Divinity OS 2

>divinity OS 2
>Pillars of Eternity
>Wasteland 2
>Skyrim
>Witcher 3
>Dragons Dogma

Friendly reminder there is nothing comfier than playing RPGs on a handheld in bed

Attached: switch.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywvJsf8B-1E
youtu.be/SN6hAvFy2HY
youtu.be/87o8Yt_256g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does OS2 run?

>Playing games in bed
Redpill me on this. What's a good bed posture for playing games that won't hurt my neck or back?

>Not using big screen mode on a VR headset in bed.
OP needs to git gud.

playing tate mode shmups in bed is pretty comfy too

Laying on your back or arranging your pillows so you can sit upright. Much better than sitting at a desk or in a couch. I even use my computer like this

I'm just wondering if the oil field fight will crash the game.

I'm wanting to hear back on this as well. If it's at least 30 FPS I'll go for it.

>Pleb doesn't have a 65 inch 4k tv suspended above his bed

Seems fine so far, I'm still on the ship and I can't find gameplay deeper into the game
youtube.com/watch?v=ywvJsf8B-1E

reminds me of the pic of that guy lying on the ground with a CRT balanced between two desks above his head.

>he doesn't exclusively read in bed

Attached: 1524548189010.jpg (645x773, 62K)

I loved this game on PC, I would get it again if my to-play queue wasn't so long.

Runs shitty. Bad resolution.

except for playing them with infinitely better graphics and mod support from an extremely comfy chair on a big screen TV.

>DoS2
And it looks like fucking shit
youtu.be/SN6hAvFy2HY

It looks better on handheld than docked
youtu.be/87o8Yt_256g

that looks fine on a 5" display. Watch it on your phone and see if it's really bad.

Nigger i saw this on a 5.5 inch LCD phone screen. IT looks like fucking shit and im mad as hell. It will be worst on a regular switch

>Finally want to check out Original Sin 2
>£45

When is this Switch tax meme gonna end?

Attached: 1567000952611.png (294x294, 171K)

I'm watching it on my phone now too and honestly if you think it looks like fucking shit your expectations are insane. I'm sorry it's not in 1080p with AO turned on.

>wanting 720p is too insane of an expectation
Are you fucking kidding me? This shit is clearly not even doing 540p

No it definitely is over 540p. I'm starting to wonder if you're even watching the youtube video over 480p.

Stop fucking with me, user. I'm watching this on 720p and it really looks fucking bad. I've been waiting for this damn day to have this game on the Switch and it left me more than disappointed. If someone could at least give me a screenshot of this game being played in handheld mode then i can really see if the issue is on my side or the game really looks bad.

I will say that it looks less than 720p native but it's a little sharper than wolfenstein/xenoblade. It looks around 540p/600p and all the text and in game objects are clearly legible.it doesn't look so blurry that any gameplay is hindered.

I demand a god damm screenshot from the faggot OP. I want to give this damn thing the benefit of a doubt. Because despite my unfiltered rage i still want this game way more than Deadfire.

Attached: 1567428965056.gif (617x617, 2.17M)