Since all the talk on every website is about pic related and not Terry can we safely conclude that he will be upgraded...

Since all the talk on every website is about pic related and not Terry can we safely conclude that he will be upgraded to full character in the next game?

Attached: 1567637999024.png (920x772, 340K)

Considering the assets are all there, it's no big surprise.

REMINDER THAT WALUIGI ISN'T IN BUT MR. SKELETAL IS

Probably. Sakurai seems to adore Undertale and Toby Fox

I wouldn't be surprised if we got character DLC on this game. The sales of this costume have probably already beat all of the others combined.

shut the fuck about next game. we have current game. you fucking neckbeards i swear...

Sans is too lazy so he sent a costume instead

Attached: bad times.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

And Frisk is wearing it! The reveal trailer will be Frisk taking off the Sans mii costume.

I can guarantee that Sans will outsell even some fighters

Will probably buy it just for the music.

He comes with memelovania and costs less than a dollar, so that doesn't seem hard to accomplish.

I wonder how many people buy them individually vs the pack.

>next
why don't you play this one you twitch worshipping zoom boy?

Sakurai's actions firmly say "indies are for fluff not playable characters"

There's actually fan art of this

Attached: 1567642909019.jpg (2048x1382, 200K)

This is the cutest shit I've ever seen.

>seething tranny cant take sans overshadowing terry
sad
also
MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

are people even looking forward to a "next game"? Ultimate is pretty much the peak of the franchise save for gameplay preferences and lack of some game modes

what part of ultimate do you no understand?

>mode starting to draw scat and watersports
No go back to weird vore shit and body morphing
I follow you to be amazed not disgusted

Just rosterfags.

I hope sans becomes a fighter pass in ultimate

As soon as Joker was revealed to be the first one, I was thankful because it means it was cheaper to just buy 4 characters seperately instead of the pass.

Everyone already bought the fighters pass so it made sense to put the bigger name in a spot where you had to pay extra. I’m surprised he was still just 75 cents with the song. Could’ve charged 2 bucks easy

We need mii costumes with songs in the next and every future mii's dlc

I haven't bought the pass because all the characters so far are gay but if #5 is cool then not necessarily

I'm a boomer that has never played undertale and hates it and I've been maining mii gunner for a long time and now people are going to think it's because I'm a fucking zoomer. I always use the Ray MkIII Costume.

Attached: 1449826195094.png (808x805, 32K)

I think Toby said outright he doesn't want Sans to be playable because his moveset would be a major spoiler.

Attached: 1540208854823.gif (255x200, 15K)

you arent even 20

Wrong.

Attached: 1458256182627.jpg (978x972, 248K)

No moveset potential

Neither did Fox or C.Falcon.

another reason Smash 7 will be shit

It was fairly basic to make a Frisk look-a-like mii to put the snas costume on. Still did it