Terry in Smash

Seethe harder faggots

Attached: terry stage.jpg (800x450, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWkt5xs8oMg
youtu.be/K3do_UWA0ik?t=335
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoqDj36Aq0o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSBZt97ESKE
youtube.com/watch?v=qwzIWB0zH4E
youtube.com/watch?v=WELZPRF2gp0
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1169375615851491328
youtube.com/watch?v=FPUYoRi2RFI
youtube.com/watch?v=na9O13Ts4kI
youtu.be/Q9T1XGonWxM
youtube.com/watch?v=0g-pw0d2AsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NDLWKsr0sMc&list=PLE32BA3DBCEBD846A
youtu.be/859DV1BSl1k?t=56
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truly the most ok timeline

Attached: 1552146065594.jpg (636x426, 38K)

Attached: テリーボガードが加わり参戦ファイターは総勢79体に - 80の大台までなんと (1280x720, 904K)

Attached: 1567682821016.webm (600x334, 1.88M)

Get dunked on, nigga.

Attached: IMG_20190904_205755_363.jpg (1280x1244, 68K)

>Ryo in the background
I can't wait to see all the cameos on his stage

i like the stage

Who's seething? Terry is cool

Give fem terry skin and im happy

>Characters get more pumped as the fight intensifies like in KoF

he looks great, hopefully we can get some metal slug reps in the future

Attached: crab.gif (266x242, 352K)

>Final DLC slot isn't actual final slot
>Banjo is already out and playable
>Meme man skeleton shits on underfags so hard
I literally couldn't be further from seething at this point.

>2nd fighter pass
>Completely repeat of the Terry trailer, just like what they did with K Rool’s for Banjo
>This time when the letter lands it’s standing up right, like a power up of some sort
>Screen goes blank
>*click*
>Metal Slug announcer: “OK!”
Marco reporting for duty!
Eri, Fio, and Tarma are costumes

Attached: 30459CFF-EF37-4781-BD72-AC6F87B3B800.jpg (500x472, 69K)

I was really disappointed with Terry’s reveal but not because of Terry himself. I just really wanted Metal Slug and this is the closest I’ve been to getting one of the few unlikely characters I really want. I may envy you, but have fun Terrybros.

Is this what they originally based Captain Falcon on?

>tfw all the stream comments were ''who???''

Attached: 1537895038935.jpg (288x252, 24K)

I'm glad all these faggots are sleeping on Terry
More for me

>Two different speeds and sizes for Power Wave and even has an alternate voice clip saying Rock You

Nice. I hope this isn't his only gimmick though. Getting his supers would also be nice. I want to KO bitches with Buster Wolf. Also, if Power Wave is his B move, then will that mean if it's performed in the air, it will become Power Dunk?

Kind of. Terry was the inspiration for the Dragon martial arts character they were going to use for the original Smash prototype, before they decided that the game would be better with Nintendo characters, instead of being an original IP. That moveset was transfered to Captain Falcon and used the same skeleton.

Is he next

Attached: DFDB39C9-9ABF-40D4-8504-732D62F01EFC.jpg (1000x800, 87K)

Hey i dont really care for Terry, the dlc lineup is kinda gay. But I am glad he isnt another sword faggot

The amount of people who don't know who Terry is, is frankly shocking.

Tell me user why do you hate swords, Is it because the hivemind told you too?

Maybe. Terry's trailer was completely different than the leak that included Ryu. I'm sure Koei-Tecmo would be cool with it, especially since Nintendo funded them for Fatal Frame games and the Zelda/Fire Emblem Warriors.

No.

I'm shocked how much hate he's getting honestly I thought that he is generally loved character

I think the leaker got his Ultimates mixed up; ryu just got announced for warriors orochi 4 ultimate
hope the next pass is more to your taste, user. Unless your taste is shit.

Isn't Terry worried about his junk catching fire from Charizard's tail?

so we have capcom vs snk, when are we getting marvel vs capcom?

It's not that I hate Terry or his games. Despite never having heard of Terry Bogard prior to Smash speculation and only thinking of the Neo-Geo as "that other console in the SNES generation that existed I guess" and also really knowing SNK from Metal Slug,I just think that fighting game characters in Smash are much more uninteresting in comparison to their contemporaries.
Part of the appeal in Smash, at least for me, is seeing what movesets they come up with characters that are far removed from standard fighting games, what moves they pull, how they're implemented in Smash. Let's take the recently released Banjo for example; they turned a simple invincibility move from Banjo-Kazooie into a unique mechanic, made the egg-shooting into a unique spacing move, the grenade egg is a unique projectile that bounces unlike any other projectile in the game. The creativity for taking elements from games and adapting them into Smash makes a character's inclusion so much more special.
With fighting game characters, you pretty much know what to expect from the get-go. I'm pretty sure some user here has outlined Terry's entire moveset with less than ten seconds of footage. I'm not saying that "references = bad", because someone like Mega Man uses mechanics from the games faithfully with some adapting for Smash.
Nonetheless, I'm sure many KoF fans and SNK fans have been treated well with this reveal. It just doesn't interest me as much as it could, and that's okay, 'cuz not everything is for me. Enjoy, Terrybros.

Attached: engi.gif (178x184, 891K)

this, he wasn't one of my most wanteds but I'm happy with him. I assumed most people would feel the same.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=VWkt5xs8oMg

>still no new girl character
i mean, i'm fine if sakurai is making 5 male characters and in the next wave only female characters

i like variety and not a dozen FE sword clones. You know its true user

Japan. The home country of the developer Masahiro Sakurai is pretty happy with an SNK rep.

He was about 10 years ago. I mean, his Engrish was endearing and everyone had at least seen the audio over fight scenes and shit. Or that one absolute mega Terry fan and his fanboy fantasy of hanging out with Terry for a day.

It's just pretty much kids that have no interest in fighting games and think that Terry is just like Ryu and Ken, so he'll bring nothing new to Smash.

>Why have a fighting game character in a game that was unique for not having traditional fighting game characters?

Shit like that.

Hopefully some day. After that announcement about more characters, a lot of characters I thought didn't have a shot by this point seem possible now.

I wonder how many mechanics from Fatal Fury or KOF are going to transfer over.

Will he be able to jump into the background and foreground like in Fatal Fury? Will he have max mode or desperation moves? Will he have just defend? Will he be able to call in strikers?

Recommend me three neo Geo games on switch besides metal slug

Attached: mfw.jpg (782x520, 130K)

Anyone see any good Mexican reactions?

