Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vdo5oT4qco0
youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8
youtube.com/watch?v=rXIjDzlGc5I
youtube.com/watch?v=rNCF6sDymRc
youtube.com/watch?v=n7Te5fcnrUA
youtube.com/watch?v=86QvTlQ5ziY
youtube.com/watch?v=mu2RsEUOA3M
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-06-18-sea-of-thieves-hit-three-month-target-in-a-single-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im tired

Attached: soy3.png (454x520, 7K)

xbros told me Gears games look amazing but wtf it looks fucking bad

Attached: gears$.jpg (3840x2125, 3.32M)

>”Games with female leads don’t sell.”
Well, they don’t. Try selling a game that isn’t an established IP that you’ve decided to shoehorn diversity into (on a system utterly starved for games), and then we'll see how the numbers line up.

Gears 4 didn't sell for shit and neither will 5 so I guess all those business suits were right Cliffy.

Friendly reminder that Radical heights was THE best battle royale game even though the money system was stupid.

WOMEN are so STRONG haha but what if she she stepped on my penis?? LOL jk seriously women in games so good for the industry lol but maybe....haha

>kick butt

Attached: 1560793683760.gif (326x191, 34K)

and they dont

SJW GAMES THAT BOMBED:
>BattleFieldV
>Mirrors Edge Catalyst
>Wolfenstein 2
>Wolfenstein young lesbians
>Mafia 3
>Watch Dogs 2
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Lawbreakers
>Sunset
>Revolution 60
>Depression quest
>far cry rage 2
>life is strange 2

SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Mortal kombat 11

>ANTI SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Tekken 7
>Kingdom come deliverance
>Rinworld

why tf are they saying its the best looking game ever wtf

Attached: gears6.jpg (3840x2160, 3.15M)

Why is he assuming Gears 5 will sell? The series is well past its prime.

Queers 5

Attached: NiceGame.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

But they do, just look at Metroid, Tomb Raider and Cooking Mama

Attached: 1516843425381.jpg (540x598, 26K)

MODS = FAGGOTS

Who is he talking about?
There are countless successful games with female leads.
What a virtue signalling fag.

nier automata did ok tho, and the people who played it because of the first nier are very few, so it didn't just clinged to an existing ip.

>BattleFieldV
>Mirrors Edge Catalyst
>Wolfenstein 2
>Wolfenstein young lesbians
>Mafia 3
>Watch Dogs 2
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Lawbreakers
>Sunset
>Revolution 60
>Depression quest
>far cry rage 2
>life is strange 2
>Mortal kombat 11
all of these were massive successes
>Tekken 7
>Kingdom come deliverance
>Rinworld
all of these were massive failures
looks like resetera wins again

Attached: 1548525958398.png (480x360, 212K)

it's a small but important step

But those are in different genres where people are more receptive to female leads. Triple A FPS games would be a harder sell. I think things are changing now obviously, but he's not wrong for saying it as it's been popular thought for years in the industry

I know Tomb Raider is pretty close, but also Lara Croft is a gaming icon who sold pretty much off pure sex appeal so I feel like it's more of an exception

>*20FPS INTENSIFIES*

Not to debate the rest of the list but how is Rimworld anti-SJW?

runs fine but it feels like it looks worse than 4 desu

Attached: gears7.jpg (3840x2160, 3.17M)

I know it very much made it own genre in and of itself but Metroid is a FPS which tons of people took a liking to, maybe due to the fact Samus is a very much "show don't tell" character who is done very well in the Prime games , fuck Other M though the writing was godawful

These games can sell well if they are GOOD games and dont force the characters onto people and organically make sense within the game itself

Anyone know if you can play Gears 5 in early access by getting the Xbox Game Pass? Or do you have to wait for the actual release date?

Attached: game-pass-evergreen-offer4.jpg (1800x1216, 117K)

they failed you subhuman faggot kill yourself cliffy

Deliverance did great you ding dong diddley dummy

why milk this franchise after 3? judgment and 4 were complete shit.

