lol

Attached: gears 5.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxfP4S8rIU
youtube.com/watch?v=rXIjDzlGc5I
youtube.com/watch?v=RCOnHRiYMC0
youtube.com/watch?v=IHjB7lZ5R_A
youdubber.com/index.php?video=h35_KOgslkM&video_start=0&audio=JDG2m5hN1vo&audio_start=92
youdubber.com/index.php?video=h35_KOgslkM&video_start=1&audio=JDG2m5hN1vo&audio_start=112
youdubber.com/index.php?video=h35_KOgslkM&video_start=0&audio=u9Dg-g7t2l4&audio_start=11
clips.twitch.tv/ImportantSpunkyPanTakeNRG
oneangrygamer.net/2019/09/gears-5-includes-trans-gay-pride-multiplayer-banners/92460/
youtube.com/watch?v=uw686fxNc4Y&feature=youtu.be&t=1708
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was this supposed to be the "sad" trailer?
Only sad part I see is the trailer itself, fucking garbage.

>open link
>immediately recognize Amy Lee
Fuck bros. My first crush.
I still listen to Evanescence to this day.
Fallen is my favorite album of all time.

Attached: be054b11e458b5647ed131f4ef047bcd.jpg (551x919, 63K)

How did we go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8
to that?

man the xbros who keep shilling the game are right, this IS the best looking game ever!

Attached: gears10.jpg (3840x2160, 3.01M)

DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT A JPEG IS

gears 1-3 trailers were legit kino
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxfP4S8rIU
youtube.com/watch?v=rXIjDzlGc5I
youtube.com/watch?v=RCOnHRiYMC0

the fuck is with their marketing for this? it's absolute dogshit

also how do you turn one of the most dudebro series into such a soi product?

Kino. Hyped as fuck to play tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHjB7lZ5R_A

is the pc port any good? was trying to play 4 on PC couple minutes ago, it runs like absolute trash and the graphics kept bugging out randomly.

Jus play the Xbox version, game is optimized on Xbox, don't know why people even bother with the PC versions.

*Just

I ain't going to buy an Xbox to play two games, buddy.

They should have stuck with the original version

youdubber.com/index.php?video=h35_KOgslkM&video_start=0&audio=JDG2m5hN1vo&audio_start=92

playing it. campaign and multiplayer is amazing. this is the shot in the arm xbox one deserves

but 4 ran pretty good.
5 runs much better though because it has worse graphics than 4

Attached: gears12.jpg (3840x2160, 2.65M)

framerate-wise it runs pretty good, 100+ fps max settings at 1440p, but I'm getting constant stuttering coming in and out of cutscenes and as I said the graphics randomly break, I think its the SSAO breaking, objects get artifacting all over if you know what that is.

Then enjoy your graphical bugs, nigger.

well in that case, 5 has the same issues

Like anyone would buy a fucking xbox lol

>xbox one
obvious marketer is obvious

No idea, but the game looks gay as fuck.

>uses an awful cover of a song that was already used heavily in another major franchise (GOTG2)
>the song doesn't fit regardless
>it's not even a sad trailer like they promised
>the trailer is just shit in it's own right
If these are the marketing people getting jobs then sign me up, I could do a better job with my eyes closed.

40+ million. more successful than many sega and nintendo consoles. cope

have sex incel

The sheer contrast in the level of quality between these two trailers is just astounding. How did gears even fall this far?

cuz epic was a good studio, microsoft had different managers for xbox like peter moore and ed fries who were good men, and the post 2015 sjw culture of today means anything made in the west will always have sjw elements in it. it can be a hint or it can be in your face. you can tell this trailer was edited and made by half shaved head pink haired feminist who went to college for 4 years and told the professor about their trigger warnings for every class. these are the people who are in charge of all game development outside of japan now. and even some japs give up their control to gay westerners

>>>

>mass reply
Dilate

Better but the timing needs work. I'd say the song should be about 20-30 seconds further at the start of the trailer. The hook should kick in around the time Myrrah's statue shows up. Then the part of the song that kinda fades is right at the end of the trailer when it cuts to the Gears 5 logo.

Female writers.

Something along these lines.
youdubber.com/index.php?video=h35_KOgslkM&video_start=1&audio=JDG2m5hN1vo&audio_start=112

And here's one I just made for the hell of it.
youdubber.com/index.php?video=h35_KOgslkM&video_start=0&audio=u9Dg-g7t2l4&audio_start=11

Trailer is boring. Really disappointed honestly especially compared to literally any other gears trailer.

He's in.

Attached: es.com_alfred.jpg (960x620, 56K)

I am glad i bought Ps4.

Big sad. Why couldn't Gears have stayed as a quintessentially dudebro series like it used to be?

Attached: 1441649520103.jpg (248x247, 30K)

SHE LOOKS LIKE A TWINK GAY

more like, tears of war

Attached: Chad_Warden.jpg (300x200, 8K)

Literally nothing happens in the game, the story might be the worst in any gears

I really miss the gray dreary atmosphere. that was part of it's charm. 4 and 5 looks way too colorful

Spoil it so don't have to play it

Apparently Reyna didn't die at the end of Gears 4, she's a tentacle monster now and is the swarm queen
Either JD or Del die, you choose who lives. Reyna kills the other
That's literally all that can be considered spoilers through the whole game.

Oh wait, tehcnically JACK dies as well, but Baird will just rebuild him or something in the next one

That is so fucking stupid.

>Either JD or Del die, you choose who lives. Reyna kills the other
Are they not setting up a sequel then? That kinda makes it hard to follow up if either character could be dead unless they have a 'canon' ending, which is stupid as hell because Gears never had story choices in the first place.

