So

So
What is their relationship exactly

Attached: banjo-kazooie-smash.jpg (970x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/washlet_mskm/status/1169693913600286720
youtube.com/watch?v=6QT67KUuO8M
youtube.com/watch?v=i8kpYm-6nuE
dkvine.com/?p=features&page=what_dku
washingtonpost.com/news/style/wp/2018/07/23/feature/the-crane-who-fell-in-love-with-a-human/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based!

Buddies on an adventure

Friends

Platonic friendship.

Attached: 1560290734345.png (946x397, 115K)

They are friends... sometimes they fuck and Banjo cums all over her, but they are mostly friends.

Its a mystery

Friends though Banjo unintentionally fulfills Kazooies degradation and beating fetish by using her as a mere tool and club

look at that face and you tell me

Attached: Untitled.jpg (500x357, 54K)

I agree with this.

Attached: EBepSnNUcAAiXwV.jpg (2048x1219, 153K)

Attached: 1561263677896.jpg (800x778, 120K)

Check out where that finger’s going

Friends with benefits.

Attached: EBepTG0UIAAMiMm.jpg (2048x1219, 156K)

Attached: EBepTmXU4AAYVkB.jpg (2048x1219, 142K)

Just friends. That's the extent of it. No body needs to ship them. They are legitimate friends. I know this may come as a shocker to some of you, but you can indeed be friends with a girl without needing to stick your dick in her.

Attached: 1540769147220.png (732x852, 186K)

Best friends that fuck

Attached: EBepUBNVUAAYyf2.jpg (2048x1219, 142K)

Attached: zdgFc.png (1168x1059, 252K)

>but you can indeed be friends with a girl without needing to stick your dick in her.

Attached: 1564796391928.png (1268x670, 84K)

>but you can indeed be friends with a girl without needing to stick your dick in her.
True... but it's still a fun little idea.

The infamous Yea Forums gamer strikes again.

Basically Philia love.

Best friends, completely wholesome

Yeah but what about living with them and constantly carrying them around and they’re constantly naked

They're friends but they fuck a lot. Kazooie actually has feelings for Banjo, but Banjo is too much of a retard to care. They basically just fuck like animals all night until Banjo passes out, and Kazooie cries herself to sleep quietly knowing Banjo will never be the husband she craves. She sticks by his side though, because she genuinely cares for him and loves his huge cock.

Didn't you play Tooie?

Attached: sgF.png (896x1092, 196K)

Yeah but why should you
Your spouse is your best friend, the person you want to spend time with more than anyone. If my best friend is the gender I’m attracted to, and I’m the gender they’re attracted to, why shouldn’t we get together?

Friends with clashing personalities. They complete each other.

Childhood friends. Kazooie's egg rolled into Banjo's backpack and theyve been together ever since.

What do you think?

If they're just friends why is there only one bed in their house

Attached: Banjo%27_s_House_in_BK.jpg (640x474, 50K)

w-what about Tooie?

she sleeps in the backpack, as shown by BK intro

Life partners

because Kazooie is a shut-in that needed a drill sergeant to actually motivate her enough to leave her backpack

Do not sexualize the damn bird. They shit from the same hole you fuck them in

Oh boy.

literally this dude. shes a complete shit poster like the rest of us that just wanted to fuck off all day.

Yeah, and so do gay men

Really close friends
And fuck buddies

Attached: c67.jpg (582x840, 69K)

Red oni, blue oni

Heterosexual life mates

Attached: Jay_and_Silent_Bob.jpg (396x252, 20K)

I always viewed Banjo and Kazooie’s relationship as the most genuine and realistic friendship I’ve seen in vidya.

Most friendships in vidya is mostly just “sup dude we’re best friends that never fight”. Both Banjo and Kazooie will call each other out on their shit. Banjo can even get annoyed and strangle kazooie in on of his animations, while being depicted as the nicest guy in the series.
But in the end of the day they both care about each other, in Tooie this is shown as both of them are basically useless without the other, and when one of them tries to leave the level by themselves they will basically beg the other to stay behind for them.

Attached: 22CBD890-FCD5-4CA0-BA91-46F456D5A601.png (192x192, 49K)

based

because you're not her best friend

I see it as more of a brother and sister type of thing. Seems like Banjo is the only one that can get along with her seeing how she always talks shit about everyone they meet. Except for Banjo, she seems to never talk shit about him.

Yeah, but those are faggots or as I like to call them, "sinful abominations that will soon feel God's wrath through disease or fire".

>not being gay
>2019
cringe

>YO BABY EVER HAVE YOU ASSHOLE LICKED BY A BIRD IN A BACKPACK?

>implying cloaca's are bad

Attached: hot.png (931x998, 1.09M)

Banjo's the kind but lazy one. Kazooie's the one who convinces him to go on the adventures. From day one she was all about wanting to peck witch butt.

It can be whatever you want it to be

Attached: 1567030592807m.jpg (431x1024, 106K)

I would only suck one dick and that dick belongs to my lord.

i remember reading somewhere that kazooie is banjos adopted mom but now i cant find it

I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm just going to assume they genuinely love one another, intimately, romantically, and as friends. You can't convince me otherwise.

That's kinda hot

Amen.

Attached: Episode_three_kenny.png (629x812, 1019K)

t. wouldn't survive in prison

I don’t have any female friends but it was always my criticism of the “friend zone”
Like if you like being around this guy why wouldn’t you give them a chance as your boyfriend

Genuine friends that depend on eachother. They have fun laughing together or freely shit on eachother but at the end of the day there's no place like Banjo's backpack for Kazooie and there's not a better neckscratcher than Kazooie for Banjo.

