DMC1 already available on Switch

>DMC1 already available on Switch
>DMC2 (lol) coming soon
>DMC3 is basically a given at this point

Yeah, I'm thinking He's In.™

Attached: DMC-dante-devil-may-cry-1-39910913-552-603.png (552x603, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtVQs5rJbbY
gamesradar.com/uk/devil-may-cry-switch-port/
youtube.com/watch?v=z10ZwId3v0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UjqdhnJeBXo
youtube.com/watch?v=t85HzA80ysQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ACZIvqaWYwE
youtu.be/ooMBUgMFvI0?t=381
youtube.com/watch?v=QFkRYCPrR80
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ykc8WHPzM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvm1aR8FrNg
youtube.com/watch?v=me3Me0jikwE
youtube.com/watch?v=RN9CXpq8nrM
youtube.com/watch?v=jmlq0u345PE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGuuncdAEI
youtube.com/watch?v=FTc3_UPJNO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait

Attached: b40.jpg (889x570, 55K)

>DMC3 probably coming to Switch in December
>VGAs in December
>DMC5 likely a GOTY nominee
>Fighter 5 likely to be announced there
Yeah, i’m thinking the fighter’s pass is about to get cuhrazy.

On one hand it'd be cool but on the other i dont want smashfags to do to dante what they did to bayo

What did they do to bayo?

This.

At this point, Dante deserves the spot as DMC1 was the game that revolutionized the genre and it was DMC3 that defined it. But holy shit are Smashfags...where do I even begin?

Attached: 1556289363624.jpg (426x425, 38K)

Smash unironically doesn't deserve Dante

>Gets a DT meter.
>Community goes outrageous.

Attached: DanteVergil.jpg (3840x2160, 3.29M)

I second this question. I don't care for Smash but I've seen some of their community's, shall we say, obsessive and aggressive behaviour, and I'm curious to know what they did to Bayo.

>DOOM 4 and DOOM Eternal
>Doom 1, 2, and 3
>Doom 64
Please don't do this to me Sakurai, don't threaten me with the crossover I've always dreamed of.

Attached: 1557354610361.png (2480x1748, 2.51M)

>Bayo gets into Smash 4 as the last DLC character due to the ballot
>She ends up being pretty busted, competitive players find 0-to-death combos a month after release
>New players get carried in tournies cause of her
>They release a new patch after they announced development was over which only affected Bayonetta
>She still ends up being super good
>Bayo mirror match in EVO Grand Finals has both players hold Neutral-B (gun charge) for 30 seconds before they get told they have to play
>Ultimate gets revealed
>Everyone's chanting for Bayo to get nerfed
>Someone 0-death combos Ridley on stream, in front of fucking Sakurai
>Ultimate comes out
>Bayo is nerfed to shit
Think I got everything.

If Dante does make it in, this pass or later, I'm gonna be hype as fuck, but I also don't want him to be tainted by Smashfags. You just know the people who don't play Smash will just cry "ANIME SWORDSMAN" in spite of knowing jack shit about Dante.

Attached: Dante and Banjo.jpg (1024x443, 76K)

By that logic, fighter pass should also be Doomguy, Tracer, and basically every character that recently got a Switch game.

Wait, what's that? Terry Gogurt got in before any other popular character? Shit, maybe none of them are getting in then.

>You just know the people who don't play Smash will just cry "ANIME SWORDSMAN" in spite of knowing jack shit about Dante.
THat's going to happen one way or another. You can't make a proud retard smarter, they only get more retarded and proud of it.