>19 banners

WOMEN HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THE COVER OF A VIDEO GAME BEFORE
IN FACT, WOMEN HAVE NEVER BEEN PLAYABLE IN VIDEO GAMES BEFORE EITHER!
NOT ONCE
THEREFORE, GEARS BROKE NEW GROUND!

Attached: 1545497259288.gif (413x243, 51K)

>that virtue signalling

Attached: cliffyb cuck.png (400x400, 329K)

I can't fucking wait for gears 5 to sell like shit

>Throw the Gears of War fanbase completely under the bus and then call them a bunch of whiny children
>Both of your games bomb back to back
>Come crawling back through a mile of shit and try to act like you were on their side the whole time
Fuck you Cliffy B. You fucking asshole piece of shit.

What the fuck are 16 and 17? Also I can't imagine the playerbase back in the day for Gears 1 - 3 being very accepting of faggotry like this. They'd be getting dabbed on by blacks and Mexicans all day, and that's a good thing.

I can't wait for Gears 5 to be completely forgotten on its own release day, just like Gears 4.

i know you're being ironic but still, stop it.

That sounds so insincere

Change your region to New Zealand.

Can feminists please accuse Cliffy of rape already? He's one dev I wouldn't mind if he offed himself.

Attached: 13929971152042771828106.jpg (441x396, 21K)

this is a blue christian image board, delete that picture.

Attached: 1449532966830.png (500x500, 144K)

You can play at 9pm est if you have game pass ultimate tonight

Probably because it's 60fps and that's not the xbox one x

>xbox
>the community with the most shittalking in one of the most normie game series
>having pride flags
I see this going very well.

>cliffy is back
imbecile

its still 30 on base xbox and thats pc with insane graphics and ultra texture pack installed

I'm on PC, do I need the Ultimate pass or would the regular one work (since apparently ultimate is just game pass + live)?

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.jpg (210x230, 7K)

only ultimate gamepass gives you access to ultimate versions :^)

people really have an issue with pride flags in a mature rated game? why?

bros

Attached: prideflags.png (966x805, 673K)

I've come to know that when a man says something so cliched about being a ''feminist'' or a ''sjw'', he must be a sex predator behind the curtains.

Antagonistic reminder that it was a buggy cash grab.

i'm gonna use the tranny flag ironically

>MK11
>sold well

Attached: 1544713308093.jpg (426x426, 95K)

Why'd they make the Gear 5 trailer look so fucking retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdo5oT4qco0

Games with female leads sell just as well as any other.
Games with ugly female leads don't.

hurrdurrr, HURRR

Attached: hurr.png (916x222, 20K)

Anyone listen to the Xbox hacking episode of Dark Net Diaries?

I wonder what was in Cliffy's "beach pics" folder on his work computer...They were "weird" apparently.

Wait, when did Mirrors Edge get a sequel?

Gears of War become a gay saga.

Games that sell themselves purely on having a female protagonist that "kicks butt" are destined to fail because they're more focused on pandering to women than actually being games.
Doubly so for a game like Gears of War, which had rape camps. How are they gonna explain that? That all those people just up and stopped basically enslaving women for some reason and now women are allowed to fight with men?

Nice, Cliff gluing himself into games he has no creative role associated with.

>tomb raider
>one of the biggest franchises to ever happen in the videogame industry
>games with female leads don't sell

I can agree with you with the fact that there aren't many female leads in games, but no one cares if the main character has a dick or a vagina. As long as the game is good and not filled with retarded, feminist marketing, people will jump in.

>The fact its campaign lets you play as former sidekick Kait rather than a balloon-armed, super roided man is already a step in a more inclusive direction.
>For a game that’s so long been associated with dudes shaped like fridge freezers, it’s refreshing to see The Coalition go that extra mile to make gamers from all walks of life feel included.
ITS LIKE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS HAVE NEVER EVEN PLAYED THE GODDAMN GAME HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIT

Attached: 1522784383413.gif (200x200, 3.95M)

Stunning AND brave! To CliffyB I say: heck yeah! Girls are awesome and powerful.

