*snort*

*snort*

Attached: 200EF311-E3C1-4FC8-AF6E-0BFC48934CF6.jpg (750x666, 139K)

reminder that the IOC will allow pre-op men to compete as women at the next olympics.

Attached: 1505019039261.jpg (420x420, 13K)

Powerful...

how much do you had to pay to unlock them, OP?

What the heck "pride" does black green and white stand for

Attached: tingly.png (319x248, 4K)

>Yeah that's gonna be a pass from me. You are welcome to do what you want with your body, but that doesn't mean I will support your degenerate and dangerous lifestyle or its excessive proliferation in media

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

Going to be fucked when records are set that no woman will ever be able to beat.

Mint chocolate chip pride.

it doesn't matter, people who enjoy this stuff either don't play the game or are plain lunatics so what is in the banner is irrelevant

who the fuck unironically cares

Attached: 1567648025575.png (270x301, 102K)

Can't wait

probably some Kangz thing

HEY LOOK AT THIS THING IN THIS GAME I WON'T BE BUYING YAS QUEEN

user, please don't tell me you played that game

>I'm proud I shove shit up my anus!
>I'm proud I chopped my penis off!

Americans lol

>men will win the women section of the olympics
can't wait for the backlash

Attached: IMG_20190519_011721.jpg (2043x1298, 487K)

wow, for a second I wanted to buy that game but now fuck that piece of shit leftist tranny propaganda.

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE ANYMORE

Attached: 57389571158920.png (819x848, 569K)

>We live in a world where women will now SEETHE against trannies
the two most hated factions
killing each other

the autism produced by their virtual shitposting might aswell make twitter close for a few days

Attached: 1567703732700.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

But that's black white and green

Based

who the fuck do they think their audience is?

do they even remember the earlier games?

You do freak

Attached: 64316206245.jpg (500x262, 26K)

and Brits, germans, French, sweeds

I guess it's fine, what grinds my gears is that there are 25 flags total in the game and 18 of them are pride flags.

Okay, I didn't

Attached: myntfeet_by_wtshadow_dd49esvc2.jpg (382x594, 199K)

>Can dab on transphobes for free on gamepass

Can't wait

Attached: 1494389468207.jpg (282x289, 44K)

OH MY GOD THANK YOU CORPORATION. I WILL NOW BUY YOUR GAME BECAUSE YOU PUT A PIECE OF CLOTH IN IT.

Christ, people are so fucking easily manipulated.

Irish

fucking lol

>100% of womens world records smashed
so brave

so stunning

I'm so glad that the only people who actually like and defend trannies (white people) are becoming a smaller and smaller minority.
Can't wait until they finally fuck off so the rest of us are free to get rid of these annoying cunts.

>tfw favorite sport still has zero (0) women in it

Attached: george-custer-9264128-1-402.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

i wonder whos behind this

Burger cope

This is the final redpill and sad truth. You win. We'll be casted away into the cold night, never to be seen again. This is our final moments.

No, no, the pic is mirrored

Uh actually it's because they put playable Halo Reach models in the game. Now I will buy your game.

>gets offended by flags in gears of war
>upset that hate mobs targeted a game developer
>wants to choose their pronouns in cyberpunk 2077
This board sucks

Medical pride.
Be sure to thank your doctor!

Go to twitter, it's not just white people lol. Plus as long as Jews are still around the degeneracy of sexology isnt going anywhere.

We just have to get nigger Hamilton out of the sport

I honestly dont give a shit what people identify as. People can believe in whatever claptraps they choose, I myself have my religious faiths. I just don't see why they need to have all the confirmation in the world. If personally believing in something isn't enough, then nothing will be.

Clown world won't go away just because you ignore it, Ampharos.

Absolutely based

>All those fagbags on Twitter suddenly going "OMIGOD GEARS OF WAR IS THE BEST!!!!!" and "Suddenly, I love Gears of War" because of these flags
>Instead of getting excited about playing the actual game
And just like that my hatred for these "people" increases one-hundred fold.
I can't wait for the day when they're actively and publicly condemned.

Attached: 10205110501.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

>if you don't kill them in multiplayer, 40% of them will kill themselves anyway

>series is entirely about Rob Liefeld-esque soldiers shooting alien bugs while showing their byceps
>make its mainline next title with a woman protagonist and with pride flags

Talk about not getting the point of a franchise just because you want to so desperately push your ideologies.

