How does this image make you feel

how does this image make you feel

Attached: 1445945785259.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diabloii.net/forums/threads/cbzs-hc-fc-bear-guide.633745/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Good luck I'm behind 8000 skeletons!

summoner is a meme build

if you go necro, go bone/poison

spooked

Maximum fun, and then nothing but sadness when diablo erases your entire army and you are forced to re-think all the choices you've made living as a necromancer.

you got that shit backwards

>poison skelemancers

classic summoner a shit, LoD fishymancer's where it's at

>tfw skeletons nerfed
>tfw frozen orb is dogshit in the expansion

bone if you like doing zero fucking damage maybe. they guy in screenshot is also wrong. its all about skeleton warriors, aura stacking and corpse explosion. pity it doesnt scale past /players 1

Old games look boring

Makes me feel like summoner classes are best classes.

>losing any summons on diablo when decrepify+clay golem exist

how does this image make you feel

Attached: Enigma.png (556x379, 100K)

I'm glad Diablo 4 is going to be a good game unlike Diablo 3.

YOU A BORING

you're move.

>Do you not have phones??

haha amirite

mad because 640x480 goddamn nigger what are you doing bump that up to 800x600

hero editor / 10

maximum comfy
>you will never be surrounded by this many skelefriends

comfy

I feel sad. They ruined a great franchise. Fuck mobile gaming.

give me some build/playthrough ideas

kinda wanna try magic (blue) items only

Attached: nfp8xs.jpg (621x448, 56K)

Attached: 5500.jpg (204x247, 12K)

Poison wasn't even supposed to be your main dps, it only serves a support for your summons. That's what a fucking necromancer does. The idea of "builds" came with min/max players, but almost every class is designed to be hybrids

throwbarbs are fun as fuck

Makes me feel glad I don't play trash like Diablo.

bone on normal cuz fun
poison on nightmare cuz not many resists yet
fishymancer on hell cuz i got no fucking gear

forget if i got the difficulties backwards

what do you play instead?

I played this game only once, at my uncle's apartment when I was a kid.

I am and when I finish the games that I didn't play between 2013-2018 I'm giving up on gaming its becoming to much of a hassle anyway

I've had Enigma once and didn't even use it full time.because i needed my upped Que-Hegan's Wisdom to hit a FCR breakpoint. I ended up giving it to one of my IRL friends.

nigger what are you doing

all these posts got me nostalgic so i reinstalled diablo2 from an old disk and now im on my way to kill blood raven. hope the rogue i get afterwards isnt shit

Barb with only shouts

might as well quit now, those were some godawful years

what class did you go for

Well, my dad bought me a laptop with this game installed as a gift for my birthday. Next week we got robbed. Now I hate both diablo 2 and 2000th

I like racing games so that's 15 games there's doom, wolfenstein,Bayonetta.

I play with my penis

el diablo......
i never realized they made fishymancers better in the xpac until i played it again recently

Attached: d2-1.webm (600x450, 2.64M)

picked a barbarian and have no idea what im doing. im just putting points in bash, weapon masteries and howl. holy shit i forgot how this game worked.

>barb

i had a friend quit because he couldnt hit shit after A2 though admittedly he was new to the game and i'd only ever played paladin or necro

yeah, i only picked barb because i remember there were these 3 barbarian bosses in the game that looked badass.

i never understood melee builds in this game but i somehow managed to beat it as a barbarian with only the normal attack and stuff bought from the shop when i was a kid

Cloak of Balanced King.
We should have banned Necropolis this time.

Necro in D2 is so much fun, it's a shame due to consoles that D3 limited how many skele's you could have

paladins are top tier for a reason they have multiple builds that are quite easy to play
zealadins employ Fanatiscism an aura that gives Attack damage bonus, Attack rating (hit rating) and attack speed, two of these bonuses also apply to a lesser extent to friendly/party members in range
barbarians on the other hand have to pick specializations into weapons that can be useless if an upgrade doesnt fit the specialization. they just quite simply need items badly
i did more research on how to alleviate a barbs hit problems but he'd already quit by then
angelic set has a massive amount of AR on its 2 piece bonus

melee builds in d2 are kinda shit unless you can get gg weapons which is pretty difficult to do

now do hell players 8
also nice drops

nostalgic, a lot of good times in late night duel games/baal runs.

