youtu.be/0lhy9QnBHmo
youtube.com/watch?v=jHcBWQZ90SA
youtu.be/IcenLqymSGM?t=7436
youtube.com/watch?v=rLvMieeVGm0&t=386s
youtu.be/u-GH3QXFhP4?t=9645
youtu.be/T3yKK4B95dk?t=895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he even still alive?

Did you know he took a 7+ inch dildo when he was younger?

what game is this?

I agree with him more about BotW and GoW than Matt.

What did he do this time?

did nintendies ever recover from his mario odyssey video

he'll never be our guy. there's a reason critics should never actually have creative endeavors. It shows they have no credibility.

Attached: 15505546615957.jpg (973x1200, 246K)

who?

>hes so autistic he feels compelled to make a 4 hour witcher video
he gets quality and length confused with each other

Attached: 1563056774540.png (900x900, 455K)

Watching him play games is physically painful. I tried and he is aggressively bad at the games he plays. Watching him play Darkest Dungeon raised my blood pressure. It doesn't help that he gets assmad at the people who watch his stream.

I thought he was having an off day but then I checked his archived stream, and no, he is just painful to watch. His analysis is also hyper long winded for something that can be conveyed a lot more concisely and effectively. He is long winded for no reason.

So when is hamsterson's next video coming out?

Attached: hamsterson calculated circles.webm (1280x800, 2.72M)

>when an autistic person tries to get into a creative field

Attached: dragons.png (1354x500, 811K)

he'll have a witcher critique up by the end of the month

I thought this was just a meme. Does he have no editor? Did no one tell him to be just a little bit creative in his titles?

>what is brand recognition

>Dragoning Dragon, the Dragoning

Can't wait for the next book titled "The Dragon vs The Dragon"

>he is just painful to watch.
Same with ENB, went from a good souls youtuber to a twitch whore.

>I tried and he is aggressively bad

What does that even mean?

to his credit, that mission was very hard to do

You may be autistic if you can't follow a simple pattern.

What did he do to deserve to be not called a retard?

based

I probably wouldn't know about his works of fiction if they weren't so memey with the dragon.

>free handing a circle with a joystick is simple

Attached: shaggy.png (28x28, 2K)

I watched his danganronpa shit.
LEON!

>thinking that Yea Forums actually talkis about videogames

It's just e-celeb bullshit.

did he seriously mirror one of his covers jesus christ

Reminder the town was making him stoopid
youtu.be/0lhy9QnBHmo

Attached: 91898-dolaba-giren-fenomen-dayi_f.jpg (600x799, 78K)

how fucking old is that paper holy shit

this can't be real

Stupid Sonyfag

Can someone tell me if this is real?

You don't need a perfect circle and the game gives you landmarks to complete it. Imagine being autistic.

imagine being retard, like you

Before he blew up I used to trigger him in the youtube comments, and he'd 100% respond.

I dunno if he still does it but the guy is literally full of rage for having failed as a writer and having to play games to feed his family.
This is why he has a huge chip on his shoulder about writing in games and always tries to prove that he knows better.

Also, if you seriously follow these idiots then you're a retard.

Hi ESL-kun

I did so too in his Darkest Dungeon video.
He said something in his review about having done the absolute best steps possible so nothing could go wrong, and then he still died.

And then people in the comments pointed out that him engaging was the issue and he had a minor meltdown about that this is how the game is supposed to be played or "the game didn't convey any other paths as preferable" or something.
Guy is legitimately a fucking robot.

Did he die?

Attached: Matthewmatosis.jpg (512x512, 24K)

>dumb brand warrior calling anyone else stupid

DD is almost nothing but RNG anyways, he should have just said that and let the autistic fanbase the game garnered seethe in their own impotent rage.

>Did he die?
Can't make rational critique/analysis while sucking off that Miyazaki/Kamiya cock.

This. He's based when it comes to games I care about and I don't care about his other stuff.

He was /ourguy/ when he played danganronpa. That was fun. Whatever he's doing now is reddit

Attached: 1553456431357.jpg (235x300, 11K)

Sprinklers at ten PM.

Nah, he's just got a fucked up wrist and is kinda burnt out. Next video is another Mega Microvideos apparently though.

I get the feeling of someone making an educational video about a home sprinkler system when anderson speaks.
Theres no "this is for entertainment" going on, you either really care about the topic or you dont watch the video.

