What did Kojima mean by this?

What did Kojima mean by this?

Attached: explain this.png (408x442, 297K)

He meant "Okay, since you fuckers kept crying about Raiden not being Snake now you've got to deal with Snake and only Snake, same face and different guy every time, fucking gaijin crybabies."

I wish my hairline didn't recede when I was 19. I'd give anything to have a full head of hair again.

I like how you don't include Peace Walker which clearly shows an aged up version of the Snake Eater Snake.

Point is
>Solid Snake at 37 looks like Big Boss at 29 even though he should have aged (wrinkles, boomer hairline, etc.) by then
>Big Boss never aged at all during his coma

>aged up
Nah, his wrinkles got a bit deeper, but that's about it. Pretty sure him looking more square is due to limitations of the PSP's hardware itself.

Attached: pardon.png (536x163, 46K)

PW doesn't count for shit
>3 - young looking guy
>PW - transitions to ugly old hag witch
>V - then back to young looking guy

The whole series is about Big Boss' God their genes.
Of course he looks young, Big Boss is like a sayian he retains his youth in order to fight longer.

MGSV uses face scanning like REmake2 and DMC5, but certain characters like Big Boss and Miller are made up out of several different faces to be more accurate.

Huey is a character who got a completely different face but I cant remember the name of the model.

Attached: 2334424234.jpg (796x443, 85K)

>ugly, old hag witch
That was for the CG renders.

Attached: snake_pw.jpg (1920x2400, 1.32M)

>Big Boss and Miller are made up out of several different faces to be more accurate.
Did Kojima ever state the faces that made up Big Boss in V? Any celebrities, etc?

Also
>PW - spotted mustache
>V - goes back to having a fully covered mustache only a few weeks (probably even days) after PW
How the fuck is this supposed to make sense

>Did Kojima ever state the faces that made up Big Boss in V? Any celebrities, etc?

No, but I assume the tech is something similar to the character creator in the game.

It was five faces, one of them is Kiefer and the rest is mystery

>one of them is Kiefer
You sure? Big Boss in that game looks nothing like him, especially when he has a wider, more square jaw.

Why does Kojima love making ugly characters so much?

Attached: you two look like shit.png (824x404, 432K)

Gay

>but I cant remember the name of the model
Sebastien Le Floch

Attached: 1556138516370.png (719x407, 84K)

He looks alot like Kiefer from certain angles, especially the looks in his eyes

Attached: 13280840315_6ac0ca7c2e_b.jpg (1024x576, 266K)

Kiefer is nowhere to be mentioned in though

Probably because they were chasing a completely different audience with Peace Walker without any regard for us Gaijins, they made him look way more Japanese as if they were trying to sell him as a futuristic samurai man.

Attached: 051310_mgs_walkman_1.jpg (600x442, 59K)

Attached: Laszlo_01.jpg (840x595, 117K)

>Leigh Carmichael
Very close match
Also, who made that two eyes mod?

Attached: very close match.png (483x261, 237K)

Then give your money to a hair transplant doctor

Kojima-san meant that Men age like fine wine.

Attached: tuxedo frog.png (1000x1000, 201K)