They are Ultimate friends
fucking is overrated for them, they are too close, maybe even closer than a brother and sister relationship.
They act in symbiosis, there's no Banjo if no Kazooie, and vice-versa.

this
Real friends argue sometimes, a relation when everyone act perfectly is a relationship of lies.

This.

They just have a real close, genuine friendship that's uncommon and wonderful to see. In a relationship like that, of course outsiders are going to crack jokes, question if it's genuine and try to pervert it, but they're just really close friends who compliment each other.

It's nice.

Attached: 69122189_138067860755741_1244524334975344428_n.jpg (750x528, 51K)

She met Banjo at the beach where she was born and "adopted" him as her best friend.

This is why Banjo uses her like a hammer, smash her beak first on the ground with his immense bear body and strangle her to fire eggs?

I think they're basically soulmates and their relationship is spiritually higher beyond our comprehension

lost

>being that afraid of the da poo poo
Lick your girls ass, breeder. She'll do anything after that.

She likes it though. Haven't you played the games?

People who don't understand the concept of a wholesome platonic love/friendship with someone of the opposite sex are worthy of pity.

You are pitiable.

>without needing
Sure, but without /wanting/ is vanishingly rare if the guy is single. Women for some reason are obsessed with this fiction. "Oh, I don't want to sleep with him so of course he's never had a sexual thought about me in his life". It's fucking delusion.

I'd fuck every single one of my female friends if the opportunity presented itself and I was unattached at the time. I wouldn't pursue any of them, but I'd not say no either.

>I know this may come as a shocker to some of you, but you can indeed be friends with a girl without needing to stick your dick in her.

this is objectively untrue, but it's fiction so in this case it's okay

because attraction doesn't work like that
literally are you a virgin?

youtube.com/watch?v=6QT67KUuO8M

Attached: pJxlr4y.gif (268x226, 332K)

They like to annoy themselves, to play and fuck with each other.
but they do it in a friendly way. If Kazooie would want to go she would go.

This desu.

This is Yea Forums, you cannot access this website unless you are a retarded virgin.

Damn, nigga. You're thirsty as fuck.

Women need beta orbiters

I always headcanon that during the winter months, Banjo hibernates in their cozy home in Spiral Mountain while Kazooie flies south and heads for the beach.

Then when they meet up again she tells him about all the adventures she had over honey and birdseed.

Attached: XLSLJpe[1].jpg (1920x1040, 214K)

It's like this

Attached: 20190905_172609.jpg (652x443, 122K)

So basically Kazooie is Snufkin

Attached: 1537887352827.gif (499x374, 968K)

>no egg laying
close to perfection but just off the mark

Fun fact: Around 80% of men have thought about their platonic female friend in a sexual way at least once. 44% for female.

And Kazooie canonically likes BDSM. You do the math.

Attached: D85K36vWkAENRSB.jpg_large.jpg (729x405, 46K)

A couple
of best friends.

Because mammal and bird genitals are incompatible.
Officially Kazooie is Banjo's adopted mother.

god i want to suck banjos cock so badly

And remember, a Cloaca is an Anus /and/ a Vagina.

When they meant 'adopted' they just meant that she refused to leave his backpack. Hence the quotes.

That just sounds evolutionary superior

Yeah but if it works platonically why can’t they try it romantically
Only thing different is kissing and fucking. Dating is just hanging out with your friend who you want to one day fuck. Hormones do the rest

Anyone got the one with the exploding clockwork kazooie?

Love at first sight is a fairy tale meme. Love takes work. Love at first sight is just lust, and that’s no base to build a relationship on

Attached: 1560836745666.png (1236x1292, 501K)

who the fuck said anything about love?

This guy's Kazooie is too cute.
Please be less cute

But he’s not wrong. You should at least give the guy a chance. Why the fuck wouldn’t you try to date a guy you have similar interests with and like being around. That’s some stupid white woman shit

This. Love and attraction doesn't come until being around each other long enough and knowing everything about each other. This is why the ship works.

Attached: e2b.png (478x793, 157K)

Love, you know. The whole point of getting a significant other. Marriage, commitment, 2.5 children, a house in the suburbs?

Banjo pounds her tight cloaca so hard his giant bear balls bruise her fat fucking thighs. It’s why her body is hidden in the backpack and Banjo has to wear pants.

Attached: 1560543819341.jpg (896x1092, 105K)

Tsundere and oblivious senpai

I need Harpy Kazooie

right, no one brought that up.
the subject was dating someone you have no desire or intention of fucking simply because he should "GET A CHANCE"

I can't with you incel virgin fucking retards

Attached: backpackcuck.jpg (1696x5283, 1023K)

Subtly implied relationships are top tier

This is the truth I choose to believe in.

Of all the innuendos in the Banjo games, there's never once been the most vaguest hint of Kazooie and Banjo being into each other like that. That should be signal enough that they aren't.

Meanwhile, apparently Yooka is "Better with his tongue, to be honest".

Love ≠ Sex

Attached: D_SXc3RVAAE39HS[1].jpg (916x1200, 152K)

Get a chance to see if there’s any love between us. Why the fuck should someone exclude someone else from being a potential romantic partner specifically because they already like them. That’s the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard

it's never implied in the games, just that Kazooie is sexual

Non-familial love should lead to sex though
You shouldn’t have sex with someone you don’t love, you slut

>hy the fuck should someone exclude someone else from being a potential romantic partner specifically because they already like them
You have it all wrong. You exclude them because under no circumstances would you want to fuck them.
it's the same reason you're not in a romantic relationship with your male friends right now

what the fuck isn't clicking here

My whole life, I've steered clear of the whole....OTHER side of the Banjo-Kazooie fandom. Sometimes I come across stuff like this anyway and wonder to myself.... What have I missed? Was it worth it in the end? Should I cast my embarrassment aside and gaily take part in this autismfest?

