How can consumers let Nintendo get away with this?

How can consumers let Nintendo get away with this?

Attached: linksawakening.jpg (1299x782, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/338937-switch-eshop-charts-june-29th-2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>baba is you
>4 hours
ahahahahaha

It took you longer?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (472x550, 52K)

>baba is you
>main story
>4 hours
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no

bitch i got to the secret secret level in the first thirty minutes, would've been ten if not the delays on level entrance/exit.

What a terrible comparison.
Compare it to Spyro and Crash TRILOGIES being released for $30 instead.

>main story 14.5 hours
>main + extras 15 hours
>30 minutes of extra content
op has never played botw confirmed

Huh?

Fucking here we go again

Protip: don’t buy it then.

Read that again.

I'll defend literally anything Nintendo does. $25 for 5 fighters? Cool I hope the next 5 are $30.

Here's a reason:

It's better than everything on that list except Hollow Knight

Switch owners have absolutely zero standards. Why do you think Capcom is selling DMC1, DMC2, and (eventually) DMC3 separately instead of selling the HD collection? Switchfags will eat up anything.

Also Aonuma is a retard who thinks that because BotW was so different, 2D Zelda needs to rehash to compensate.

Link’s Awakening is my favorite Zelda game, and I even like the new art style. But full price for it? Fuck no.

Not that I disagree with your sentiment, but measuring a game by how much time you spend to complete it is a garbage metric and you should be ashamed for thinking that way
Literal NPC mentality, doesn't matter how good or bad the game is, just CONSUME and CONSUME FOR LONGER the more time spent plugged in is better

To clarify DMC1 is $20 and DMC2/3 will probably be as well. And no, they didn't add anything to DMC1 on Switch, it's basically a carbon copy of the HD collection.
Meanwhile the HD collection is $30 on Steam and often goes on sale.

No, Zelda needs to return to its roots to compensate

I agree, but you can do that without literally reskinning an old game.
ALBW was a solid step in the right direction, they just needed to build on it and have non-derivative setting.

Not an argument
Youre right that hours don't make a game good, but Hollow Knight and Baba alone are more than worth it.

Why do people lie online

Attached: The power of a next gen console.jpg (1718x2091, 588K)

I agree, but in the era of Zoomer Zelda, I'll take what I can get of proper Zelda titles

Hollow Knight is literally the only good game on the left side. But I agree, Nintendumpers are losers for looking forward to such an abomination.

The original GBC game is better than every game on the left put together so that seems about right.

Into the Breach is also good, but it's no FTL: Faster than Light.

is Nintendo, they got people by the balls through nostalgia

Attached: 1548521971592.jpg (1051x1600, 341K)

No disagreement there. I still go back and play HK from time to time, and I've wanted to give baba a shot. Never heard of the other two.
I don't get the hype for Link's awakening. I don't think the 3D style of zelda works for fixed top down zeldas at all and a graphical remake is hard to justify at 60 bucks.

But the idea that games are judged by their playtime bothers me. One of my favorite games of all time is Ori and the Blind forest and I can 100% that game in an afternoon.

>Why do you think Capcom is selling DMC1, DMC2, and (eventually) DMC3 separately instead of selling the HD collection? Switchfags will eat up anything.
The ports sell like shit, so no, they won't eat up anything.
This was the eShop chart the week DMC released on Switch. Do you notice whats missing from this chart?
gonintendo.com/stories/338937-switch-eshop-charts-june-29th-2019

The games on the left are shit though

It was clearly still enough for Capcom to make a profit, since they think selling fucking DMC2 separately is a good idea.

baba is you is the best, most creative and difficult puzzle game released in the last few years

Well its budget is probably pennies considering Capcom admitted to tearing it out of the collection, not to mention they yet again cheaped out on a physical release.