I omlu.care about multiplayer. And I'm gonna have fun

>Rimworld
>anti-sjw
There's custom characters that are self inserts of trannies who paid to get in there and they're absolute snowflakes, tho

It's not, it's just that one time a tranny got upset about it and Tynan told them to fuck off

Gears 5 is puzzling for me. It's oblivious that the earliest titles had as their main audience edgy teenagers. The kind that would casually throw racial slang and use "gay" as a insult. But it's clear there are no longer the main target in Gears 5.
And if they are not, then who is it? Hard to me to imagine average women or (for the lack of better world) "basedboys" getting into the Gears gameplay even with all this progressive pandering.

>I just like seeing women kick butt
Why?

>And if they are not, then who is it?
Women. They're applying the blue ocean strategy. Since women don't play shooters, then the company that makes a shooter for women will corner the market. At least that's the theory, it almost never works out.

>this comes from the guy who wrote that the Locust procreate by chaining and raping the Berserkers over and over again
Huh.

Attached: 1463181137647.jpg (640x499, 102K)

>females on the cover of games
How about on the cover of Wheaties? #1 spot for women's sports? Oh, that's right, that place is now reserved for TRANNIES. Sorry, woman, know who your betters are!

why does a game only become inclusive if you put 20 tranny flags in it?

i remember my aunt playing psx games with me like resident evil, fear effect and tomb raider and nobody gave a fuck about being "inclusive" back then

Seems a bit stupid to turn hypermasculinity series into series for women, instead of making a new ip or using existing ip more suited for women liking.

>I LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE KICK BUTT
how is this an adult man

I support fascism if it forces dead memes to die for real

Wait are the banners free?

Or do you have to buy them with real money? Because that would be fucking brilliant.

Attached: gears13.jpg (3840x2160, 3.67M)

>Seems a bit stupid to turn hypermasculinity series into series for women, instead of making a new ip or using existing ip more suited for women liking.
This. Why haven't people learned anything? They make a game for people who don't play games, and then get surprised when that game doesn't sell, even to the people who do play games.

>i was told for decades "games with female leads don't sell."
Well its just come out, it could bomb

Why must games be political? Why must devs feel like their personal opinion has to be implemented into their games?

Attached: 1351066085490.png (286x324, 47K)

Its the best selling game of the year so far

>games with female leads don't sell
So did he have a stroke during 1996 when Tomb Raider sold 7 million copies, received critical acclaim, and was influential towards many other series?

Everything before 2008 didn’t happen, apparently.

Why Gears of War of all franchises was chosen to be a symbol of female empowerment I'll never understand. Lots of the cog saw women as nothing but baby factories. Gears 1 was a gruesome war story. Somehow 3 onward became equal opportunity warfare.

>Why Gears of War of all franchises was chosen to be a symbol of female empowerment
It's not.

YAY FEMALE CHARACTERS!

Attached: EC5rMUJXkAEBAPL.png (341x331, 143K)

You are a filthy liar who hides behind "diversity" to shield yourself from criticism, just like Bioware and every other SJW shill. No one likes you. Please go.

Attached: 20190905_151756.jpg (1080x1362, 557K)

>Try selling a game that isn’t an established IP that you’ve decided to shoehorn diversity into
The problem is the diversity. No one wants to play some fat black tranny in a motorscooter. But plenty of female lead series have done well, because the female lead is, and heres the key fucking problem you soi boi's keep missing: THE FEMALE LEAD HAS TO BE ATTRACTIVE. Big tits, hourglass figure. No one wants to play some ugly ass bitch who looks like she walked out of the cromag era with hairy knuckles bitching about her feelings all fucking day.