Attached: D9D2EA1X4AA6cdG[1].png (1200x1040, 576K)

Not that user, but he is wrong.

Attracting a woman isn't about her "giving you a chance as a boyfriend".
If you are attractive to her, then she CANNOT FUCKING HELP HERSELF.

Its one of those things, like, "If you have to ask for a price, you can't afford it", only this is, "If you have to ask for a 'chance' as her boyfriend, you ain't making her wet, and its not happening".

literally what the fuck is the point of this comic

....And then I'm like, nah. Maybe it's for the best I stay away from all this.

Banjo-Kazooie is wholesome and I don't want that ever ruined in my mind.

Attached: c81c92_7272830[1].png (2048x1560, 451K)

this comic is so fucked

Attached: 1551971414003.png (188x210, 60K)

breeders BTFO

Then why don’t just say “sorry but I’m not attracted to you” instead of “I think we’d be better as friends”
Dumb asses

How do they know if they don’t date the guy. People aren’t just their appearances. I’ve dated some ugly girls that we’re still really fun to go on dates with.

THAT'S 10/10 COMIC RIGHT THERE, GAY RIGHTS NOW!

im a faggot, dude
what the FUCK is the POINT of the comic
i literally do not understand

Kazooie found banjo and adopted him.

Attached: EDp_ofEXoAALSq5.jpg (320x360, 20K)

>this photo
Fun fact: the breegull bash was canonically Kazooies idea

Attached: 0D6E038A-A151-484B-A571-0085DA582357.jpg (1193x670, 316K)

>Then why don’t just say “sorry but I’m not attracted to you” instead of “I think we’d be better as friends”
to try not to absolutely destroy your fragile autistic feelings

But lying is wrong and hurts my feelings more

>Kazooie
>crying about being attracted to girls

She would be a proud butch and YOU GOD DAMN KNOW IT

its not a lie

>How do they know if they don’t date the guy.
>People aren’t just their appearances.
Its not about appearance, its about chemestry, and they don't need to date you to get a read on how wet you make them.

In fact, dating represents a risk, because if you're one of these hyper-rational people who needs a REASON for everything, then they'll foresee a risk that you won't accept it when they dump you.

Are you literally incapable of have an close, loving non-familial relationship with a girl and NOT want to fuck her?

Do you seriously not understand that when you really care about someone of the opposite sex, sometimes the two of you having sex with each other would just be seen as an uncomfortable perversion of that relationship?

I feel nothing but disgust at this comic

Attached: 9D0522377C04470EBD235C3164BB87AB.png (978x937, 625K)

>have an close, loving non-familial relationship with a girl and NOT want to fuck her?
You are describing the human default.

You are the weirdo, basedboy.

Partners in the grave.

Attached: 1567637239932.jpg (900x506, 120K)

Would have been more poignant if Banjo said something like, "Me too."

They’re really great friends

Who fuck every so often

Like what is even going on here? What is the context? I REFUSE to look up where this came from or what it means. The deep web of the BK fandom is an odd one, that's for sure.

Attached: the+big+boss[1].png (892x882, 536K)

How the fuck do they know my chemistry when they haven’t dated me. I’m a completely different person on dates than I am with friends.

The best version of this comic is an edit someone made, where Banjo, like the dumbass he is, just says "I like girls too"

>that standing over edge animation
Cute

based.

>Do you seriously not understand that when you really care about someone of the opposite sex, sometimes the two of you having sex with each other would just be seen as an uncomfortable perversion of that relationship?
Friends with benefits are the truest friendship.

I feel like they are friends just because they are different species and have known each other since childhood. Kazooie might feel a little something for Banjo, but Banjo is basically an idiot who is one step away from fucking his own sister.

>OTHER side of the Banjo-Kazooie fandom
There was a fandom at all? I thought it was just people occasionally being nostalgic

Only if she is ugly
This is how males work dude

Kazooie is also aggressive, impulsive, pushy, and very touchy
If she wanted to fuck Banjo she would try

by spending literally any amount of time in your company.

And if you're a complete stranger, THEN they'll go purely off of your appearance.

The idea of them being apathetic roommates who occasionally hatefuck each other out of frustration is much better than them being a romantic couple.

Attached: 1536205917283.jpg (400x400, 12K)

girls like that are usually the most insecure

Bro if I see pretty girl I know and I know she has no red flags my monkey dick brain sends me instincts that tell me I should fuck pretty girl because she is potential mate and tribe need more member in case jungle tiger eat us

It sounds like you could just as easily be describing a tsundere.

Best friends who live together.

Keep in mind her whole species has a similarly brash attitude.

But I don’t act romantic and shit when I’m just hanging out with a friend. Date me is like the Superman to my Clark Kent.

Attached: 1560918368756.png (1500x1300, 112K)

Can confirm. My sister is the insecure bully type. Very rude, but obviously does it because she's insecure.

Some girls act tough to protect themselves. And they've learned to do that since they were young, so it's how they are now.

Where's all the Smash Mansion stuff with them?

Anyone have that one comic where they're hanging on the edge of a Smash stage and Banjo's like, "If you die, I'll avenge you." and Kazooie says, "Oh Banjo, when I die I'm taking you with me."