I can't take him seriously after seeing what he looks like. I wasn't expecting prime tom cruise or Brad Pitt or Errol Flynn. But he looks like a sad gerbil. I know it's petty and shallow and feminine but now every time I click on his videos every complaint or praise is shrouded by "a little gerbil man is saying this".

Sorry dudes, I just can't do it.

JA is a robot, actively devoid of any positive human emotion.
He is a husk of a man, unable to let himself have fun.
Any game he plays he does expecting and actively seeking a reason to hate it.
He can't take no criticism and MUST be right every time he fucks up.
And he does all that while being devoid of any creativity whatsoever.
So basically a DSP.

>watch a few of his streams
>he makes constant references to browsing Yea Forums
The fuck? He seemed ultra-reddit, considering his opinions and how much Yea Forums hated him.

Attached: 1567139982308.jpg (800x762, 78K)

>a guy who frequents Yea Forums is a complete faggot with bad opinions
wow, what a shock

we solved this already

Attached: 1558896286474.jpg (670x610, 67K)

gotta get those motherfucking monocoins

I figured he was just some college kid with too much time on his hands. He still sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet.

I don't get it

What's with his obsession with dragons?

>this is what makes him not take JA seriously
>not his fucking novels

Any time I hear him talking about the story of a game, all I can think of is The Wizard and the Dragon and the Dragon and the Incredble Dragon and the Boy

Old anderson:
>20 minute videos
>goes on some weird tangents about his shitty childhood or having sex with dragons thus keeping his content at least somewhat interesting

Nu anderson:
>multiple hour video
>barely any entertainment value

Where did it all go so wrong

He's losing his touch. Guy's gonna run out of shit to say real soon.

I hope he recovers, although I'm more in for another comfy Matosis stream really.

Attached: 128830022696.jpg (183x195, 22K)

It may be giving him too much credit but he DID skip her last line in the game
and that is well based af

Attached: 4m2ewxf45f411.png (693x969, 669K)

Listening to him with his kids makes me smile. I really want to be a parent

Attached: 1529274204753.jpg (770x339, 95K)

stop posting about yourself on Yea Forums

>Matosis stream
Where's spam mitosis poster when you need him?

>kinda burnt out.

how does this potato even make a living

Sseth/Mandalore/Ross is the perfect trichotomy don't need anyone else

kill yourself you fucking faggot you'll never be allowed near kids you FREAK

I didn't know that this faggot was a Stephen King until now desu

holy cringe.
Sseth le Yea Forums memester!!! epic style!!!
consider suicide

>buzzword buzzword buzzword
Imagine calling other people cringe when you type like this.

Attached: 1565553582963.gif (431x306, 1.98M)

seething

Also add tehsnakerer/civvie11/gamingpastime to your list.

[Cough]

Attached: photo.jpg (288x288, 45K)

Funny how sseth ended up being the most popular.
Ross is dying with his release speed.

The same people why cry about "degradation of a fanbase" and make 500+ reply threads about women and normies ruining everything by finding out about a game will also tell you Sseth is based for making meme montage videos about niche games to his audience of over 500,000 underage redditors

Attached: implying anyone wants to play with autistic losers anyway.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

>civvie11
His Serious Sam video was fucking awful. 40 minutes that could best be summed up with
>I'm not good at Serious Sam
Turned me off from anything else he has created or will create.

Attached: 1354159958857.gif (200x163, 1.25M)

>check out his Postal 2 review
>half of it is a rant about Gamergate
Yeah, no thanks

Attached: 1544116476733.jpg (711x724, 287K)

Still don’t understand what people see in Mandalore beyond his choice in games to talk about. His actual content is really dull and his manner of speaking is boring at best, irritating at worst. The only thing that makes him noteworthy is that he talks about games Yea Forums likes.

tehsnakerer is the only really good video game reviewer ive ever seen
i kinda miss his more dry sense of humor tho, his newer videos always have "too much energy". theyre still great tho

I haven't seen it in a while, desu, but everything else the guy shits out is gold. Particularly his Max Payne, Dead Space, Neverwinter Nights, Evil Within; literally anything else.

