So now that we're a couple of years removed from the memes...

So now that we're a couple of years removed from the memes, can we PLEASE finally admit that Fallout 3 was better than New Vegas?

Attached: 166356e60e08a6c0f4369bbb5cdca84289f0914a.jpg (616x353, 39K)

the dlc was way better. dead money was the worst shit i have ever played

>Fallout 3 was better than New Vegas?
It wasn't
Quit being fucking retarded

I honestly remember enjoying 3 better than new vegas, but I also played 3 when I was a lot younger so it could just be I was more easily impressed

You wouldn't have a reason to make this thread if you actually believed it. You're only making it because you're joking around.

Is that why IGN ranked FO3 as one of the 100 greatest games of all time, but not New Vegas? Shut the fuck up, contrarian.

Obsidiots aren't a meme, they're a very real presense.

I wouldn't know, it crashed and corrupted my save file.

There were people who thought this?
Takes all kinds I guess.

But it's literally not true. I mean have you even played the games? You can actually talk to people, role-play, and notice the amazing writing for the vaults in NV.
Fallout 3 is a looter shooter, with quests as linear as Oblivion. Not a bad game by any means, but NV is just a direct upgrade.

What is it about Fallout that causes such controversy? I've played Fallout 1, 3, 4 and New Vegas and Fallout 4 is the only bad one and I don't know how people can pretend the other three are are completely distinct to the point where you can call one shit and another a classic. I haven't played Fallout 2 so I'll withold judgement on that but for my money Fallout 1, 3 and New Vegas are just different flavors of the same thing where Fallout 1 is way too light on content, Fallout 3 has a shitty main quest and New Vegas has a boring world.

>he brings up fucking IGN
As I said before
Quit being fucking retarded

This

Arguing which is better, FO3 or NV, is like arguing which is better, sex or blowjobs.

Its obviously blowjobs.

Not even close, a few DLC were more interesting, but no.

>Think FO3 DLC was good
>Calls Dead Money bad
Almost good bait but you just had to push it

this is objectively true but don't expect the fallout new reddit fans to admit it

>It wasn't
>Quit being fucking retarded

Attached: wojak woah dude.jpg (708x800, 79K)

I can't quote the pist
Me post wojak
>YIKES

World was better in 3
Quests and slight gameplay upgrades made NV all around better tho

It's not better than new vegas but it's held up better than other bethesda games.

I can't believe people bit at this. I just can't

Fallout 2 > Fallout > Fallout: New Vegas > Fallout 3 > Fallout 4 > Fallout Tactics > Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel > Fallout 76 > Fallout Shelter

Morrowind > Skyrim > Daggerfall > Oblivion > Arena > The Elder Scrolls Online > Redgaurd > Battlespire > Travels > Legends > Blades

Attached: boomer wojak.png (380x349, 70K)

>Fallout 2 > Fallout
retard opinion post dismissed

Nah.

>Fallout 76 > Fallout shelter

At least shelter is somewhat fun, come on.

fallout 2 is a bit overrated. it's saving grace is the enclave and new reno, but fuck the addition of tribals tho.

Fallout 3's dialogue and writing is awful, and the main quest is so devoid of player choice that a second playthrough is completely unnecessary and boring.

New Vegas gets 400+ hours from me because I wanted to play through the game at least 4 times to see the outcome of siding with each faction. 3 doesn't have anything even close to that, despite the fact that Bethesda gave themselves a huge amount of time to complete the game.

Attached: jkCiY.jpg (800x600, 249K)

>Fallout 3's dialogue and writing is awful
Everyu single time I see this posted it's the exact same image which clearly shows you can scroll down for more dialoge options.

Big brain think: writing in Fo3 is retarded because Lone Wanderer is a vault kid who knows nothing not only about life in wastes, but about life in general.
It was designed to seem retarded. Todd, Pit Heinz, hire me. I can do damage control all day!

You don't need to get FINALLY out of me as I've said it from the beginning. Fallout 4 is also superior.

New Vegas is literally the worst of the new style Fallout games.

Attached: 1539919424467.png (516x565, 293K)

>dude just scroll down there's one more dialogue option

The absolute fucking state of bethesda shills

No, we can't.

>the dlc was way better
Every single FO3 DLC is fucking disgusting. At least you can salvage one or two of NV's DLCs.

Ok, The Pitt was sorta good. The rest suck major ass, though.
>Broken Steel
Oh boy, I love Feral Ghoul Reavers!
>Operation Anchorage
Major WTF
>Point Lookout
Bullet sponge the DLC
>Mothership Zeta
Just NO

The point of that image is that you don't need an [Inteligence] check just to state the obvious.

This.
I loved New Vegas when it came out; I installed it recently & wow it aged terribly.

>Bethesda Fallout games+ NV
>Wonder why the assault rifles and other automatic weapons just kind of pause for a second every couple of bullets.
>Its the fucking spell recharging.
No.

Attached: 1471732857183.jpg (240x240, 21K)

No. Fuck off Todd and next time even hire competent writers.

Maybe Bethesda had more advertising on IGN when FO3 was released than they had when NV was released.

There's another Intelligence check involving the enclave's computer leader and the actual line of dialogue from the PC is something like "Oh, you're a computer."

I never really understood the cadence of the 10mm pistol. You can mash M1 and it fires almost as fast as a submachinegun, but you can never have proper cadence without mashing. It's just so slow. Sometimes you click when the shot is "recharging" and the next one doesn't register.

You need to inteligence check to blow smoke up his ass. Play the game.

Fighting the good fight, I see.

>muh writing
It's always the same thing with you retarded Obsidiots.

Attached: Obsidian Fanboy.png (1164x924, 1006K)

Well, Todd, tell us in what way 3 beats NV?

Being a complete game

Let me save you some time.
>muh exploration
>muh grittiness
>muh atmosphere

It's these same arguments ad nauseum like clockwork. Bugthesdrones have no other defense for FO3, and even these arguments are flimsy.

Tactics should be above 4, otherwise ok

FO3 was deliberately released unfinished so that they could later on add Broken Steel to jip people into giving them more money.

Legit, first time I see this one. Made me chuckle.

Bruh, we got our asses handed to us by. Time to uninstall NV and format the drive it was on.

Attached: 1397983463369.gif (510x326, 1.01M)

no. even 4 was better