Guess you're right,I don't really pay attention to smash but I play a lot of fighting games sf ,kof,mk,ki,tekken,blazeblue I was happy when Ryu and Ken got in hoping that would bring more people to fighting games and I was expecting the same with Terry but nope ,this is a shitstorm ,damn

I think Sakurai said once that’s why he doesn’t include many fighting game characters

Smashers don't play fighting games. They are much too hard for them to grasp. Only one fightan that has had actual transplants is DBFZ and it's because it's so easy and execution isn't a huge factor.

Yes because link and shulk play the same

>Terry Bogard next to his son
Absolute kino

Attached: 1r7sf6xo1_400.png (320x224, 22K)

Tecmo is apart of the Warriors games

What do you think?

Attached: dU8Mkxh.png (512x448, 4K)

Nah, he's suffered worse. I mean, the guy fought a giant manifestation of fire in the Fatal Fury movie.

Who?

Well said user, but I love having the opportunity to Shoryuken Link in his balls or unleash a Bustah Wolf on Princess Peach. Fightan in Smash has just as much if not more appeal than seeing something else adapted to Smash. Hope the next pick is more to your liking.

Attached: FFDA6FC1-B16C-4CCD-BB17-10563682EB56.jpg (408x510, 60K)

It's just smashfags being smashfags.

God, I can't wait to see people making vids to Oh Angel.
>Run your own pace, why go for second place, go on and grab a star
Now he literally can do that. It's a strange feeling

Yeah,doesn't really matter in the end there are still strong followings for many fighters ,also kof xv is in the making and new guilt gear game looks promising so I'm happy

How fucking amazing would it be if Terry's final Smash is a tag team special with Rock?

STREAM AND STORM
youtu.be/K3do_UWA0ik?t=335

I want him in so fucking badly but it’s not gonna happen

how badly hurt were waifuifags when she was decomfirmed?

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>it’s not gonna happen
You have to be retarded if you think he won't get in. You're like those fags who said Terry wouldn't get in because he was already in a recent crossover.

Attached: AHYOUOKAYRETARD.png (600x450, 120K)

Terry has way too many final smash possibilities. Tag team with Rock for that or Rising Force. With his brother Andy for Senpuken. Or just his ultra combo Rising Beat. It would actually be kind of cool if he had a choice, like how Ryu and Ken have different ones depending on distance.

Go to bed Little Rook

What a chad

Attached: 1567565405899.jpg (700x454, 52K)

I want him so he’s not gonna make it

>not gonna make it
Good thing Sakurai has been listening to my wanted then.

Attached: false.png (912x564, 342K)

Terry is cool but I think Marco would have been a better SNK rep.

Attached: index.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Max Mode probably. I can't imagine him being able to jump into the background. That shit would be broken as hell.

Attached: sheseeshisdick.png (683x935, 1.25M)

>implying it won't be Terry that'll be doing the dunking
POWAH DANK

I'm hoping we get Marco eventually. Remember, companies can have more than one rep. Maybe for Smash 6.

>POWER DUNK
That shit better spike, I want stage bounces and follow up into Rising Tackle. Nothing is going to beat Spiking people off stage with it either, even if Terry can't recover afterwards, I don't care.

wow i haven't heard this in a while

I bet there'll be a desperation move mechanic somehow. He has too many of those to choose just one as a final smash. Maybe he'll get that weird special gauge from the RBFF games, and his specials transforms when full.

>Power Wave becomes Power Geyser
>Burn Knuckle becomes Buster Wolf

I'l admit I didn't know as much about the NeoGeo until lately, so now I'd say Terry's an honest fitting pick. He looks pretty cool anyways.

Where were all those niggers saying that it wasnt true, hmmmm?
Where are all the niggers saying it was a misprint?
Where are the Metal Slug fags?
Where are the Nakoruru fags?

Oh thats riiiight, they were never real.to begin with.

Attached: 1567558473684.png (512x512, 143K)

I don't want Metal Slug to be reduced to smash shitposting fodder

>Trailer BTFO's Nakoretards after they shit talked Terry
"BUT MUH FLYING WEAPON IT MEANT IT WAS A BIRD! THAT LEAKER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!"
OH NO NO NO

Attached: nakorurufagsandkyofagsmetalslugfagsafterthedirect.png (332x217, 144K)

>implying

Attached: get dunked on.png (250x250, 11K)

I thought we were getting Nakoruru because of Samsho coming out and because of how popular she is. But I always thought that Terry, despite unlikely, would be the best possible scenario. I am SO glad

It isn't worth fighting a Mii costume user.

Attached: EDpyOLMWwAAYd0v.jpg (400x310, 16K)

>It's just pretty much kids that have no interest in fighting games
then why do they whine when one of their games doesn't get into evo or why do they whine about getting respect from the fgc when they don't want to respect anything in it

we're assuming he has power dunk and not rising tackle which is his more classic move
i feel like because he ~probably~ can't do roundwave or power wave in the air, or at least it would look weird if he did, he could possibly do a power dunk animation instead, but i'm not going to cement my thoughts so quickly on that

He's pretty much guaranteed at some point.

Well, you are assuming that the kids are the ones that actually participate in tournaments and aren't just posers. Of course someone without any kind of perspective is going to be a whiny faggot that thinks he's being oppressed because they aren't being catered to.

>Where are the Metal Slug fags?
Hey man, they didn't do anything wrong. No shit flinging, just get hopeful.

Not allowed

>Ness from two different timelines fighting himself

Attached: 427362F5-1DBD-4941-A6A9-23249A86BD43.jpg (533x800, 38K)

lets talk about possible alts for terry
i know this is impossible

Attached: FatalFurry.jpg (1352x1550, 1.4M)

terry is pretty cool. i don't really care about fatal fury, but i'm glad he's in for people who do. plus, the meme fiesta that is sans being revealed and banjo finally being released (and being really fun, too) made yesterday's smash stuff pretty damn great in my book.
also protoman outfit is nice

Or Rising Tackle might be his Up air and not Up B.
>Round Wave
Shit, how will they do with that? It isn't like Terry wouldn't have all of his grab and throw moves covered. I guess down throw could do it? Power Wave already has two states, so having an alternate input for Round Wave that does more damage might be possible. Like if you just press B, you get the slow wave, if you use quarter circle forward B, then he does the fast wave, but if you do it with A instead, it does Round Wave

What the hell? Is this a crossover with fucking Bloody Rage? I know Terry is the Legendary Wolf, but this is a little too literal.

can someone explain to me what is terry's relationship with rock? from what I understand terry somehow adopted rock and made him hate geese?

i mean its happened

Attached: Terrymakai.gif (80x103, 10K)

>Terry influenced by Makai and became a wolf demon
Ok, sure, this makes a little more sense, especially for a joke in a one off.

