>Terry hangs out with DK and Diddy a lot
>Diddy sees him as a cool older brother and mimics him

Attached: 940.png (1208x680, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3bxHbFMZhm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think Wolf and Fox are boyfriends

>headcanon

I think Isabelle gives Wolf dating advice.

Marth Ike and Metaknight has a cool secret handshake

Kirby loves metal

Attached: 1566944118749.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Attached: Sans mii.png (1800x1360, 2.61M)

I'm pretty sure Banjo and Kazooie have just been living in the woods behind the studio and only recently did anyone decide to go find them

what's the original of this?

>the Sans Mii is actually a separate Mii
>everyone is slightly uncomfortable because it never takes of its costume or talks
>Ness likes him for some reason

youtu.be/3bxHbFMZhm0

>everyone is slightly uncomfortable because it never takes of its costume or talks
>everyone introduces him like the Stig.

I can't help but think all three Miis are sort of mute outcasts that even other mute outcasts like G&W and ROB don't give the time of day. Gunner Mii's not taking off her Sans costume since she got it because it makes her feel important, but its alienating her from the Brawler and Swordfighter Miis.

>sans hangs out around the mansion sometimes despite not actually being a fighter
>just says his puns and drinks all the ketchup
>link attacks him often because he mistakes sans for an enemy

Attached: Sans sketches.png (1200x1200, 399K)

Kazooie hasn't left the backpack since they arrived, everyone else is getting worried about her but Banjo keeps trying to explain it's actually pretty normal for her to be like this

do you think this is the mansion where they live?

Attached: EDuyEXXWkAEU42l.jpg (1024x676, 125K)

I still prefer the idea that instead of one mansion, everybody lives in the mashed-up worlds that Galeem and Dharkon created (villains favor the Dark World, naturally).

Thats more of a smash castle. Mansions are comfier but castles are way cooler.
I could see Ridley crouching on the roofs like a gargoyle. Peach, Zelda, Ganondorf, Bowser, K.Rool, and Marth all send for troops so they can claim the castle for their own kingdoms

I think solid snake is completely aware that he's in smash Bros and is actually enjoying himself
I don't know why his personality is closer to naked snake though
And solid wants Samus coochie

Hey villager! Wanna have a sleepover tonight? Ness and Toon Link are gonna be there. We're gonna eat ice cream and play video games until we pass out!

Attached: EDDM26bUYAAZ_oT.jpg (1080x1065, 62K)

He was super pumped to be back in

Attached: 8ff (2).png (593x209, 27K)

you're both wrong
isabelle and wolf fuck in the downtime
fox and falco are together