Super Kirby Clash

Meta Knight's a jobber
Previous Thread

Attached: here's meta knight bro.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2019/09/04/hal-laboratory-recruiting-staff-for-a-new-kirby-project/
youtu.be/hue_OpUEa4w
youtube.com/channel/UC--HIX9iAjgIhG8AiRQNpPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCXLlx7knZrIoZpyRigqNgnA/videos
youtu.be/LjXNKr1zRZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tfw when HAL still hasn't topped Robobot.

Post all the stickers and costumes please.

Attached: 66052158_p0.jpg (922x691, 490K)

Am I the only one who feels the controls incredibly clunky? Not only the 30 fps, but some kind of lag (when playing offline)

Modern Kirby gameplay doesn't translate well to fighter combat. SNES Super Star's weighty and quick gameplay made the boss rushes a lot more fun. If they changed the gameplay to be more like Smash 64 or Melee then they would be onto something great.

Attached: 1494504092979.jpg (600x600, 307K)

yeah, I too get that. It feels weird.

I was fine with the 3ds games, and even to a lesser extend with star allies. But in this game it is absurd, I'm constantly being hit while enemies when trying to aproach them

Why rehash the boring 3DS game instead of making an actual good action RPG? Why does it seem like EVERY Kirby game is a budget title now? Why sully Kirby with this disgusting microtransaction garbage? They used to make large scale games that are actually fun like Air Ride, remember?

Attached: ddd.png (674x372, 183K)

There's a lot of endlag on moves. Probably so people don't just spam everything and kill the monster in 5 seconds. You have to be more deliberate.

>Reimu and friends just finally started "heroes of another dimension"
>this game happens.
Poor Reimu and friends, they have tomplay all the kirbies.

Any new passwords found out other than SUPERKIRBYCLASH and GEMAPPLES?

HAL has been "rehashing" for a while now. Its not new; though it's probably happening more frequently now. And honestly we should just be glad the microtransactions are only in spinoffs. Theyre probably trying to get more people interested in kirby with a free game but they still need to make money somehow. Hopefully their next project is ambitious so it'll put kirby on the map in the West and we'll see less microtransactions/constant remakes

スーパーカービィハンターズ

Go to the Japanese keyboard (the first option), change the letters to katakana, and type
su-pa-ka-bixihannta-zu

The next mainstream game could change thanks to the success of the switch and the last game.

Does it work in other languages?

Like German or Russian? I assume Spanish is probably the same as English.

anyone know how to do that in those languages?

>Hopefully their next project is ambitious
they're hiring a bunch of people for a new kirby game right now, so it probably will be.

I think somebody already tried French and it didn't work

Source bro?

Attached: happy tears ado.png (292x270, 80K)

I'm concerned that kirby becoming more popular could mean they double down on more microtransactions instead of leaving them behind but I guess there isn't much I can do to stop any of that anyway

>Can earn gem apples in multiplayer
>Occasionally gem apple chests appear

So there's nothing stopping be from hoarding apples until I get good beam mage gear?

Attached: 1567648563129.jpg (960x540, 65K)

Yeah I also tried French and Japanese versions of GEMAPPLES and it didn't work.

Until you realize that every time you unlock more gear, you feel that it's not quite as strong as you want it to be so you keep waiting for stronger gear and you end up playing like the whole game with level 1 or 2 gear

Compared to the 3ds version, this version gives you a fuck ton of apples for free

Why is Doctor so based?

They make the gameplay clunky and unfun on purpose so you can't win via pure skill. You need to keep upgrading your gear to feasibly progress, and you need gem apples to do that. Pretty scummy game design.

Attached: 1518308153969.gif (630x469, 2.42M)

You guys speak as if the Microtransactions extend beyond this subseries (unless Blowout Blast or Kirby Fighters Z or whatever had some that I forgot about).

>93 thousand apples
Are those legit?

>TFW F2P Kirby boss game is my most played game of the month so far

Attached: 1522628721186.png (666x666, 11K)

The 3DS version has a very specific progression where you could spend around $7 and complete the game 100%, outside of buying all of the available weapons.
Because the progression was that you only bought some of the weapon upgrades, and only when it was necessary.

Is this game actually good?

Can someone sum it up for me?

Attached: smash bros think.png (203x254, 80K)

Free to play Kirby boss rush game but now with online. it's fun

The game is arbitrary challenge based on stats controlled through weapon/armor upgrades.
You purchase them with gem apples.
Gem apples are earned through play, primarily missions on each boss fight, and some free harvested from a tree with real-time waiting. Otherwise, you buy these apples.