You know why Samus is loved? Because she doesn't say a fucking word, and kills everything that moves. You know why old school Lara Croft was loved? Because she had big fat tits and was a classy british cunt. You know why no one likes your diversity hire bullshit characters? Because they're physically fucking repulsive and have the personality of a fucking cheese grater.

you forgot battleborn

Resident Evil did female leads better and way before you Cliff. Not you or the industry are doing anything new, even though you're pretending you are for the purpose of virtue signaling. Fuck off.

Attached: Jill_Valentine_original_outfit.png (253x393, 70K)

>Resident Evil did female
I love RE, but Jill is like the dullest main lead in the series.

As if anyone remembers it.

Attached: 234121444.png (399x322, 42K)

>19 fag pride flags
>0 white pride flags
hmm

What ur trying to say is sexy women sell games
>Shocker

Doesnt change the fact. And do you really think Gears 5s female lead will be anymore interesting?
Shes literally going to be a Mary sue "me woman stronk!" At least Jill got some character development.

Besides, if you dont like Jill, try Claire, who is probably the baddest ass female in the series.

>cliffy knows he holds no relevance in gamer circles
>so he tries to be relevant for the LGBTranny circles by smearing honey on their lips

Embarrassing
hes desperately trying to latch on to something so he can pretend to be relevant again

Attached: 1560077014647m.jpg (892x1024, 145K)

Was Lara Croft created to appeal to women who didn't play games at the time? Or was she created mostly to be eye candy for horny teens/young adults?

They've been trying this for a while, the NFL took great effort to make women the primary viewers of football. These companies are convinced there's an ocean of gold waiting for them if they can just get rid of their male audience.

I'm playing Gears 5 right now, and Kait got more character development in just Gears 4 alone than Jill has since RE1.
>Shes literally going to be a Mary sue "me woman stronk!"
Why are you making shit up? Gears 5 opens with her going through PTSD and her relying on Marcus to help her because he know exactly what she's going through.
>At least Jill got some character development
In one game, 19 years ago.
>Claire, who is probably the baddest ass female in the series.
And she's still the 4th best main character.

what a fucking faggot

I was thinking of trying it but haven't played gears since 3.

>check out gears of war4
>100 fucking gb download

You aving a giggle m8?

Tomb raider has not been relevant in 19 years though. The new games are all flops

>Tekken 7 is anti SJW

Wut? It's just a fighting game. Did I miss something?

Attached: 1559676279990.png (279x337, 133K)

>in one game

Ok, so you've revealed that you're either shit posting or an idiot who hasn't played any resident evil except the first. Either way, your opinion can be safely discarded.

Maybe the issue is that FPS is a shit genre, did he ever consider that?

totaly forgot that even existed
thanks

Lack of melancholy is one thing, which was something that old Gears' trailers were good at doing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8
youtube.com/watch?v=rXIjDzlGc5I
youtube.com/watch?v=rNCF6sDymRc
youtube.com/watch?v=n7Te5fcnrUA
youtube.com/watch?v=86QvTlQ5ziY
Even 4 at least attempted something like it
youtube.com/watch?v=mu2RsEUOA3M

>It literally became Queers of War.

How do Sony fans have such power...

Heres the thing though user: Women don't want to play some dumpy looking turbo dyke either. They want to play a hot girl, because they too wish to be seen as desireable.

>who hasn't played any resident evil except the first
>19 Years ago
Not only do you know nothing about Jill,, but you're too fucking retarded to know that RE3 came out 19 years.

Nah. It doesn‘t have to be pretty. It just have to make sense.
There‘s a fundamental differences between "We created a female character because there‘s a need for one", and "we created a female character because female is a checkbox". You don‘t see people bitching about Kara in detroit become human. You don‘t see people bitching about Ellie in TLOU. Good female design is not hard, it just has to make sense.
And a fucking female in a hardcore shooter game makes absolutely no sense at all.