Smash Dante would either be underwhelming as fuck, or would be abusable to the point that he makes Sm4sh Bayo look fair and balanced.
>Case A:
Dante is just a mashup of Joker (without Arsene), Ike, and Captain Falcon. You have to chip and dodge until well past 100% before reliably killing with a Smash attack or similar move. Devil Trigger only makes him marginally better, like WFT's Deep Breathing.
Case B:
Sakurai embraces the whole "Dante is broken on purpose" motto that his own games are fuelled by. Footstooling resets all of his abilities including his recovery, he can teleport directly on top of other fighters from more than half a stage away, he has 2 spikes, can cancel attack animations by jumping and can infinite-air-combo every other fighter. Add to that he's got fucking Fox's blaster and can walk while doing it, and you have the ingredients of the most wanky unfun bullshit character since Meta Knight.
Also, his up-throw or pummel is gonna be shooting you while he's free to walk around and set up other moves.
Now tack a super mode onto it where every few seconds he gets to transform and deal extra damage with the onyly drawback being that he needs to taunt or deal damage to refill the meter.
>In either case
I'm gonna play the hell out of him.

Attached: 1566036156448.jpg (937x1333, 408K)

Only if they bring back DMC1's voice actor.
youtube.com/watch?v=xtVQs5rJbbY

He’s in

Attached: 5C077CFE-A701-4C9A-8392-487311EF2FD1.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

>Smash becomes DAH(!) spamming just like DMC1 speedruns
Stylish.

Attached: 1566938577738m.jpg (591x1024, 65K)

>DMC4SE is totally possible
>Itsuno said he wanted to port DMC5 onto Switch but didn't have a Switch Dev Kit at the time to work with
Oh yeah, he's definitely in.
this
it's going to happen
>implying it won't be EEEYAH stinger

Attached: 1567642960780.png (720x1280, 530K)

>>Itsuno said he wanted to port DMC5 onto Switch but didn't have a Switch Dev Kit at the time to work with
Source? I remember Itsuno saying he'd port DMC5 to Switch if Dragon's Dogma did well, but that's about it.

gamesradar.com/uk/devil-may-cry-switch-port/

don't like the idea of smash fags reacting to Dante as "Just another anime swordman", granted it could be avoided if they gave dante any of his extra weapons but considering Bayo only got her basic set I fear if he makes it he might only get one sword and the guns.

>implying they won't go out of their way as they did joker, hero and banjo to make him the best he can be
no, no, i'm sure they'll put some effort in, they've done it well for all of capcom's other characters in the game

also, just as a fun note
>reuben langdon voices ken
>xander mobus voiced joker
think about it

Attached: 1567649508406.jpg (310x294, 36K)

what if in order to make DMC5 run well on the switch they dial back the RE engine to sort of cross between it and the MT frameworks engine so they can keep the gameplay but use less complex model which in turn make the characters look more closer to how they did in DMC4?

I'd love Dante in for a number of reasons, but I think DMC1 Dante would be the only one that would actually work well with Smash'c control scheme. There is absolutely no way Smash can put in everything DMC3/4/5 Dante have, that and DMC1 Dante is an icon. I just don't want to see another Bayonetta situation where he has zero moves and just uses Rebellion/Alastor and E&I. Bayonetta has a plethora of weapons and accessories in her games and none of them are present in her moveset.

Attached: Bayonetta-Smash-4.jpg (750x400, 72K)

My dream is they have a costume system for Dante and DMC1 Dante is Drew, DMC3/5 Dante is Reuben.

Attached: 08421d001cebd9539e3520b95f2b5253.jpg (1024x529, 98K)

Dante can be broken by Sakurai just trying to implement his gameplay into smash, but there's no way he'll go as far as including JC'ing, weapon switching, or anything beyond. Not even Bayo got weapon switching.

DMC5 would run fine on Switch on low detail, and Nintendo have shown they're not a fraid to do that wtih DQ11.
this

Attached: 1566865445314.png (239x235, 62K)

they could put style switching in several ways, like either use Shulk's mode switching, or even go full Itsuno madman mode and give Dante instant style switching on his taunt buttons (you could press the same direction twice to get actual taunts but a single pres change you to each style just as they do in the games)

>Drew Coombs appreciators

Attached: Nero.jpg (352x338, 121K)

Drew Coombs unironically did an amazing job in DMC1, the scene where Dante says he will kill Mundus is kino.