There are only four character classes, Sword, Beam Mage, Doctor (Healer), and Hammer. They're supposed to have roles like Hammer is DPS, Sword can shield allies from major harm, Beam Mage freezes time, Doctor heals the team, but if it's anything like the 3DS game, it's heavily imbalanced that a team of four Beam Mages can dominate the game by filling the time-stop gauge as quickly as possible. This also means you won't be buying equipment for the other classes due to it, unless it's absolutely necessary for a given set of achievements etc.

Play Astral Chain.

It is fun, somewhat.
>actually good
No.

Post the lesbians

Attached: 1567213528264.png (560x684, 226K)

Found this one in a quick search, so yeah it seems they could be doing something with a bigger scope
siliconera.com/2019/09/04/hal-laboratory-recruiting-staff-for-a-new-kirby-project/

Play Diddy Kong Racing

Attached: Bumper.png (640x480, 277K)

I wonder what could happen.

Attached: Hal Magic.png (460x287, 193K)

Will Ribbon always be hanging around Adeleine instead of Kirby from now on?

Attached: 50048461_p11.png (500x553, 255K)

I hope they introduce some more classes down the line.

>try an online mission
HOLY SHIT! THE LAG! THE FUCKING LAG! AHHHHHH!

Went back and finished the party missions, no new unlocks aside from making stickers purchasable. Spotted another background character.

Attached: 2019090516493400-0DB172DD733179C0091C3FD49201B5AA.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

So, did you guys found anything new? Like, anything at all?

>he is not sitting next to Zan.
BULLSHIT

They’ve been making the same Kirby game for fucking 10 years why do you people still buy this

>Hyness, Zan, Adeleine, Flamberge and Francisca, Meta Knight, Gooey and the animal friends are all background characters and have literally no importance at all
t-thanks...

>two connection errors
>doesn't get back vigor.
ok...

shit, meant to reply

Im surprised how good this game is. Its fun to play. and im 20lvld and i didnt pay anything yet.

>every chest mission i can find gets full as soon I press join.
Dammit.

>no Adeleine boss fight
Is it too much to ask to fight a bunch of drawings? I want to see bosses like Mr. Dooter, Coily Rattler, Iron Mam, and Zero in her style. They could even make it an edgy mirror version of Adeleine to go with the theme of the game.

Attached: 1465448123993.gif (500x400, 840K)

Does Sailor Dee appear like in the 3DS game?

No, but Deesworth, Dee-ette, and Baby Dee make cameos.

HYNESS SPOTTED

bump

Air Ride was made by Sakurai. Of course there was effort put in it.

Aww Hyness

Didn't battle royale have some?

Is the Material Gain stat on equipment worth it

If it did, I forgot about.
Worry sustained in that case.

No, but it had DLC.

If it's freemium, then it means it'll get updates right?
It'll eventually get fun, r-right?

The game is free you autist

>Profasia
Has footage of Nightmare and Jobborb.
youtu.be/hue_OpUEa4w

I'm glad they're back and all, but I wish Adeleine and Ribbon are separated so they can interact with others independently.

Attached: 1529258147150.png (500x518, 388K)

charge speed+ is the only good one

>literally the same game again
Why is this acceptable

Attached: Classic Bonkers.png (640x477, 392K)

it isn't, at all. This might be the most disapointing game out of the whole franchise, surpassing Star Allies (at launch) and Squeak Squad.

Because it’s a literal cash like the first one, which was basically the Definitive Edition of a pre-existing mini game. I genuinely don’t know what you were expecting

I think people were expecting it to be a sequel instead of a remaster.
Though Nightmare and the game's soundtrack probably make this one of the more soulful cashgrabs

What's a good equipment breakpoint?
I held out until rarity 5 at first, but I just beat Taranza and it took like three tries 'cause the tridiots kept dying.
Should I just make the rarity 9 stuff now or is rarity ten easy/close enough to wait?

KEEP
AVOIDING
EQUIPMENT

It's acceptable because it's a better version of an older game and it's just to hold us over until the next big game

And how user is supposed to beat the bosses then? it would be more clever to always get the highest equipment you can get at the moment and ignore anything weake.r

they need a 4 Swords game like this

The strategy is to keep making do until it becomes absolutely necessary to buy new equipment.

Even better if you can manage with fewer classes.

bump

not him but im 20lvl now and i main Hammer Lord.
and i got Gold Hammer.

should i stop buying equipments? till what level?

I enjoyed the 3DS game and I'm finding Super KC to just be a better version of it, but I really wish that this game either:
>Gave you as much freedom as Star Allies combat (perhaps letting Doc or Mage enchant Sword & Hammer with elements)
>Had 2-4 more classes than the previous version based on other Abilities
or perhaps both. I imagine it plays it so close to the original because of the F2P nature of it, but I'd pay money up front for a version with more options for your actual playable Kirby.