>a rant about Gamergate
wtf? he better not have insulted our daughterfu

Attached: 14565643656346.jpg (680x1176, 181K)

So when's The Boner and The Dragon coming out?

this is a 18+ board

why even try reason with ssethfags? they literally pay him money to make meme montage videos made out of other people's content. there's literally nothing more low effort. you really think you can convince anyone with standards that are rock bottom to think twice?

the sad thing is his videos getting such huge numbers and retards still telling themselves they're enjoying le Yea Forums humor when it's clearly the most normie shit ever
>but he make rudey jokes!!!
yeah and what do you think the family guy writers do? it's garbage for normies. but like I said, there's no helping these chumps

Patreonbux and I assume his gf/sister has a job. He says they’re scraping by.

get help

Are they actual dragons? Or are they really wyverns?

where is all this info coming from?

enjoy your memes user. I'm sure they'll all age like a fine wine, like doge and trollface

Wait are you telling me you didn't instantly reach for your wallet and donate to Sseth when he used a wojack in a video? That's literally TOP tier comedy and nobody else on youtube even comes close!

Mandalore has a vast knowledge of every game he plays and doesn't rely on screeching zoomer pop humor.

I always see this posted but not the clip or video with audio (and possibly chat). Seems like he's just reading chat or talking about something and not paying full attention.

is this a real person?

I really liked his MGS reviews, that's all I've seen by him but he's so much better than baiting faggots on YouTube who try too hard to shit on 4 or whatever. He lists cons out fairly and intelligently, never sounding bias.

>btfo by fucking danganronpa out of all games
uh nah

have you got a counterpoint to make?

You may like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=jHcBWQZ90SA

I dont see a point.

Hi GamingBrit. Let us know when you grow a spine and don't get bullied by your "friend" into retracting and deleting opinions that upset waifufags.

>upset waifufags.
huh?

okay then. enjoy the memes! try not to use too much of mom and dad's money on the merchant guild hehe (merchants guild is a sort of in joke for us Yea Forums guys... don't tell anyone!)

Check out some of his newer stuff. He's improved quite a bit since then, he's learned to cut out a lot of the fat in his videos, and his scripts have gotten ridiculously tight. He rarely wastes a line. Megamicro videos is probably my favorite of his.

2 legged dragons

Please don't bully Hamtaro

Attached: 1510595351345.jpg (800x495, 27K)

I met the other guy from this video a while back. Apparently it was a photo..somehow?

fuck no, especially after the town episode which made him stupid, borderline retarded.

He's a massive faggot

and a salad

>Watch his starcraft video
>Doesn't use hotkeys

I don't doubt he makes threads and still posts here, unlike Matthew.

This can't be real bros...

>For People Who Are Bad At Starcraft
Well yeah.

The Font sizes make me think of when knockoffs try to make their title look like a popular franchise. Except in this case it just makes the book seem like it's about a Dragon who is a Wizard.

Attached: Lion_and_the_king_3.jpg (418x380, 61K)

>Apparently it was a photo
you're fooling nobody

I'm never letting his -shock series video go, imagine making a 75 minute long video about a series without even looking up the first one on wikipedia.
He could have just made the video about the Bioshock games and everything would have been fine.
He's the worst kind of psued, he has to lie about his knowledge to make sure people take him seriously, I don't understand why anyone would watch him there is no way he will ever have anything of value to say.

Attached: 1170954601671.png (700x394, 114K)

you need to be legit autistic to be good and able to enjoy serious sam

Dude was fully concentrating
youtu.be/IcenLqymSGM?t=7436

give me a timestamp, im not searching through a 12 hour video

Crazy how right you are

The link is already timestamped, what are you a faggot phone poster?
2:03:56

I dunno about that. Never played the -shock games enough to watch a video on any of them. Skimming over it now, he has a segment on the first game. I don't understand the issue.

thanks i didnt actually start it. i just knew the video was over 12 hours from a youtube thumbnail

Attached: ja.jpg (1466x616, 197K)

I don't get how someone who can put up with Blood and Plutonia just fine has trouble with Serious Samuel on basic bitch normal difficulty

Wat. S+M1. That's it.

Patreon updates. Free ones, at that, because he’s based.

Serious sam is shit

>first reply isn't
weak

A fight in those game might be 5 mins max, while in SS they can be up to 15 mins long and desires more attention and awareness .

To be fair, Civvie probably has played Blood and Plutonia to death remembering all the bullshit while only picking up the Serious Sam series in bursts.
That and level design in a classic FPS and level design in a SS game are two different things.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

They are meant to be the book equivalent of store brand cereal and he has said as much
Under amazons old self publishing model these books sold well enough for him and his wife to live in Toronto so he wrote them

The town is making him stupid.

If you want to be associated with an idiot who cannot think in the abstract whatsoever, as not only his videos but his body of work shows, then by all means.

Somebody post the excerpt from his Bounty Hunter book. I want to laugh at his prose again.

