Reminder that Sony STILL didn't censor a single major title...

Reminder that Sony STILL didn't censor a single major title, and in general didn't censor anything since that one fiasco happened like a year ago, even then it was just a couple of visual novels and one item supposedly being removed from one version of doaextreme

despite this, Yea Forums couldn't stop screeching about how muh evil snoy censors everything, 0/24 making threads about it through a whole year, despite fucking nothing new happening regarding the topic except for occasional misinformation spreading

is there a single more disingenuous and manipulative cesspool than Yea Forumseddit?

Attached: 1567704884510.png (628x839, 630K)

based nintendo saving me money

>1 Switch game vs every latest game on PS4
Switchfags on suicide watch.

this doesn't count

nlntoddlers only care about censorship when sony is involved. They were also completely outraged over those VN's even though none of them actually play that trash. It's all to push their anti-sony narrative.

>vs every latest game on PS4
I'm genuinely interested if you still believe the bullshit you are talking about or you are just continuing to play a manipulative shill

Go play a game on your ps4 instead of wasting your time here
Oh wait... you don't have any...

Attached: 1563936254762.jpg (640x471, 93K)

Can’t censor a title if they had their little fingers in it from the biggening making sure all the lint flags are in it and everything.

Ohh the irony

ice borne comes out tomorrow fool

because sony definitely closely inspects and controls every single game's development, so that not a single case happened since then when they had to censor something, right?

>Reminder that Sony STILL didn't censor a single major title
does sony even have a "major title" developed for an eastern audience that could offend western sensibilities?

>make an idol game
>remove all the fanservice
No wonder this game died. Being on the WiiU didn't help much, either

Attached: 1504841462941.jpg (648x720, 53K)

The difference is that Nintendo censors their own games while Sony forces censorship onto third party developers. I still think it's stupid either way but at least Nintendo doesn't force it on games they don't publish

As always Ps4 has the worst version of the game. I'll play it on my PC

Didn’t Sony almost kill marvelous by doing exactly this?

it doesn't have to be an exclusive, sony didn't censor any third parties either, after all that was what Yea Forumseddit shitposted the most about, how they are supposedly censoring every single game on ps4

Why re release a game that flopped so hard? It will just flop again.

And you do know this is a port of a censored game?

> while Sony forces censorship onto third party developers
except they don't, since fucking nothing happened since that one occasion

it's literally just you faggots pretending that this shit is some phenomenon and it keeps happening. No fucking game was censored since then

your pc can't even run it, don't lie

Yeah sure
Can you explain why omega labyrinth life was censored on the ps4?

>port of a censored game
it's the same fucking game you retard, they literally just swapped costumes for the western release. There would be nothing stopping them from adding those costumes to the switch version, especially after how much shit they got for the censorship on the wiiu

Unlike ps4 owners, Switch owners actually do have money.
My €1300 PC runs MHW at 100fps at max settings

Sony censored shit ton of japanese third party games you stupid fuck

Attached: dfa.jpg (1500x1070, 298K)

First of all you're full of shit. Games like GoW had tons of sexual content in them but the last one had none. Secondly everyone is bitching about the game being censored again. The game is probably going to bomb twice.

So it's just costumes? Nothing else? And here I was, thinking you are well informed. I guess I was wrong.

because you are literally bringing up one of the visual novels from the occasion when the censorship happened you manipulative faggot

you keep spamming the same 5 or so visual novels like and pretend as if there was any more games since then to the whole thing

>sony didn't censor any third parties either
The DAL game got fucking butchered on PS4.

Attached: 1563918197115.jpg (500x460, 52K)

see

Nice flaseflag user but sony has censor more than just one game
Don't try to double down and start calling anons pedo and shit

>moving the goalpost

That's because there haven't BEEN titles like that since. They forced the titles that were already in development to change, and stopped any other titles from making it onto the platform at all. That's why you haven't heard of any more.

>An instance of Nintendo censorship that occurred years ago that they didn't go out of their way to fix in the rerelease, and a recent track record of not censoring anything, and statements declaring they think censorship is a bad idea vs. Sony's disturbing pattern of censoring everything, and statements declaring that they will continue

Copy that.

Attached: 21354484-3A3D-4F66-B525-B33DF646FDDC.jpg (457x467, 51K)

omg no how will i ever enjoy the game without a random anime whore's midriff exposed!!!

>d-doesn't count!
Pathetic.

Stop acting horny user

Devil May Cry 5, Senran Kagura, Labyrinth life, Cathrine full body, SNKs 40th anniversary box art had to be changed to be sold on Sony.
This is off the top of my head, I know there is even more.
Cope.

aw look he's pretending to be an adult

>complains about censorship
>allows this to exist

Attached: CERO-logo.png (975x768, 44K)

Game is same for all regions.

Attached: 34534.jpg (844x603, 74K)

Snoy censored Devil May Cry.

Dumb Brazilian

what "moving the goalpost"?
that was my whole argument from the beginning, that they censored a few visual novels in one occasion, and fucking nothing happened beside that since then, yet you manipulative fucks keep pretending as if there was some large scale censorship happening from Sony, despite them not even censoring a single major title, or even any other smaller games since the one occasion

>Senran Kagura, Labyrinth life
part of the 5 or so visual novels I already pointed out you faggot
>Devil May Cry 5
not censored
>Cathrine full body
not censored, in fact it was literally just you faggots spreading misinformation and clickbait articles saying it was censored. It's even confirmed that even the so called "problematic" shit is in the game
>some fucking box art
keep pretending that you have anything worthwhile to post, you literally posted fucking nothing

What do you gain from flaseflagging

The only mistake about this game is turning a Fire Emblem SMT crossover into a fucking idol game, 6 years later and I'm still pissed off

This

Lindas ass and sideboob

except they didn't
one ass was covered despte another naked ass already being in the game, and then even that one covered ass was fixed and looks the same in every version

>>Devil May Cry 5
>not censored
You lying piece of shit

if you had money you would be an idiort instead of a consolewar faggot

you're not a real person lol. ps4+switch+pc is literally the only logical way to enjoy gaming unless you're a corperate cocksucker or a poorfag

stop larping

You don't need a ps4. PC+Switch is everything people need

Just some son3gro coping...

lol, you are being really fucking ironic you know that? see you manipulative little shit

>even that one covered ass was fixed
Not in EU version.

factually incorrect, willfully denying yourself exclusive games just to shitpost and be a faggot is 100% corperate cocksucking under a thin veil of consolewar superiority bullshit

it would be the same as somebody saying fucking owning a ps4 and an xbox is better when xbox has literally no worthwhile exclusives now or upcoming

stop pretending to be retarded, user

meant to link this the whole thing was just another amazing example of Yea Forums using some "half thruths" as an ammo to spread their bullshit and spamming it so many times taht the whole board started believing it, just like in the case of the Catherine clickbait articles

Post ps4

Yeah sure

Attached: Dnidu8PVYAEqCcm.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

So in other words, it's fucking nothing. Day 1 buy, easily.

The problem is that they are censoring the JP version now too

What do you consider major? Something that sells 1-3+million?

Reminder that you fags complained about tits in XBC2, so if this censored then it's all your fault. Nintendo listened to you.

>Reminder that you fags complained about tits in XBC2

Attached: 5345.jpg (1200x716, 116K)

First, is Atlus the one censoring it . Second we don't fucking know yet if it's censored since that image is all the source you have to make that claim and they could still change but they won't thought since is Atlus. But that doesn't matter right?

Only trashera and plebbit ironic weebs did, unfortunately those faggots also roam free here

Attached: eratards.jpg (1158x451, 51K)