So Breegulls are basically the Irish?

Wholesome.

You don't start off a relationship by "acting romantic", you star off by being flirtatious, which is entirely appropriate for casual socializing.

Romantic behavior without an underlying relationship comes off as con-artistry.

There is one frame in Banjo Fsmash near the end where they look at each other right in the eye
Yeah she loves that shit

If there's anything I've learned in my life it's that you need to embrace your autism once in a while. Doesn't mean you have to ruin your life with terrible fanart and shoving your fetishes in other peoples faces, but if you enjoy it then enjoy it and stop feeling guilty about it.

Actually yes. Or some variant of a type of personality in the british isles they based it off of.

What kind of guy initiates flirting?
A fag. Girls flirt, that’s what my dad always told me

Symbiotic

It sounds more like you just don't know how to flirt as a man.

they FUCK

What am I supposed to say? “Hey, girl, nice tits?”

Somehow I don't see Banjo as British. I dunno, maybe cuz his name's BANJO....

Kazooie as Irish is a nice thought though. Would make for a great accent, to be sure.

Aren't guys supposed to initiate? That's what girls come to expect, anyway, since everyone is constantly trying to jump into their pants.

If you don't make a move, she'll likely assume you're not interested.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (639x475, 30K)

thing is, that would actually still be pretty sweet because Banjo, in his own "special" way, would be telling Kazooie she's still gonna be his bestie and nothing will change that

Is that supposed to be Isle o Hags

goddamn sneaky ylyl threads

sweet merciful benis god, that's a thick bird

It is. You see that at the bottom of the sky box in Cloud Cuckooland. Fitting, for a game made of interconnected worlds for that last one to be apart from all that.

The actual Isle itself is made to look like the healthbar in BK 1. Which, in itself is a crop of the very last pose the bear and bird make in the title intro.

Attached: DMq1ehhVQAIEsn3[1].jpg (319x149, 9K)

their Smash reveal trailer is called Best Friends
it's not hard to figure out here

Do you think she would like hearing that? Think, man.

Its too context sensitive to just hand you a script, but just speaking generally, you want to initially seem cordial and disinterested so that you don't raise red flags of being a creeper, while also not seeming unpleasant, then you shift to being playfully bold (in such a way that it makes her wish you weren't being playful).

It is. You see that at the bottom of the sky box in Cloud Cuckooland. Fitting, for a game made of interconnected worlds for that last one to be apart from all that.

The actual Isle itself is made to look like the healthbar in BK 1. Which, in itself is a crop of the very last pose the bear and bird make in the title intro.

Attached: DMq1ehhVQAIEsn3[1].jpg (319x149, 9K)

All this fanart makes me very uncomfortable to look at. Like most are just making a cute joke but it's as if they're all potentially one panel away from a full furry sex scene.

Much like Banjo and Kazooie

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Playful and Bold are words that apply to me like HOT applies to ICE

I donno then. Try internet dating.

I do

I have watched enough Seinfeld to know this is bullshit.

They you shouldn't have this problem of you and a women having different intentions for your relationship.

It's the worlds Isle O' Hags is connected to. IIRC they were two separate islands but I could be wrong.

People don’t go on dating sites to make friends

you sound like a pussy faggot
"oh no, it's so close to being pornographic" fucking kill yourself

anyone here want to fill in the rest?
Or fill it in better?

Attached: this is all I got.jpg (639x475, 60K)

the circle is terrydactyl land, and I think the square on the left is mayahan temple
honestly I can't see how this resembles the health bar of BK1

That eye looking part near the top looks like Terrydactyland

Kazooie is a girl, their relationship is sexual.

The pink in the center is Witchyworld. The grey square to the left is Mayahem. Circle is Terrydactyland. Other than Hailfire, the rest is ambiguous

DAMMIT I WANT TO BE SNUFKIN SO FUCKING MUCH

Then it must be that they don't want to because beastiality is universally frowned upon

no the pink is totally caldron keep

The circle is Terrydactyland because you see the water go that way in a cutscene.

Never known what the upper right thing is my whole life. It's weird.

Grey square is probably Mayahem Temple.

The pink circle is probably Cauldron Keep, meaning the bubbling purple-pink moat around the tower. Makes sense for that to be in the direct center of everything.

Attached: latest[2].jpg (350x241, 14K)

bum buddies

What shade of brown are you, fren?

Oh you're right. I thought the big top was purple

Attached: witchyworld entrance.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Prove to me that this thread isn't all projection.

Attached: 1526296162047.png (412x444, 416K)

found this on google, seems to be the closest to accurate

Attached: 1pwgsupev5r01.jpg (1136x758, 73K)

Birds don't sleep in beds stupid.

I'm sure Conker has given a number of kids scat fetishes.

Can they be both be referred to as butt buddies if it’s always Kazooie’s butt?

Okay, how about now?

Attached: try this.jpg (639x475, 63K)

These are good. Rare is pretty relaxed about its consistent world building so I wouldn't go far into it.

>newfags itt think kazooie isnt a total bitch

Attached: 1551319268872.jpg (837x2048, 394K)

Y he look like Jayz

Didn't this move not exist till stop and swap was readded?

>so that you don't raise red flags of being a creeper
user, based on everything he's said this thread I think we're way past that point.

Bit skeptical about cliff top, maybe if it was rotated a bit and hailfire was closer to it

She is, but look at the original game. She treats Banjo pretty nice, aside from calling him lazy once and pecking him out of boredom.