Attached: Screenshot398.jpg (800x600, 438K)

That's how I played the game. If I needed more firepower I'd resurrect a bunch of those dudes that do like 10% of your health per hit or something like that. I took out the souped up Diablo that spawns after rings are sold in like no time doing that.

Diablo 2 was such a good game.

>stop lagging the game or you are not allowed to leech in next baal run

that happened to me once so I'd just spam bonewalls and poison novas to make everyone drop the game.

D3 sucks shit anyway, why aren't you playing D2?

Will D2 ever get the remaster treatment?

>Will D2 ever get the remaster treatment?
I hope not, if anything just do what they did for WC1/2/D1 on gog for it.

Meme item, most builds didn't have the FCR or mana regen to make the teleport worthwhile.

i hope it does get something like sc remaster (higher quality sprites, HD suppot but everything else stays exactly the same), playing 800x600 with 4:3 is such an annoyance on modern computer monitors

>playing 800x600 with 4:3 is such an annoyance on modern computer monitors
why is it an annoyance?

Because it simply is? What kind of question is even that? Just literally give us a remaster as in literally just upscale everything and let us play with high resolution

>Because it simply is?
so you don't know why yourself?

i hate playing in windowed, i can switch to 4:3 on my monitor and get black bars but then alt tabbing is fucked,also wouldnt mind slight sprites resolution increase, game looked fine on 17" CRT monitors but 24-27 everyone uses nowadays is a bit too much for it

HOME

Hammerdin is OP above all.. I miss that game, I wished they did the rune system in d3 but no they had to make it a shit game

looks like an angry lego head in the portrait.

>23 hours left until the new Path of Exile season starts with new minion master skills.

Attached: 1461194301817.jpg (425x425, 67K)

Damn I just started, now I gotta roll a new toon? What do you do for first build for a new season?

>23 hours left until the new shitty optimization
>23 hours left until the new shitty servers
I can't wait to play more of this gem of a game

I took a long ass break and start a standard zombie skeli mancer with the new golem, pic related.
As long as you have like 150% health increase, you should be fine.

Attached: updated casual mancer.jpg (1561x1016, 1.8M)

Would Sanctuary aura fuck those guys up in PvP?

Attached: D2paladin1.jpg (600x480, 32K)

I bought this off some chink site for like $4, was worth it.

Attached: 1553860291384.gif (500x287, 437K)

no game since d2 has made a fun necromancer class

Attached: 1539354876289.png (894x896, 391K)

I traded about 7-8 ists thinking I was getting one but he pulled the wait a min my inv is full trick and swapped it.

Attached: 1382375559754.jpg (236x236, 31K)

fucking a that skill tree is a mess

Attached: dummyy.gif (422x392, 752K)

Holy shit this tree sucks

Like I wont be able to beat act 2 because all my skeletons will die in 5 seconds

>tfw didn't know the characters had 3 different skill trees for years

trap-sassin. Kill diablo by making him bumble through his own house tripping on shit.

gl in lair of the maggots in act2

>spectres nerfed
>zombies nerfed
>skellis are still just ok
whats the point

blizzard doesn't learn at all even with wow classic reviving its dead games player base. they literally cannot comprehend what a fanbase wants so it will be shit.

post a better one, fool!

Attached: 1503253136423.jpg (440x668, 279K)

nostalgic

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

probably

teleport was extremely worthwhile when mfing

if you didnt have a call to arms you could just keep a wizspike in your second weapon slot to get some major FCR

runewords ruined the game

>spend countless hours for the chance an item with bigger numbers drops

Attached: 1412437925613.gif (500x275, 385K)

Feels like getting a boner.

and I enjoyed every hour of it

Horny

Horny

man, diablo 2 was a good game.