Attached: 1566928613315.jpg (280x330, 19K)

to be fair weapon switching isn't the most iconic mechanic for bayo, wicked weaves and dodge offset are her more iconic offensive mechanics so it wasn't as unreasonable to not give her the full set of weapons.
Dante on the other hand is well known for weapon and style switching since the last 3 (official) games, a feature that has been added to him every time he appears in a crossover title two (both vs games and even in Namco x Capcom) so i could see them consider giving him more than just Rebellion/Alastor/DSD

what if DMC6 is a Sparda game and they bring Drew back to voice the bug man himself ?

>Silence!
i can still hear it

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 33K)

I can only be so erect.

Nah. Making Sparda an on-screen presence ruins his mystique.
I'm all for letting Drew voice him though, just not making a whole game around him.

I think the opening narrator's voice would fit Sparda a whole lot more, to be honest but Drew Coombs could fit Sparda pretty well.
Literally gave me shivers.

Attached: 1566233725932.jpg (800x1133, 63K)

So this is the de facto DMC thread now right?

Attached: Borchil.jpg (1024x768, 507K)

first thangs first

Attached: 2786717-ryung2.jpg (640x622, 53K)

>generic ninja
Sorry, but a Mii Costume's got you covered on that front.

Attached: 1566955579796.jpg (800x1040, 135K)

Attached: Dandy3.jpg (641x546, 64K)

you got that right

Attached: 1566881609282.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

Tbqh, Joker is terrible moveset wise.
He's more like a thief-mage rather than a wildcard Persona user.

As much as I like NG, I wouldn't want to play as Ryu.

What if Dante doesn't get in but Vergil does instead how would you react? Personally i think there is alot more they can do with Vergil's moveset then Dante's

Attached: 1562479257517.jpg (1063x1620, 246K)

Step aside, old man.
You literally CANNOT balance Vergil for Smash without making him feel weak.

Attached: 1567641127139.png (224x258, 36K)

>Dante AND Hayabusa are possible
>Bayo already in
I'll probably never get Wonder Red but I'd be a-okay with this. Terry already feels like a fever dream.

After the reaction to Terry I guarantee people would call Dante "Sword Ken", especially once they learn Reuben voices both.

Attached: 1542577828193.jpg (1280x1128, 264K)

Based. This thread is fucking based.

Attached: 1563533181321.jpg (225x400, 32K)

As fun as it would have been if they put Iori Yagami, or Alucard into the game.
But they're secondaries of their franchises in the grand scheme of things.

I honestly comprehend Dante ever being called a "who". Hes the absolute king of his genre, he defined youth culture in the 2000s, he has tons of crossovers and an anime, he JUST got a new game that sold millions, you google his name hes right there next to Allghieri. You can make an argument for Terry because SNK has been mostly dead for 15 years up until recently, but if you dont know Dante you simply don't know shit about vidya, full stop.

Attached: MV5BOTY0ZmFiYWUtMWVkMy00ZjljLTk1NjktOWZmYzZkMzMwMDQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1ODMyNjA@._V1_.jpg (1271x693, 59K)

I'd lose my fucking mind, honestly.

Attached: 1566561951285.jpg (583x822, 81K)

>Dante gets in
>His stage is Temen Ni Gru
>Vergil using Force Edge as an alt a-la Hero
name a more perfect way to include vergil other than as a spirit, i'll wait

Attached: 1567715765490.png (240x262, 91K)

Alucard was considered before the Belmonts actually, that's why his AT has such a good model and so many moves; they just figured that Simon & Richter as a duo would be better to represent the series (since they use the Vampire Killer) and moved Alucard to the AT slot. Iori could've been in if they went with KOF over Fatal Fury as the specific series to rep since he's been the "MC" of the series about as much as Kyo or K' have and is more popular than either.

That said Vergil has no claim to being a main character. Nero has a better chance than his dad.

I wish DLC got Bosses or Assist Trophies. Not just so Vergil (or Nero) could get a model/attacks, but for the DLC in general:
>Plant could've come with a Petey fight
>Joker could've come with a Jack Frost AT
>Hero could've come with some sort of Slime AT
>Banjo could've come with a Grunty fight
>Terry could come with an AT of Kyo, Iori, or Marco/Metal Slug and/or a Geese or Rugal fight
>Dante could come with a Vergil AT or boss or a Nero AT
>Hayabusa could come with an AT (or Echo honestly) of Ayane or Kasumi

His name is Drew Coombs.
youtube.com/watch?v=z10ZwId3v0Q

Hi, Drew.