Which is why you have to carefully hide that fact if you want to pull pussy, although perhaps this is only effective for people who are falsely labeled that way.

>Got a victory pose where Banjo pulls out a banjo and Kazooie plays the kazoo
Sweet

JRL makes sense, it explains that little square island out towards Hailfire Peaks

It exists in banjo tooie vanilla as well. You can find all of the eggs & the key ingame.

I vaguely remember one of the B-K devs claiming she was based off some old bitchy harpy archetype that's common in British television.

If I remember correctly, Kazooie adopted Banjo and Tooty, so she's their mom.

>honestly I can't see how this resembles the health bar of BK1

Attached: isle.jpg (639x475, 70K)

Oh yeah I remember that. She's like an accosting female British stereotype.

They've never said anything about this but I always had the suspicion that Kazooie's whole head area was designed after Woody the Woodpecker. They're both rude and love pecking things.

Attached: woodywoodpecker[1].jpg (620x350, 25K)

holy fuck I never realised

Attached: galaxy brain.jpg (800x550, 92K)

are you a virgin user
just wondering

I honestly dont see it
can you help me?

About 4 posts up

Anyway I'm less concerned with whether Banjis and Kazoople shag and more worried by where exactly Tooty sleeps with only one bed in the house.

No

She doesn’t sleep, that’s why she’s a sad soul

Attached: 1547622596114.png (1280x984, 535K)

She sleeps in the bed while Banjo watches her from the chair

Ok, this is epic

>Tootie as Ann and not Humba Wumba with her huge Humba Wumbas

Attached: 1539934335634.png (1280x984, 591K)

honestly she resembles the Roadrunner from the Looney Tunes more. the long neck and legs with big feet, the feather hairdo, the same beak shape too, even the talon trot is like the road runner.

Attached: roadrunner.jpg (248x203, 7K)

>230 posts in
>no gay banjo porn
I'm disappointed in you Yea Forums

Hetero life partners, I guess. They cover each others' weaknesses moving around and fighting, and as they're different personality wise I figure they do so emotionally as well. Banjo cares openly for Kazooie, Kazooie cares for Banjo but has trouble showing it.
I don't know if they share a universe with Bad Fur Day, but if they do, there's a possibility for weird feather shit to have been on the table at some point, and probably roundly, mutually rejected. Elsewhat they're just friends and adventuring buddies, as is the 90s kid-friendly platformer vibe.
Fuckin' perfect.

Kazooie helps him cum

they're gay

Heterosexual life partners.

But banjo gets horny for a bee woman in game

buddies with benefits.
I'm referring to a cock in cloaca situation

She lives with banjo's parents and visits her big brother until she was kidnapped in the way there one stormy night and enslaved in LOG's Game factory

only issues I have are the ignored space above kazooie's head and banjo having no nose and looking like he wants to die

Yeah on second thought I might have done it wrong. The yellow but above Kazooie's head might actually be her head, with the bit I coloured in as red actually being Banjo's ear.

>Not posting the best one

Attached: 1562184746028m.jpg (1024x887, 115K)

Now that I think about it, why does an American style country bumpkin use and understand British terminology like cor

banjo doesn't know what rape is
he's still unsure of what sex is
kazooie couldn't teach him either because he'd think he's hurting her and stop

>The actual Isle itself is made to look like the healthbar in BK 1.
Wow now I can't unsee that

They fuck

He’s going for the nipple
That finger’s wandering low

Attached: A84C4DEE-326B-4305-8E1C-51E2452217D6.jpg (750x769, 425K)

God

Just imagine a drunk, sexually frustrated Kazooie giving you a sloppy bj+handjob, slowly getting turned on by your dick, then giving in and letting you fuck her bird pussy

She wakes up pretending like last night didn't happen, but she secretly remembers and craves it

Attached: 1566961830526.png (1500x1300, 153K)

>nipple

Attached: bird tits.jpg (600x578, 118K)

>Humba dressed as Makoto instead

Attached: dial-up tomo.png (492x460, 24K)

lol good comic

The chicken breast

Kazooie has the hots for Banjo but he's clueless and she doesn't want to ruin a good thing.

Attached: IMG_20190905_192726.jpg (1200x1400, 111K)

Attached: file.png (463x229, 18K)

Attached: IMG_20190905_192728.jpg (1700x2048, 148K)

Attached: IMG_20190905_192731.jpg (919x854, 58K)

post moar Mortal Kombat art, drawfag.

Dumb friendly hick lives with his bratty, sassy, angry childhood friend and equally clueless, but cute sister. He carries his friend around because she has issues with coming out of a safe place but it doesn’t really bother him and she tries to make herself useful despite her inner doubt. They really don’t like being separated and often get worried about each other when they aren’t around. If there are feelings, they aren’t voiced. Banjo is too clueless to initiate a relationship and Kazooie has difficulty expressing feelings in ways that are not insults.

They either fuck behind closed doors and never talk about it or never talk about it and thus haven’t acted on anything

w-where did you find this pic of me

men piss from the same holes they fuck women with

>If my best friend is the gender I’m attracted to, and I’m the gender they’re attracted to
there's more to being attracted enough to fuck someone than them just being the right sex
you need to actually be sexually attractive as that sex

This is the definitive answer.

The new sexy Kazooie art from this.

>Not banjo saying he likes girls too
wasted potential

Where's futaba

you headcanon that banjo is a cuck?

how have I not discovered this artist before?

Attached: p2_SweatingMan_ML1707_ts465887127.jpg (1500x1146, 334K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i8kpYm-6nuE

I want more of this sexy Breegull.