>I was told for decades "games with female leads don't sell."
The game only just came out, so he can still be proven that it is the case.

based

>games with female leads dont se-

Oof. Better rev up them goalposts.

Attached: imgbin-metroid-prime-2-echoes-metroid-other-m-metroid-samus-returns-metroid-prime-trilogy-metroid-pr (728x1550, 218K)

Who the fuck still plays xbox? I haven't seen Xbox being mentioned since their shitty e3 conference.

>Jill was only considered a lead in 3

Kill yourself.

>Jill is the canonical lead in 1
>Claire is canonical lead in 2
>Jill is lead in 3
>Claire is lead in CV
RE is literally strong, sexy empowered female character the fucking series you absolute retard, and not a single person complains because they're done well and are not some diversity checklist shit.

This. Been playing since 10am est. Good shit.

>RE1 Jill is retarded
>REmake Jill is Dull
>RE5 Jill is a slave
>Rev1 Jill is once again dull
>RE3 was the only time Jill was able to grow as a character
Yes, RE3 Jill is the only one that really matters

>Jill is the canonical lead in 1
LOL are you retarded? Chris is the canon route and is on the cover. Jill is for badies that can play on hard mode.
>Claire is canonical lead in 2
Leon is just as important
>Claire is lead in CV
Chris is just as important
>they're done well
Claire, sure, but Jill has had one good game to shine
>and are not some diversity checklist shit.
Not them, but Rebecca was.

>"i was told for decades "games with female leads don't sell well"

Attached: Tomb Raider 1 Cover.jpg (995x1024, 214K)

>"are you retarded? Chris is the canon route"

Actually there is no solid canon route confirmed. It's actually impossible to save both Rebecca & Barry in any version of RE1 even though they both survived the events of the mansion subsequent RE content.

Attached: bz-5d08a904d314c8420509280958230985 resident evil rape.jpg (1212x940, 160K)

>kick butt

boomers

can I get a straight pride or white pride flag.

I know 85% of this board was watching Nickelodeon when the original trilogy came out but women have been in the game from the beginning and playable since the third, where they were the objective best charachters along with kantus because their hitboxes were smaller.

Should have fucked your aunt desu.

It's not sjw to put a woman in a game it is sjw to put one in because you think not doing so is sexist or oppresses women. Muh stronk woman is SJW propaganda, that is trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist based on a false narrative.

>Metroid
>Selling
user...

Chris' campaign is the bases they used for the CV because Wesker only dies in Chris' best ending, and in UC one of the few canon story is Wesker surviving the Tyrant attack and escaping the mansion.
No matter how inconsistant the RE1 timeline is, Wesker "dying" to the Tyrant is the only thing that never changes

BUY MY GAME SHITLORDS

Attached: 1560125556305.jpg (1274x1023, 95K)

Its the mistake of having it focus on one character that most players don't have a strong connection to after one game, and it misses the whole "War" part of Gears of War, its supposed to be a world that is forged through conflict and always grasping for those peace times because War is hell. Each trailer is good at that, some better than others. None of them only focused on one guy.

Gears 4 trailer focused on JD, Markus, and Anya. Contrasting itself with a dark blue nightmare run through the Forrest getting shot at, while going back to a nice sun set day where times were better, simpler

Gears 1 had Markus go through a deserted town destroyed by a enemy you don't even see until the end. The ruins, the rain, all sell this hopeless situation perfectly.

Gears 3 Focused on Two Characters which was very appropriate because you the player had been with them for so long that loosing either one of them would impact you somewhat and seeing them get older, gritter, as the situation has grown worse tells you YEAH, WAR IS HELL

Gears 2 Had trailers that had EVERYONE gearing up for one last assault in a war that had taken everything from them, Dom sitting looking at a picture of his wife, the faded lighting on the surface as they just drill down without saying a word to each other, looking down in opposite directions. One Last Assault, what could be their "Last Day" on the surface

Gears 5's trailer has nothing. It's got nothing, it wants to focus on a character that the majority of people don't have that much care for they don't hate her its just they're more interested in her backstory than her Making their Gears of War Trailer look like a character piece, focusing on her only ONE Characters (Maybe) downfall is retarded. Its like they want Gears 5 to be known for their deep characters when Gears didn't need to spell that out for you in every trailer. It was their fi you wanted it. 5's trailer comes off as preachy

Attached: 1551343369613.jpg (657x483, 60K)

I can't wait for Yea Forums's meltdown when this game sells well.

