ITT: Retarded things said by journalist

Post them

Attached: oh colin.png (1050x609, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j7x2t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything.

Attached: jason.png (1918x788, 401K)

>Says everything doesn’t post everything.
Scrub

Why are game journalists so anti-Nintendo anyways?

Vita is still a fun console when hacked. Emulators, PC stream, and JRPGs. Even the non jrpg Vita games are pretty fun. Sony's memory cards fucked that console.

it gets clicks

Attached: chrome_2019-09-05_21-55-18.png (886x335, 34K)

I don't even need to use the fucking brackets at this point

the only retards who will actually sop up their articles are seething sonyfags and other casual facebook-tier gamurrss

but I did post everything

Gaming's beautiful #metoo moment

Attached: 1540049361127.png (1252x209, 36K)

I don't know if (((Schreider))) is a retard or just a master of trolling.

Context: Sim City came out broken as fuck, so many glitches. Game was online only. Servers went down day 1 and was down for like a few months. So it wasn't even playable when it came out.

Somehow Polygon give it a 9.5/100. You could tell it was paid shill score. One that they took down eventually and changed it to some much lower score.

Attached: Polygon_SimCity_Image.png (517x483, 247K)

>Foreign migrants who can't work or speak the nation's native language waltz in and start collecting welfare checks
>"This is good for the economy"

Attached: 1538965104925.png (850x575, 603K)

Attached: 1416140293307.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Vita 'was' set to succeed. Then Sony dropped the ball.

>Colin Moriarty
That loser still cant let go that he was wrong about the Vita. He apologizes for calling people entitled with ME3, but not the Vita. It's hilarious.

Oh Colin, you frothing libertarian idiot you.

isn't always weird that the people who support having increased immigration rates also have a good chance of expanding social services, wouldn't letting in migrants who will usually be poor for the first few generations in the best case scenario put more unneeded stress on said services

Maybe, but more expanding social services means they can keep receiving money from the tax payer and keep justifying the existence of their jobs.

> gets invited to a new Rock Band game preview event
> bitches about drinks, food
> hates rock music
> hates his job
> thinks all video games are stupid
> not a single word about what's new in this game compared to older games, no word on what new songs are in it

This is the state of gaming "journalists". I can't even make this shit up. How the fuck do these people get these jobs and stay in it?

archive.is/j7x2t

Attached: polygon hates their job.jpg (1488x4352, 1.01M)

People who project this hard, are usually guilty of said thing

10 years ago, I would have laughed at that. But after seeing how these fuckers accuse people and then somehow skeletons come out of THEIR OWN closets each and every time.... you're probably right.

Attached: 1427740154823.png (1269x1114, 931K)

its true though. importing migrants is the easiest way to artificially increase the economy. obviously its going to fuck the country long term though. it's no different from what goes on in the US. importing people suppresses wages which is good for businesses. It's no coincidence that the stock market and immigration to the US are both on the rise.

Attached: .png (191x214, 31K)

Jason is a fucking retard.

Attached: jason2.jpg (318x223, 22K)

>Why are gamers so entitled???
>All games NEED an Easy Mode because I say so

What are the odds Shreier is a pedophile?

I fucking hope some developer has the balls to label very easy mode as "Games Journalist mode". The sperg outs and the salt would be immense.

Schreier's OP/ED stuff is pretty much gaming journalism distilled down to it's brainless core. But, it's weird. His actual investigative pieces are good.

GDP includes government spending which gives the whole game up.

Every Juanita or Paco who gets let into the country gets a welfare check, section 8, kids have to go to school, etc = GDP goes up. They need a car and a credit card so that’s some debt spending = more GDP

This is why GDP is ultimately meaningless and orienting a society around it leads to ruin.

Doubt he's a pedo. I think he's just a retard trying to cater to the woke left by using slanderous terms that he has no idea what they mean.

Attached: retard.png (1918x1427, 512K)

He's a jew, so he's a pedo by default
Even a retard hasn't the neccesary perseverance to spit shit opinions all the fucking time

>That Ace Combat 7 review by IGN
>That Journalist who said that Jump Force would surpass Ace Combat 7

Attached: 4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

He's about the only gaming journalist that does investigative pieces. He's alright then. All other times, he's a retard trying to cater to the left.

Attached: god hand.jpg (972x900, 262K)

Isn't that literally cultural appropriation?

Didn't the PSP sell like 80 million units? Why do people act like it was underwhelming?

So that means Dark Souls is a JRPG?

Yes, actually.

He wasn't talking about Dark Souls. It was some western rpg, forgot which one. Maybe it was Lisa.

I know that, dipshit. I mean that by the poster's logic, if country of origin determines a JRPG, then Dark Souls is one

Ok

Because piracy was a problem almost instantly so it didn't get the mass of games it should have.

Glad you understand.

Because lots/most of those were sold to people for pirated and hacked it, they didn't buy games which is what actually makes money. PSP hardware did not sell at a gain for a long time, they effectively lost money every time someone bought a PSP and didn't buy any games.

Attached: 1420402063184.png (217x190, 55K)

all the dumb shit said by the press about people demonizing the Devil May Cry reboot ONLY because of the hair color and Ignoring all the other valid complaints people had about that abortion

>if you are attracted to this picture you are a pedophile

Literally at no point does he say this. Yeah, his opinion sucks, but dressing up that line as if it’s a quote is straight up lying.

Never forget

Attached: b5d.jpg (610x523, 82K)

He does say it appeals to a lolicon fantasy. Do you understand what this means?

The hacked vita is genuinely one of my favorite consoles ever and has one of my favorite games made on there, that being Muramasa Rebirth.

That reviewer getting roasted by the developer was golden

Attached: But that's not a bad thing.png (635x1066, 484K)

>that one fag who flooded Astral Chain threads with webms of nuGOW claiming it was deep

Writing a fucking sentence and then inserting -Jason Schrier is pretty clearly meant to suggest he said those words, which at no point he fucking did. It’s literally libel.

Also lolicon=/=pedophile.

>Also lolicon=/=pedophile.
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: 1531091308559.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Source?

It's true though.

Of course, some benefit more than others.
Business owners benefit the most from the cheap labor (/pol/acks who see things on a very surface level just see this group as [[[[DA JOOS]]]]). Qualified workers get some marginal benefit in the form of cheaper services.

Low qualification workers on the other hand lose either jobs or income. And the silly left just can't possibly understand why their traditional voting base flocks toward conservatism and right wing nationalism.

There's more than this, but I do not have it.

Attached: DNkpinP.jpg (644x960, 49K)

Attached: polygon and their issues.jpg (2048x992, 303K)

>Also lolicon=/=pedophile.
Ah, so you're one of those. I can disregard anything you have to say at this point.

I gotcha buddy.

Attached: 1548096463533.jpg (2456x1984, 886K)

GDP is useful, just not on its own. It’s like trying to figure out how a company is doing by just looking at one financial statement.

Cool, I’m glad we had this convo so we could reach a deeper level of understanding.

>That entire period where journalists were desperate to defend DmC and tried to distill all fan complaint's about the game into being solely about Dante's hair color.

Attached: 1532645629056.png (431x767, 571K)

A fresh example

Attached: 1567701457054.jpg (525x911, 68K)