I don't mind Terry, but I feel a Samurai Showdown character would have better represented the Neo Geo (since metal slug would be difficult to adapt in a fighting game).

haha

Attached: Terryheaven.gif (50x60, 3K)

This one doesn't make sense to me though, why would Heaven Spell turn him into a Tanuki?

Because why not

Attached: OOK.png (1988x1124, 969K)

giant balls

This guy gets it.

Attached: OKAY!!.png (310x392, 314K)

tanuki are known for having huge balls

Man, I hope that Terry's "Congratulations" screen is him with all of the hat wearing characters.

>made him hate geese
Rock already hates Geese because Geese left him and his sick mom when he was young.

Geese needs to be an assist trophy

Rashamon, Reppuuken, Ja'ei Ken or Raging Storm take your pick

Attached: Tekken7-Geese.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

None of the fighters have come with an assist so far, so I'm not expecting it. I think we will just get fighters in the background of the KoF stage. Would be cool if they sometimes jumped in to throw out a move as a hazard though.

autism

Attached: i_am_better_than_terry_and_popeyes_chicken_sandwic_by_chosenmii_ddfkox7-fullview.jpg (1280x854, 104K)

Sengoku 3
Last Blade 2
Garou Mark of the Wolves

I kinda feel bad for people who legit wanted Nakoruru. SS is a pretty fun series and there's far worse characters out there, but the moment it looks like a character might have a shot, it attracts a bunch of anons who shitpost "She's in and there's nothing you can do about it" to death.

Kinda reminds me of that falseflagger sperg who kept trying to force a "rivalry" between Bomberman and Banjo for a month.

>that art style
Westerners should be gased

Who /neverplayedFForKOFbutstillhappytoseeTerryinSmash/ here?

Attached: EDrEaIdVAAAeK8P.jpg (1220x1712, 504K)

I would of preferred a more unique character

Attached: HEYYOUGOBACKTOREDDIT.png (794x403, 537K)

How does it feel your precious literal who got completely destroyed by a fucking MII COSTUME

Attached: boomersbtfo.png (667x379, 288K)

Imagine your character being so lame that they get completely overshadowed by a mii costume

Yes

Basically everyone in Mexico and their abuelas are excited about Terry being in Smash.
T. Mexican

How old are you?

>deviantart
lmao

I recently learned that most of the fans of undertale don't actually play the game and don't want to buy it. They just write fanfics and draw trash vore art and soul vore.

Sans was deconfirmed, that's all that matters to me.

Attached: giphy (6).gif (480x360, 551K)

29, just tired of Yea Forums being so fucking contrarian that everyone has to pretend to be excited for a dead fighting game series on a system that nobody bought/arcade game nobody played

>AH U GAY?
>Neo-Geo gets a rep
>Captain Falcon's inspiration
Based Sakurai

STOP ASKING IF I'M OKAY

Attached: 1567138806675.jpg (537x504, 40K)

Undertale is one of those games that's actually pretty good but also totally trashed by it's awful fanbase

I'd have preferred Marco, but Terry is a good SNK rep. Congrats Terrybros.

Woah, is that Ken?

This bait almost had me going, thank you for clarity

Isnt that just Yugo?

>bait
whatever helps you cope I guess

Coperino

That'll be his Classic mode. "Hats off!"
>Diddy
>Mario & Luigi
>Kirby team all wearing different hats
>Jigglypuff with sun bonnet & Pichu with bandana
>Link, Young Link, and Toon Link
>Marx final boss

>Sans
>Deconfirmed
If anything, the positive reaction to Sans' Mii costume means that Nintendo might consider Sans as a playable character.

Absolutely based reveal

That's some serious delusion you retard.

Attached: 1558748950007.png (1128x1031, 979K)

who?

No Mii costume has made the jump to full fighter within the same game. We could still get an Undertale rep though.

so when is the FF reboot

When I saw it was. Eh okay.

Leave sans alone

Undermeme will be over by the time the next Smash comes

Not mad but not excited. I dont think its a waste I get that SNK has a huge history in videogames, I'm just not a huge fan of terry. But he looks better then Joker atleast.

>No Mii costume has made the jump to full fighter within the same game.
No previous Smash game has had Nintendo heavily involved in the DLC picking process, stop relying on these bullshit rules.

There's so many things incorrect about this post I don't even know where to start.

Point them out.

>It's going to be a walkoff stage
Immediately dropped
At least Homestarrunner looks neat

Completely fair, but in all honesty, if Mii costumes made the jump to fighter in the same game, we'd probably have had Inklings in Sm4sh.

Are the leakers finally BTFO?

But Terry was leaked

Fighting game characters can't really be creative.
Characters like G&W are an exercise in Imagination to adapt their moves, give them specific utility & make everything faithful & click. Others like Megaman are extremely versatile, have a lot of leeway and could have turned out many different ways. Fighting Game characters don't do that.
Still, its a fine addition and the character should be fun to play against. I've played a bit of the Orochi Saga KOF games, can't say Terry has ever been one of my favorites, but if the trailer is anything to go by, we can hope for exhaustivity in tracks, spirits & side content in general.
I also think though that, for more than any other fighter that could have been added, TERRY NEEDS TO COME WITH HIS OWN BOSS: I don't care if it's Geese, Rugal, Orochi, anyone. Bosses are an important part of SNK's iconography.

They said that the trailer would continue from the Ken trailer. Clearly that didn't happen

Inkling was never going to be in Smash 4 thanks to 3DS limitations. Sakurai even said that it was hard as fuck to get their ink mechanics on the Switch.

We also don't know if the future DLC characters have been picked already. They just said that we are getting more DLC fighters. Sakurai was quick to say that the Fighter Pass characters have been picked already last time but we haven't heard anything yet for the future characters.

Wait...

Why is the stage KOF, but tghe character Fatal fury? Pick one and choose one nintendo.

Are leakers the worst thing that happened to Smash?
So many fakeouts throughout the trailer, all ruined because we already knew it was gonna be Terry
I wanted to believe even for the second they appeared that it would be Kyo, Ryo, Geese, Iori

well looking at it through that perspective, leakers do deserve to be gassed

I wish we could see pelo reacting to it

Attached: 1564497299624.gif (199x189, 3K)

You know the King of Fighters Tournament is from Fatal Fury right?

The Smash fanbase who takes the roster too seriously are the worst thing that happened to Smash. Take that part away, and the rest of the fanbase wouldn't care about leakers.