>They are releasing DMC games one by one instead of the full collection in one go.

Capcom'll probably pull a "Residen Evil triple pack" too.

Attached: jew.jpg (300x258, 19K)

I really enjoy his voice, I wish he had better voice direction in DMC1. His audible combat grunts are legendary.

HAH
HMPH
HMPH
AH

You know they will, as much of a comeback they are making game wise they're still the same old Cap "on disc DLC" com.

Attached: k6alEHy.jpg (688x387, 179K)

Is it okay if I don’t finish 3 bros. I wanna play 5 really bad

Coombs belongs to a union. That is the reason he was never asked back. Capcom wanted cheaper actors and ones that work with unions are more trouble than Capcom was willing to deal with.

3 is not that long, and its ending is really important for the series overall.
Also why would you want to miss out in the best final boss fight in the entire genre?

Ah, that's unfortunate.

You should finish all of them before playing 5, what kind of dumb attitude is that? DMC5's story is also DMC3 wankery so it's fairly important.

My most wanted DLC characters are Dante and Wonder Red. With a new Battle Pass being announced hopefully Wonder Red has a shot. You'd think Nintendo would support their new IPs.

>Not liking 3 enough to finish it
>When it’s like a 6 hour game
Yeah this series ain’t for you my man

Honestly 4 and 5 is more of the same except way more forgiving, you can easily bruteforce both games. Finish 3, the final boss is amazing

DMC1 stinger > every DMC stinger

No it's not okay

Dmc1 has top tier game feel all around. Juggling marionettes in 1 with Ebony and Ivory has no equal

>Is it okay if I don't finish the most crucial entry in the series
No.

Attached: 1566954708452.jpg (548x512, 25K)

Yes. No other Stinger quite captures the freight train feeling of DMC1's Stinger, 5's is especially lack luster compared to 1's and even DMC3's Stinger.

Dmc5 fans are really fucking stupid damn.

Say what you want about the quality of the game as a whole but DMC2 easily had the most satisfying stinger in the entire series, you could really feel the weight behind his attack.

He hasn’t acted in anything in 8 years

Dante is announced but for some reason he gets FFVII'd and you can only include two music tracks, which ones do you pick?

Why yes, Id fill Trishes dark soul with light. How could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

Devils never cry and lock and load, no competition.

Pubic enemy and Devils never cry

Attached: 1555096864597.png (255x379, 165K)

DMC5 vortex>Every DMC vortex

>DMC2 had the best Stinger in the series

You clearly have not played DMC2 recently. It's a more 'animated" Stinger, but it looks and feels like shit. DMC1's is still the best.

Terry's reveal proved the leak fake. Get fucked.

Lock and Load and Super Public Enemy

1 is the most crucial, because without it the others wouldn't exist, like a lamprey.

If you want to get the most out of DMC5 you need to play 1/3/4. DMC2 is pretty much ignored and washed away by "Dante was just sad".

You're not kidding. DMC is the only series where the main character doesn't have the same face in any two games.

Taste the Blood
Devil Trigger

dante was already in 2 project x cross zone games and snk vs capcom card fighters.

Lock and Load and Vergil's bossfight from 3

Lock and Load Battle 2 and Ultraviolet

Attached: 1540414971151.jpg (448x759, 140K)

That's because it made the Earth rumble. Yeah, it did in the other games but they didn't shake with the same impact. The sound was this loud boom and the camera shaked significantly more than the other games.

Psycho Siren and Devils Never Cry.
>And if Capcom isn't fucking retarded about music
Flock Off
Ultra Violet
Lock and Load
Oraguerra (the only genuinely great thing about DMC2 is this boss track)
Taste the Blood
Babes & Guitars
Path to Power (Vergil 2)
The Time has Come
Sworn through Swords
Baroque Beats
Silver Bullet
Crimson Cloud
Whatever that insane track that plays during King Cerberus, that shit was hot.