>Completely dabbed on darkest dungeon
>Dabbed on hearthstone
>Went through every moon proving how shit bing bing is
>Dabbed on the shitness
Yeah he based

Attached: A486EF76-CA95-4F11-9178-578D9F9829E2.png (750x1334, 568K)

>dabbed on darkest dungeon
more like got dabbed on by darkest dungeon

>Showed how idiotic and poorly designed the tumblr game was
>The fans get triggered
Based

You guys ever tried making a living as a writer?
This is basically what you do all day.

If you want to make a steady living you create "lines" of books focused on one thing every time, you keep it simple, streamline, and then keep shitting out similiar books over and over again.
It's less writing and more like you're producing fast food for the average customer.
The people that can give you a steady income don't want you to do anything fancy or out of the ordinary, they want the same shit over and over again ad nauseam, with little variation.
The good shit you write never sells unless you're extremely lucky and it's something you do "on the side" to try and not become completely numb to the boring garbage you have to write constantly to make money.

Not saying the guy is secrectly a genius or anything, but this is the reality most people trying to make a living off books live in, regardless if they have talent or not.
Interesting and complex books don't put bread on your table, nigga.

Attached: 7436364.jpg (346x344, 20K)

nice try hamsterson

>professional writer
>can't begin to comprehend Silent Hill
>can't even follow fucking Danganronpa
>tries to be a game critic when it's extraordinarily transparent that he's barely played any games, only frame of reference is other games he's played on his streams (Undertale/DDLC/Persona), list of "favorite games" is the most generic shit possible he says just to sound credible

Attached: cringe.jpg (204x247, 9K)

Why even bother at that point? Just get a real job

based

>the rat and the chef

Is he a writer though? He has a job I think that's why he's tired before every stream

Unsubscribed.

streaming is his main job now, his books have been posted ITT. he even streams for like seven hours a day

Yeah but he played on NORMAL. Not hard, not serious, NORMAL. At that level it really doesn't take much effort to get through those games, especially compared to something like Blood.

>The Rat's Meal

He's just started streaming again this week after a 6 month hiatus because his wife was pregnant. In the interim I think he just subsisted off of patreon.

P-Pat?

His videos are way too long to say a few simple points

From what I gathered from it is that he doesn't enjoy CroTeam's "tricks" in the arenas. Like he specifically points out the Marsh hoppers as an example of this and the Scorpions.
The thing that actually bothers me about the video is that he seems to enjoy 2 the best, despite the length. I can't for the life of me figure out what he is seeing from that game over the others.

>and the Scorpions.
The thing is the scorpions part of the video is COMPLETELY disingenuous. You're not supposed to fall off the fucking walkway, but he uses this moment as fodder against SS. It's dishonest bullshit.

Attached: 1558877752253.jpg (912x821, 381K)

That part was bullshit yeah, but you have to admit the Scorpions throughout the series have been a pain, like Doom's chaingunners.

He's a pseudo intellectual faggot who writes the lowest tier fantasy books and pretends like he has a fuckig third eye for analysis. All of his "reviews" have scripts going along the lines of " I think you should play it and I think you shouldn't play it!" '" I like it but I hate it!" " The writing in this game is like me doing X and then saying Y". He's an insufferable nigger who loves the sound of his own voice, pretending like he is hot shit for praising a " small indie game " like hollow knight, even after everyone's praised it to hell and plugging his shit book on every single video. Then he comes to this shit board and makes this exact same fucking thread with the " is he /ourguy/ ????" Cancer tagline hoping to get more viewers.

As far as what he is like with videogames, I watched his no man's sky video and openly admitted to shouting and cursing at his wife and friends because the game was making him mad. Real man don't do that faggotry, and if you act like this you shouldn't be allowed to have children or a family.

>LE REAL MEN

Almost everything he says about SS1 is just flat out untrue. The whole segment about SS1 is just him saying that it was truly revolutionary and pioneering (and that it had janky controls which he's mostly right about)
He's completely and utterly wrong because Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 did almost everything he says SS1 pioneered first and were made by the same developers to boot. They even described SS1 as UU in space.
Even SS1's notoriously difficult controls were simplified from UU in an attempt to make the game more accessible.
All of this is in the second paragraph of the games wikipedia page, Noah didn't even take three seconds to google it

REAL men write eceleb reviews on Yea Forums's "videogame" discussion board

someone tell him to play your turn to die

Oh.

Attached: gothippothingstodo.gif (374x308, 2M)

so what's the deal with this? Is it a drawing or something?

