MORTAL KOMBAT 11

here's your Sindel bro
happy Yea Forums? see, she has tits

Attached: 6f12bdb.jpg (720x710, 61K)

wow they fucked her character up bad

wow they fucked every fucking character up bad

I think she looks pretty good. Too bad I really don't like MK11 as much as I hoped I would. Probably won't play again until custom variations are a thing.

Are you talking about looks, or about her willingly backstabbing and cucking her original husband to jump onto Shao Kahn's cock instead of being forced to like in the original trilogy?

I also don't like MK11 but I have hopes for Terminator, I might buy because of him
Sindel looks great as well, a good looking female for a change

at least, nu-nrs is consistent: every character has been ruined so far

I wonder what her non-revenant form looks like. Deception had a good Sindel look.

Attached: mortal_kombat_deception_sindel_by_prophetoftruth7_d39mqcf-pre.jpg (1000x800, 85K)

she has cetrions dumb face

Did they use the movie actress for the mo-cap like they did with shang tsun? Kinda looks like her.

Attached: tumblr_pko92cpZiJ1xkhvtbo1_500.gif (500x333, 2.47M)

other than Shang Tsung, any other new characters have had fatality reveals?

Wont be anything revealing like that,Injustice Kombat 11 does not allow anything but Power Ranger Armor and overdetailed garbage

Shujinko talks to old Sindel about asking for help
>Don't worry i will help you, me and Kitana are building support to overthrow Kahn tyrannic rule over Edenia
Shujino talking to nu-Sindel:
>Get out of my sight filthy old man or else i will kill you and show your remains to my love Shao Kahn

Is this too lewd for MK11?
Legit question

Attached: bio.gif (125x248, 10K)

>The physical sales for Mortal Kombat 11 show it sold nearly 50% fewer copies than MK 10

Attached: 1556717798285.jpg (736x688, 56K)

>she has tits
where?

She's kind of fucking dead

No, because she looks like a Tranny, it's fine.

It overlays on whatever that frame thing is. Where the fuck was this picture taken anyway?

Why are you focused on an afterthought DLC character and not based Arnold?

You're not going to let go on being wrong, are you, Billy?

her face looks exactly the naturemommy lmao

Kek really? Source?

Attached: 1558337057021.gif (245x245, 726K)

It outsold every MK.

looks like the side of a bus

I didn't buy 11 because MK10 sucked. It destroyed the entire look and feel of MK, going too grimdark and serious, losing too much of its campy/comical/fun factor. And it started going full retard with female 'empowerment' and homosexual 'representation' tripe, which broke my immersion and made me hate an MK story for the first time ever. (I've played them all, except 11.)
And from the look of it, MK11 is full of even more pathetic wokeshit, like race/gender/sexual identity bullshit and sex-based, biased/hypocritical, female-only censorship.
It doesn't surprise me that sales are falling off, because MK used to be fun and now it's just political trash. Fuck 16bit and any other trannies at NRS for ruining this series, man.

>pantyhose

Attached: 1567378831457.png (1440x1080, 1.22M)