Yeah, wish the later games used that affect more. Ifrit has an incredible satisfaction because of that, and DMC1's Shotgun is incredibly satisfying to use because of the sound design for it. Shotgun in the later DMC games just sounds so lame, in 5 it sounds like it's shooting bean bags.

>(the only genuinely great thing about DMC2 is this boss track)
2 has a surprising amount of good tracks for being such a dumpster fire in every other regard
youtube.com/watch?v=UjqdhnJeBXo
youtube.com/watch?v=t85HzA80ysQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ACZIvqaWYwE

That's right. I forgot that not only did they never used the same face for Dante twice but they are constantly changing the sound effects for the weapons with things that are never as satisfying.

Attached: image00239.jpg (1357x1920, 656K)

He fumbled some lines towards the end, but I genuinely loved the "don't come any closer, you devil" speech.
youtu.be/ooMBUgMFvI0?t=381
Timestamp related.

Pretty sure 3 uses the same sounds as 1.

Can they go back and fix Bayo now that Joker is her but with better everything?

Attached: 4.jpg (715x1000, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QFkRYCPrR80

I would really like it if Vergil was a part of Dante's final smash.

>Dante strikes the enemy with an attack and summons Vergil
>They both combo on the enemy and then Dante tosses Ebony over to Vergil
>The camera zooms in on their faces and they both say "Jackpot" as they shoot

If Robin can summon Chrom for his final smash, I don't see a problem with Dante summoning Vergil for his. It would be a pretty cool callback to DMC 3.

Attached: D4xi4WLXsAEM8r4.jpg (824x713, 51K)

DMC2 = Sonic 06

Trash game but good OST.

It doesn't. DMC2 does however.

Because bitch ass Robin needs the help. Dante can fly solo.

Vergil can stay as an assist trophy just like Shadow and other edgy rivals.

Attached: 1559400026462.jpg (351x732, 141K)

Mega Man X6 is a good Capcom example, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ykc8WHPzM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvm1aR8FrNg
youtube.com/watch?v=me3Me0jikwE
youtube.com/watch?v=RN9CXpq8nrM
youtube.com/watch?v=jmlq0u345PE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGuuncdAEI

It would be cool to see Vergil as an assist trophy, but I doubt it would happen, since there are no assist trophies being added alongside DLC fighters. I would just really like to see Vergil in Smash as something other than a spirit.

I keep telling people that VJ:RHR already has a good set of moves for Dante.
youtube.com/watch?v=FTc3_UPJNO4

Eh, I'd give him credit and say he deserves to be in first simply because of his history on Nintendo systems.
Even if his modern games seem fairly divorced from those ones from what I've heard.

One can always have both. Both would be great.

I think Dante would just DT or Sin DT for his final smash.

Or if they want to fully pander to DMC1 he could transform into Sparda and summon Puff the magic dragon.

Jackpot is his gauranteed FS. Did you forget he sealed Mundus in DMC1 with it?

Did he seal Agrosax or just kill him entirely?
He had to seal Mundus but seemed to just destroy Agrosax who lore wise was his equal IIRC.

He killed it.

>Pubic enemy

Attached: LaughingCrabGallery-e1558714291127[1].jpg (400x385, 25K)

Dante chews on 10 devil stars and floods the stage with dragons.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o8azpayVTR1sffw3d_540.png (258x294, 123K)

Too bad. Kind of wanted to see him in a good game and as a Devil Arm.
Seems really arbitrary what Dante will decide to turn into a Devil Arm after a fight really.

Would have been cool to have seen the DMC4 bosses or even some DMC2/DMC1 bosses as such.

>just destroy Argosax who lore wise was his equal IIRC.
Well, Dante got a lot stronger since then, only Urizen, before SDT, and Vergil was able to rival him.

Dante straight up kills Despair Emoddied in probably the only good scene in DMC2.

>The only good scene in DMC2

Ahem.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1024x575, 85K)

>Dante left Nero and Patty behind to hang out with his brother that he was willing to kill for all his bullshit not five minutes beforehand
Sasuga Itsuno.