This game is just babby's first Monster Hunter, but I kind of like that about it, and I wish they could expand on that.

Attached: 1540085730717.jpg (557x488, 33K)

Newer doesn't mean better. The gameplay is a travesty.

SUPER when??

Attached: Kirby_Fighters_Deluxe.jpg (185x155, 21K)

What's the verdict on each class?

play Banjo-Kazooie on the Xbox 360
(raughs)

>every ability in series history gets a moveset
>every ability gets a "partner" alternative
>every Dream Friend is playable
>Kine, Coo, Ribbon, Doc, Spinni, Storo, Flamberge, and Zan Partizanne are seperated from Rick/Adeleine/Daroach/Francisca and all get their own movesets now

Attached: Beam.png (461x494, 166K)

トピックスでハンターズ
topikkusu de hanta-zu (remove the spaces, they're just there to make it easier to read)

this works in US, make sure you switch to hiragana for the で

I hope they do update it but I'm glad they didn't add the star allies combat. The combat system in star allies is the only damn thing that game has going for it and if it wasnt the only game with that kind of system, star allies would be so forgettable. though those mechanics probably would have worked better in this game.

Sorry Ribbon fans, your little fairy is now an accessory for Ado

What the hell are you talking about? SKC is objectively better than TKCD. Is it perfect? No. Is it fun? Most people in this thread seem to think so.

Welcome to the Star Allies era.

I'm one of the biggest Star Allies fans on this board but to lock its combat to it alone is just silly, especially if the "new era" of Kirby does away with the template of Kumazaki's previous games for something new.

People keep jerking off doctor and mage but sword is best for DPS and hammer can be great if you're a more experienced player that can land those crucial blows consistently

Teach me how to play Hammer

for sword is charge the best dps, i remember in another thread someone said if you can do dash air attacks in place it's a better dps game, but i cant do that shit consistently

What does this mean anyway? Hunter topics?

Why does modern Hal hate arms so much? They removed the arms from every minor character that ever had them and now from even Nightmare too. I swear they'd remove the arms of Dedede, Adeleine, and Meta Knight too if they could get away with it.

Attached: Kibble slash.png (172x176, 2K)

Friendly reminder that Doctor is the best class.

Attached: potionshopblack.png (1823x1094, 113K)

i feel bad for her mage vagina

is just the japanese version of "SUPERKIRBYCLASH", it doesn't work if you already used the latter.

the game is called super kirby hunters in japan so it might just be a general phrase about the type of game it is

Lack of arms makes for easier more fluid animations, specially if they want the characters to make weird movements that'd be impossible or look weird with arms.

how do level ups work in this? 10 isn't really the max right?

People play differently but use your air spin for dps, hammer flip for big damage, and your ground spin to get close to the monster

Easier to animate, maybe?
That said, Chad Termina has arms

Attached: True_Destroyer_Void_Termina.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

The animations aren't even that good compared to other recent 3D games. They're pretty stiff. Hopefully hiring more talent will help modern Hal out.

Attached: Blade downthrust.png (140x212, 2K)

If you can't do the air attacks constantly then yeah, I'd go to charge attacks. They have pretty good range so at least you wont miss often

i just used トピックスでハンターズ and it worked, that translates to hunter topics and it still works.

i've used
superkirbyclash
japanese version of superkirbyclash
gemapples
japanese version of hunter topics

the only code that hasnt worked in US is ふじさんみえるハルけんきゅうじょ (mt fuji reasearch institue of HAL/hal labs at mt fuji)

tfw lag

Keep playing. Level cap increases eventually

It's always funny seeing how people adjust to lag. Some players just can't handle it

What's the problem with no having arms anyways.

Level cap increases at 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, etc... heroic missions cleared

Honestly the no arms deal really does annoy me. You think they would add something as simple as that when translating a character's design to the 3D realm, but this is just wack.

i would not have any platinums without lag. it lets us play flawlessly

I've played so much arms I can't even hear the word normally anymore without immediately assuming you're talking about the game.

Fuck taranzas spirit bomb. The hitbox is like twice the size of the ball

Have any passwords been discovered?

bump

How are ya'll at endgame already

just inject it bro

So any new lore? I'm too burned out from the 3ds one to play this one all the way.

Galacta Knight is one of the original Star Allies

>Parallel Nightmare is a clueless retard
>Parallel Susie became President Susie
>"Galacta Knight is op as fuck, who'd guess?"
>Galacta Knight's known as "Aeon Hero"
>Galacta Knight is all but confirmed to have been one of the four heroes who sealed Void Termina in the past
>Galacta Knight might have been corrupted by reasons yet unkown. Maybe he went got batshit insane because of time travel

>2000 apples ever 12 hours if you buy the game

isn't this over kill? that's almost 5x what the max amount gave in the 3ds game(450)

We suspected that already, didn't we?