I think he's one of the best youtube reviewers out there, even if sometimes I disagree with him (like with Dragon's Dogma)

I don't get it. Explain.

didn't he recently shut down his patreon?

>Sprinklers at ten PM causes him to have an autistic meltdown
Never forget.

Attached: 1536967117573.jpg (604x416, 99K)

Attached: 86568568568568.jpg (2680x2028, 500K)

Why would he, he needs that money to pay of his house.

He, like so many others, basically brushed over the first game, treated it as an afterthought. Then he spends god knows how long jerking off Bioshock Infinite. A game that sucks ass.

System Shock 1 is a perfectly fine and fun game, zoomers and posers are just braindead cunts. Also iirc he doesn't even mention Ultima.

>System Shock 1 is a perfectly fine
Not with those controls, even the enhanced edition is just a minor improvement.

Completely overhauled rebindable controls and mouselook are just minor improvements?

What are your guys thoughts on Raycevick

youtube.com/watch?v=rLvMieeVGm0&t=386s

He and Noah are my top dudes. Raycevick needs to upload more, though.

What are your guys' thoughts on Shammy?

Shaymay is based

I love his one video a year

what the other guy said. it was more than just a minor improvement. and guess what? Even the original was playable. I had fun with it back in the day. Only people who whine about it are the same assholes whose first game was probably COD4. Yeah, some of these old games were clunky. Get over it.

It's irrelevant anyway. If you're going to do a video on the entire series, then you should be doing each game justice. If he didn't want to talk about it, then he should have just left it out of the video entirely. Just do Bioshock. You know, the games that stripped out 90% of the good parts of SS1 and 2, but failed to actually make the gunplay feel good? Fuck Irrational, glad they failed.

I don't see why complexity has to be stripped from sequels just to service combat and more responsive gameplay, but if you ARE gonna strip features, at least service the goddamn combat and gameplay. It's why Bethesda pisses me off. They're ripping so much shit out of the games, but the actual guns and the fighting still feel like ass compared to a proper FPS.

Someone post his writing

No, you dumb idiot. Anyone with some pride would prefer to stride to greatness and fail in the process than living off mediocrity. Go read some Gardner and don't show your average prose until then

Not that user, but Erle Stanley Gardner?

Why does he look like british goblin bros? It's not fair. He's ruining my preconceptions.

Attached: 1555012131137.png (1490x803, 246K)

might as well ask here: Is Dark Souls Remastered worth it if I already have the Prepare to Die Edition on steam?

Absolutely not. The only reason to have bought it was for the revitalized multiplayer community, but it's got the same numbers as Dark Souls now. Everything else is simply not worth it.

inb4 somebody posts a paragraph of Pynchon and mouthbreathers post about how bad it is

Got it, thanks famalam.

Deathwing?

Just in case anyone wants to do this. You could probably make semi-viral video in the youtube essay world if you do a video essay on one of hamstersons books as a general parody of the whole field

Wait a minute, that dragon...

Attached: 51ZhYV1debL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (313x499, 29K)

He's a massive faggot

A gypsy read my tarot and then told me that this picture was a photograph.

Fake and gay

>Triggers the zoomers

Attached: zp.png (194x144, 42K)

I’ve unironically considered it but there’s an equal chance it backfires and I just look like a huge prick

I can't stand Joseph Anderson but you're all retards it has a lip

Attached: 1567712486567.jpg (973x1200, 843K)

S m h when Yea Forums suddenly starts worshipping literal halobros as good critics

Wait, are people confused by the perspective? How? I don't get why people are making a deal out of this image.

this cuck never was and never will be /our guy/

sprinkler

doesn't explain why the slice is so small compared to the hole
face it, it's a bad painting

he never was, i still remember how someone started to shill him in every thread of that other red guy

Attached: projection.gif (600x491, 21K)

It's a meme

i got 100 points without even watching the ground, what the fuck are you talking about

It's a photograph you dipshit

sseethe

>Wizard Dragon
>Attack Dragon
>Slayer Dragon
Would have been much better titles

Why the hell did he rage at the sprinklers?

Attached: 1492591567561.jpg (1100x632, 183K)

he bought famous dragon dildos and never recovered since then

>pay him money to make meme montage videos
he gets paid to commission r34 actually

My photoshop work is sloppy because I'm not that invested in this but it's obvious if you aren't an autistic retard that this is a retarded meme

Attached: 1567712486567.png (1378x1200, 1.71M)

too make people believe that it was actually the games fault

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

Is the meme that Anderson didn't get the perspective of the image? Because if that's the case that's fucking hilarious and I take back my shit photoshops trying to dispute it

*dabs on your shitty career*

Attached: 2C161563-6971-452D-8A50-8C2A576098F6.jpg (309x475, 16K)

>No Dragon 2:Too Drag Too Gon

Come on son!