Been thinking about getting DMC5. I only played DmC before and I didn't like that gimmicky color-coded enemy thing where you had to switch weapons.Is that around in this release as well?

No, that's something exclusive to DmC. If you're gonna play 5, it's highly advised you play 1, 3 and 4 prior though.

Try with "Dante will never be in smash because capcom are a bunch of douchebags who keep treating the console like a second class citizen"

I stand corrected. Do you have the (You) version by chance?

good to know. is 2 that bad?

DMC2 is one of, if not the, worst sequels in video game history.

Not him, but it was posted earlier in the thread.
It's garbage and completely irrelevant to the series's narrative as a whole. Even 5, which touts itself as being a huge celebration of the series by even including callbacks to the novels and anime, omits everything from 2. Even stuff like Lucia is completely neglected.

Attached: Red Overload.png (680x481, 490K)

>t.brainlet
They love each other, problem is that their autism prevents them from showing, Nero literally had to fix it with afew suplexes.

I swear woman can't process such easy things.

Would be the same as Joker

that is a good final smash though before i read your post I felt most of his Sin Devil Trigger moves would make a good final smash, specially Judgment.

It's relly bad as an action game, but it had some great ideas behind it like the customizable devil trigger, even some of then eventually became staple in the series like the gungslinger mechanics, but most of the problems with the strange development cycle it had and how they wanted for the game at first.

Some people also didn't like the story but there aren't that many issues with it, it mostly had to with the gameplay of the game, despite how Dante was portrayed in that game it makes sense in context and has a pretty sick as fuck design, or how a lot of people actually liked Lucia and hope they bring her back eventually.

My favorite Dante.

Can the Switch even run DMC5? With decent performance?

Giving him DSD would help since it looks very distinct from a generic sword

>women
Top tier projecting. Seems like you also don't realise that Dante thought Vergil was beyond saving and he was right.

>Trish tells Dante "V told me everything" when they meet up after V tells Trish his backstory
>most people still think Dante had no idea that V was the human side of Vergil until he was standing on top of Urizen
aaaaa

The average laptop can run the game with ease at low detail, I see no reason why the Switch would have difficulty doing so.

Attached: 1566933293680.png (1215x810, 50K)

Nocturne is the true DMC2

Dante was blissfully unaware to some degree; he was contracted by V to *kill* Urizen, considering it's his job and all. Not to imply Dante thought he could kill Urizen and have a happy old life with his crumbling brother's remnants, but the fact remains; the last thing Dante expect when V said he had to finish Urizen off with his own hands was a fucking Dragon Ball-esque fusion into the big cojones man.
Isn't it implied Dante gets into the Vortex Universe through riding into Hell at the end of DMC2?

Attached: 1567641867103.jpg (810x1080, 171K)

3 is the best one you fucking philistine.

Lara Croft's face changes every game in Nu-Tomb Raider.

this but it's 1

as it should be, based capcom desu

DSD is the most generic looking "demon sword' imaginable. It's like they just fucking threw "demon sword" into google and picked something out.

but now they are having the greatest time of his life killing the entire hell, if this isn't fraternal love then I don't know what that is.

The average laptop can run the game with ease at low detail
is this true? even with intel HD graphics 4400?

So if Mundus were to come back how would they actually make him a threat?
He'd be completely BTFO by a tag team of Vergil and Dante especially in their Sin DTs.
Hell Nero could probably do it.

i have an amd 12, 16 ram, runs hd collection flawlessly, aldo DMC4 with high settings, i believe 5 would burn this thing since use the new RE engine, i tried to run RE2make on the lowest settings but sucks, can play a bit but gets laggy often,

maybe he means the summon swords around it
that is particularly more unique I guess.

maybe he revives Sparda and they form a single individual, rewriting their fate no longer living under Sparda's legend, now Donte and Vorgil are the legendary knights who saved the human world

I said average meaning mid-range at minimum. Unless you're looking for that thing to explode I'd say just lay off it for now.
RE2make is more graphics-heavy because it's an over the shoulder survival horror game. You're meant to see things up-close and personal in RE2make, and it was made to be graphically finessed anyway, whereas DMC5, similar to titles before it, didn't want you to focus on how it looked but how it played. DMC5 *should* be less demanding, but not by much I imagine.

