Sans Deltarune

What were your thoughts, Yea Forums?

Attached: Fucker.png (727x460, 222K)

I feel like the reason we didn't actually get Sans as a character is because Sans is never portrayed in 3D. I have a feeling Toby is going to reveal somewhere down the line he isn't actually a skeleton, and having the actual Sans' model would prove it.

Smash is an important long standing franchise composed of many other important long standing franchise and it shouldn't acknowledge some 4 year old internet fad

It's like as if they put dabbing in the game

Attached: 238-2386794_i-watched-shrek-78-starshipmario-dabbing-mario-png.jpg (840x505, 149K)

>it shouldn't acknowledge some 4 year old internet fad
Then why did Persona 5 get in?

Attached: laughing duck.jpg (494x433, 49K)

I'm just glad he isn't a playable character. He's going to flood online enough as it is, if he was his own character that would just makes things worse. I played Undertale just before it exploded online, and I can't really say I get it, the gameplay was okay, it was funny in some places, and the music was probably my favourite bit, but the meta story is where I draw the line. I only ever played through it once, and I know people are going to tell me I need to play for the other endings but I really don't give a fuck. I booted it up the other day to play it again for the first time in years, and I couldn't do it. I found it so painfully dull to replay I didn't even get to the Toriel fight a second time round. Someone redpill me.

A mountain out of a molehill.

I'm happy that he will never be a real fighter

psss Frisk will be the actual fighter

If you don't like it, you simply don't. It's perfectly fine if you don't, I was drawn in by the loveable characters and secret interactions/Gaster mystery.

There is no redpill.

My reaction to being reminded of this being a thing that happened is the same as when I first saw it on stream; laughing so hard that tears stream down my face

Attached: 1376922813018.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

Bruh, that's cringe.

You all do realize Banjofags are completely hypocritical for considering Sans' Mii Costume a victory for him but keep arguing that Steve getting one would be a failure for Stevefags, right?

Attached: 1538709331691.png (1170x658, 380K)

You say that like I don't think something similar about joker inclusion

But you know what? At least persona is an actual franchise so no this is even worse

Glad he isn't a real character but it's fucked up this overshadowed Terry.

There are two types of Smash fans.
There are people who think that Sans' inclusion is a horrible injustice against the game and that Nintendo is horrible for it, and they will fume every single time they see Sans or hear Megalovania from now on because they'll be reminded that he's in Smash.
And then there's people who think it's kinda funny or neat but ultimately not a big deal.
Which of these two types of people sounds more bearable?
I'm so fucking glad Sans got in, I was hoping he'd get in purely to spite the autistic rage Yea Forums has for him and it actually happened, and as a costume for my favorite mii fighter, too. Stay mad.

There must be tho right? Why else would it have exploded the way it did? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it enough to finish it at least once and that I didn't waste my money, but nothing more than that.

>You say that like I don't think something similar about joker inclusion
Maybe that should tell you that you're a fucking autist for trying to police what "should" be in Smash instead of just strapping in for the ride and having fun.

Persona as a series is only 4 years younger than SMT

okay this is epic

I think it's the fact that as far as RPGmaker games go, the gameplay, while not particularly novel, is unique enough to make it stand out. Same with the setting. People undervalue the appeal of having a unique setting or gameplay mechanic.

He got more than Steve will.

Attached: donkey.gif (270x226, 464K)

I want steveposters to get shat on in general for being a cult of discord trannies, sans is just a bonus.

Attached: 326436234.png (400x400, 238K)

It really goes to show how underwhelming that literal who was when a mere skin overshadowed him.

Attached: but that's just a theory.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

Gonna steal Vinesauce's Joel explanation since it applies for me too, Undertale made me feel, the characters were charming and the true pacifist ending left me a great sense of pride and happiness, while the genocide one made me feel dread and at some points, actual sadness.

>Stevefags are bigger discord trannies than the literal tumblr discord meme game

Yeah. Cope harder.

Attached: a92.png (530x532, 257K)

Well it exploded in popularity because people don't really have negative reactions about undertale unless they are contrarians or hate the repition of the sans meme. It's, at the very least, a "decent game" to many. For many others, it also left a stronger impression.

Forgot your hormones.

dilate

They are, because Undertale actually GOT in Smash and you fags still hang out here.

It exploded the way it did because Yea Forums humilated tumblr and the steven community drove someone to try suicide and they needed somewhere to hide.
Being that tumblr literally cares less than nothing about things other than their value as a social commodity a bunchashit was transplanted as being "canon" also matpat was trying to make it his new thing after Scott Cawthon made fun of him for like 3 straight years. The nip fanbase is thankfully separated by a good translation the fucking ocean and being a year removed from the fagpocolypse and a different language

So do you also believe the moonlanding was faked and that the Earth is flat

sans model looks really cute but I'm not a fan of the arm blaster but it is appropriate, so whatever.

Literally the only proof you need the earth is round is a basic understanding of how vanishing points and the horizon works and even if the moonlanding was fake, who gives a shit we can go to space now regardless.
Fucking gaylord not knowing about the funny shit with the blonde blue eyed steven universe edits.

So you're just a conspiracy nut about Undertale, gotcha

Undertale is literally getting a sequel tho

TH-THAT DOESN'T COUNT
I won't explain why it doesn't either

explain, coward

Attached: wack.jpg (453x500, 54K)