Yikes

That feel when Banjo is a sword character

Yes please, I will never give up hope for the lawnchair.

Nevermind

Attached: es broma pendejos.png (1080x334, 55K)

They've done it a few SNK vs. Capcom titles.

yeah, but there are other more iconic arenas in FF

Yeah i think i should leave. You faggots never played a SNK game in your life and it shows.

Attached: 1566419233162.png (1215x810, 50K)

It sucks, but the stadium is more relevant/memorable to today's KoF fans. No FF/KoF stage has the same nostalgia feel that Ryu's did in SF2

>Terry burying Marth with burn knuckle
Glorious

Attached: 1560760959405.gif (334x357, 1.56M)

DEMON FANG
DEMON FANG

Did Terry confirmed one character per company?

Kino like terry trailer

I noticed before he did that lunging punch at marth he did a quick dodge to avoid the sword tip. Is that part of his special or you guys think thats just a normal dodge in smash?

Should have been geese

Characters with non-disruptive cameos have been a thing in literally all of Smash Ultimate’s new stages, so I wouldn’t expect much actual interaction.

>Bloody Rage
Do you mean Bloody Roar* or is there another furry IP?

In the games usually he does that little animation before he does that specific attack.

Burn Knuckle's wind up looks like that

I always did wonder, why does he do that anyway? I think I remember one of his feints in Garou was that animation too.

>implying its just Terry

Attached: TEAM SNK.png (1724x812, 1002K)

Don't overthink it user.

because it looks cool? I know a guy who will play Tizoc and use his feints like he's calling out fucking moves/combos before executing them. Shit's a riot

It might be part of his ki charging. He has to focus and connect with the earth to gather energy. He probably gathers a bit before charging to make it stronger.

Does she like Terry?

I'm actually sad there's no multiple character endurance mode where you could have a lineup of waiting/defeated Smash characters reacting like they do in 94-98

Your friend is based. I did the same shit with Tizoc. It's like having another set of taunts available to you.
I can buy that. Though I never really minded anyway, since it just fits Terry's character anyway.

they said they're adding new modes
so maybe

That would actually be a lot of fun to see.
>seeing the characters cheering on their member currently on the field
>reacting with disappointment, sadness or shock when they get their ass kicked

No, they said that Homerun contest MIGHT be the final mode. It really depends on how shit goes with the next DLC characters, I guess. But for now, let's just assume that nothing big is coming.

why does his vest look so weird? it looks like hes wearing and invisible belt around his stomach area

on the other hand, a literal who got to be a proper character instead of a cheap skin.

>everyone cares more about a mii costume than a character
it's almost as if hes just hat ken

>The closest zoomers have to a character in Smash is a costume
Kinda pathetic desu

So where are the folks saying the leak about Terry (not the one with Hayabusa) is fake? And that if they said another character leak near the 5th character release, people will forget about how they leaked Terry?

It's just keeping true to how his jacket typically animated in the FF/KoF games. Garou's bomber jacket would get whipped around by the force of his attacks but that's because they went all the fuck out on Garou

Where is this from?

At this point, i dont even know how will Nintendo top this smash bros. I mean, on the eventuality of a next intallment how they will avoid backlash comparisons about the next one being barebones? Is there any chance that all those charactes ou at least 2/3 of them could come back?

Crawled back in their holes. God that posturing was really pathetic. The insistence that the copyright was a mistake and copied from SNK Heroines page was just silly.

Honestly, at this rate. I don't think it's a mistake. There is no way that interns keep messing up. The Music track mis name, the fucking Red eyes thing, now this. It seems like they keep dropping a hint where they can for those that are paying attention and always close to when the character would be announced anyway.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoqDj36Aq0o

From twitter. God, I just realized. Even after DLC5, this isn't the end. Who knows how else this thing will need to be changed to include another possible 5 characters.

Yall losers wanted sans and I honestly fuck with it

Attached: 4D4H9lS-1.jpg (1280x968, 595K)

>the fucking Red eyes thing
what was this one again? I'm drawing a blank

>Honestly, at this rate. I don't think it's a mistake.
Oh believe me, it is. Now, i don't work on nintendo or anything like that, but in my time working on an animation studio, ive seen similar shit happening all the time. To be honest, the only time something goes according to plan is when the middleman(let it be management, or publishers, etc,etc) gets completely taken out of the equation

Terry fights literally nothing like Ken. The only thing they have in common is being blonde white men from two classic fighting games. Should start calling Sans skeleton Mario if you want to call Terry hat Ken.

They won't, it's actually impossible at this point and Sakurai has even acknowledged it. Making a completely new game will have such a large cast cut that it probably won't do as well, even if they add in many new gameplay enhancements.

K.Rool. Sakurai tweeted that he had red eye because he was tired, right before the next Direct that announced K.Rool

>caring more about twitter popularity than having an actual moveset
so this is the power of sans

Sakurai's warning was basically a CYA in case Nintendo and the third parties don't re-up the licensing agreements by the time whatever next game comes out. That said, I wouldn't expect a new one until whenever the Switch's legit successor console rolls out. If everyone agrees to play ball there's no reason the roster would need to change.

Indifference != seethe or cope.

The fuck is that gay ass image? Get this cancer out of here.

>>Yamazaki Spirit Battle
>> Character: Ridley
>> Space Pirate Rush does more damage than usual
>> has a permanent Franklin Badge
>> Skewer comes out faster than usual.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSBZt97ESKE

So in the case that they cant/wont renew the licenses for the characters (which is probably whats gonna happen to a lot of them), their safest option is to wait enough time for people get tired of this one installment. A wait time of around what 7 to 8 years i would bet.

That's just part of Burn Knuckle's animation.

Attached: ed89dc394f13afd66edb7dbc7d58abb2985e12d9_hq.gif (357x178, 80K)

was mostly referring less about the whipping around and more about the little "pinch" it has thats looks awkward, but in kof 14 it looks that way to so I guess you're right

DAMN I MUST BE A GENIUS!

based kong exposing shitters

I pick PREDICTABO

Meanwhile on the othercside of the world where Smash is created. Terry's already getting more art on Twitter

Thats because they care about characters with personality other than "Le Funny pun skeleton man"

Only concern I have is if they're going to make him distinct enough from Ryu to matter. So far we've seen a projectile and a counter - the projectile is ground-based as opposed to Ryu's, and Ryu's "counter" is a wind-up punch with heavy armour, so there are differences already, but to emphasise them there needs to be enough of a pull on Terry's SNK history for his other moves.