I don't even play pc games. well, a firend gifted me a burned copy.

and boy, was it good. i played a barbarian. all i can remember is that it wasn't that difficult with him. you had to get your magic resistence up.

diablo 2 was the perfect sequel. diabolo 1 was already great, but 2 improved everything that was already great about diablo 1.

and then diablo III came out and made everything worse. Blizzard just fucking sucks now.

they've become like Sqaure Enix.

oh well, let's get back to some starcraft broodwar online games.

Attached: 1554500525543.png (580x701, 275K)

moist

>diabolo 1 was already great, but 2 improved everything that was already great about diablo 1.
I thought D1's atmosphere was better, and I preferred the way it made shortcuts back to a single town instead of multiple towns and waypoints like in 2. Also didn't really like that 2 added more crafting aspects.

Ever since they added synergies, that's just wrong. Moreso when the buff to hell difficulty hit. It totally killed most hybrid builds.

*mauls your face*

Attached: Griswald.gif (360x450, 99K)

>be teenager in the late 90s
>be playing Diablo 1 and 2
>"Wow! If games are this good now, then I cant wait to see how realistic and awesome games are in the future!"
>fast forward 20 years
>everything's a microtransaction loot box gatcha gambling phone game with pastel color Facebook gfx
>everything else is early access "ideas guy" shit that never leaves Alpha
>mfw I still play Diablo 2 because, with a few rare exceptions, games haven't gotten any better since.
feels bad guys, I had so much hope for the future

Attached: 1554551821905.jpg (394x580, 47K)

What kind of absolute retard puts enigma in anything other than a perf eth bp?

Necro is a weird class because you can do a variety of builds but at the same time every build is "Corpse Explosion ft. _____".
Summonmancer/Netflixmancer is slow going, sure but you dont have to worry about any immunities in Hell and dont even need gear. I usually make one first just because I can stack like 500MF my whole way through the game to get gear for my other characters.

Been playing a Bonemancer for the first time in years. Shit's actually good. Teeth does OK through Normal and once you get Bone Spear you're 1 or 2 shotting everything easily. Still need Corpse Explosion sometimes to clear large packs though, but Bone Prison is just so fucking brokenly overpowered if you use it properly and have it well synergized.

This. Barb is the fastest melee build/class but even then the fastest way to lvl it is by shouting things to death.
Kinda sad really.

bowbarb

Fireclaw Werebear Druid, Hardcore.
diabloii.net/forums/threads/cbzs-hc-fc-bear-guide.633745/

just run the game in a maximized window you fucking mongoloid
also, you've never heard of plugy/multires?
Diablo 2's had 1080p support via mods for over a decade now.

dumb. Cant belive I wasted my childchood playing stupid hack and slash.

what's a fishymancer?

_________________________ GAY BOX
>chases you around

You and me both buddy

Pinball paladin only with charge

Seriously, though: how do you fucking play skelemancer?
I tried playing every class and Necro was one of my favorites. And, of course, I tried this build. It was really nice, even though Duriel posed some threat: I could complete all 4-5 acts. Then, on Nightmare difficulty, I have noticed the lack of damage and survivability. It was really tough to get through. Then, on Hell it became impossible to even progress.
But with Bone Spirit and Poison Nova it was possible, because BS deals unmitigated magic damage, and Poison Nova deals simply too much damage, even though it's reduced with resistances in many cases. Slowly, but steadily, you could defeat Diablo and Baal on Hell.
I have played Diablo II way back in year 2000, it was really long ago, and I was not an experienced player and I couldn't easily read guides online. Maybe, that's why.

summon necro

I play lightning sorc because it's funnier

Positively clattering.

I love necromancers in vidya.

Focus mostly on your skellies for physical damage. Use amp/lifetap/decrep as needed and get yourself a clay golem. Once something else dies, start up those corpse explosions. Skele mages and revives are supplementals

Does it work on players 8?

Yes, it does. It's just slow in hell mode until you can get a kill or two and start your CE chains. Revives and CE are always scaled damage based upon the enemies, so you can slowly do it. Also keep a wand with charges of teleport for things like the maggot lair or just to recenter your troops.