Cyberpunk 2077 dumbed down

look at that character creator
>skin color isnt slider anymore
>less options for each attribute
>no option to pick face, so you are pretty much stuck with same-ish face the whole time

>inb4 the said they will expand it
why did they make it even simpler then, if anything in 2019 it should have more options not less than in 2018

i am legitemately concerend this cyberpunk protagonist will be totaly preset like withcer 3 with excepetion to make his hair a bit different and his nose bit smaller bigger (think kingdom come deliverance)

Attached: extensivecc.jpg (1364x1400, 121K)

They used a mix of CGI and interface to bullshit everyone. You can tell from the apartment cutscenes, it's not in-game and they've even confirmed it's all first-person, every single cutscene bar a few rare ones where it's 3rd person.

It'll be a decent enough game, just nowhere near the hype.

Did they actually show all those options or was that just a mock-up for the presentation?

>Literally grey skin tone

Attached: 1458622453636.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

>las ogras de cybernetico

Attached: custom.png (1294x406, 488K)

>why did they make it even simpler then
They didn't, they build the CC solely for the Deep Dive video. Same as last year's inventory screen, it is barebones because it's not the final one
>i am legitemately concerend this cyberpunk protagonist will be totaly preset
>he didn't play as default Sheploo
>he's not gonna play as default V because that's what all screenshots, trailers and covers show off so might as well treat them like a predone character ala Geralt or Adam Jensen

>You can tell from the apartment cutscenes, it's not in-game
???
You do realize that the very same gameplay was shown played live in front of audiences at E3, right?

Still praying for a tranny bulge slider.

Are you aware that nearly every game is shown in front of audiences at E3? It's nearly all bullshit compared to final release, Ubisoft and EA are perfect examples. Other developers do it too, to an extent. You must be fucking blind if you can't see it.

>they've even confirmed it's all first-person, every single cutscene bar a few rare ones where it's 3rd person.
So what we've know for a year and a half now?

>i dont know anything about game development so im going to make a bunch of assumptions based on pregame images that actual game devs showed the public in hopes of building hype without giving away too much or confusing anyone

less features=/=worse

No, before the cutscenes such as the apartment, and other face to face cutscenes etc shown previously were third person, or could switch. Now it's literally ALL third person, including those cutscenes.

Yes but they played it. It was a working build. There's a difference in saying that it's not in-game and saying it's going to get downgraded.

why don't they just have an RGB/HSV slider for hair/skin/eyes, is it really that fucking hard?

>tfw I just play with default character models.

Shepard had character and charm. Swapping to a custom character in ME is like Shepard got his brain implanted into someone else's body. Nothing about V is compelling, which isn't much of an issue because the character is barebones to make way for the character creator so you can roleplay as whatever you imagine your character to be.

Why the fuck do people want this game to fail so much?

Normies can't even figure out how to make colours.

here's a reality check you fucking cock wrangler:
nothing in that menu is actually an option or a slider of any kind.
it's a placeholder UI that literally doesn't do anything and only exists as a template.

Borderlands 2 clone made for that audience

its incredible. cdpr drones will suck their cocks even if they decided that cyberpunk 2077 will be platformer.
>lmaoo incels where did they say it wont be platformer
>uhuhu trannies dilate, it doesnt even need to not be platformer, its still gona be goty
>why do you care if its platfromer suddenly, didnt you read work in progress on top of the demo
unbelievable how much cock some people suck.

Deus Ex HR with GTA style city.

You got it all wrong. CDPR themselves want the game to fail.

You'll see.

Will gamers accept and play Cybercuck Tumblr 2077. If so western video game industry is totally finished and will be cucked up. That is nothing but ugly SJW garbage

I just binge watched this games' gameplay trailers and interviews.
It's actually looking pretty good, Yea Forums screeching about nothing as usual.

Attached: GoD.gif (480x270, 659K)

Attached: 1548154995961.jpg (379x503, 37K)

You do realise everyone will end up playing it regardless right? It's just how much backpeddling they've done since initial gameplay reveals.

It was a mock up.

Like what?
They never said there would be a class system.

What fucking charm did Shepard have? He was basic as fuck. Are you talking about le funny renegade responses?

But that's straight out false

HOLY FUCK WHO CARES.

WHY IS THIS GAME BEING SHILLED/ANTI-SHILLED SO HARD????

It's a first person shooter, it's just open world deus ex who the fuck gives a shit about character creation, literally WHO? Zoomers??
>MUH ROLEPLAY AS MUH CUTE GIRL
shut the fuck up

They did, but they didn't say how they were going to do it, and having it fluid like Deus Ex while having choosable bavkgrounds is faithful to the tabletop.

People really have a hard time understanding this game still isnt out for another seven months...why the fuck would it be final?

Look it up, or even just look at previous gameplay compared to today. The childhood background got removed, 3rd person, only one apartment, graphics also reduced (see first gameplay compared to recent), classes were always up in the air but now they've confirmed you can just chop/change at will. Tons more.

You're free to leave and never come back.
>oh no I entered a thread full of content that angers me and now I am mad. How could this happen??

>It's a first person shooter
this is not what was initially promised.

>much more
>12 slider options instead of 6
that's fucking indie rpg production value. If they don't make character customization that will make skyrim's ecco look like a hobbyist project it is... though i'll pester them so much they'll start to wonder if I'm a million bots or just one weaponized autist with a cause, and motivation.

YOU shut the fuck up.

Attached: qsE5wdj.gif (504x286, 1.12M)

You seen the roster on PC lately? It's dogshit. This is going to be pirated/bought to hell and back because there's fuck all else to play.

user...did you understand what he said?

it was... go back and read what they wrote. They have never claimed it was anything other than an open world Deus ex game set in the cyperpunk universe. The 3rd person faggotry came from people who just played the Witcher 3 and expected just more like this. Then all the GTA fags jumped on boards as the game looked just like a future GTA game.
it will properly be a decent FPS RPG in the 7/10 range

We need some kind of third person because I will refund this game if I can't see my characters finely sculpted ass.

The small buttons on the top image looks like terrible UX. I agree on everything else though

Deus Ex left behind an itch that has not been scratched for a few years.

I'm not expecting a masterpiece or anything though. CD Projekt announcing some bullshit multiplayer mode instead of focusing solely on expansions has me worried in the "games as a service" era we're in.

Attached: uUg1J6tVFVRwAfRqGj_Quw_r376539 todd howard magazine.jpg (525x600, 84K)

Do you idiots do nothing but complain?

>a little taste of what it looks like
seems like preset/prebaked sliders are what they will end up with. 12 is better than 6, 24 even better. But no matter if there 1024 prebaked variations for each segment, it will still be utter shit not to mention, hell to navigate and customize.

>not even multiple presets to choose from
fookin ell

and shitpost.
why are you here anyway?

Let's just be honest with ourselves. Consoles will ruin this game just like they did for TW2 and 3.

>pasta still isn't posted
Losing touch.

but then again, 1024 variations on tits, from petanko to cow, every single one of them with proper meshes and optimized, no bursting seams, sounds kinda appealing...
fuck, i'm already coping

Its still going to have DLCs and expansions and the multiplayer isn't coming till after launvh

Its not the same