W-where did this footage come from

I would've liked Yoshitora, his bullshit translated into Smash would be fun to watch and would make him a pretty unique entry. However, that was the longest of long shots and we already got a new Samsho so, its okay.

end of Sakurai's banjo demo

Why do i feel that they will put Doomguy above samus as a homage?

The direct. Sakurai showed this before demonstrating Banjo.
This is all there is.

Probably After Doomguy, Nintendo is keeping that one at TGA for a reason, Season 2 may start with Ryu and The rest of the team since Koei would port the OG ninja gaiden games into the console.

So you're basically admitting you have no idea who Terry is and have never played a FF/KoF game in your life. Got it

Who is ACTUALLY mad that Terry got in though? I don't understand it.

>Marco gets added in season 9 pack 3
>Zoomers start shitting on him saying "he's just terry with a gun"
Fund it

People who scream about "wasted slots"

*After
Terry was shown right at the end.

if mario wasn't in the game yet and he was added people would still be mad

I'm so happy Terry's in, can't have enough handsome hunks in Smash. It'll never happen but I'd love to have Lui Kang in as well to rep Mortal Kombat, especially if his 11 design is one of his skins.

Attached: 1566859885594.png (1591x901, 991K)

Terry represents old anime, manliness, fighting, and hats. All the things current anime posters hate, which isnt surprising since most are trannies and incels

you gonna have pranked

what's this meme where people pretend that anyone is mad about Terry in Smash

literally everyone forgot about him the moment they released Banjo and Sans

metal slug kind of distances itself as a series from the fighting games so it's possible

If you go to Nintendo's tweet about Terry, the replies are loaded with anger.

And they can shit themselves like the little babies they are, and you retards can keep pointing to them to justify your shitposting like the babies YOU are.

AMEN
also read Ishikawa's fatal fury Manga, its fucking great and reeks of GETTER awesomeness

youtube.com/watch?v=qwzIWB0zH4E

Attached: 0010-019.jpg (678x1049, 229K)

HE'S IN
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Attached: terry.jpg (1280x1610, 161K)

I'll check it out, thanks user

Based SNKbro.

Attached: 1566867698258.png (894x894, 567K)

aaah man (or m'lady) time to download all the old kof games

>Ness from two different timelines fighting himself

That's Steven after not surviving.

The only KOF I've ever played was 14. It was fun, but I ended up selling it, since the netcode wasn't all that great. SamSho's netcode is servicable; if it's at least as good as that - and has better graphics - I'll pick up KOF15.
Happy to see Terry in there, even if I don't personally have a huge history with him, outside of one game.

Attached: 1558396027695.jpg (716x1024, 70K)

Terry's still in, Bonehead. This means Terry's inclusion took massively higher priority than your meme skeleton. All this grandstanding is just a massive pile of cope from you Boneheads.

Attached: Dr+phil+says+become+part+of+clown+world_f0f3f8_7111359.jpg (1200x1422, 159K)

>Obari
>Ishikawa

holy shit so many /m/en doing Fatal Fury

But that's a lie, since I also see people loving Terry and shitting on haters.

we never got the 4th movie, but then terry defeated a god flaming avatar of Ares itself.
>youtube.com/watch?v=WELZPRF2gp0

Fucking lel, moron backed off as soon as he was challenged.

>never played King of Fighters
>Never heard of Terry
>Still thinks he looks badass
anyone else in my situation

God bless Hydaria

Terry doesn't have a counter in his arsenal. I imagine his perfect shield will be special to be like Just Defend. Also will probably have EX moves or a version of P/S Power.

With that said, you see Terry kneeling before BAHN NAKUU. It means inputs are confirmed, since players tend to make Terry crouch when performing it.

if mii costumes would jump to fighter in the same game rex would have already been announced as a fighter, sakurai himself said he wanted him in but the launch was too close to smash development

...huh, Ridley does fit Yamazaki

>Twitter faggots and their shit opinions.
Terry is based just for triggering them.

Attached: 0dXRpCn.gif (300x222, 504K)

No the red eye wasn't a hint - Sakurai literally had red eyes in the direct. He isn't the type to do hints.

Who?

>people thought he was "Mexican"
LOL

ice climbers for jin twins

are we getting buster wolf or power geyser.

The majority of the vocal smash fanbase are children and twitch monkeys, they have no idea who he is because they only play undertale and other Nintendo games

I hope we see more than just Ryo, Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi, and Iori Yagami. Maybe Geese Howard will show up too.
Definitely need Duck King, Kyo, Shiranui Mai, Athena, Blue Mary, and Rock Howard. Bonus for Kula Diamond and Leona, Ralf, and Clark. Maybe Mature and Vice alongside Iori.

Fuck it, just throw everyone in Sakurai

Attached: 1563552066156.gif (418x480, 1000K)

Attached: D0-GGLCUwAAvKgS.jpg (357x481, 36K)

Attached: D09wgJAVAAYx95p.jpg (1200x712, 191K)

Dude, imagine Orochi showing up, fucking the tournament up

Attached: received_2283368591924501.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>Goenitz appears
>KOKO DESU KA the stage

Edelgard doesnt wipe her ass

that was a Yea Forums post, like the Edelgard one
more like Yea Forumsirgins LARPers BTFO

Don't be retarded

>the KOF logo Terry is standing on has a smash ball in it

Attached: 41PH.gif (500x350, 88K)

Read the filename ameriGORDO

Attached: 1566499086380.png (648x648, 117K)

god a hard feeling Terry is gonna be some really good alt. for Ganondorf

stage hazards

>Ryo appears and Zanretsukens the player

BASED

Toby Fox's computer
Vergeben gave it to me, so i tricked him back

I want Momoko!

I fucking hope so. I want zoomers to feel this bullshit fight.

Attached: 1459883410006.gif (500x480, 616K)

>Lucina, Peach, Daisy, Palutena, Corrin (fem), and Robin (fem) after seeing Terry for less than 5 seconds.

Attached: t0r84jr9yjgy.png (1236x1044, 683K)

so this means he's next?

Attached: Sol_image_rev.png (864x1143, 256K)

nah these fags will call him steampunk ryu with large lighter or something

Seriously. I think it was even a joke that people were afraid of Terry getting in because all the girls would want that dick.

Mortal Kombat is a non-entity in Japan, I'm pretty sure due to CERO
It's a shame since it has a really unique place in vidya history

>power wave travels along the ground and can easily be short hopped over, while hadouken forces a full hop and can travel at varying speeds

AAAAAAAAAAHHH RYU SAVE ME

I mean... just look at the guy. I heard a lot of girls had crushes on him when they were little. I think those rumors are true.