Hopefully. He’s shit.

>This thing had a kid

post his novel

>don't production line your writing, get a job where you work as a production line

maybe he likes writing.

>Anyone with some pride would prefer to stride to greatness and fail in the process than living off mediocrity
>dude just strive to be better

unironically post your work.

Three kids, actually.

>ironic negativity with zero commitment to anything fad

no thanks.

He suck at it. What are you on about?

Like I said, he triggered your zoomer ass

>can't begin to comprehend Silent Hill

99% of people that "comprehend" silent hill are wholey wrong. A fuck ton of the story is hampered by bad translations. I'm not trying to defend him or anything, but the story presented contradicts the actual story you're supposed to hear.

In fact silent hill 2 throws the entire series into the gutter by wholey changing how the town functions.

i have problems with joe myself but he's based for destroying his discord

At least zoomers can hold genuine emotions and accept the consequences of their convictions.

Definitely had a different mental image when he said he had kids

>Triggered zoomie upset ZP blasted smash

>Triggered zoomie upset ZP blasted smash

Didn't watch because his views don't agree with my own, try harder next time boomer.

the lattice doesn't line up
moron

>Views don't agree with my own
>Reddit spacing
>Hates based ZP
>Is likely a Smashsmell

That's just the way of things. People build up certain works as being innovative milestones based mostly on a weird combination of marketing, conjecture, and memes. Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 64, System Shock, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, etc.

And to be fair, he could have played the game extensively and still gotten that wrong because knowing how innovative something is isn't based on the thing itself but on a comprehensive knowledge of what existed before it. If you're constantly told that something was innovative you have little reason to play thousands of more obscure games to confirm it, we expect culture to have already done the curation for us. Even Ultima Underworld wasn't that innovative when games like Corporation existed years before.

>you fucking retards can't even get a gf but this guy has a wife and children

Attached: 1542692097912.gif (500x255, 987K)

>Hates based ZP
>Triggerd when someone doesn't like his favorite lets player

lol at least you admit you enjoy something.

Nice projection zoomie

>tfw no blind gf who needs a haircut

the town made him stupid

I want to see his Re-Re-Re-Review of No Man's Sky

It's easy to get one, I want a good one

JUST

Empathy isn't projection.

Just get a normal gf and blind her dumbass
Thanks for telling me, I see you in such a different light anonymous user.

Attached: 1566728498358.jpg (550x594, 113K)

zoom zoom zoom

Okay

Based and
Based

pics of his wife, need some motivation.

No it's not okay you fucking freak.
I don't keep pictures of women I don't know on my fucking compute you absolute creep. Get some fucking help dude.

>I don't keep pictures of women I don't know on my fucking compute you absolute creep.

whats name?
are you two going out?

That's not a women, it's a drawing you mentally deranged fuck.

Attached: 1541427658797.png (338x253, 92K)

is it even safe to save this image to your hard drive?

Pictures of women aren't captured women either you brain stem.

It is literally already on your hard drive, do you fucking know how computers work?
Yes they would be women not captured women, very astute of you.

whats this meme about the town making him stupid?

>Yes they would be women not captured women

photographs of women aren't women.

It's cuz the town made him stupid.

Proofs?

MUH MOOOOONS

>Proofs?

wait should I be concerned? am I kidnapping womens by saving images of them?

No, you just lost the plot is all.

JA is a brainlet who can't grasp Silent Hill. Dude was playing SH2 I believe, couldn't wrap his autistic mind around the fact that James may have blocked out traumatic events.

Eventually he said that the town (of Silent Hill) was making James stupid. Probably one of the goofier things to come out of Hamsterson's sleep-deprived ramblings.

He's not wrong though, but people have too much reverence for SH2 without bothering to admit the story is poorly told.

Based.

Based

what did he say about botw?

To be fair he doesn't use it in terms of journalism, but rather in terms of audience and how you can't say you're marginalised when a shooting spree against your enemies is profitable enough to get two games and a movie.

Are we allowed to report threads about vidya youtube channels? Honest to god question.

