Tfw don't live in a society where Pic related is publicly executed in the streets as a warning against rabid mental...

>tfw don't live in a society where Pic related is publicly executed in the streets as a warning against rabid mental illness
What went wrong Yea Forums
Who is to blame

anime posters will never be women

Attached: 1562172088028.png (1193x1294, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bc80tFJpTuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you obsessed with trannies
get a life

dilate

fous-toi sac de merde

fpbp

plot twist: OP is a self-loathing tranny

VIDEO
GAMES

what video game is that

>warning against
That doesn't make any sense. I don't hate anyone with a mental illness. I do hate the (((people))) who exploit them for their own ends.

Because it's something that elicits a strong reaction in certain types of people and thus helps radicalize them and push them towards his political ideology.

VIDEO JAMES ??????

>trannies coming to propagandize games like a hat in time and influencing vidya industry is okay
>thread shitting on your kind is not
No, fuck off

Attached: 1564015778004.jpg (1800x1555, 813K)

people post anime girls because they want to duck them, not be them

Attached: 3b.jpg (708x1003, 623K)

>lesbian
so a straight dude in a dress?

if that is grounds for execution so are vidya playing incels, deal with it

>we should publicly execute trannys because i don't like how they look

Attached: take away rights of trans.jpg (706x509, 109K)

you people sure are obsessed with trannies

>she looked stunned and went "Wow, I had no idea."
Bet you 10 to 1, she was being sarcastic and said it with the most scathing tone she could.

Dilate. If they didn't go around convincing children to mutilate their generals I wouldn't give a fuck but this mental illness needs to be purged

Don't be a transphobe bigot.
Transgenders are only trying to colonize women's rape shelters to show the women the virtue of transpenises.
Damn bigoted terf bitches tried to kick us out though, but thankfully Canada makes it a criminal offense to discriminate, question the identity of, or insult transfolk, so we had these terf bigots defunded and then defaced.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-8-30 Women-Only Rape-Relief Shelter Defunded, Then Vandalized.png (775x780, 545K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bc80tFJpTuo

Is RHPS too problematic now? After all the trans person is the villain.

Attached: frank.jpg (350x287, 10K)

>society
gaymers rise up

Attached: 1553336121510.png (1524x1520, 1.99M)

other than one or two specific cases, no one is doing that, there are more children being sold as sex slaves than children turning into trannies

Trans people are the only just people on the planet.
You alt-right incels always complain about women getting light sentences for the same crimes as men.
Well we are here to resolve that issue.
Better be thankful to us you bigot.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-8-30 Karen White how 'manipulative' transgender inmate attacked again 2.pn (426x570, 233K)

no girls would want them, so a faggot in a dress fucking another faggot in a dress
clown world