Attached: EDrUy-CUEAAeVVP.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

Look at that body, it's built for giving maximum sexual pleasure to women.

Attached: yukuk.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Very likely, unfortunately, and the fact they wouldn't need to put in the blood or Fatalities to properly represent him likely won't change their minds.

Wait, is it true that a bit of Kurikinton remix was heard in the trailer?

Yes, when on the screen that showed all the characters revealed so far, it was playing.

The fighters pass segment? I'll try to listen.

I hate to be a pessimist because a lot of weebs seem to really eat up these DLC characters, but each one to me just seems lamer and lamer, and the dissapointing has mounted so much that I doubt the last DLC character can possibly be anything relevant or good.

Terry got me to buy a region bypass cart for my saturn and japanese imports of Real Bout Fatal Fury and KoF 96 for my saturn. I get to start getting into imports, build my saturn collection, enjoy a new series of games, and learn about a character so I can truly appreciate his Smash debut. There's literally no downside and I'm stoked for my shit to come in the mail.

Well be thankful we're getting season 2

>season 2
real shit?

On hindsight it's a good idea the invitation didn't reach Kyo's hand. Imagine if it got singed and all burned up. Master Hand would send Kyo to an actual bodega.

Not in the same vein as the fighters pass. All of them are individual purchase and no word on stages or new music. Just characters.

Well Joker was a literal who, DQ sucks, and Banjo kids were the Reddit of the playground. Terry is the best one yet.

>one special move means a character is bad

Ye
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1169375615851491328

You didn't think I could sit this fight out did you?

Attached: steve.png (680x680, 264K)

>tfw he has max mode
>he can suddenly cancel normals to specials and specials to specials

POWAH WHEY

He actually says ROCK YOU this time. Though maybe it will be like in some other games where he alters between POWAH WAYVE and some other Engrish line like GOPHER

youtube.com/watch?v=FPUYoRi2RFI

His ending in SNK Heroines is like the only remotely serious on in the entire game. Except maybe for Sylvie.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Red hat squad

>at 75% he gets desperation moves
>power wave becomes Power Geyser
>Burn Knuckle becomes Buster Wolf
>Rising Tackle becomes Rising Force
>Down B becomes Senpuken

Those are your opinions and you're welcome to them.

why does the smash community always call characters copies of others? Terry is a Ken clone just because he's blond and from a FG? Is it autism?

What an horrible character

He says Power Wave the first time and then Rock You for the second, with the Power Wave being powered up. So it likely works like Ryu and Ken, where input gives you the bigger and faster version.

why does he hate gophers

They better not break them up when they have to shift characters again. If the second wave of DLC is 3-5 characters, they are going to have a lot of trouble finding good places depending on character size.

Holy shit

Attached: D_XviykWwAA4e5o.jpg (2048x1138, 325K)

Feels pretty good considering the fact he's in the game and I literally do not give a singular fuck what Smash's autistic fanbase thinks of characters. You can call him a literally who all you want, he's still in the game fags

Attached: 1476517113124.jpg (1634x1168, 130K)

These people might be those who downplay his inclusion, as a form of revenge...

He's already in though, so their shitposting is nonsense.

>Terry needs to come with his own boss
Please god no, I'm having Nightmare Geese flashbacks already. My poor quarters.

Attached: 1433563301503.jpg (2592x1936, 2.33M)

pretty cool seeing terry art now. any more congratulations artwork like with banjo and dq

Attached: congrats to dq and banjo.jpg (1664x1000, 243K)

Yeah but from now on Terry's gonna be associated with this fucker.

Attached: tumblr_pxdk243ckV1ysjtibo1_r1_1280.png (1002x1090, 200K)

I feel like I-no would fit Smash gameplay better and be more unique.

Attached: I-no_rev.png (495x1176, 155K)

That’s because Terry is Sans.

We will get lots of fanart with other characters once the initial phase is done. I can't wait to see him vs Captain Falcon and shit.

>has to get an actual top
>can't have her taking her top off for a victory

>herp a burp take my meme word and I win!
He's in the game and he looks awesome. You underage faggots would be farting this nonsense no matter who Fighter 4 was.

>Meme man skeleton shits on underfags so hard
Huh? Is anyone actually unhappy with the way Sans is portrayed? He has hands down the best looking Mii costume yet, plus he came with a song.

The 5th character is from Arc Systems Double Dragon, ppl will seethe harder. The beat em up mechanics are kino tho.

>A fucking mii costume BTFO a full flesh character

what other vidya characters are capable of this?

Attached: 1560923751324.jpg (1024x877, 109K)

As soon as you people stop crafting these retarded scenarios while clamoring about shit like "ASSIST TROPHY OF CHARACTER I LOVE WILL TOTALLY BE A NEW CHARACTER AS DLC!" and "ALL THOSE SPIRITS WILL SOON HAVE ACTUAL FIGHTERS BECAUSE WHY WHO KNOWS BUT IT'LL HAPPEN!".

Yeah honestly like 90% of the Internet was taken back by Sans being brought up at all. It was a meme taken too far.

Attached: EDuX8plU0AAi9NU.jpg (2048x1431, 272K)

Cope, seethe.

Or it could simply be the usual Yea Forums shitposters wanting attention.

Why does this guy keep falling off roofs?

Hey Yea Forums
ARE YOU OKAY
youtube.com/watch?v=na9O13Ts4kI

Keep projecting, child, I'm not the one shitposting on Yea Forums for the attention I was denied form my parents.

Stop believing anything Yea Forumsirgins say, you've been here how long and you don't know how this place works?

I honestly can't. Undertale is such a powerful entity that getting Smash of all things involved broke the fucking internet.

Only acceptable if her victory screen is a continuous one like Joker's with her playing the victory theme or riffs from actual rock songs.

youtu.be/Q9T1XGonWxM

Attached: FmITdDl.gif (144x288, 42K)

What's his classic mode gonna be?

homage of what?

It's literally his thing.

Obviously just a randomized cameo like on spiral mountain and a bunch of other stages.

>ok
Lmao, you're just mad that your zoomer baby choice didn't get in. This is more than "ok", this is Terry Bogard! Fucking newfag normies.

Same, Sans was the only cool thing.

Who cares, Sans is more popular than Ken with a red hat. That's all that matters

Both of your kinds need to shut the fuck up, all you're doing is shitposting at this point.

To me, it's the 2nd worst.

he looks great. didn't want him tbqh but I think he's a great addition.

A fucking counter. Holy god damn christ. This DLC is just fucking fucked. Every character but B&K has a fucking counter. What the fuck is with counters. SErious-fucking-LY.

