Only the absolute best combat is permitted past this point

Only the absolute best combat is permitted past this point.

Attached: Yakuza - Crazy combat.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

YOU'VE LOST

Attached: reminder.png (700x700, 64K)

Don't fucking bump the thread retard, jesus christ.

Take your own advice. You know the rules: if you see Yakuza gameplay, do not respond.

I didn't bump the thread. Use sage, newfag.

Holy based.

Is this the beginning of an new epic meme??

Remember to save this image and to post it in every Yakuza thread, especially if someone posts footage from the games.

Will do.

What the fuck? So we can't post yakuza gameplay anymore? It's all "bait"?

Let's get this thread back on track.

Attached: Yakuza - Crazy combat 3.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

You can’t seriously expect me to believe this shit was in the original game.

Attached: AF80CE16-DA3D-440C-9358-FE1DF322C647.jpg (1920x1080, 966K)

shitposters have been posting webms showing yakuza combat in threads. yakuza combat is god tier but just looks shit in webms for some reason. trolls have taken advantage of this and are trying to make yakuza combat look bad by posting these webms. mods won't stop them because technically posting webms showing game footage isn't against the rules but yakuza is a unique case. with these warnings hopefully we can finally defeate these faggots

come the fuck on they cut the chase minigame but not this shit?

Attached: CFCA63C2-9A1A-4C22-8184-9064D2455A0E.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

Look what you did. The thread was about to fall off on page 10 but then you bumped it three times. It could have died but you just had to keep it going. Good job.

>model after a real woman
>call it a man

Attached: 564D4956-1C10-4D05-89D2-82461CC52025.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

who cares? look at all those real life brands on the bottles. I play these games to see the brands. I love how the healing items are real japanese products. I have to look up the real ones while I play but still it's exciting to me

Cope.

Attached: 6715C392-2B9D-44A7-8667-6D2EE935443B.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

>Look what you did
I made everyone know how to avoid shitposts (anyone posting footage of yakuza gameplay) and now they know to spread the word
what have you done today?

They didn't cut this from the western release of the remaster? Nice.

I informed you that you kept the thread alive by bumping it when it was just about to die. This is counter-intuitive to your goal. Please learn to sage.

That's because Mr. webm spammer and the guy posting the image over and over are one and the same. Up until >476872731 posted there were only three IPs in the thread. He's even been posting the same image all day today and having his threads die with less than ten replies.

they should have. censorship is okay as long as they remove what I don't like

What's the problem? You're only pissed because Kiryu is too cool to have a hangup about it, unlike you seething aspies. Why not try be a chill motherfucker for once in your life and not get mad about what others choose to do? Just a crazy thought.

Image saved for future use. Thank you for your service.

>censorship is okay as long as they remove what I don't like
This but unironically.

>crying about the image
why hello there webmfag. how angry are you now that your bait won't work anymore?

they’re picking and choosing what to censor, shits fucked

based

I like that you posted this the exact same way as the last thread.

>they’re picking and choosing what to censor
which is exactly what the mad faggots in this thread want to do

Wow you are mad as fuck.

there there, I'm sure you'll find a new lie to spread about yakuza soon enough. I know you have nothing to do all day every day but scour yakuza threads for posts you don't like. sad!
meanwhile we'll all be enjoying god tier combat while you throw a tantrum about it

i wouldn’t have an issue if all the cut content was included though

yes you would. you're crying about content which is in the game already.

was this really in the original game back in 2009? I ask because in the US trans wasn’t widely accepted until a couple years ago and it’s well known how behind Japan is on social justice issues.

>476874869
>meanwhile we'll all be enjoying god tier combat
Naturally you'd say that.

holy shit webmfag is absolutely seething, these images are a godsend.
COPE harder you fuckign faggot

RIP webm-kun.

>yakuza doesn't have god tier combat
what are you gonna do? post one of your webms to prove it? LOL

Ignore him. He's powerless now.

based

>yakuza combat is god tier
>it looks shit when you actually record it
what, is the game camera shy? or are you just delusional?

shut the fuck up

Based

Come on man, have you seen Yakuza combat? It looks like shit when it's played back. But we all know it's incredibly good. Yea Forums wouldn't hype up a game with shit combat, and neither would a lot of ecelebs. What would they have to gain? IF yakuza combat was shit people would know by now. It's just unfortunate that it looks bad in motion.

I mean yeah I agree that’s why I’ve bought every one so far, I just don’t understand why it looks shit when watching someone else play.

It's weird as fuck but that's how it is. Sadly some shitposters found out but if we keep posting then hopefully we'll get rid of them
It's already working

How the fuck is OPs WEBM even bait? It’s super late post story using rush exploits. He’s wearing an outfit