>JACK dies as well

Not okay.

Cool, I'll make sure Del dies, he wasn't even originally supposed to be in Gears 4, just some token forced black guy like Locke, I'm a black guy but Gears 4 and 5 should have just been JD and Kait and that's it, pushing agendas ruined Gears for me.

>JACK dies
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
WHY DOES THIS GAME DISCRIMINATES AGAINST ROBOTS!

I bet the canon ending is JD dies because he's white.

I guess it will be like ME or something where the next one checks your save data, and may have a quick flashback sequence for people without Gear 5 data for them to decide. It could be neat, having two distinct campaigns depending on who you saved for Gears 6, but I'm pretty sure that will never happen

when is this shit playable on games pass? i thought it had early access but the fucking xbox beta app just says to check the windows 10 store when i click play

if you have Ultimate it should be open already, for the normal Pass I think its the same as the normal release date.

Rob Ferguson had an interview about needing to push for equality I believe.

A reminder
clips.twitch.tv/ImportantSpunkyPanTakeNRG

Don't have an Xbox, are the first 4 coming to pc as well? Or should I just start with this one

Attached: 5159706+_0fdb279a385a6cf33f78914f60e358d1.jpg (329x489, 37K)

i have ultimate tho

It has a reminder of what happened on 4 for those that didn't play it, and you're expected to learn about the original trilogy as you play I guess? You can kind of just play 5, but you'll probably miss out on what happened on 1-3.
The first one has a PC port, 2 and 3 don't.

the remaster of 1 and the 4th one are on pc game pass already.. dunno if 2 or 3 were ever on pc

Thanks I'll check it out

Everyone says it´s a much better game than Gears 4

I will see it later

>people still play this garbage franchise past 3

LOL

Attached: 1jnrlepw43j11.jpg (944x939, 69K)

Female protagonist makes up for it all. Just buy it!

I can't tell if Kait is cute or not. Do we ever see her outside the armor?

This is literally the worst AAA video game launch trailer I've seen in a quarter century of gaming. The music is completely incongruous with the video like they someone just did them independently and then spliced it together right before hitting 'upload'. Goddamn Microsoft, if you're going to pander to feminists at least do a fucking decent job at it.

Does it have Horde mode? Is it any decent?

Umm, guys...

oneangrygamer.net/2019/09/gears-5-includes-trans-gay-pride-multiplayer-banners/92460/

Also this game is going to flop hard by MS AAA standards. There's zero interest from twitch / fortnite generation and most of the people old enough to give a shit about Gears of War are tired of the same formula by now. Guaranteed it doesn't hit financial expectations.

>tired of the same formula
Gears 3 was the last game of that formula that anyone played.

youtube.com/watch?v=uw686fxNc4Y&feature=youtu.be&t=1708
Have to force diversity.

I love Xbox but I'm sticking with Halo, Forza, Fable, and Microsoft's other franchises, I don't know if I want to stick with Gears. Gears and Smash Bros. are two franchises that overstayed their welcome and their fanbase defends them.

gears is a million times better than halo ever was

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!, Nice joke, Halo backed off the replacing the white muscular man protag while Gears literally became Queers of War.

Halo is just as tired and stale as Gears. Fable is long dead and should rightfully never come back without Molyneux, and it never met its potential to begin with. Forza is just generic racing. I agree that Smash needs to go away, as does Gears, but don't pretend like MS has any worthwhile franchises anymore.

Wow, that was a really fucking bad trailer.

yea, there's a hoddie skin for online play, probably other stuff too

I'm fairly certain that Smash is on its final iteration, the amount of work that would have to go into a sequel in order to top Ultimate is just inconceivable, and I think Sakurai is burned out as it is. I'm 90% sure that's why they're going all-out with the DLC, if it's the last one it makes sense they'd try to include as much content as possible. You just have to tolerate another year of rosterfaggotry and it'll die down.

Microsoft humps more corpses than Ed Gein. Gears hasn't been relevant for almost a decade at this point.

didn't wolfenstein do that tho? with two different timelines and shit

Gears 4 was somehow more irrelevant than halo 5 dude.

gears is way more fun and fast to play than slow moving green man who shoots aliens with a million hp in flat levels with square gray geometry

literally called the dude a coombrain, nice.

Yeah, but those were side characters.

Shut your gay Sonyfag ass up, Sony has jackshit.

i look forward to my eighteen gay flags

>just started playing
>they throw me into a fucking tutorial
>finally can play the game
>have to play as some roided up goblin faggot

when can I play as kait

As if Sony's garbage is good, while Gears is indeed shit and tired along with Smash, Sony has nothing that is good.

kek, you're killing me, nothing can beat Halo fun. Halo will even have better open world sections than Gears 5.

WAKE MY DICK UP INSIDE

And the servers don't work
Bang up job Coalition, hope you get burned at the stake with 343 after Infinite flops

>Infinite
>flopping
You can already tell 343i are better devs just for sticking with Chief, and I doubt their open world sections will be empty like The Coalition's, Rob is such a fatass beta.

>sticking with
They sidelined him in Halo 5 to introduce the Diversity Squad, if it wasn't for fan backlash he might've been the main character of 6. But hell, at least 343 appears to learn from their dumbassery every once in a while - can't say the same for the Coalition.

I agree with you. 343i are like Yoshio Sakamoto-san, you complain enough to them and they'll listen, The Coalition are beta cucks like almos every other western devs, I'll be sure not to buy their games when I get a Scarlett.

shit version of The Chain