Attached: 1566935820733.jpg (223x227, 12K)

Just ban Vergil from the human world and it's a decent compromise. Or make him start a company and acquire financial power for him and Dante.

What if we get more than 1 Fighter Pass, and the future ones are all themed

>Nintendo first party pass, Capcom Pass, etc

Capcom for me would ideally be:
>Dante
>Leon
>Phoenix Wright
>Frank West
>Ameterasu

>there are around 15 unused slots in the WoL selection menu, excluding the fighters pass we currently have and the final challenger of the current pass
>3 fighters passes at most
i can see this happening but they did want to steer away from first-parties

Attached: HA.png (818x818, 141K)

okay, i'll just save enough to buy a decent rig then, thank you user.

Holy fuck I would love this.

>He had to seal Mundus but seemed to just destroy Argosax who lore wise was his equal IIRC.
Destroyed him, but keep in mind that at that point Dante was stronger than in 1, which, when you think of itmakes Mundus sort of a bitch, Mundus had to eat a fruit to get powerful, while Argosax was powerful naturally, at least from what we know

What I really would want:

>Capcom announces DMC3:SE on Switch
>Along side that they announce that Dante and Vergil will be in Smash.
>Stage is the top of the Temenigru
>They come with Classic and Current outfits
>comes with Nero and Lady Mii outfits
>Griffon, Shadow and Nightmare are assist trophies

Attached: 68252126.jpg (693x960, 97K)

>So if Mundus were to come back how would they actually make him a threat?
They could pull a "demons are stronger in the demon world" to try to make him more of a threat, but you still would need to take Vergil out of the equation since Mundus wouldn't be able to take the 2 of them at the same time

They could asspull some reason that he's stronger.

DT is the reason I quit playing Teppen, actually.

>Dante gets in
>but it’s the reboot version instead
How would you react?

Attached: put a spin on this.gif (300x264, 747K)

i die because i'm not staying in a timeline where DmCucks somehow get anything nice

Attached: 1567637690157.jpg (300x240, 17K)

I would jump out of a window with my Nintendo Switch.

Attached: 4db1752d61825e6857e32fcb63ef5bb9.png (272x296, 119K)

I would be entirely okay with this.
My most wanted now that Banjo is in are Phoenix Wright and Ammy, but I would be all for stylish snark in smash.

Only care to see one person Capside.

Attached: obue2qevv21r6ja9oo1_400.jpg (400x401, 50K)

>So if Mundus were to come back how would they actually make him a threat?
Well, Dante and Vergil would still be long gone, leaving only Nero, Nico, Lady and Trish.
Mundus could quite easily set up another Mallet Island puzzle fuckhouse, which
>ooga booga wouldn't be able to get through
>jew can't just shoot through
>lady can't just walk around btfoing everything with kalina ann in
>trish isn't familiar with

Mundus wins by fucking bringing back puzzles.

Attached: dmc1twirl.gif (500x263, 640K)

Attached: 14r2skr.jpg (975x816, 91K)

Who's the Smash character who will make me most feel like I'm playing Dante?

Attached: 1561600691194.jpg (500x289, 18K)

it heavily relies on how you play dante in the games, but i'll give you my ideas based on the prominent styles
>gunslinger
bayonetta or joker
>trickster
any character with a teleport really, i suppose meta knight
>swordmaster
mii swordfighter, ike, hero
>royal guard
any of the above just git gud at parrying
>overall
joker, hes got a decent air-game, you can use arsene as a mock-DT, his gun specials are very dante-like and his dagger at least covers for a sword in some regard

Attached: dmc1sg.gif (500x268, 2.52M)

Mundus wins by turning the game into a platformer.

This.

Joker is literally no where near as busted as S4 Bayo.

Start up Smash 4 and play Bayonetta, that's the closest

>DMC2
booti pls