Attached: mario big think.png (956x1242, 125K)

horror games aren't scary because they didn't scare me

Attached: Lain_MDFK.png (323x476, 220K)

>Play Silent Hill 2 for the first time
>In the day
>Streaming
>Reading chat
>While your cunt wife and your kids interrupt
>Yeah the game isn't scary

>a shooting spree against your enemies is profitable enough to get two games and a movie.
wut

>All posts should pertain to video games, their consoles, and video game culture. Threads should remain on topic and stay in theme with the board. Don't post off-topic garbage.
It would fall under mod discretion. There is nothing else in the rules that would cover eceleb stuff.

How is it almost 2020 and hiro hasn't added anything in the rules to address this issue? A solid 80% of the time there's always flaming going on because nobody knows truly whether these threads are allowed or not. Simple question, yes or no?

Attached: foolishness.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Critique isn't part of culture
Retards

That's his point not mine. It's actually quite an interesting watch.

Flaming is strictly against board rules. Eceleb topics are not.
Are we discussing the crit or the fact his face makes him look like a gerbil. That would be the difference between removal or not.

>t. Hamsterson

Attached: 1551311930990.png (728x546, 403K)

I just want to know which shooting spree and game/movie you were referring to

? Read the chain - Postal

His Stalker video made me not take any of his opinions seriously

Sorry, I've realised you thought I meant a real shooting - I meant the idea of a shooting spree

the one with the edgy narrating?

Yeah, and his
>bro just skip all of the games and play the freeroam mod trust me I've never played Stalker before
take

Completing the circle perfectly is hard. Managing to fuck up spacial awareness so bad that you completely lap over the circle twice just trying to get back to the target only to get 10 points out of 100 is even HARDER to do.

yeah, he's pretty fucking retarded

This is why I want to write but never leave my day job (until the first book to get a big following). I could not be happy with myself knowing I've published uninteresting genre fiction. It's too low a use of the skill.

First sentence is a prime example of what I hate about his writing. For his channel too. That sentence can easily be, "The [star]ship orbitted Meldum." And in my opinion it's better. Helps pacing, raises interest about the planet, is less clunky. The phrase, a planet called raises so many unnecessary questions, who calls it that? Does it have other names, is there something particular to this planet that distinguishes it from others?

Looks like he didn't realize there was a target and thought it would automatically stop him.

There doesn't even seem anything wrong with the fucking pie, it's a pie not every slice will be even in real life. its literal goop.

>produces quality
Stopped there, 5/10 bait

i dont think that a normal person could enjoy playing on the harder difficulties

This is sophistry sneaking in under the guise of cynicism. If this were remotely true, you'd be able to pick out most authors, even professional and famous ones, and find a huge series of generic fantasy titles under their belt. Show me JK Rowling's books about "a milquetoast teacher reaching out to the heart of her children" in a 20 part series. Show me Sacher's generic soldier war stories before he wrote Wayside School and Holes. Show me any evidence you aren't a shit.

why'd you only list children's authors

THE CHAD MATTHEW
>literally all of his content is free, doesn’t lock anything behind patreon rewards, even made Mecha release their podcast together for free
>disabled donations on his streams so no one can buy his attention
>got acknowledged by the gow devs for his 45 minute video shitting on their game
>fucks his sister and gets away with it
>has never eaten a chicken biscuit in his life

THE VIRGIN JOSEPH
>constantly trying to make money, having patreon exclusive content and stream donations
>got ignored by the gow devs after his 3 hour slobberfest over the game
>has 3 kids who he pretends are why he doesn’t get videos done on time
>looks like he eats nothing but chicken biscuits

Attached: 1554416838982.jpg (2152x3552, 1006K)

"Brevity is the soul of wit" perfectly explains why Matt is better than Joseph.

it's funny that the guy who got popular as "that dude who makes really long reviews of games" now makes some of the shortest videos in the medium, despite not reducing length all that much

I was way more interested in it when I thought it was "The Wizard Dragon" and lost all interest when I noticed the little "and the" off to the sides.

I was hoping for a story about a Dragon who is also a Wizard, like Seath.

Attached: The Wizard and the Wizard Dragon.jpg (1167x684, 173K)

He's a massive

>fucks his sister and gets away with it
Gonna need a source on this

He's not even that big, he's like 5'5" and 220lbs. There are way bigger/fatter tubers out there, have you seen what Nerrel looks like for example? Now that dude is massive.

He got away with it
t. his sister

youtu.be/u-GH3QXFhP4?t=9645

Just listen to the way the two of them talk. He claims she's his "girlfriend," but we all know what's going on here.

>5'5 220
Jesus fuck.

Everyone on that island are basically cousins, I 100% that's not his sister but she's probably his 2nd or 3rd cousin.

