ITT: vaporware

ITT: vaporware.

Attached: 6u15b3ojbee31[1].jpg (1080x1225, 126K)

>zero 'zombie' gameplay shown
Are they even in this one?

Remember when Yea Forums tried this with Death Stranding only to be launched this year?

Same as the first game's reveal. TLOU was never a zombie game.

>TLOU was never a zombie game.
wrong

Wild. Metroid Prime 4. Pikmin 4.

>announced 2.5 years ago
>MIA for over a year
>no release date
>no box art
It's dead.

SMT 5

I completely forgot about Wild. That was first shown off 4 years ago and I've heard nothing since.

Be gone, peasants.

Attached: SC-fb.jpg (1200x630, 224K)

last of us 2 is literally the duke nukem of this generation

No, you're wrong. The zombies were nothing more than a pretext for the post-apocalyptic setting and the contrasting prosperity of man and nature. Most of your time is spent fighting humans and that is what the game revolves around in terms of both gameplay and story. It's a game featuring zombies but it's not a zombie game.

Battletoads (2019)

this isn't unique to TLoU, zombie media has been doing this for forever

Nincels forever mad over the undeniable success of TLOU.

>trying to start console war bullshit

The director posts stuff on his insta now and again to show people that IT'S STILL HERE but everyone know he's busy as shit with Beyond Good & Evil 2 so who knows if it will ever be officially cancelled.

this game still exists?

Is MGSV a zombie game?

Attached: 1545883197148 (1).webm (1024x576, 2.69M)

Sony is spending so much on this game, that they literally can't green light anything else.

That samurai game is in the same boat though. Seems like Sony just scaled back on their marketing this year, will probably release both on next gen next year.

The first game almost didn't have infected in the setting at all. I won't be surprised if they try to steer away from them in this one.

LTOU's story is mostly about zombies user. I don't know what you're trying to prove. Pretty much everything in that game is focused on zombies.

the story revolves around Ellie being infected
they aren't going to ditch that in Part 2

Attached: bite.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

GTFO

Yes, they will ditch it.

The whole story will be about Ellie being even more of an unlikable potty mouthed dyke than in the first game, and it'll not feature any zombies at all. She will blame Joel for all of her problems, and murder him, even though was was the only reason why she even survives to begin with.

All because of Druck the Cuck's "political agenda".

Do the right thing. Don't buy this game. It's not fun.

SFM Ellie is such a letdown

Take your meds.

Here's my predictions for what this story will be about:

1) things are sort of ok in the community they are in, sometimes shit happens but otherwise everything is calm and peaceful
2) one day her gf goes on a patrol and gets killed by a human group
3) she angry so she leaves the community to go fuck shit up and joel is like no but she does anyway
4) zombies and humans fightan
5) joel gets mixed up in some shit and he also dies
6) ellie goes nuclear - "i am a homo demons" she says
7) kills everyone

the end

>not making based Joel the protagonist of 2

Lol what a stupid choice.

Like I said, zombies are a backdrop for the themes and the setting, but considering you don't even SEE them for 75% of the game, I don't think you can call TLOU a zombie game like Dead Rising or State of Decay. If a racing game were made up of 75% on-foot shooting gameplay but the story still related to cars would you really call it a racing game?

>humanity is da real monster

Wow so original and deep!

>you don't even SEE them for 75% of the game
They're the main enemy type though. What the fuck? Am I misremembering the game? I sure remember a lot of zombies.

survive is

from what they have shown, and the first artwork released by Naughty Dog for Part 2
they focused on her bitten arm, the scars covered up by the tattoo
her being infected, and hiding that fact is going to play a big part in the story
in the barn trailer, Ellie states people are staring at her. this isn't paranoia or insecurities, Ellie is experienced enough to know if she's being watched
they are probably in Tommy's camp, who had ties to the Fireflies
someone there knows what Joel and Ellie did, and I expect the story is everyone close to them turning on the two
maybe the Firefly member kills/infects the girl she kissed and frames it on Ellie to start everything

Attached: ellie.png (1166x775, 1.46M)

You know, despite his reputation as a cuck, Cuckmann's last two games were about
>a white blue-collar Texas man learning to love again
and
>a white charming action hero overcoming his addiction with the love of his white wife
with zero racebaiting, trannies, Orange Man Bad references, and so on. The good and bad guys are people of all races and both genders and it all seems very fair. It's not like some games where the good guys are all plucky brown people while the bad guys are all straight white men and the game lectures you about racism and then at the end you have to kill a Drumpf lookalike. These games don't really have any politics in them at all.

Contrary to what low-IQ retards like you think, it's not trying to be either.

I wasn't talking about Survive. Is MGSV a zombie game considering zombies play a crucial role in the plot and are an enemy type in the game?

Skullface isn't a zombie,
Quiet isn't a zombie
the skull unit have the exact same parasites as those two
where are the zombies in MGSV?

The puppet soldiers, dumb-dumb.

>Not on steam
No steam no buy no watch no care. It's about time exclusive games died.

Attached: Oh my.jpg (802x1080, 159K)

Might as well wait for PS5 release.

Oh I get it you say the opposite to get a reaction out of people. Ha ha!