Which of the remixed tracks is your favorite Yea Forums?

Which of the remixed tracks is your favorite Yea Forums?

Attached: 70B91BE3-0B80-4EE9-B0AA-CD1B7B3408E2.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9MxvUjo980M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spiral mountain

mad monster

the other's aren't even in the same league

Spiral and Mad Monster are leagues above the others. Main Theme, Treasure Trove, and Klungo are both great. Gobi and Mumbo are kind of meh. The few they didn't remix were all fantastic picks to leave unaltered.

Spiral mountain obviously

Attached: 89EAC5B8-584D-410D-BE6D-1473EAF5EA69.jpg (565x557, 336K)

megalovania

Why was Sakurai so afraid of including the original tracks too

Spiral Mountain and Gobi's Valley, but I could imagine Treasure Trove in an actual Banjo remake.

Mad Monster Mansion by quite a bit

Really love the Treasure Trove Cove one too though

They don't fit with the pace and feel of the gameplay according to Soccer Guy, which is shit logic when you consider tracks like this are in the game

youtu.be/9MxvUjo980M

>no final boss theme from either game
>no Weldar
Why are they so dumb? This is a problem with pretty much every series in the game, they pick random area themes and level 1 music over actual fighting music. Mumbo's Mountain is such a retarded choice, what the fuck. Boss battle music should take priority over other things.

Attached: 1544354399134.jpg (400x600, 43K)

Kinda surprised Click Clock Wood didn't even get it's original track. It was already fitting enough, at least as much as Freezeezy was. More surprised we didn't get any more Tooie songs, outside of bosses. Mr. Patch makes sense I guess, his theme is essentially a sped-up version of his kinda slow stage theme, but still. I was expecting Isle o hags or glitter gulch mine or something. Still, at the end of the day, he made out pretty good music wise. At least it's not another FF situation.

None they all sound like country bumpkin trash. God I hate this retarded furfaggot character. Terry can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1566400987113.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Treasure Trove Cove was the best one for me; it felt faithful to the original and improved upon it in some nice ways.
I'm kinda irked that they didn't include the final boss music from either game, or music from Tooie or even N&B.
However, I'm of the honest opinion that the new Megalovania remix is the best from Ultimate so far until they announce Phoenix Wright and we get some wicked remixes

This song was the only good thing about Fates though. And Camilla's tits.

Vs. Klungo
I always liked the charm of Kirkhopes boss themes and the remix captures the wacky and epic vibe well.

Attached: 1566500637673m.jpg (259x1024, 47K)

Megalovania

They have two different Tooie tracks. Mr Patch and Woo woo fak

Yeah I know but...why so little?

I'm just glad I could update some of my custom stages finally, pic related

Attached: Assorted_BK-BT_Stages.jpg (2560x2880, 3.38M)

Mad Monster is really good

So far Trasure Trove Cove or Gobi. Just something about those sudden sounds in TTC that's comfortingly unsettling.

The only N&B track I was hoping for was Banjoland and maybe Showdown Town

I feel like a chode for taking so long to realize that the three Docs in the Gruntilda fight were supposed to represent the Klungo fights. They should have had two different Spirits, the Grunty one didn't represent Grunty that well.

Spiral, Treasure Trove, and Mad Monster (in that order)

Klungo's remix actually makes it feel like Klungo is a serious threat other than some jobber you smack about 3 times.