This is pretty overwhelming for a player who never was much into micromanaging it, but I'm having fun

this is pretty overwhelming for a player who never was much into micromanaging it, but I'm having fun
anyone want to talk about it? maybe give me some tips? I'm a bit confused by how to build an efficient farm

Attached: 590ec9135bafe3013308b8b5.jpg (323x433, 34K)

don't worry about efficiency. You have no deadlines

Keep your Star-rated Fruit & Veg if you want to win the fair.

Fuck Haley, Kill Emily, Marry Leah.

Robin is the true girl though.

Attached: Robin.png (128x128, 4K)

This thread will be full of waifu and husbandofagging. I hope you're proud OP.

Well once you've got a steady income of crops/cash etc what else is left to do? The town is fucking tiny.

I was getting kinda stressed over seasons, am I not fucked if I haven't stocked up before winter comes?
>keep star rated fruits and vegs
been selling them so far but I'll hold onto them from now on, thanks
hey as long as they're on-topic

Build a comfy farm.

>been selling them so far but I'll hold onto them from now on, thanks
Been a while since I played, but I believe it's 8 or 9 different ones you need. You can't just put all of the same.

>am I not fucked if I haven't stocked up before winter comes?
No, because you'll just spend your winter mining and making money that way.

Well, at the end I got bored of crops so mines now a Vineyard/Wine farm. What else is left?

Just play to have fun, I restarted in fall because I realized how the game actually works. Most of all just enjoy the game how you want and dont worry about winning

My only advice would be to do the community bundles at the center as much as you can, considering that certain items can only be obtained during certain seasons. Save your ancient seeds until you get the greenhouse. Participate in the town events and marry whoever you want, they'll make you food and do free labor on your farm, as well as give you a stardrop when you reach 12 hearts with them.

Start a real farm, I guess.

Even though the game is about comfy>efficiency, I'll give you a few pointers.

Fishing is a great way to make money in the early game especially if you do pair it with an exploit. Clicking the ! symbol while you have your hook out will pause the game, but not the fishing, essentially meaning you can catch about three fish an in-game hour/
Also, first spring, save your money up to buy strawberry seeds.
If you do get your hands on an ancient seed, plant it and keep the fruit that comes from it when you do get the seed machine Do be aware that ancient seed takes a whole season to start producing fruit.
During the summer festival, you can put the Mayor's underwear on display to get some much needed points This will get you disqualified, but the mayor will give you the amount of points equivalent to second place
Another thing is that you should get your hands on copper tools before spring turns into summer.

what stresses me out most is the low energy and quick days, feels like I can barely do tasks like quests and birthdays in time

test

Fuck you nigger Emily is a treasure.

A treasure that should be locked in a box and sealed away from all humanity?

More like
You'll have spent your summer and fall making such an obscene amount of money that every other source is irrelevant and unnecessary

Yeah days in this game are far too short for the tasks available. It makes it stressful as fuck if you have any sort of drive whatsoever.
Friendship decay, and getting locked out of the community center or fish for another 90 days if you forgot to get something all contribute too.
HM and RF do "comfy" way better and let it work with your minmaxing instead of against.

HM and RF?

Harvest Moon and Rune Factory

I kept a diary of the cool things that happened in my last playthrough. I sometimes play as an oc I've had for a few years, they decided to retire in the valley and other fun autism.

thanks