Death Stranding

OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA KOJIMA IS ADDING A VERY EASY MODE FOR "THOSE WHO WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE STORY" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-232921_Samsung Internet.jpg (1920x268, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1169609673579757570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

modern games are already a joke, what does he have to dumb down?

NONONONONONO NI OH NO ON NO WE CANT LET THE GAME JOURNOS AND RESETARDS TO PLAY THE GAME THEG AANT THE VERY EASY BUT THIS IS A. REALY GAMERS FAME FUCKM KM KK

Attached: 2A0C1736-E7F5-4CD7-B64B-7EA35EFD445D.png (506x384, 59K)

I hate moviefags who cant just watch a fucking LP but at least its better than actually dumbing down the game.

what's problem with this? every game has this, even Astral Chain has an easy mode for people who dont know how to play games aka journos

i don't get this thread

MGS 2 and 3 had such a mode ,and? I believe 1 and 4 only had easy, not sure anymore. I don't see the problem?

Wow just like almost every other game that exists nowadays

He calls it easy mode I call it watching it on youtube

4 was a movie, it really didn't need difficulty choices

movies have difficulty settings?

I'd laugh if it wasn't the 1 millionth time this was posted

Hope he puts something embarrassing to make Sam wear to show the people who decide to play it on that difficulty.

MGS games have had very easy modes. What's the big deal?

what's the problem?

Lucky for you then huh OP. Also go back

>Can I strand, daddy?
>I’m too young to strand!
>Strand me plenty!
>Ultra-Strand-lence

And? Seems to be the thing these days. Nothing stopping you from ignoring it and playing on Rectum Stretcher if you want.

Who cares if there's an easy mode for the journos? Its not like you were taking their opinion on games seriously anyway this has no bearing on the game

is lower difficulty jusy shortening the distance you need to walk for each of your amazon package deliveries?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAIT WHAT ARE LAUGHING ABOUT!? HAHAHAHA

I'm 33. I will likely play this on Easy Mode. I have become that what I have sworn to hate..

Except MGS1 - 4 all have Very Easy - Extreme difficulties, you dumb toddler. This has nothing to do with current year.

So dont pick it.
I really dont understand everyones problem with this shit.

gatekeeping

What the fuck does that have to do with you being 33? Do you have some shitty soul drenching exhausting job?

How does one make walking easier?

This. If I feel even slightly confused challenged or cheated I fly into a blind blood gargling rage. Reaching for whatever is in arms reach so I can smash the fucking shit out of it.

9-12 hours, so barely can be bothered to game. If it's a single player game I pick the easiest mode, but online I still go strong.

it should be called videogame journalist mode

>12 hours
Lol what the fuck. A security job?

user, this is an anonymous imageboard. You don't need to try so hard to fit in like you would back on reddit.

>modern games are already a joke, what does he have to dumb down?

this.

For example, FFXV is easy as balls and you can basically not die and yet it has an Easy Mode.

It needed a hard mode but the director decided to make story DLC instead of trying to make the game not shit

the devs could also, you know, make a good game instead?

Yeah it's called watching it on YouTube.

Steelworks.

>Kojima
>Good game
He only worries about story.

>games with difficulty setting are bad
I cant believe the original DOOM was a piece of shit

Don't all the metal gear games have a very easy mode? I'm pretty sure MGS3 had the infinite tranq gun in its version.

Oof
I thought only people who had to flee a country and have to live undercover would do a job like that

>very easy mode for a walking sim

Attached: 1566375235981.png (720x675, 481K)

having an easy mode is good news because it implies that this ambiguous piece of shit might actually have some gameplay after all

>be me
>paid a shit ton at IGN
>cant wait for genius kojumbos newest game
>zomg its finally out
>"Very Easy mode"
>YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
>thefuck.jpg
>why is sam a giant chicken
>why are all the characters giant chickens
>why are there no subtitles for all these chicken noises theyre making
>fuck this shit fuck you kojumbo

Attached: CliffLetMeOutINeedMyBB.jpg (640x772, 123K)

How obese are you

Retard. £50k a year, there's tons of money in oil/gas/metals still.

