How often do you replay games?

how often do you replay games?

Attached: 1567610693810.png (400x397, 244K)

more often than I play new shit

even when I have a pile of new games to play I tend to juggle multiple others that ive already played to death at the same time. Played through all of my main favorites at least 10+ times and none of them are particularly short games

I replay games a lot, the thing is actually finishing a game in the first place

lel I play 10 games over and over again for the past 10 years. Too old now to get into all that zoomer moba shit. I would occasionally start a new game but haven't properly finished a new game in 5 years. Thank God for playthroughs as I realy don't have time anymore too.

I have replayed DragonAgeOrigins 8 times now. Soon thinking for another playthrough. But have to get decoupled from Cataclysum DDA first. I must have sank 3000 hours in it for the past 5 years. Kenshi too. Haven't played for a mount though. Not enough free time.

Rarely ever. I 100% them and see all they have to offer then move on.

>lel I play 10 games over and over again for the past 10 years.
this. for me it's a replay of silent hill 2, Resident evil HD remake, majora's mask, shadow of the colossus and DMC3. sometimes i'll play quickplay on smash ultimate, or grind out platinums for bayo 1/2

replayed gothic 2 NotR like 5 times. i really like it

the only game i replayed is ff ix
4 playthroughs since release

Nice.

For me it is:
Dragon Age Origins
Tzar
Follaut I and II (Haven't touched the new ones)
Clive Barker Undying
Ceaser III/Pharaoh+Cleopatra
Dark Souls I
Baldurs Gate
Demon's Souls
Xenonauts
Kenshi
Cataclysm DDA
Don't Starve Together with my wife and kids on weekends

Off the top of my head.

Never i usually play them once i do try replying them but eventually i get bored

Really depends, there's a few games I really enjoy and don't mind revisiting, mostly stuff from childhood on the gameboy and GBC.

Stuff I can think of off the top of my head
>Final Fantasy Legend 2 I play every few years
>Shantae I played last year
>Planning to revisit Magi nation
>Megaman Xtreme 1 and 2
>Warlocked
>Mercenary Force
>FF Legend 3
>Final fantasy Adventure
>Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
>Zelda Link's awakening

Bunch of good shit for anyone interested in old GB games. Oh and I do like revisiting Phantasy star online 1 and 2.

Attached: sgu79u49eow21.jpg (960x540, 91K)

Depends on the game. Short arcade games (under 1 hour) I can always go back to.

Medium length games I replay my favorites sometimes. Anything
5 to 10 hours. Donkey Kong Country 2, Bayonetta, Resident Evil 4 etc. The big modern open world shitfests I complete once and never touch again.

If you ask me 8 hours is the perfect length for a game.

Based

I play games 3/4 of the way through and get bored, then come back to them a year later and restart because I forgot where I was.

Every Christmas break I replay Metal Gear Solid 3 and do a pacifist run, now I associate mgs3 with Christmas time goodfeels

Attached: 47E536CC-4119-4A0C-9F71-0513A5848124.jpg (898x890, 102K)

Before I had adult obligations, all the time. I didn't even need to super-binge them, but I'd stay on just one until completion. Now, I get 30 hours in, doing every little side thing, get distracted or burned out. Pick it again a year later, and I have no enthusiasm unless I restart it.

Looking at my home page right now, Odyssey I just restarted after only getting to level 20, 4 hours into Alien Isolation and restarted that month ago, haven't picked up Division 2 after a week long binge, will probably restart.

I do still love replaying the campaigns of FPS games, since I can crush 15 beers over the course of the campaign in a night and be totally into it.

bloodborne and silent hill every year

>more often than I play new shit
same for me. i'd rather replay a masterpiece than play a new mediocre game.

This. Sometimes I don't 100% them though. There really aren't that many games that interest me in any given year and I have other hobbies

Not that user, but I'll be autistic about every single collectable and upgrade and side mission, etc. up until the last 20% of the game. Then, unless I love the game, I'll just do the main quests and get it over with. Usually 8 months after I put the game down from checklist fatigue.

fairly often, im replaying oblivion right now and I have yearly replays
>jak and daxter precursor legacy
>max payne
>Mirrors edge (probably play this multiple times each year, its so short and its my goto 'i don't know what i want' game)
>Dragons dogma
Its long so only if i feel like it >okami
>ratchet & clank 3
this year I got a hdd and FreeMcboot for my ps2 so I have replayed
>Burnout 3
>DMC1
>DMC3
>Yakuza 2
>Xmen legends 2
>Prince of persia
>Spider-man 2
>ultimate spider-man
>007 nightfire
>timeplitters 2
>black
should probably get some games i missed out on but its been great replaying this stuff