I'd have the letter grabbed by the 4 characters at once then they start fighting, but the almost naked old man steals it and runs off.

it's not a counter dumbass. it's the start up animation. that's probably going to be his side special.

Of course, another generic blade user with a counter. Sakurai would be nut NOT to add that in.

Much much better.

or Swordie Akuma, kek

Terry Bogard = angry onionface
Sans undermeme = gaping mouth onionface

Attached: 1556095790279.png (200x240, 22K)

Clearly it's a counter. He uses the move, gets hit, then hits back. It's clearly a fucking counter.

its like his dick is going to bust out asap

Basically. I get what you're saying, but you're nuts if you think I'm not hype as fuck to blow people up with Terry.

>Hats off
>Battle against everyone that has a hat and boss is Marx

or

>King of Fighters
>Battle against characters that wouldn't be out of place in a fighting game, or are expy of characters that Terry would know.

It's usually the same idiots. Once all this dies down I'm fucking off Yea Forums forever since I got what I wanted. Gonna main Terry too when he gets out. It is fun watching the Blockheads/Boneheads; though I repeat myself, dance on and on like the clowns they are.

Attached: 1564267393173m.jpg (1024x1004, 142K)

Is this a fan game? This looks fucking cool.

It's him imported into MUGEN

Shield Breaker wasn't anywhere close to hitting him, it's just done for flair. Burn Knuckle has never been a counter and they aren't going to make it one.

How did a mii skin beat terry (literally who lmao)

Attached: 1567737377810.jpg (530x303, 31K)

Well, yeah. But is this guy actually going to make and let us play "CxS"?

It seems like he's really trying. He's been uploading videos of his progress for a while.

BAAAHN NACKU

i dunno what's worse

post-leakfagging Steveposting, FEnigger shitposting, or Sans being the sample of Zoomer hype garbage?

I'll have to keep an eye on it then. Looks really nice.

Educate yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=0g-pw0d2AsQ

Unironically Geno. Any meme character, really.

it's fun

That's because hype culture is fucking cancer. People don't give a rat's ass about this game, they only care about shitting on each other and schadenfreude.

Attached: 8134e6dd513436b68a58477856beb500.png (960x800, 167K)

Because people who want to play Terry Bogard are playing KoF. All 12 of them.

I'm not sure why they bothered. Terry is the eternal hero, but it's an odd choice.

This is the first character in Smash I've never heard of. I guess it had to happen eventually.

Attached: 550421653641756690.gif (106x106, 28K)

Slow down on the seething, guy.

I pray Pokefags salvage it with some Red and Terry art before his release
shit's annoying

Let's be honest, it isn't like there is anybody younger than 20 playing Smash. Smash is all 20's/30's adults and it shows with all of these old characters that only adults recognize.

I've never played an SNK fighter, but that reveal trailer was kino as fuck.

I'm pretty sure only kids still play video games like Smash.

t. swordie main

This is the twentieth thread I've seen you faggots try to start this shit in.

>I only know one word and I love saying it!
Americans, everyone.

WHAT IF PRANK TERRY GETS IN

HA HA I AM FUNNY THINKING WITH MY BEENUS

required watching for all you youngbloods

Fatal Fury 3 (1994), complete classic

youtube.com/watch?v=NDLWKsr0sMc&list=PLE32BA3DBCEBD846A

Shinkiro spirits when

Attached: On their way to Smash.jpg (1280x960, 192K)

nah we post the old ones

Attached: street_fighter_challenge6.jpg (640x800, 92K)

The only character with a counter is joker retard

I thought Sans was Patrick Star.

>tfw bought this at a Blockbuster Video while living in Las Vegas
I still own it too, transferred onto a DVD.

>Undertale fans seething about Terry
>Taylor Swift fans seething about Tool

What a fun week.

Until you hit the ground, I guess.

That's fucking sweet.
Was wondering when they'd show this.

bro

Attached: Predator-Handshake.jpg (2000x1083, 165K)

>Kirby with Terry's hat
I can't wait

Next pass, not Fighter 5 though.

lol

Mah nigga. Got it in 1995, too, one of my oldest videos aside from my MST3K collection and some clamshell box VHSs of Disney movies.

Attached: just right.jpg (2317x2345, 557K)

>always struggled playing terry in kof
might as well play him well on smash

Release Terry gameplay footage NOW

have played KOF games, but never Terry, what is his recovery gonna be?

There's always next time though. Just take a look at K. Rool.

Not going to happen until Nov. Best to just forget about him for now and find something to do until Nov. I think Terry is actually my most hype character right now. I really thought Hero wouldn't be topped, but I can't wait to fucking POWER DUNK on some bitches. He better have like 4 fucking spikes and keep his 'corner' game.

OOOOOOOK WE KNOW YOU ARE EXCITED FOR TERRY CAN YOU PLEASE STOP BEING TOXIC OR ELSE MR GRINCH WILL STEAL YOUR FUTURE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

His fingers are even in the position ready to be shoved up a girl’s couch. Based

Attached: 3C2B9CF5-D574-4F8C-9982-854C86AE0221.jpg (720x887, 104K)

Either Power Dunk or Rising Tackle. Power Dunk is like Cross Chop, goes up and then down. Probably going to be a spike at the first, kind of like Ken and Ryu's down air.

Rising Tackle is a corkscrew kick. Hits multiple times. Will probably have a sweet spot at the tip of his foot and do good knock back.

>that tweet
>tfw you're not Terry Bogard

Attached: 1555297721707.gif (404x347, 1003K)

He looks ready to shove those fingers up a girls pussy and pull her around the house

yeah but its only him there
and unlike other stages its not like this one has been shown to be moving, and KoF characters don't have a car to randomly jump out of in stages

It's really not. I know people are in denial, but the only popular fighting games are Smash, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, DBFZ, and maybe Tekken. No one knows anyone from the other games besides people who watch those games. Even then, how many people in this thread would be able to name 5 characters from Mortal Kombat off the top of their head?

Deltarune is going to come out in 7 years, which is, give or take, when the next Smash will come out.

Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Jax Briggs
Scorpion
Ermac
Noob Saibot
Rain
Reptile
Sonya Blade
Johnny Cage
Shinook
Goro
Kintaro
Motaro
Jade
Mileena
Sheeva
Kurtis Striker
Kabal
Cyrax
Sektor
Smoke
Alien
Predator
Leatherface
Freddy Kreuger
Jason Vorhees
T-800
Spawn

Look at those muscles.

>Fighting game characters can't really be creative.
Now that's just not true at all. In games like Blazblue you have so many characters with their own unique meters and mechanics and ways to play the game and that's just 1 example.

