Considering they are using new models and adding new maps and shit

considering they are using new models and adding new maps and shit.

Is this a remaster or remake?

Attached: 70428198_115892329788100_8009720566560849920_n.jpg (886x888, 192K)

Remaster, if Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated is also considered one

>went from realistic jrpg to kawaii uwu week shit
soulless

they should remaster the audio instead. having these generic britbongs voices is disgusting

>ff8 remaster looks worse
>xc remaster looks better
what did they mean by this?

>Battle for Bikini
but that is being rebuilt from the ground up, similar to the crash and spyro games. so that is considered a remake.

xenoblade is most likely still using the same engine but just tweaked to accompany newer graphical details and models.

>>went from realistic jrpg to kawaii uwu week shit
>Literally looks like the production art now
Nah, fuck off

Attached: 1538280897180m.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

I have never seen anybody say Xenoblade was a good looking game before they announced this remake. Where the fuck are you people coming from?

Attached: 1567639036335.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

>xc remaster looks better
Imagine being this delusional

Remaster. It's the same game with higher quality assets. Remakes are made from the ground up.

smug fiora

Everyone butchers these words so I don't really think there's a ruler for it

I've seen remaster mean the same exact assets at a higher resolution

soul
soulless

>realistic jrpg
bruh

Attached: Fioraallarmor.jpg (1920x3906, 2.35M)

it's kind of both. Textures/lighting are remastered but characters models (at least the main characters) are remade. New area too

Models have less details now so it's a downgrade for the sake of the game looking more anime and because the switch is so underpowered that you have to save as many polygons as possible

(You)

I win ;)

>Uses an updated version of the XC2/Torna engine
>Features enhanced graphics all around, including new character and likely enemy models
>More than likely includes features from XC2 like gravestones for unique monsters, and other QoL features
>Combat system has more than likely been altered from the original
>Already confirmed to have new areas included in the game that were cut from the original
>More than likely going to get a remastered soundtrack
>Japanese website confirmed that the story would not only be retold, but have new plot introduced as well, more than likely to further establish a proper connection to XC2
It might as well be a fucking remake.

Attached: image.jpg (919x1280, 340K)

Yeah I agree imagine thinking that soulless garbage of the original looks good

>Remake
To make again.
Video game examples: Metroid Zero Mission, FFVII Remake, Bionic Commando Rearmed.
Movie examples: Peter Jackson's King Kong, John Carpenter's The Thing, 2019's Aladdin
>Remaster
To refine, update, touch up for new hardware or new release.
Video game examples: FFXII Zodiac Age, Kingdom Hearts HD, Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Movie examples: George Lucas' Star Wars special editions, Blade Runner Final Cut

Imagine being delusional enough to think shitty art is soul

New added story? Fuck that shit man. Can't they just leave that game alone and let it rest in piece with glory? Thze story was perfectly fine as it is. Please don't ruin it just for the sake of money.

Fuck I'm not gonna pay full price again for a few added areas and story content.