Attached: based Capaldi.jpg (616x699, 36K)

>it's not just white people lol.
White people are the only ones pushing laws to defend them though.
Hell, in my (original) home country the conservative party is still arguing about whether or not the death sentence should be reinstated for gays.

>vettel will probably leave F1 before Al Hamil
fuck I hate that fuck, smug like a motherfucker when his car works and cries and whines when shit goes wrong

Attached: 1554551855252.jpg (513x498, 78K)

Trannies fucking disgust me

Attached: 1567650648802.jpg (249x249, 13K)

harsh reality

Attached: Gay-Pride-Calendar-Germany-Couple-of-Men.jpg (2000x1330, 381K)

Yeah, I'm thinking he's...

Attached: B&R.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Eh, I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if China, being run by pragmatists, will embrace homo/tranny shit because of the massive gender imbalance they have: there are millions of Chinese men who won't get married just because there aren't enough Chinese women to marry.

Why wouldn't they be excited for the game anyways? They wouldn't be excited for the faggot flags if they weren't playing the game

Yeah I dont even get why white people are defending this shit when the LGBT people in my city do nothing but abuse white people and treat them like shit.

I can't fucking wait, shit's gonna be so cash

Only if their test levels are low enough yes

>redefine "men" and "women" to no longer refer to bodies
>retroactively apply those definitions to everything that used the words to mean bodies
This is the dumbest shit
If you change words, you have to translate older terms that used them or they won't make sense, like this sport division thing would need new terms like "testosterone sports" and "estrogen sports" or something. It was never about separating people by reproductive-role instinct.
Such a pointlessly stupid word mess they've created with their historical revisionism.

>they don't play the games
This is a meme. These people are the way they are because they're weak sheep and are consumerist whores. Of course they play these stupid games, go to conventions, etc. because that's all their life is, they have no higher morality than just dopamine. However, they only make up like 1% of the total consumer abuse at the very best.

Where's my Christian flag, my kingdom of Jerusalem flag

Attached: 1567702011494.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I'm not that underaged tranny faggot you fucking RETARDS
Fuck trannies
Fuck Twitter
Fuck faggots
And FUCK WOOLOO NIGGERS

Attached: Ampharos5.png (646x988, 714K)

Because theyll support shit for the sake of supporting the push for lgbt shit. Nobody actually likes gears of war.

Because white people are stupid.
It took me a long time to realize this, but white people are legitimately fucking stupid.

based and redpilled
t. jimmy rustles

Attached: 1559290466134.jpg (441x604, 78K)

Two copies of Queers of War, please.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

furry pride

Hahaha shit no argument from me on that one

Ironically China is already solving that issue by sending many of their excess men to Africa, where they marry and intermix with the native African women.

This should surprise literally nobody.

>Because theyll support shit for the sake of supporting the push for lgbt shit.

But aren't they doing that already?? You know, maybe it's because I'm old but I used to be against this SJW pandering shit when I was a young adult now that I'm old I don't give a fuck anymore. This SJW shit is already in a lot of games already. Just fuckin ignore it you fucking retard.

time to win some gold medals

Attached: 1478160916967.jpg (103x125, 3K)

I shiver at the thought of what their offspring will look like.

This is why they lost the war

I honestly think it's hilarious China never bought into the anti colonization bullshit, they deserve to dominate the world at this point.

you know these games had chicks in them from like, the beginning right

>now
Gays and lesbians hate trans people, feminist hate trans people.
They ironically get suppressed.

I just play Jap games.
Let the white retards who still cling to western trash because their lives are empty deal with this shit.

Remember when Xboners said Phil doesnt bend over trannies like Sony did? Where are they now?

Attached: 1566438676616.png (708x807, 654K)

There was a time when the rainbow meant dreamlike wonder and childlike awe. Now, it's just ass-fuck. I will never forgive them for that.

It's people finding out about Gears of War through the in-game pride flags, and deciding because of their inclusion that the game is worth purchasing.
Instead of, I dunno, having played the previous ones and getting excited to play the newest one. Or watching how the game plays and thinking "this looks fun, maybe I'll check it out", they just throw their money at it because their identity politics are being stoked.
Seriously, these faggots wouldn't have played the game or even heard about it if the pride flags weren't in.