>ywn massage Terry's muscles to help him relax after a tough day of training

People who are complaining about fighter characters getting in for a lack of creativity forget that characters like Kirby who are from a 2D series have a lot of their moves at almost identical to the series they are from. I'm nkt a fan of 2D fighters, but with Smash Bros growing from a Nintendo crossover to more of a celebration of video games, having a few fighting game characters here and there is only fair.

I am honestly Hyped as fuck for him. Only this to make me back to smash.

Hey

>People who are complaining about fighter characters getting in for a lack of creativity forget that characters like Kirby who are from a 2D series have a lot of their moves at almost identical to the series they are from.
They also forget about characters like Samus and Ganondorf who barely if at all reference their own games.

>ywn have the privilege to carefully take off his denim pants and massage his bare tender legs

Armor is not a counter retard

I don't think terry trains a whole lot these days

Super meter and meter charge would have to be mandatory for a Fatal Fury rep.

I want this to happen.
youtu.be/859DV1BSl1k?t=56

Attached: 1553459501467.jpg (1200x1500, 548K)

Tbf, there wasn't a lot going for with Ganondorf's source material when the only thing he did in OoT in his normal form was play tennis with that ball of light energy.

It's not even armor. Shield breaker didn't even connect. It was just to show "lol look at this move outrange Marth's poke teehee this is how you might use it to whiff punish disjoints".

>seeing that animation and thinking it's a counter
EDUCATE YOURSELF

Only if he gets YRC, Dragon Install, and Danger Time for all the shenanigans.

Attached: 1543288972870.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Is Terry likely to be able to cancel his normals into specials like Ryu and Ken can?

Most of Terry's power comes from his ability to draw energy from the spirit of the earth itself. Only thing he needs to do is keep his body in at least semi good condition and he could still probably punch your head off with one good Burn Knuckle.

Man killed the fucking God of War, not many fighters in Smash are at God slayer level.

Would be based but I doubt it.

He also had a ground pound and the move where he makes the black hole and sends out many smaller bits of light. Phantom Ganon also had a trident that shot lightning. So there was a bit more inspiration that people tend to gloss over.

Was it really so difficult to take some things from his Ganon form, like the trident, flaming bats, etc?

He's back.

Attached: POWA.gif (313x407, 543K)

>seriously implying that samus doesn't use her upgrades from her games
this nigga srs

>power wave has two versions, implying it's a side B
>burn knuckle is neutral B
this is very important

Attached: 2ed.jpg (680x486, 21K)

Mii Gunner is closer to how Samus should be in Smash than Samus is. Also the amount of things she does have from Metroid is pitiful.
>could have had the multi-jump Space Junp
>could have had the Power Bomb as a "smash Down + B" similar to how the Super Missile works
>could have had the Speed Booster as her dash or her dash attack, a split-second burst of speed that barrels through anyone in her way
>could have had her Charge Beam go through the Wave, Ice, and Plasma Beams that could be fired at those times for different damage amounts and effects
>could have had Seeker Missiles for her Side B, hold Side + B to build up lock-ons and then fire up to five Missiles at opponents

What's with all the female-lust/homolust for Terry? As a fighting game fan, I never heard of this shit until Smash.

>As a fighting game fan
Why do you people always feel the need to say this about your ignorance?

>Fighting game characters can't really be creative.
Kill yourself you stupid ass nigger faggot

Attached: 1555063421013.jpg (164x202, 5K)

If I didn't want to be a little girl, I'd want to be Terry.

Attached: 1550206987159.png (628x871, 243K)

You're fighting game fan but you've never played any of the 40+ games he's appeared in? Not even the greats like CvS2?

Because he's hot. He has a beautiful face with big muscles in tight clothing.

>American pretty boy design
>Buff
>Beats the shit out of really powerful characters
>Chill dude
>Canonically has a blondie head over heels for him
>An amazing father too
Do I need to explain more?

I don't speak bean
I eat it

you can't be a fighting game fan for more than like a week and not at least know of kofs existence

No, its his neutral B. You can just do quarter circle + a for the stronger version.

Not just normals, but specials into specials and into supers too.

What? If anything it implies that Terry has the same input system that Ken and Ryu use. Now we just have to see if they make it so that you can alter the special by using A instead of B. So if you do Power Wave with B, it does the slow version, with Quarter Circle B, it does fast, with A instead, it does Round Wave.

Then we can also have special meter and possibly even the old desperation system. At 70% damage? Double Quarter Circle Forward B will do Power Geyser and another quarter circle forward B for another bar of meter will do another, up to a triple. But if you do DQC A, it will do Buster Wolf

>Max mode shenanigans
I guess that would be how he reps KoF

i doubt hes gonna have supers

Sakurai would be doing Terry a big dis service if he can't Buster Wolf outside of a Final Smash. Terry has many more big moves that deserve that slot, like Senpuuken

What a lame character to pick from that series, Goose or Ice Girl would have been better and more recognizable.

Looks like a whiff punish to me.

Supers and meter management is way too important in KoF to be left out. Meter management is like, the number 1 skill you need for kof 11-14.

>B - Power Wave (More damamge with motion input)
>Side B - Power Knuckle
>Down B - Power Geyser (Can tap B two more times for a triple geyser)
>Up B - Rising Tackle (Can also be charged on the ground, picks him up higher or more damage)

It is, shield breaker doesn't have that kind of range. It does go pretty far, but it was just outside of it's normal range. It might have hit shield if Terry had it up though.

Gib Leona camel plz

My bet is that Terry can have command inputs with both A and B.

>QCF+A is Power Wave
>QCF+B is Round Wave
>QCB+A is Crack Shot
>QCB+B is Burn Knuckle
>DP+A is Rising Tackle
>DP+B is Power Dunk

I hope they do with Metal Slug the same thing they did with Hero where his colors are: Marco, Marco Alt, Eri, Eri Alt, Tarma, Tarma Alt, Fio, Fio Alt

Wasn't the main reason why Ganondorf got stuck as a Falcon clone was due to him being rushed in at the last minute?

Good shit
Meh/10

I said that about Captain Falcon, Ness, Lucas, Cloud, and Banjo.

Agreed. They call Crash and Dark Souls "hard" but they haven't felt our pain we endured. Especially with retro games.

vanessa best girl btw

Attached: 1507932809799.png (445x615, 243K)

Look at that tight muscled ass.
LOOK. AT. IT.

Attached: 161.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

right

Come on guys, he meant he never saw the crazy lust people have for Terry before Smash.