Pretty neat to get some confirmation on that, even if it was heavily assumed to be the case. I hope the next mainline goes all the way with lore shit instead of leaving vague bread crumbs.

Yeah, it's been a recurring theory even when Star Allies' lore leaked before release, but now it's confirmed because Galacta (called "Aeon Hero" in this game) uses heart spears in one attack

>Adeliene appears in the background.
Yes! She won't be forgotten this time!

Attached: Adeline_0001.jpg (1280x1790, 686K)

I'd like lore to go into the "show don't tell" route, like in Adventure and Amazing Mirror, for exemple.

>shitposters will now post this on every thread from now on
Oh well.

Call me when there's a Doujin where she gets knocked up by Kirby instead.

Well HAL is hiring a lot of new staff for the next game, so it'll most likely have a much larger scope than any previous Kirby game
I hope you're prepared for Kumazaki to unleash his full autism

Attached: sealed.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

I know there's the recommended list for getting into Kirby but is there a list of lore chronically games?

Attached: JEST.png (252x191, 139K)

SUPERKIRBYCLASH
GEMAPPLES

Are all the bosses and final bosses from the franchise in this game? Or just the notable ones like Nightmare?

yes it's just the way they launch shit in general

Games simply take place one after the other, there's no timeline splits or prequels here.

>Dark Matter sticker unlocked
boner up

told ya its not up anywhere

Will they ever add other jobs or are we forever stuck with the same 4 like the 3DS one?

I noticed something interesting in the Aeon Hero fights
Instead of the Lor Starcutter appearing in the space cut attack, a Jamba Heart appears

Attached: DarkHeart.301742308.png (512x512, 355K)

Probably not unless if the game does REALLY well, so don't count on it. They're probably going to be focusing their efforts on the newer game.

>kirby hunter

actually based

oh shit, do you have any photo of that?

Unfortunately I don't have one, but my pic related is the texture for it that I got from a Kirby modding group

Can you leave the dumbass party members at home and solo quests? I can't see shit on the screen because it's full of fatass orbs.

That backs up the implication the Kirby twitter gave regarding the Jamba Heart appearing via Another Dimension.

Attached: DYsbc6aU8AAU_tp.jpg orig.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I’m hoping he does. It’s pretty obvious that fucker has some cool ideas and that the next Kirby game is going to be somewhat of a soft reboot, so I hope he goes all out with weird shit next time around.

reminder that 4 beam mage is 2op

It's supposed to be overkill, it's the Fuck F2P option. There's other resources you can't buy serving as balance for the gear anyways

Google reverse searching the full size image found a japanese site that seems to have it up.

Is on sadpanda, just search kirby, is the fucking first result.

So is Marx in the game like at all

He has gear based on him for the Beam Mage.
Outside of that though, there's been no sign of him.

Nah, they will use this.

Attached: 1567691835358m.jpg (1024x743, 140K)

I haven’t played it yet, but is there even one boss from star allies, like buggzy, vividria, kawasaki, hyness, or the mage sisters?

Bump

>no sight of his mask
>looking over the ocean
What did they mean by this?

Attached: meta knight star stacker.png (400x316, 207K)

>no sign of his sword
>no sign of his mask
>looking at the horizon

Driblee.

Attached: 2019090423020400-0DB172DD733179C0091C3FD49201B5AA.jpg (1280x720, 352K)

He’s just feeling a little sick and had to puke, don’t bully

Learned from the first game to ignore the elemental fragment codexs but what about beam mage and star quests codexs? They seem like a good investment

Attached: EDuX8plU0AAi9NU Large.jpg (2048x1431, 272K)

I spent, like, 3 minutes typing that in and it didn't even work.
Fuck this stupid moon language.

say whatever you want, but man, this games looks beautiful.

Reminder that sword mains are supposed to block the sweeping screen attacks, hammer mains should be Iframing instead of rolling, healers should be hammers, and time mages are the best class in the game

the next "big" Kirby game is going to be about the four heroes. Meta Knight will be related to them in a way or another. Screencap this.

Anyone else here got SDX Starlight gear?

Attached: STRONK.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

How many quests after D-mind do I need to do for Rarity 14? I just wanna use the Marx outfit.
>tfw no charge speed.
Actual suffering but

Is that it

I have the DX version but not SDX. I don't know what the requirements are, I beat all of the story mode stuff so far

no life, p2wfag, or hacker

online missions.

I've got to finish them all? Oh great...

