Nobody ever talks about your favorite game of all time on Yea Forums

>nobody ever talks about your favorite game of all time on Yea Forums

Attached: 1562932931341.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FxEPB1xixM&t=113s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dawn of war?

>make a thread on favorite game
>it dies with 0 posts

Attached: 3145216y6.jpg (213x400, 49K)

Imagine having a favorite game (singular)

what's your favorite game op?

You got to post something shocking or controversial for the op.

what is it you attention whore

What's your favourite game, OP?

This man. This.

Well I guess you could try again another time. It's like rolling dices here in Yea Forums. Dices full of shit.

Attached: 1542713495448.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>op dosen't post his favortie game
Why are you like this

Attached: 1528533552826.gif (200x200, 935K)

>posting wojak
no sympathy

But to be honest, I wouldn't have even known it existed if it wasn't for the Greg Kasavin review back in 2004.

Attached: Kingdom_Under_Fire_-_The_Crusaders.jpg (263x378, 27K)

what kind of game is this? i like knights

>tfw I don't make threads anymore about my favorite game because Yea Forums is filled with retarded newfags, zoomers and normalfags

Attached: 63426346236.jpg (400x250, 23K)

People do talk about it sometimes. Well most of the discussion is about how the later games in the series suck, but still.

what's your favorite game

Console RTS where you control 3-4 regiments of about 50-100 guys a piece. It has a rock-paper-scissors thing going on along with RPG stats with troop attributes and weapon/armor value. The big thing is when your hero unit gets into melee, it changes into a hack and slash mode where you control your commander dynasty warriors style.
Difficulty goes anywhere from fairly easy to "Ouch my balls". Story is also pretty alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=-FxEPB1xixM&t=113s Its better if you just see it.

There's an MMO-esque sequel finally coming out in North America this November. But I doubt its going to be good. Which sucks because I've been waiting for literally a decade.

Attached: 1429846119251.png (1277x1055, 2.77M)

Well It's understandable, Portal 2 is quite old and at this point everything there is to discuss about it has been discussed already.

Attached: skirt.png (257x256, 50K)

>They talk about it but you avoid the threads

Attached: unknown-62.png (1242x866, 1.21M)

Good, fuck you stupid faggots.

Post them assholes!

Attached: file.png (610x343, 468K)

whats her name Yea Forums? for me its sins of a solar empire, shit is still getting new bits of content 11 years on but literally no one talks about it anywhere

Attached: header.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

>RTS
should've known, most of those medieval looking games end up being strategy games
i've never really tried an rts before but recently i got interested in trying one, but last time i asked about any recommendations for a beginner in an rts thread here i got no replies
>when your hero unit gets into melee, it changes into a hack and slash mode where you control your commander dynasty warriors style.
that sounds awesome
shame it's only on xbox though, i probably would've tried it if i was more experienced with strategy games
>Portal 2
it's better if Yea Forums doesn't talk about it, i like it but whenever i see it mentioned it's always someone saying that it's reddit or whatever because they tried to write actual characters this time

Look at the bright side. Nobody is shitting on or shitposting about your favorite game

>not being able to prove shitters with no taste wrong about your favorite game

Attached: tom nooks at you with a disappointed nook.png (525x698, 565K)

Not surprising, there hasn't been anything Freedom Force-related in ages.

Attached: freedomforce.png (1216x628, 1.27M)

it's because you put a wall of text instead of something funny or a template

>find someone who is talking about one of your favorite niche games I.E monster rancher 4
>they call it shit

Attached: cry.png (1181x1200, 446K)

>Yea Forums doesn't talk about some of my favorite games
>No opportunities for shitposting
Feels good

I can't really narrow down my favorite game.
Lot of them are hard to compare to each other and have their own strengths.