How do I check them on steam?

sneed

Attached: 4.png (275x77, 8K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (240x210, 8K)

The only correct answer.

>filtering Bannerlord

>mfw the game I'm working on right now uses both of these

Oh... dang...

I don't filter any tags because for each tag I can imagine at least one good game that has it.

Ok.
Genuinely curious, could you list a single game for the tags I have filtered? I'd be inclined to agree with you usually, but there's absolutely zero redeeming factors to anything where these tags could apply.

Attached: Steam_Tags.png (496x257, 19K)

never browse the store, but I've some 4chanx filters here
>pepes/wojaks/eceleb image hashes'
pastefs.com/pid/158343
>text filters
pastebin.com/KDPzgD5f

I don't filter anything.
I don't use Steam to search for games to play and seeing a particular game I dislike on the front page doesn't hurt my feelings.

Attached: 1567002904871.jpg (768x1014, 354K)

*Single game for each of the tags I have filtered?

Faggot
Good choices. I personally like VNs but Steam is the last place you'll find good ones.

Is SOMA excluded for you? It shows up when I browse Walking Simulator games but on the store page it doesn't have the tag.

>Visual Novel
Visual novels are not games, but there are a few good ones like Muv Luv and Saya no uta on steam. Problem is that they tend to be censored and require a "premium-patch" to uncensor them.

RPG maker: Undertale, Lisa
Visual Novel: 999, the Ace Attorney trilogy
LGBT: Mass Effect

kek

Attached: wtffff.jpg (1283x944, 296K)

>Is SOMA excluded for you?
Yes, not my thing but looks like it could be interesting. To see more tags you've gotta hit the + icon next to the short list that's on the store page.
Generally VN's aren't really my thing. Tried a couple, and their non-amount of game was too much of a bother to want to continue.
>Undertale
You kidding?
>Lisa
No idea what this was beforehand, and after looking it up quickly, it doesn't look as bad as Undertale, but it's still a game that has little identity of its own as far as gameplay goes, and generally seems incredibly derivative. Not the worst, not something I feel I'm loosing out of having filtered.
>999
Another "Didn't know of it beforehand", and it wasn't even filtered, and by extension a VN. It's a Super Meat Boy super-hard platformer. While not my thing, I don't actively want to not see it.
>Ace Attorney trilogy.
Got me there. I actually like that series, though I can't imagine playing it on anything that isn't a DS / DS lite.
>Mass effect
And absolutely nothing of value was lost. Overhyped AAA garbage that's just a generic shooter with RPG elements alongside to try and give it more "depth". I play games that are fun to play becaise of gameplay thank you very much.
In total, you got 1/4 good games, with 999 not counting as it wasn't filtered.

test

I was talking about 999: nine perso-

>"I don't like it so it's shit"
I knew I shouldn't bother replying to you. Let's leave as it.

Attached: file.png (272x122, 7K)

How much time do you spend checking games every day? There's way too many releases on Steam daily to just go through them all.

based lesbian poster

Attached: 1567099180901.gif (340x300, 695K)

It's kind of a bad idea to filter tags because sometimes games have tags that only barely fit, so you are probably excluding games you actually like.

Attached: 1337214583668.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>It's a Super Meat Boy super-hard platformer.

Attached: 1476171832567.png (1595x677, 1.16M)