SDX 15 is after parallel Landia in party mode, so 14 is a few fights before that. In party, you only need to do the super fights to unlock content.

first 2, don't be jealous, you'll get it if you try!

holy shit someone who actually knows how to backwards hammer flip

there are people who don't? it's just lost DPS if you don't do it, and it's easy

Haha not even close.

I'm pretty sure you have to bring them. You wouldn't be doing enough DPS without them anyway. You'd run out of time

>next game is going to be a soft reboot
Source?

You probably typed the wrong character for "i" it's supposed to be the small one not the large one. Aside from size they look exactly alike

Star quests aren't super common

I got a rare fragment. How do I use it? Will later equipment cost rare fragments?

Yeah, you'll need it for later equipment

Is it just like doing a reverse falcon punch?

Does the game play in slow motion for anyone else
What kind of net code is this

While charging a Hammer Flip the flame on the hammer has hitboxes the entire time, and you can walk and turn around while charging.

Pretty sure it's peer to peer so it depends on your connection as well as your team members. Sometimes it's laggy but most of my games are smooth

"Only a chosen few can attempt this, but the
actual, real, true, final decisive battle...for real
is here: The True Final Battle EX has appeared!
Seize the actual, final victory, Super Team Kirby!"

>Take 3 minutes to kill a monster
>game thinks we killed it in 40 seconds because of lag
>we get a platinum medal
>I get a shit ton of apples
Wtf I love lag now

Rosiness increeased by 3! (Not that it matters.)

SPOILERS FOR THE TRUE LAST BOSS
It's called Aeon Hero (Dark) as a counterpoint to the light version you fight in the single player last mission, and after you defeat him he gets sealed into the same crystal Galacta Knight always breaks out of

Are there certain quests that unlock rarities or what?

*ruins your time record*

Attached: pyribbit dx.png (302x404, 184K)

But why is he called dark? Is he corrupted by somebody?

probably. I think it is meant to simbolize him as a fallen angel.

you know the attack where he fires a shitload of swords off screen and they come down at an angle in a swarm?the swords are the heart needles from star allies

Fuck you, Pyribshit

Okay but how does that connect to him being corrupted?

Do the challenges. Once you reach a certain threshold you unlock new rarities

NO IDEA

is this game paid or what?

It's "pay to play faster" rather than pay to win

You can still cheese a lot of it without buying anything tho

probably has something to do with Void Termina. Especially if we take this into consideration.

He just chooses to get powers from the dark laser instead of the regular one.

Attached: dark mode.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Hmm so could void termina have been controlling galacta? But i thought galacta was sealed away by the ancients and if he was, how could he have been one of the knights who sealed void?

Light form for reference.

Attached: powerup.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Wait...is that like when morpho borrow galactas energy in star allies? Does that mean galacta is borrowing energy from some dark entity? Who could it be?

Given that his original form is called "Aeon Hero (Light), it seem like he can draw from both light and darkness.
Nah, that's just confirming that the Jamba Heart did indeed come from a different dimension than Kirby's (and possibly that there might be more/it returns there?).
It has nothing to do with Galacta directly.

Ooh I wanna hit you so bad

Oh its for the medals I thought it was story progress until I finished. Okay thanks. When do i get 14? You remember?

So are there just two different Parallel Susies?

The text for President Parallel Susie seems to imply that it's still her.

Is spamming time stop with mage still the best strat?

I dont remember sorry. Thats pretty high so you'll likely have to finish a lot of challenges. They come naturally though so you'll finish them if you just keep playing

Pretty much. 2 mages, one healer, and either one sword or hammer is the best team comp ive seen so far

Isn't the same thing true about void? Being able to use light and dark energy willingly?

Jesus Christ I know Kirby always delivers on music but holy fucking shit this game doesn’t deserve its music

Attached: 5AF9F7B5-9F19-43BC-B6F4-FE9911319F52.jpg (480x534, 18K)

Idk if he's still here but for that one user that wanted to know about the daroach sticker, it definetly exists. I just unlocked it after about 10 hours of play

Spotted the heart on the vanilla Aeon fight. I'll try a couple more times for the Lor Cutter.

Attached: 20190905_222425.jpg (1958x1102, 428K)

How Void turns out depends on the type of energy that goes into him. Unless something got changed in the localization, Positive and Negative energy was the case given (though the darkness Hyness was gathering was negative, so take that as you will).
>That RtDL boss remix
>That Revenge of the Enemy remix
>That Heroes in Another Dimension remix
It's all so beautiful.

When is it worth buying equipment? And what levels? I still have the level 2 equipment for everyone but it seems the Thunder Dragon is currently my limit (at level 22).

Anybody got a link to the ost?