>Banjo??
>Tell me about it, stud.
I feel like there's a page missing. I don't understand.

But if she liikes rape doesn't that mean she's willing, therefore it's not rape?

I wanna be in the friend zone!

It sounds nice! I want friends...

I like to think of it as a pic related or Jay and Silent Bob sort of deal when it comes to their relationship.
They're just two souls who bumped into each other one day and decided to become life mates for one reason or another.

Attached: bill-ted-excellent-adventure-comedy-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

I'm lonely, and I want my dick wants to feel good user. It's hard.

True. Meep meep.

>Not being at least semi into furry
>in 2019
Go look at some fine ass s fur and start to enjoy kazooie in more ways than you thought.

Banjo gets forced to be the dom so dominated into dom

What I want to know is how strong is the bird to be able to carry a bear on her back.

>tfw there's not tag for this

Attached: 17myy42k3yf2zjpg.jpg (200x187, 10K)

She's a bird, she perches at the foot of the bed

I...... I want that jacket/coat. In real life. I never get merch but would buy this.

Power Bottom?

Are you me?

It's complicated.

it doesn't actually come with a sexy bird inside

GOD DAMMIT

WHY CAN'T I HAVE ANYTHING NICE FOR A CHANGE

Who says she's the one being raped user

It says it in the game manual. It says kazooie is basically banjos mum and raised him.

because girls are naturally picky with choosing a BF, not even just human girls, pretty much every female animal ever is picky on a mate

Attached: Banjo senpai.jpg (3037x1669, 2.24M)

I want to fuck that Red-Crested Breegull.

they probably mean like someone dominant in a relationship but with weak moments where they're basically instructed by the "sub" because they either don't really know how to be dominant or are uncomfortable with the idea and need pressuring from their partner to continue
a power bottom more implies that the dom in the relationship is on the typically receiving end, such as pinning the male down and forcibly riding him or maybe using leashes, constraints, etc. to otherwise control them

Every time I hear this I remember it from its always sunny

Banjo got swol

Attached: 1559892099217.png (474x477, 444K)

i got more silly BK images i made last night, i'll dump em just for you user-kun

Attached: ifonly.png (1009x732, 1.53M)

Attached: cope and seethey.jpg (2272x1536, 896K)

>feeling bad for lynch homos and kill jews
Fucking retard.

Attached: image (11).jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

Attached: guh had it.png (1264x948, 1.94M)

>Kazooie in cute tomboy clothes
I want to snuggle this bird

This one made me chuckle.

Ditto.

Please never be surprised that women avoid you

imagine getting your worldview from whiny New York heeb crap

lmao at the orbiter in this thread.
Pro-tip: you can’t trick a girl into being attracted to you.

No, it said she adopted them as her family, not as her children
She was a baby

Ever notice how if you try to leave an area as just Banjo, Kazooie almost has an emotional breakdown

Examples?

From what I remember right Banjo found a weird egg while on vacation as a cub and put it in his backpack. When he got home there was a tiny red bird sleeping inside.

>off model

seriously can not get over how cute banjo and kazooie look in smash like seriously they look amazing why didn't yooka laylee or nuts and bolts look even close to this design

They have an interspecies relationship which they have to keep hidden under the guise of platonic friendship, as that kind of thing is very looked down upon, but everyone suspects it.

Gruntilda's new rendition looks awesome too. Glad they kept the single, squinty eye.

Attached: tMVau6j[1].png (860x588, 882K)

how many fatfags did the intro of nuts & bolts spawn

Attached: 1363225557985.png (1188x505, 166K)

The correct term is rapeplay. She's into it but making it look like it's rape.

thank you for setting the record straight and healing my misogyny.

Attached: plasticraft.jpg (1490x914, 151K)

haha does she feel embarassed when she pops her eggs out? haha

Isn't a Dom and a Sub at the same time a Switch?

that would've actually been really good

stuck under a boulder

Attached: 13513513613412135.png (1200x1000, 289K)

Smooth.

>heeb
That's a new one.

Is this a fucking Grease reference?
why is Kazooie Zuko?
wait, it makes sense

a switch is supposed to be able to switch between the roles of dom or sub, hence the name

Friends with benefits.

I GOT CHIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLS
THEY'RE MULTIPLYIN'

Kazoo is coot.

Based Sunny reference

Attached: D8-zZ3MWkAA0lIy.png (433x433, 275K)

kazooie couldn't even fit much of banjo's jizz in her, what's the point

Attached: file.png (692x491, 26K)

I'm gonna need more of this on my desk by tomorrow morning, user.

Attached: file.png (499x473, 15K)

Ok but I'm not paying you overtime.

do it then big boy

Attached: 1523991909200.jpg (464x406, 33K)

god that made me actually laugh, i fucking love BTFO'ing incels

platonic soulmates
banjo loves kazooie cause she's strong and fiercely devoted to the right cause
kazooie loves banjo cause although he's dumb he's got a massive heart and a determination go away UT fans to match
they're friends, first and foremost but they do love each other deeply

Attached: file.png (650x443, 96K)

remember me like a hero anons, i did this for you

Attached: file.png (851x944, 58K)

>you can indeed be friends with a girl without needing to stick your dick in her
Yeah but why would you want to?

They hero we need.

>he actually did it
Based madman

Attached: anondelivers.jpg (749x770, 102K)

I’m glad you’ll be gone soon

I'll suck your toes, scoundrel.

Attached: file.png (1200x1040, 621K)

I just realized something
Is that the fucking paper mario 1 font?

