Think they got a shot now for Smash?

Think they got a shot now for Smash?

Attached: 6BE7AC82-23A8-42C0-AFB9-8FFAA181F91F.jpg (1213x1200, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voL8c_-6wsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rex is already in the game

I want to smash pyra

i hope to god if there's going to be 1st party dlc, pic related should be one of them

Attached: 1538359703356.png (605x392, 204K)

Why doesnt he wear the mask?

Samurai already confirmed he won't be in. Wait till next time. Hopefully with Mythra and not Pyra

Considering how fucking popular they both were in Japan I’d say they were a pretty safe bet.

Yeah, there's still a chance they will get in. Sakurai also said Rex was very requested (I even remember he was the most requested in a fan poll), but couldn't add him as a full playable character due to time constraints, so we got his costume. Since a 2nd challenger pack is in development, Sakurai already knows Rex was very requested and people (including me) are still requesting him... you know the drill.

All I really want is a better default face for the Rex mii.

The only conceiveable way he isn’t in is if the 2nd batch is also 3rd party only. He’s the most requested character left according to thatbone poll

>Nintendo apparently considers Xenoblade to be a prominent enough IP now that a remake of the original game is worthy of closing out a direct
>The above can be attributed largely to the surprise success of XC2
>Xenoblade franchise's 10th anniversary next year (also probably part of the reason why the remake is happening)
>Sakurai said he wanted to add Rex to the base game but that XC2 released too late
>Rex is an extremely popular choice now in general, to the point that Sakurai saw fit to apologise that he wasn't going to be included during a direct, something he's never done before for any other character
>We now know more characters are coming to Smash outside of the Fighters Pass
I'd honestly be more surprised if it didn't happen at this point. Rex went from the latest NEVER EVER to a front runner in the course of a single direct.

Attached: ourpon.png (377x471, 389K)

lol no
New worlds = New IPs
Besides he's already a spirit and a (25$) mii costume, making him a hard deconfirm

YOUR FAGGOT MANLET WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH HAHAHAHAHA

Never played Xenoblade Chronicles 2, what does mr. big boots bring to the table that Shulk doesnt already?

>jpegs

Attached: 1538006164021.jpg (997x100, 18K)

He does when he dives

>no spirit or mii costume for green Pyra
Here's your next rep.

Attached: 51a8123b0a515d55b18eebfbaa442436.jpg (980x1804, 247K)

Pyra/Mythra effectively function as both a physical weapon and a stand all at once

He play nothing like Shulk.
He's supported by a Blade, most likely only Homura or Homura/Hikari if in Smash which give him elemental powers.

it's him and a waifu with connecting jizz between them that powers them up, the jizz can get stronger and then they're more powerful, and he can change between waifus, and he has a grappling hook

Instead of Monado Arts he switches between different living weapons with elemental attributes, he also uses a wrist-mounted grappling hook.

Didn't Sakurai make a big deal how Rex would have been in the game if it had come out earlier or some shit when he showed off the Rex costume?

Absolutely, they're definitely in this time. Sakurai wanted them in, and now he can deliver on that. And they'd be a great addition, the gameplay could be very interesting, like a Pokemon trainer on steroids crossed with Ice Climbers and Shulk

Attached: smash in.jpg (1200x675, 173K)

He does when he needs to

Attached: Rex's salvager suit.png (600x800, 491K)

No.
However delusional xenocringetards will continue to insist this fag has a chance even when the switch is in its deathbed

>Besides he's already a (25$) mii costume, making him a hard deconfirm
If anything, it makes him a HARD confirm

>Hai minna-san, Sakurai desu
>I loved XC2 and would have included Rex if the game came out a bit sooner, but couldn't due to time constraints
>here's a costume to make it feel like you play as him as a preorder bonus for the Season pass

>preorder bonus
>wanting to give the player a costume as an apology, but putting it being a 25$ paywall
>while fucking Nia's costume is free in the base game
>Rex costume not sold separately for a few bucks

The only way this makes any sense is if he's getting in as an actual fighter down the line

Attached: EDnFNbCUwAA2SCb.jpg orig Rex.jpg (645x1089, 93K)

rex looks like he's about to rape her

can't really blame him

Well the little fucker definitely had a grinning face and was happy to go for it when Pyra asked him to touch her core crystal. This little chad knows what he wants.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Real talk here, Pneuma finisher or Siren finisher? Or both?

Attached: Sexy Siren.webm (747x420, 1.88M)

That's pretty much what was implied. The fact that Rex was the only character that got this treatment was weird as fuck.

Siren please. It's lack of screen time is criminal.

Siren is cooler

Total delusion. Not everything has a deep meaning or hidden intentions behind it. Sakurai just felt like making an apology costume since he ranked high in jap polls. That's all there is to it.

Xeno mech designs are fucking kino

Then explain why he isn't free like Nia is. You can't.

Damn straight. Whatever the next Xeno is I hope Takahashi doesn't blueball us with non pilotable ones again.

Yes. But also be ready to have all the fire emblem three houses lords there.

You know damn well it would just be Homura's level 4.

The only thing stopping Rex getting in now is if Sakurai sticks to third party characters. I feel decently confident he'll mix it up after the season pass.

That would be pretty disappointing, nanodesu
At least use this one

Attached: Best girls Special.webm (746x420, 2.39M)

Describe his announcement scene.

Attached: BELIEVE .jpg (1000x772, 175K)

>tfw you realize that Xenoblade is 10 years old

Attached: 1560268447684.png (848x693, 355K)

Ten minutes straight of Rex kicking the shit out of Mii Rex.
Trailer title: Don't Forget Mii

a fucking costume, retard

No. They missed their chance.

>Mixes the Pyra Awakening scene with the Shulk trailer from Smash 4 with Shulk getting his ass kicked at the start from Marth and Link but Rex and Pyra show up

Hopefully

We've come a long way

I still own my copy with the pre-order art book from Gamestop, got every Operation Rainfall game.

...Still haven’t opened my Last Story.

Nah Sakurai loves XB2
Rex is IN.

It was always happening.

Attached: Smash.jpg (1200x675, 230K)

That’s a fucking good title cut in

>Don't Forget Mii
all right I chuckled

Attached: D0WK4VgUUAERsme.jpg orig forget.jpg (1520x1535, 224K)

I can see it

They better add in Death March with Torna
youtube.com/watch?v=voL8c_-6wsk

Attached: 1534532264113.jpg (573x877, 50K)