This guy's uploading it.
youtube.com/channel/UC--HIX9iAjgIhG8AiRQNpPg/videos

Buy equipment when you cant finish the fight in time. At a certain point, you just won't be able to do enough DPS without new equipment or a shit ton of support items

>youtube
yuck

Is the magical girl Dx the fastest charge speed for timelords?

Then you may as well hit up google friend.
If there's a download, it hasn't been posted in these threads.

Fucking magalor. Keeps having sales on equipment every 5 seconds so I keep spending gems because I know I'll need the gear for challenges later anyway

Wish the tracks were labeled better. Kinda hard to find the ones I'm looking for

Try this user: They have the tracks labeled differently (not extended too)
youtube.com/channel/UCXLlx7knZrIoZpyRigqNgnA/videos

Swordchads, whats the best damage option? Rapid jab? Up slash into down slash? Jump attack spam? Spin attack?

youtu.be/LjXNKr1zRZ8
When the flutes kick in. Pure kino

Okay I am almost 100% certain that equipment unlocks come from beating specific Story Quests and not Heroic Rank at all. I called adventurers with the bell, and there are several with a lower Heroic Rank than me who have far more items unlocked.

Holy fuck when did the tracks stop being midi????

they are tied to story quests, generally not specific ones but a set that, once you beat them all, unlocks the next tier(s)

Up slash into upslash constantly for DPS. Charge for when monsters are knocked down. Dash attack to get back to the monster

I made it up to Taranza before upgrading. I feel like even that was too soon since rarity 8 was right after him.

That far? AgainstThunder Dragon (who's right before Landia), I couldn't win even with two time limit extensions (so an extra minute total).

It might be my team comp. I currently have one of each class, but I feel like it might be better if I did something else. What do you use?

Swordies are useless, drop them for Hammers

I usually ran two mages and one doc as CPUs for everything. For myself I swapped between hammer, doc, and mage as necessary. Hammer is usually the best, but you want doc/mage for the assholes who don't let you spam hammer flip.

I couldn't figure out any way to beat Taranza with shit gear, though.

Explain how this game works compared to normal Kirby games

It’s all just boss fights between 4 abilities?

This is a filler game user, don’t take it personal

The team already confirmed they are going drastic for the next major kirby

Pretty much. The abilities available are based on Sword, Hammer, Poison, and Beam, but all have little extras to fit the theme, such as Poison (now Doctor) being able to heal others, and Sword having a large AoE defense zone.
The whole thing is supposed to be like a Kirby version of Monster Hunter, which is reflected in the Japanese title of Kirby Hunter.

*staaare*

I'm only level 10 but I can feel the gear checks coming. Still fun as hell to slap some shit with other kirbys. Just wish there were more roles.

What user said, plus mobage elements. Each fight costs a certain amount of vigor that restores over real-time, or can be recharged for cash. Equipment is bought with in-game currency called gem apples, which you can harvest from a tree growing in the hub area once a day, and win from boss fights, as well as purchase with real money.
Nothing is locked behind microtransactions, but the game will be played a lot slower without them.

I'm pretty sure the doctor isnt based off poison. Kirby has an actual doctor ability. It's based off that

>Poison
user we always had Doctor

Attached: D6htPH3UwAAFYK0.jpg large.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Wait, what? Shit. What?
Holy shit, it's been too long since I've played Kirby.

Are you actually a girl or is it just an anime reaction picture?

why does beam's charged shot stop time?
just switched from sword and now every fucking boss gives me a plat medal because the kill times are so low

yes

Attached: 70238573_p2.png (1079x1454, 451K)

Because it's not Beam Mage, it's Time Mage.

Because it's only good for platinums. The enemy's resistance to the time beam increases every time it's frozen, so it becomes garbage for longer fights.

I'm pretty sure it debuted in robobot. How have you not played arguably the best kirby game to date?

This
t. Mage main

I'm embarrassed to say that I have not, mostly because at this point it's all been spoiled for me.

Spoilers dont make gameplay unfun. Besides, you've most likely forgotten the plot anyway

we've known since 3DS it's Beam Mage, and they didn't change shit about the class balance here.

I thought 3DS Beam Mage could add time stop gauge even when time was stopped, so I assumed that was the nerf.

Bump

Bros how do I get good with the time mage? Is it good at all?

Just charge time attack and spam running jump attack for damage. Make sure you know when the boss will become intangible so you dont waste time beam

Y-y'all got any of them codes? Man I'll suck yo dick man

Codes don't exist yet since the 3DS ones don't work. Just watch Hal's twitter

When time is stopped does running jump attack do more damage than spamming the whip?

>This game is just babby's first Monster Hunter
monster hunter themselves had a game kind of like this mixed with animal crossing (developed by from software, weirdly enough) that i wish they'd port and localize.