No one has ever given a shit about the plot of these games the series is famous for being a fast paced arena shooter with over the top gore why do you retards write up these grand soliloquies about this shit when everyone knows you just hate women and don't want them as the main character?

People who praise this shit don't even play Gears.
Be happy, they're easy targets in game.

Have sexy female characters = ant SJW

lmao blatant lies

>MAYBE I used hyperbole

no tim sweeny as lead delevolper no buy, fuck sjws fuck cliff

people who play gears haven't played the games since 3

How much of a cranny faggot do you have to be to enjoy watching women act like men? Was he raised by a single mom or something?

MS games don’t sell well anymore, and they don’t announce it anyway. They will announce some meaningless thing based on Game Pass users and we are supposed to take that for success but it’s not.

>implying women are more than baby factories

Not gonna make it user

will become the bull dyke game of choice.

>MS games don’t sell well anymore
Forza, Cupead, Ori, and Sea of Thieves say otherwise

It's on game pass so i doubt it will sell well. They'll go by unique players instead of sales in their post-release marketing to hide the fact that no one bought it, just like how no one bought Sea of Thieves.

What are Halo 5, Forza, Cuphead, Gears 4, Ori, Sea of Thieves, and State of Decay 2?

The marketing is fucking awful for this game really.
I'm playing Act 1 right now, it so far the game has been mainly about Marcus and JD. I know Chapter 2 is about Kait, but so far she has been just a background character, and isn't even apart of chapter 3

I think one of the main devs was positive about gamergate, mostly ciricising the incestial relationship between CA indie devs and video game "journalists" which make it very hard for people outside of the sjw group to get any coverage.

>just like how no one bought Sea of Thieves.
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-06-18-sea-of-thieves-hit-three-month-target-in-a-single-day

ironically enough there is literally nothing feminin about modern female characters. they all look and act like men as if being a traditional woman or acting typical feminin is something to be ashamed off

Gears has always been a shitty, by-the numbers garbage series that nobody by M$shills liked, and they only liked it for being M$ exclusive.

just posting facts. deal with it, fanboiz

Attached: YouShouldHaveBoughtIt.jpg (708x708, 41K)

They're including game pass subscriptions in that, says it right at the end.

this. and I am not even being sexist here. if uncharted or god of war had starred fat, small dudes I would have not played them either.
And I also commented how ugly peter parker looked in the new spider-man game.
but there is also a huge double standard going around in games right now. MK, God of war and Spider-Man all had outfits which have the male character walk around in his underwear so that you can see his breast and butt.
Yet not a single western AAA game is still allowed to have attractive female characters let alone actual sexy once which wear revealing oufits

I legitimately wonder how many gay people play these "inclusive" games and how many of them use these fucking dumb ass flags or even care. The only "people" I could imagine using these and actually being excited about something so retarded are those degenerates from parades who like to wear dresses and talk like absolute faggots and those subhumans dont even play videogames. Im pretty sure real gay people couldnt give a fuck about this

(You)

Lmao more like Gays of War

>ten day free trail
who little faith did they have in this train wreck?