>Money with no time to spend any
ok

On man imagine the fucking salt if it says under the very easy mode
>This is intended for players who want to just experience the story and the game journalists who need to review it for clickbait

It kinda already says that. Quoting Kojima's tweet
>"We prepared Very Easy so that it can be enjoyed by non-game-experienced Western fans. Mr. Yano who could not clear one side of Pac-Man was able to clear while enjoying with Very Easy"

True, I'm at work now but just shitposting because I'm done already.

become a security guard for gas pads

play vidja all day and get paid, only stop to scribble some shit on a piece of paper

Couldn't they just rename the mode "gaming journalist mode" or something?

Deus Ex HR:
Easy -Tell Me A Story
Normal - Give Me A Challenge
Hard - Give Me Deus Ex

No one has freaked out back then.

>game

Why wasn't it "Give Me A Story"? It would have had the same meaning, fit with the theme, while still being grammatically correct.

Give means that you're playing the game
Tell means that you're watching a movie.

I'm fully ready for this game to suck seven kinds of ass but here's an idea:
>if you don't like easy mode
>don't use easy mode

That can be spun.
Someone needs to mention the journalist(The JQ) question directly.

I've never seen any gameplay, so I don't know whether or not it actually just gives you a movie on easy mode, but I highly doubt it. You'd still be playing the game even if it was the easiest game to ever exist.

Honestly I wish more games had a notarget/tour mode because I like to inspect the maps and architecture uninterrupted.

Attached: 1561783385146.jpg (778x1100, 241K)

Unironically what I’ll be choosing. Holy shit you beat Death Stranding on the hardest difficulty you’re so based man! Faggot loser lmao

The ass creed origins exploration mode was max comfy, just riding around learning about all the history. I would get stoned and just follow NPCs around all day doing chores with them kek

Actually that's the reason that redditor said there is one. Kojima actually said it was for Western fans.

twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1169609673579757570

Attached: berry easy.png (904x804, 182K)

He made this for western journalists didn't he?

This is the most bemusing bait i have ever seen. What the fuck was going through your mind when you said this?

WESTERN FAGS BTFO

He can't say that directly else they would all sperg the fuck out at him. But yes it is made for the 60IQ soibrain jounos.

If you're too bad to easily beat most games on normal, you're too bad to get immersed into them anyways so what's the point? Either get better or watch a let's play.

His assistant Touchy Ayako directly said it was for RPG fans.

What does she touch?

>tfw retarded OP ruined a perfectly good chance to dab on western fags but posted a fucking reddit post instead of the actual source
Fucking faggot ass OP fucking everything up.

MGS has "very easy" modes since 2 why do you fags have to sperg out every time Kojima is going to do something, especially when it's something he already did it for decades at this point?

Attached: 1407099542383.png (545x500, 39K)

I think MGS3 was good with it's very easy mode. The talk you have with Sigint about the EZgun and how he made it look like a Liberator is fun.

What am I missing? I thought easy mode has been a thing for decades.

Walking is too hard

must be for americans.

Attached: 1567046002054.jpg (750x741, 507K)

Who plays a game for its story?

>Retard. £50k a year
user that's not a lot of money........, plenty of office jobs pay something like that.

>J-JUST LET ME DELIVER THE PACKAGE!!!

what's wrong with this?
I'd understand if it was a souls game where the challenge and retrying is part of the developers vision, but on a pseudo-horror walking simulator movie
game, who gives a fuck?

So basically buy our game instead of watching a no commentary playthrough on Youtube.

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 221K)

but you can just watch a let's play if you only want the story

incels are angry because the games offers a choice they're not forced to take anyways

>Easy mode turns walk into jog

Autism and elitism

Every game should come with a game journalist mode. Astral Chain did and it got an 88 on metacritic.

>playing games properly is now "elitism"
lmao
Valid criticism.

Gaming journalist mode.

It should be mandatory for reviewers to say which difficulty they played a game on

>I’m too tired to be good at games.
Nigga wut.I’m in my late 20s, and work ~50 hours a week at my corporate job. I only have time to play games on the weekend as I am highly physically active after work, and don’t have time to game if I wanna sleep a decent amount.
I’m better at games than I have ever been in my life and always play single player games on harder difficulties.
You just suck m8.

Hes a Snoy employee. Not surprising at all.

That's like an average salary in the US lol.

They all play on easy.
Sometimes journalists can't even beat the game because there is no easy mode.

Attached: img_7433.jpg (1142x643, 115K)

And that's how you guarantee a stream of 10/10's in 2019, ladies and germs.