Attached: monhundiary.jpg (1500x1333, 608K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-021918.png (1080x1920, 496K)

if you know how to spell that in japanese, that code works too, it was posted yesterday

Is there a guide on that?

user pls

How good is a full set of gear? Can I just buy weapons and git gud at dodging instead?

use the hyphens it does work

if you actually spent money on this you can buy weapons, but if you're F2Ping it it's not recommended.

*flaps*

What...

I'm not licked yet!

See Also you can put in GEMAPPLES

I swear nobody in this game ever dodges anything. You fuckers know that most party fights have a "Nobody gets KO'd" achievement, right?

Attached: 1388986885294.gif (480x360, 580K)

>no gem apples left
>oh well I’ll wait til Sunday to buy the max package on sale like the 3DS game

>temptation intensifies

help me Yea Forums I don’t wanna fall for the Jewish tricks

Attached: 03121454-B09C-484D-A547-1D363BC9A677.jpg (238x84, 10K)

how did you run out of apples

Blew too much on gear and 4 vigor codexes

I tried I have no fucking idea what to press.

why didn't you follow the strats user

Attached: D-sSv8tU8AAjm-O.jpg (844x844, 87K)

grind and get missions done. level up. its not too hard to get apples really

Just do some missions. This game shits out apples for free.

This game is far more respectful than TKCD was about apple distribution.

what's this kirby lore that you guys are talking about and where can i read about it? i haven't played kirby games since like super star ultra

Buy the apples. Do it.

I'm sure everybody's done it already, but you can get 10 gem apples by launching the game through the news article

Kumazaki turned the series into DEEPEST LORE within a few games.

Thanks, I'll have to do that the next time I play

fuck off E G G

what team composition is optimal for single player?

hammer, beam, beam, doc

What the fuck are you doing? I'd never force players to give me 40 United States Dollars in order to fully evolve their precious tree.

Attached: 1527478763688.png (500x500, 65K)

Hammer, Hammer, Hammer, Doc

Thanks user

CPU hammers are trash, since they believe moves over than hammer flip exist.

best place to read up about it?

You can read about it in the pause menu descriptions of every main line game since RtDL.
There are some images with all of them floating around but I don't have them off hand.

The quality of descriptions tend to vary from game to game. The spin offs usually don't add much.

Attached: 2019090513573100-0DB172DD733179C0091C3FD49201B5AA.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

>66 apples
wew lad

how many apples do you get from the achievements in that fight? and are they actually doable or is it "Platinum the fight in beginner gear" bullshit.

All beam mages works well enough for me

Adeleine was found in the game? Anyone got a screenshot?

Attached: ill zero.png (1174x835, 400K)

The challenges total up to around 90 apples
>win
>win with knight DX gear
>platinum
>win in under 1min 10s
>platinum with beginner blade sdx
>platinum with no ko's
>platinum with starlight sdx gear
>win in under 55s

Regular aeon has challenges for winning with the morpho sword and gear.

Click the globe icon on your keyboard.
Then switch to the first Japanese option.
Now, next to the glove, you'll see a few options. One of them should say カナ
Click that, then type in the English letters that I typed out for you *exactly* as I wrote them. Don't miss the x
su-pa-... etc.

Let me know if you still need help.

>Adeleine
Who?

Attached: 2019090500435600-0DB172DD733179C0091C3FD49201B5AA.jpg (1280x720, 296K)

Is that a new painting? Could it be foreshadowing something?

Attached: the_watcher.png (37x164, 4K)

>platinum with beginner blade sdx
Considering that requires you to plat as not-mage, this might actually be worse than full beginner.

Does all mage beam meme team strats work right?
It’s better with online quest right?

is this gonna be beatable by yourself? the AI is pretty retarded

no retard, it's from kirby 64
you retard

How is this game? Is it fun

Is there a pastebin/guide on the best way to spend your apples on codexes and stuff like that? I played this on the 3DS but don't remember too much about it besides Za Warudo being OPed.

Attached: 1506431183693.png (579x458, 254K)

No it isn't. It's the same art style, but it isn't from the game.

Attached: Stage select K64.png (496x785, 76K)

You need good gear for it to work now. Otherwise the boss's freeze resistance gets maxed and you're left doing no dps.
Still the best for platinum runs.

No, it's level 1 redrawn without the blocks. Why did they remove the blocks?

I think hammer is the only useless npc. Doctor throws out plenty of heals and time mage will usually stop time after a meteor. Sword will also try his best to shield you.

same difference, you double retards

>Why did they remove the blocks?
Perhaps she simply hasn't added them yet

>Magalor thinking he can pretend by being green

Can you just make a webm or video of doing this. Some keys are absolutely confusing.

