OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.png (597x415, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/understanding-autism/health/hygiene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you cant handle the stink stay out of the smash tournament

You virgin fucks are worse than /r9k/ sometimes.

Attached: 1564989454235.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

how does one "smell neutral?"

You know, I don't think I've never seen a link to the post that this image is quoting, anyone have it

Attached: 1340433133397.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Nincels btfo

Smashfags stink up conventions and boards

Ask your mommy or daddy to show you how the thing called a "shower" in your bathroom works.

>Shower and deodorant
How stinky do are normies that they need this shit every day? I don't even own deodorant because I'm not a stinky nigger. I shower every 3 days or so. I can really go 5-6 before I can start to smell myself.

>he doesn't like stinky day
>he doesn't "accidentally" drop stuff to smell the ball musk

>user is noseblind to his own stench and in denial

if you live in a civilized country you should take a quick shower every day. if you don't, at least do some basic washing of your face, armpits, feet, and ass crack, every day with a washcloth. wash your body in the order which i've laid out for you.

You got used to the smell, to everyone else you stink
take a shower and dilate

Please bathe. Just because you can’t smell yourself doesn’t mean others can’t either.

I've never seen a single thing about smashfags that didn't end up as "we smell like shit" and yet you faggots want to be taken seriously and you take up half the fucking board God fucking damnit man

Asians don't sweat maybe hes yellow

>stinky nigger

Attached: imagineTheSmell.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>Stinky day

Attached: Stinky Day.gif (564x578, 1.37M)

member that time smashfags bullied a kid into suicide?

Thank you for this braindead edit so that I knew what to laugh at without having to read

i want to go to a smash tournament just to see if the stories are true

YIKES, holy fuck you're dirty. Like wtf, women must talk about you behind your back like they did to Javier at my school LUL

> these are the people who take up 75% of this shitty board
When are we going to kick smashfags off to their own fucking board?

user please do yourself a favor and don’t trust your own nose

>tfw want to shower daily
>Tfw still live with my parents (19) and they yell at me if take a shower more than 2x a week

I guarantee you smell way worse than you think you do, please clean yourself before going out in public

> be user
> limited showerlet from insane parents
> all the showerchads laugh at his pussy stink
> tfw no showerqt3.14
> go home
> get in tub
> cry
> the sound of your tears hitting the tile echoes from your room
> it sounds like the shower machine
> your parents come in
> they see you, wet in a shower
> assbeat.tar
> pic related

Attached: texasRed.jpg (1125x1103, 88K)

dude your parents are 19?

What's worse is I actually know the people running that and they are legit as bad as this thing characterizes them.

it means that he has 19 parents you retard

Ask me how I know you’re European

user's dad must be really tired by the end of valentines day

Attached: tiredWojak.jpg (205x246, 8K)

No one think they themselves stink you stupid fuck.

I bet you think you don't smell like shit after having a wank either.

How I know you're European?

Yeah, saw this thread made earlier today too. Nice work cropping the date of the 4 year old post out for this one so you can pretend it's new, though.

Just be like Yugioh tournaments and make it a DQable offense to be smelly

Dehodorants are expensive and showers time consuming, don't judge them for rather using that money and time for amiibos and praciticing

Hahahaha

>be le me
>standing in the supermarket
>catch a whiff of myself
>suddenly realise i smell like the inside of a dead donkey that's been baking in the sun for a week, then boiled in cum
>have to keep as much distance to other shoppers to avoid anyone spewing all over the nice floors

You're fooling noone user...

> For a teenager with autism, keeping clean can be surprisingly uncomfortable.

I wish they had that rule when I was traveling to tournaments a decade ago.

I'm curious as to why? I have the tism myself and have showered every day since I could by myself.

I don't know, I found this on this page:
ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/understanding-autism/health/hygiene

Kek I myself play smash and have autism the reason I never showered is the smell of the soap it irritates my eyes and breathing
I now shower every day using odorless soap although water hurts me it’s always too cold or scalding hot

no way this is real

Nincel btfo

>not a stinky nigger

Attached: 1567006696052.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

>FGC pretending it's only Smash

Attached: 1563289374760.jpg (644x948, 130K)

Playstation and Xbox don't have smelly fans.

Attached: 16e.png (915x1024, 240K)

I think the real problem is these fags don't scrub in the shower. People don't really stand under the water and let the shampoo sliding off your body count as "washing" your body right?

Oh stinky day
When mama wiped
My sharts away

The average age group of people on Yea Forums is late teens, that's a lot of dumb high schoolers who think their shit don't stink

Isn't that picture like a decade old now? Christ, you fucks need to get new material.

Also
> A png with jpg artifacts
bravo.

You have to smell without pressing any directional buttons

>Go into someones bathroom
>Don't see these
>Lose all respect for them
I think the real problem is they're fat and lazy so any exertion causes them to sweat

Attached: 1543637127790.jpg (500x284, 10K)

Aren’t those actually bad for your skin?
I always used brush-type stuff anyway

That's just OCD user. You don't need more than one or two showers a day using just your hands and good soap/shampoo.

Yes you do
Even blacks use washclothes you stinky nigger

The real truth about smell is that some people just emit stench no matter how recently they showered, and an unbearable personality will cause those around you to assosciate your smell with shit, since you are human shit. Also shampoo is a scam for women, if your hair is short soap is fine.

They're just bacteria breeding grounds

Using your hands is much cleaner

Also I'd like to point out that it is the present and you should be using a fresh towel to dry every time.

I don't have one in mind because I bought this pack that has a bunch of these slightly paper thin ones that are 1-2 use only. It has ridges to scrub you really well but it's not meant to be used forever.

>Can wash your ass but not do laundry
Jesus

Shower three times a day, spray antibacterial spray over yourself before, during, and after showers. Powder down with baking soda.

Between showers I use vinegar on a sponge for face, underarms, crotch etc., even lowcut head hair. I did this each morning for years and my office critics never said I smelled off or bad. Every two weeks I got to shower in the bedsit where I lived overseas. I wore same shirt 2 to 3 times before washing it in sink. Never a problem with odor.

It just means you don't have to smell like roses or drench yourself in Axe, just don't stink.

Smashfags are ALL degenerates.

Bruh moment

HAHAHAH YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT NIGGER

heh

just because people are too polite to say anything to you doesn't mean you don't reek.

What’s the reaction going to be when they realize he’s in?

Attached: AEEA8C27-6710-45D6-9487-78194CFB5E5B.jpg (750x487, 71K)