Attached: 1566634191520.jpg (1300x1300, 186K)

Wouldn't that be like spiritual incest?
We are all his children after all.

i dig it, thank you yuusha user

Attached: waifus.gif (487x240, 2.85M)

i'm pretty sure, though my edit uses Softscript

The hero we needed, but didn't deserve

And why is Bottles have his mug mounted in the wall in front of the bed?

and here i thought my earring fetish was weird

>I don't know if they share a universe with Bad Fur Day
oh man, that's a gigantic rabbit hole.
dkvine (formerly donkey kong universe (formerly donkey kong's jungle vine)), the most autistic and dedicated rare website on the universe, is based around this: dkvine.com/?p=features&page=what_dku

Attached: 2C3F15F6-7C11-457C-8CDC-177388A7FFCA.png (670x966, 538K)

Source?

They're just roommates. I assume Kazooie is invited to Banjo's family reunions, at least.

You faggots are awakening things!!!

Attached: 1567133313446.png (640x640, 528K)

A fucktoy and a bird

wait, the bird is a girl?

Banjo's lazy, but can be easily motivated to do something. Kazooie's a hothead, but is kind of a stubborn coward that needs convincing to get things done, like in the final battle of the first game.

Would they taste good?

>Kazooie will never cook you a nice egg breakfast and then call you an idiot.

Why even live?

this is not really true. one party is already dtf at some point.

I have 2 girls in my life i would consider good friends. One tried to fuck one night, i am not attracted to her (she kinda chubby and has a pig nose). the other also tried to fuck one night when she was hammered. shes very pretty, but had fucked 34 guys (at 21) by that time including at least one black. thats a no from me dog. i talk to these women at least weekly years later. sometimes theres sexual tension

Bestest Buds

If Kazooie grew up with Banjo's family, how'd she end up as a raging dickhead? I'm guessing she overcompensated for Banjo getting jerked around a bit too much during their youth.

and as a follow up, if you have female friends that youve never felt tension with, you are likely ugly and she had no interest. since thats the case, if they came on to you you likely would go along with it. You just were never present with the opportunity, were too much of a pussy tl go for it anyway and have deluded yourself into thinking youre just really good friends.

well tie my balls and call me a castrato. nice job.

Attached: 1564788400465.png (1200x1071, 556K)

The parry animation is the same pose as the extra life right?

Their relationship is Boke and Tsukkomi trope/Manzai comedy style.

Banjo: Authoritative dom
Kazooie: Bratty sub

so if kazooie lays a grenade egg, but it hatches instead of explodes, what comes out?

a ticking time bomb except it only effect there Margie

Banjo: Reluctant Dom
Kazooie: Reluctant Sub

The bit in the top-right is the polluted swamp that surrounds Grunty's Industries.

Attached: amen.jpg (441x404, 95K)

Kazooie WANTS to fuck Banjo, but he's totally oblivious to it.

Stop it.

Attached: stop fucking birds.png (515x269, 73K)

This.
Do NOT fuck birds.

Attached: trumbeak drooling while eating.png (2217x1585, 532K)

washingtonpost.com/news/style/wp/2018/07/23/feature/the-crane-who-fell-in-love-with-a-human/
>Kneeling behind the bird, Crowe rests a hand gently on her back. Then he starts rubbing her thighs, rhythmically, almost pornographically. Thirty seconds elapse — it feels much longer — before Walnut steps away from Crowe, fixes a few out-of-place feathers, and then stretches out her wings, asking for another go-round.

Sounds gross, you guys don't actually want a bird wife right?

Attached: 1565797383332.jpg (682x1024, 66K)

Reminder that Banjo isn't into birds. He's into man-sized bees with inexplicably huge bosoms.

Attached: A4C2D204-1401-4DC3-AF70-FD8437F382F5.png (200x329, 71K)

No

Attached: 37f3a126666cd93486b4a99a330b4da1 (1).jpg (1280x1700, 150K)

these

>sagging huge bird tits

Attached: 1567204778768.gif (293x199, 1.94M)

is this a gif of anger or horny

Just guess ;)

yea

for me its birds that look like birds

Attached: 1509641993450.png (1280x819, 822K)

how the hell do you measure that? 80%? 44% how do you quantify this shit?

Same thing happens when you try to leave as only Kazooie, but I think Banjos dialogue is more chill

Those are good too

Attached: 8d226771e92b37e61551525a66238c28.jpg (1601x1660, 446K)

Attached: 1564821304250.jpg (503x757, 63K)

Attached: 1561644622872.jpg (1280x853, 506K)

Attached: 1511382989459.jpg (1000x667, 113K)

Attached: 1566142287669.jpg (1024x683, 451K)

I just realized that Bottles introduces himself like Banjo doesn't know him at the start but they have a fucking picture of him above the fireplace

If you think you're confused, imagine how they must have felt.

Attached: 1566591008292.jpg (800x1092, 80K)

Attached: 1561644340534.jpg (1366x768, 113K)

Attached: 1561077597472.jpg (1200x1680, 93K)

Attached: 801970c95d85ebaf63df2e05dba1eac9.jpg (640x477, 67K)

You mean this one?

Attached: 1562103548986.jpg (1500x1160, 342K)

It's like right in the center too, craving all the attention, while Banjo and Kazooie's is hidden away in the corner behind the bookcase. They must really love the guy.

Attached: 1561644688492.jpg (1280x853, 602K)

Kek he even takes the soup with him

thats the joke

Attached: 1567031305812m.jpg (701x1024, 57K)

user, if you have a girl friend that you admitted to not being attracted too, what makes it so unlikely that two people of opposite sex could just not be attracted to each other? You've already proven it's possible from at least one side, so why wouldn't it be possible from both?