Wittiness went up by 8! (Not that it matters.)

Maybe the hi-res version didn't have them and the panels/blocks were drawn onto the low-res sprite.

Better answer.

Attached: Ado and Kirb.png (600x700, 147K)

Awesome, glad she's still here.

Attached: Main 5.png (1965x1179, 2.13M)

I'd say so, about 3 hours put into it
There's only kind of a Gem Apple starve early on, but you can feel how bad it's going to be late game when a single piece of equipment will cost a week's worth of Gem Apples

>but the game will be played a lot slower without them.
I'm still waiting to hit the F2P wall
Just opened up the decisive battlefield and I still haven't had to wait to play or progress, even when I went on a four hour binge session earlier.
It's too easy to level up doing online fights and refresh all your vigor.
I've got a little over 300 apples atm as well, they've been pretty easy to stockpile.
Granted I've only bought BM gear and whatever happens to be on sale since I'm gonna need it to clear some set specific challenges eventually.
Not sure if it'd be as easy to solo team a single class if you wanted to play HL or something.

Chest Quests at least give Gem Apples.

>Gem Apples
>Gem
>Ge
>G
>
>C
>Cu
>Cum
>Cum Apples

I've spent a couple of bucks on the game. It's fun bros. Should I feel ashamed for doing this.

B

Attached: A5F43E8EE3B4430680A8FA11E6CFD948.jpg (937x926, 84K)

Yes. You should feel deeply ashamed for encouraging micro transactions, and you should be doubly ashamed for encouraging that cancer to spread to Kirby.

DON'T SAY IT
THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

Attached: Susie with a gun.png (243x273, 67K)

VOID

I want an Animal Crossing/Mario Party hybrid set in the Kirby setting.

Attached: Kirby Volleyball.jpg (1600x1200, 795K)

Sorry user...

I don't blame you, user. It's truly tantalizing.

>Waddle Dee with a mouth
Absolutely disgusting

is there anything more frustrating than getting pushed into the boss by your teammates while you're charging a hammer flip?

Attached: Dee2.gif (192x152, 7K)

>ywn cum apples out of your dick
>ywn drink your own apple juice
Why even live?

I feel that way about Waddle Dees talking.

>Someone else can use a consumble for the "Use x item" achievements and it still counts for you

neat

Why did Pop Star keep using the Super Star rings after Dream Land 3 improved the design in the end? It's from when Zero destroyed the old rings and Kirby made more in the end by destroying Zero. I thought the series was supposed to have deep lore.

Attached: Pop Star DL3 end.png (1024x480, 16K)

beam AI on Landia
They're programmed to run to the opposite side the boss is on and try to charge time stop, but once Landia splits into four they move to the middle and just start jumping around

That's something called "retcon". Usually happens when there are inconsistencies in writing.

DL3 is non-canon now?

>it's a free to 'start'* game
Yeah nah, fuck right off

No, it just means that either they are completely ignoring Dream Land 3 as a whole, or they chose to retcon the whole "Pop Star lost it's rings but got better"

If only the series wasn't so weak with its lore those rings looked cute

I mean, if I'm not mistaken, even Shimomura himself ignored it in the sequel to the Dark Matter Trilogy, Crystal Shards.

Is there a manual for this game somewhere? I'm basically relying on random loading screen tips to tell me about mechanics like perfect guarding and full stamina buffs.

The translation is later down the line it takes a LOT more time to unlock the good shit but you're allowed to use real money to skip grinding. I only know this cuz I played the 3DS version.

Do you think he following a mandate or do you think he just didn't care

Thank you for sharing user

sharing what? Zan's vagina?

Is there a non-Youtube soundtrack rip yet?
These remixes are way too good.

Im thanking you for sharing your amazing statement

>ywn share Zan's vagina with your fellow anons
Why even live?

Huh. I really don't feel like playing this one again, I didn't think it was very good. But I hate being out of the loop with Kirby.

so at what point does this game start bleeding me dry? I'm at the second nightmare fight with over 1k apples, and that feels like a lot compared to the 3DS version.

No games using RtDL style is going to top it. They need to just move onto a new style

I've had it up to here with you absolute cheap fucks. BUY MY FUCKING GEM APPLES
RIGHT.
NOW.

Attached: t.jpg (222x191, 9K)

I've played all the way through as time mage.. need 44 hero missions to get to 60. Any advice?

What the FUCK is this credits song

Why is a free to play microtransaction Kirby game more fun than the last full price main series Kirby game
Fuck Star Allies was so bad

I just hope this leads to the next mainline Kirby game having online play. It's really the co-op that redeems this game.

Make another 2d kirby like mirror or squeak