Yeah what? Is that not obvious? Are people really this retarded?

that doesnt seem too weird, i talk with my sister like that and we dont fuck

DAILY
FUCKING
REMINDER

youtu.be/T3yKK4B95dk?t=895

>I watched a few minutes of his Dark Souls II one and I... I tapped out

If anyone is known for making run-on schlock, it's children authors, and if you can't find examples from that, then your model is fucked.

the best part of the god of war shit was that joseph hyped his review up for months and then matthew quietly released his out of nowhere like a week before joe FINALLY got around to dropping his. completely took the wind out of his sails given the overlap between their channel's audiences. devs giving matt a shoutout was just icing on the cake

Nerrel is like 6'4" 400lbs, now that dude is MASSIVE.

Proof?

Sure but being 6'4 excuses some of that shit. I cannot imagine 5'5 at 220. Is he just a blimp?

His potential to be massive is limited by his size. He's just a tubby, sagging-faced hamster.
True bloatlords work for it. And I'm not talking your 600lb immobile slugs.

Attached: an adult male is over 300lbs.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>Pause to click stop button left in
>Restarts sentence half way in instead of just re-recording

His technical quality is fucking awful...but I love him even if he's probably insufferable in real life.

Attached: ja.jpg (823x608, 54K)

Let's be serious here: the best parts of STALKER don't have anything to do with the story or missions given. They're centered around just barely scrapping by while scavenging in a hostile and alien environment.
I dislike free form survival games myself but there's nothing wrong with skipping past most of the bullshit to get at the real meat of the franchise.

that ain't Nerrel

>bloat lords
Grizzly is just a mongoloid, the real term is sumo wrestlers.

Genuine question for your consideration: Do you, the person reading this post, think that people would like or engage with your opinions on video games?

Attached: 1561523147842.jpg (373x373, 20K)

Oh, not that guy, I thought you were talking about Anderson still.

My small fanbase seems to like them...

They do.

I've made videogame reviews and videos before, and the answer is "yeah, kinda". Problem was it was all on niche indie games nobody gave a crap about.

Plus we're on a videogame forum, right now, engaging with absolute strangers with their opinions on videogames.

i know its petty, but i just cant respect his opinions knowing that he looks like that. especially since hes always so stubborn and stuck up his own ass

It wouldn't matter if his videos were meticulously researched, well-paced, well-delivered and edited.
Instead he's a ramble-channel mostly trying to engage you with strength of personality and character. So yeah, it does matter that he looks like that, when he's in effect selling himself.

>changing the way a magic ghost town functions ruins the entire series

Imagine being this much of a autist.

ja video has like twice the views than matthews though

Internal consistency is extremely important.

wtf how does he do it lads????

Not in a series where the nature of the town is directly linked to the person experiencing it and the fundamental nature of interactions with it constantly change along with its inhabitants except for a few meme monsters.

The only thing consistent about the town is that it targets troubled individuals with traumatic pasts, but the ways it interacts with them and even its levels of aggression change all the time. Silent hill isnt, and has never been, internally consistent. To do so would be pretty fucking stupid in a series about individual reactions to trauma.

>not every piece will be even in real life
So there are some pieces that will only be imaginary?

Attached: 1566958007724.jpg (656x835, 314K)

I think it is in a single game but when the series is so nebulous and runs on nightmare logic most of the time it works if things change between entries.

Repressed memories aren't real, nobody would fucking remember killing their wife.

Attached: 1377250733883.png (559x434, 196K)

Ireland

1 and 3 are consistent. 2 is the problem child that put a personal psychological twist on everything. In 1 it was just a spooky cult town.

Attached: Matthewmatosis and his Sister-Wife.jpg (483x540, 44K)

That's not him. I can tell because that isn't a hawaiian shirt.

Maybe 1 and 3 are the problem since spooky cult town seems like a pretty lame setting in comparison to magical nightmare town that shifts to torture traumatised individuals

BotW yes

GoW no

It absolutely does you stupid fucking retard

>Videogame analysis

Attached: wait.jpg (1090x829, 148K)

>Maybe 1 and 3 are the problem
That's an incredibly backwards way to view it.

Most people who like niche games will likely take any coverage they can get. I do

I disagree

If I make three things
Two are worse than the other
Then the two are wrong.

Quantity/Chronological order =/= quality

It's not about being "worse" or "better." It's about being consistent. 2 isn't, so it's the problem.

I'm pretty sure right after he says it had nothing to do with the content of the video itself.