What are some of the most morbid and disturbing games you have ever played?

What are some of the most morbid and disturbing games you have ever played?

Attached: 537897529835.jpg (460x257, 14K)

rayman raving rabbids

Subarashiki Hibi

Starless, and euphoria.

Dead space perhaps? But it might not be what you mean by it, but that's the heaviest I got on this subject.

Don´t you mean OPSCURO?

SH4

OJCURO*

Mi libro

nope, it´s clearly OPSCURO, LUNA DE PLUTÓN

Little Nightmares.

Not scary or disturbing, but beautifully morbid. Loved it.

Any jap game is going to tow this line those two being good examples of it. That said Swan Song will still stick with me for being a trainwreck that never stops.

The Outlast games. They aren't that scary and they are barely decent from a gameplay perspective (literally just hide and seek: the game), but I can appreciate the lengths they went to be as fucked up as possible.

Attached: 1536513072667.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Congrats on your boy

i already coomed 3 times today stop

luna de pluTON

>tfw this dude is way, WAY smarter than he lets on but his fanbase is just so braindead retarded he can only speak like a 0.5x speed spaz with elementary-tier vocaculary so his audience can catch up
Hell, his regular talking voice on his older vlogs is a night and day difference

Imagine being this obsessed with 0.03% of the population

also is comfy as fuck to watch, it´s amazing what he has achieved using basically windows movie maker and a few still pics with filters

Dross is a really cool guy beyond the facade of his current vids, I'd love to have a beer and smoke a joint with the fella.

darkwood is the only good answer here

More like luna de PUTON

JA

YA ES UN EXITO DE VENTA

Silent Hill

Covetous that shit is legit unsettling even tough is pixelshit

Attached: covetous.png (302x401, 3K)

mi libro

His new videos are pretty good to pass the time, and he was honestly getting kinda old for the whole ""coño" thing. But idk if he's just pretending at this point, he's done some really dumb shit like those new tattoos and shit

Life itself.

Attached: 1567545690808.jpg (320x371, 62K)

>Libertarian
>Smart
Mutually exclusive things

Just to be clear, we're not talking about scary games, per se.
Outlast
Dead Space 1 & 2
Resident Evil 1 (Remake) (I know Resi is usually seen as a pretty camp series, but RE1Remake really tried to push the morbidity and disturbing nature of the experiments with all the little stories and atmosphere of the mansion)
This War of Mine (Depressingly morbid)
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Manhunt 1
Lone Survivor

Also good calls.

Darkwood freaked me out

Attached: 1548467147550.png (856x820, 1.13M)

Siddhartha gave us a solution m8

The Suffering
Silent Hill 4
Forbidden Siren

Came here to post this

Why? I haven't played Starless, but I heard the ENG release has a lot of gross cut shit.

nice list, some really grimy games

UN
TACO
SUBMARINO

>not asking for the 7 most morbid and disturbing games you've played

Don't know any maximum edge games, but if you are in for some obscure comfy horror, the old blair witch trilogy might be worth checking out.

he's fucking retarded and loves youtube drama way too much for being a 40 year old

Is Dross a virgin?

Mi lucha

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School

I played an uncensored version. Personally, some of the endings were very grotesque.

>someone mentions this
>have to replay it and then ruin the rest of my day by looking up parasitic twins for hours

thanks

I'm starting to think he might be, a man as famous as him would have a few known girlfriends or flings by now but nothing so far. Maybe he hires prostitutes who knows

Pepsi girl and la gorda are part of his harem

I miss the old edgy Dross so much

Harvester is the first one that comes to mind. I'm sure there are ones I've forgotten.

The level where your target is Blackburn in Killer7 is pretty unsettling. Ending the level seeing all of his dead, stuffed little girls was kind of intense for a game for the Gamecube.

Oh boy are you in for a few surprises

Yeah, it's weird, I imagine whores who only care about fame would be all over him even if he's ugly

Was that shit even good?

BIZZARO EN EL SENTIDO ANGLOSAJÓN DE LA PALABRA