Attached: 1491698960998.webm (640x800, 2.9M)

wish that was my dick

Attached: 1557238056124.webm (360x640, 995K)

god i wish that were me

They're friends.

Attached: 56.png (492x466, 272K)

you dont. statistics are utter bullshit. Just like how collages say "89% of our students have high paying jobs after graduating!", when only 10 of the students actually give info and go based off that.

>tfw have a platonic female friend that doesn't wanna bang me and I don't wanna bang her
>legit we just get along because we just quote simpsons at one another
>never even attempted any sexual tension
It's almost like having a sister randomly plopped into your life. It's bretty cool breh.

Attached: IMG_20190811_180942.jpg (565x566, 46K)

Is she ugly?

I can only speak for myself but I have several women friends. I have them because I dont wanna fuck them, and most likely they feel the same. Why? Because they are ugly, have particular things I dont like (like putting on make up or not shaving thoroughly) or I'm just not interested in fucking them. I enjoy hanging out with them, talking about things and getting advice on how to treat and understand women I am attracted too, but I'm not interested on being with them the rest of my life.

nah bruh they fuken

Attached: kazooie.jpg (474x541, 24K)

>having a platonic female friend is like having a sister
Not if you've fucked your sister

where does it all go

sneed her

I mean. She's alright looking. We first met on a dating site after all. But when we met it just didn't click, and I just got out of a 3 year relationship so my dick wasn't doing much thinking. Mostly just wanted someone to chill with, and I guess it just settled into that.

My sister looks almost exactly like me but like fatter. It's fucking gross dude. She also has legit autism.

Attached: IMG_20190203_175045.jpg (1080x835, 55K)

>Hmm. I'm already 3 fish deep
>Do I really need the 4th?
>...
>Yes.

that's some cursed shit

Attached: 1564998095089.jpg (500x628, 36K)

i didn't originally make this. thought i had it saved but had to recreate it by memory. probably looks worse then the original.

Attached: 1469782350759.png (1200x1040, 510K)

haha

i will remind them

Attached: trans rare.png (804x428, 29K)

aw man at least the zoo keeper gets somebody to love him

would trans birds taste better or worse then normal ones if cooked up

This post was made by a woman.

Huh, so they predicted Minecraft!

they're from the UK, so they're friends/flatmates. It's normal for adults in expensive UK cities like London to have roommates even after finishing uni

You or they might be attracted to the others' gender, but not the specific person.

Clearly not as many as you think since there was barley any pics of him pre-smash.

Attached: 1567380961000.png (93x100, 27K)

sad days back then
but do u have any POST-smash pics?

I've fucked all my female friends

So, zero?

When I fuck my female friends they end up catching feelings and I can't be friends with them anymore.

Like 5 if I recall. Which is a considerable amount all things considered

Attached: 1567215630386.jpg (298x551, 84K)

Not all. But 4 of 5.

That happened to me with one of them, but I didn't really know at the time since I frigged off to do other shit but she told all my other friends and I have only seen her once since.

Awww, I love a happy ending

Fuck off you furry degenerate. You should be arrested

post them

Attached: 89.png (74x56, 2K)

they have a special pouch that can store food for later

Damn, Kazooie probably eats Banjo out of house and home.

Great now I want to fuck birds

you're welcome

bump

Actually it's a really really old one.

birdfeet

cloaca

Quit acting like you didn't already

Good.

Attached: 45ba819a3c3c42fec66968c986acecaa.png (3300x4200, 2.68M)

>overweight
Sorry, not American

Pity.

Attached: [THICK].jpg (244x294, 25K)

No no, more "thickness" for you...

Kazooie sleeps in the backpack hung on the coat rack.

Slut!

they occossional snuggle, kiss but thts it

Attached: tumblr_6bda83566a4d397dce2efec10f288b2f_7a82454f_500.png (500x670, 253K)

I think it was originally gonna be a picture of Donkey Kong, and it would've played a part in Stop n Swop.

>no backpack gf to insult me nicely.
damn, I didn't even know I wanted that. fuck.

Based

I think it had the same functionality when it was a dk photo in development.
Fun fact if you go back inside before going into gruntys lair for the first time and look at the photo of bottles kazooie while call the photo “barrel boy” as it appears the change from dk to bottles was extremely late in development. Also the barrel boy message is still in the Xbox version

Imagine.

Attached: 1560749049885m.jpg (1024x859, 55K)

I think the Rare site said they went on a date and it didn't work out but they stayed friends.

The Rare site also said things like one of the Diddy Kong Racing characters got arrested for whatever reason or that Tooty was put in jail by the Rubbish Game Character police.

>if you bother investigating it in first person you get to play a minigame

Well I guess now's as good a time as any.
Been hanging for a Kazooie fap all day.

Attached: choke the chicken.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Based

I feel really bad for you

its nice to have a banjo thread with minimal smashfaggotry

Banjo thread? I thought this was a Kazooie thread.

I remember saying saying in front of my mom and sister as a joke that I was going to kill and then rape my sister, but I thought rape meant using a rake to slice into their skin.

This is obviously just an oversight but I find it really funny when I think about it, because its canon regardless of the reason and fits so well into the weird universe and the light dialogue, and you can imagine how they would address and brush this over if they felt like it in a third game.

I really love this picture because of how deviant and smug Kazooie looks, like she's a live action shit poster in this entirely to piss everyone off while Banjo remains entirely earnest and well meaning.