Why is this game so boring?

why is this game so boring?

Attached: artworks-000164768932-4x4o5k-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gsvAnEWHoA?t=221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because isnt supposed to be a fast paced one i think

i sually use console codes to level up all tech and industry,then i just focus on exploring the galaxy for events,excavations and allies

i donwloaded a 40k mod,just to go

>fortunate son

with my democratic crusaders on the imperium of man

It's made by swedes

Late game is

>early game
Slowly expand, some cool events, but not much to do
>mid game
Lots of fun events, you have lots of interesting interactions with other nations, and your nation rapidly develops both economically and technologically
>late game
No more interesting techs, boring crises, slowly roll the dogshit ai (you're limited by the wargoals system), nothing to really do besides incrementally get stronger

maybe i'll give it more time. i got it for free but fuck nothing has happened. I like the idea of discovering ancient alien history but it takes so long for anything to happen

Like all paradox games, it's a roleplaying game.

Speed up the gamespeed then.

>research_all_technologies 1 9999

the ''1'' make it research unique tech as well,the 9999 make it research all repeatable tech that number of times

>mfw a single miner of my empire can strip clean a mountain using a pick axe in a week

i always like the idea of how my crazy stats,modifiers and mods would look from lore perspective

>be me slaver empire
>a single corvette jumps in my home system
>the fool,we are going to enjoy humbling his pathethic race and nation
>somehow the corvette defeats several battleships
>send more ships
>the entire fleet and array of defenses grid have been damaged,with a least 2 thirds crippled or destroyed beyond recovery
>finally reinforcements arrive and we managed to put down the damm thing
>suddenly a fleet of 20 of those dammed things jump
>slaver empire reaction

youtu.be/4gsvAnEWHoA?t=221

X3 speed with hivemind and food policy on grand admiral gives you lots to do

it didn't use to be, the game has gotten worse over time. the developers seem intent on ruining their own game

the new economy ruins a lot of things for me
i used to create self sustainable planets so i can explore events,lore and other things without problems

now even with repeating 9999 times production upgrades you can still have a deficit of production

fuck this need a overhaul

Its has fun rpg elements

play endless space 2 instead

Attached: 1507247355802.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

console code user here

i was thinking on dowloading it
how its is?

Can be pretty fun, especially if you’re autistic like me and rp the race you’re playing as for shits

The combat is a steaming pile of shit that sucks the fun out of it so I don't blame you.

Cause you suck.

Best soundtrack
Amazing lore
Decent gameplay

>you're limited by the wargoals system
This and war exhaustion are really annoying.

It's turn based, so a boring piece of shit

I love everything about it but the combat is just boring as fuck to watch.

I'd love to but I run linux

Boring battle. No strategy nor tactics. It's basically how well you can manage the economy so you can produce the bigger fleet number.

Because it's a coloring book simulator

>not picking best race
I’m disappointed in you user

Attached: 4FB13E5B-3D94-467A-B744-DD2046F38585.jpg (754x407, 41K)

All the endless games have 10/10 art and lore, they do mostly suffer in the gameplay department. They aren’t bad but they aren’t anything special either.

Endless Race playable when?