>Call me a SJW if you want, I just like seeing women kick butt, always have, always will

This is exactly how sex offenders speak in order to throw people off their trail. Guarantee he's getting metoo'd at some point.

since there isn't a hetero or cis flag let alone a flag for any other identity group like Religion or race, isn't this pretty much the opposite of inclusivety? it sounds more like special privilege

>ANTI SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Tekken 7

how in the earth is Tekken 7 "anti sjw"?
not saying it's an sjw game, but it has probably the most respectful national representation out of any fighting games, has arab, black women, "respectful fat" characters, and outside of the bikini dlc costumes the designs are not that sexual, so it's not like the game has much for sjws to seethe about

stop using unrelated games for your shitposting

after act 1 the entire game focuses only on her.
I hope you didn't waste your money on this trash

white people truly need extinction.

christ I miss when bait was funny

women cant kick butt

Yeah, where's my swastika flag?

Didn't 3 have a girl on the cover too

but they wont put up the black nationalist flag, racist faggots

Things are still funny. You just grew bitter.

What happened to "of War"?

in the background yeah but it was JD in the foreground

>

Neat. When is the original trilogy going to be ported to Steam?

All lgbt people I know legitimately despise this stuff aswell, along with those parades. I can’t think of any other group of people where the vocal minority paints such a bad picture for so many others.

Most lgbt people just want to be treated normally but companies and others insist that you need to act different and show off or something.

Nigga what?? lmao

Fucking YIKES

Im a fag that plays these games, but I hate all the inclusive shit they put in games

Kek, can't wait for him to get #Metooed

>offer the game with a sub
>give away the sub for a dollar
>omg look how many players we have

Yawn

Too masculine

>plenty of games that sold well prior to "woke" culture (Tomb Raider, Perfect Dark, Mirrors Edge 1, etc. etc.)
>CliffyB: "It's about time we got some female leads!"
I hate these disingenuous fucks literally rewriting history.

I don't get it. Does he not know what Tomb Raider is?

I'm in the wrong timeline, I need to go back.

Gamers are autistic.

Mirrors edge flopped and lets not forget that evert Metroid game has flopped

But how else can they celebrate these amazing victories if they've already won?

If Mirrors Edge 1 flopped why did they make a sequel?
The game wasn't very big and was basically a side project for Dice. It was profitable I'm sure.

A reboot 7 years later

>games with female leads don't sale
Yeah because Unreal didn't happen

Whites are racist and like to push agendas, they act like they're on the blacks side but they just want us to act exactly the way they want us to act, some black celebs are still slaves to whites but when you have someone that goes off the rails, like Dave Chappelle, they lose their shit.

Harada hates SJWs.

Anyway it's besides the point. There was plenty of profitable female led games prior to woke culture.

they obviously don't care they want you dead

lay off crack my nigga

they became big enough for (them) to start pushing their propaganda

You know it's true, I don't like the left or the right but at least the right can admit being racist, the left hiding it makes me want to beat their faces in.

>Gears 5 opens with her going through PTSD and her relying on Marcus to help her because he know exactly what she's going through.
I hate this shit abouy modern games. It's so blatant. Just give me the cool bro-op shooter, not some """deep""" personal story about coping with le mental illness.

So it's barely an "existing IP" you proved his point.

What even is this meme? Why does the Manlet wrestler get posted with it?

Yeah I'm thinking based and best post of the week.

PC baby!

>they act like they're on the blacks side but they just want us to act exactly the way they want us to act
Is it really so hard to not commit crime?

truth

>posting easily provable lies on social media in $currentYear
what a fuckin retard

That's the problem with Gears of War in 2019. It worked in 2006 being a tongue-in-cheek bro-shooter with lines like "eat shit and die" and over-the-top violence
In 2019 it doesn't work for a number of reasons (mostly because it's gotten stale and people have gone soft) so they have to change the formula and mix things up with new plots and characters - except now they have a new problem, because of these changes it's not Gears of War anymore.
The series should just be cancelled.

He says that last bit like people havent been consistently identifying him as the most tryhard though guy numale for almost a decade now. He squeezes himself into every argument over masculinity even when it has nothing to do with videogames.

>Please no one accuse me of rape or sexual harassment

Attached: 1566405247529.png (1073x697, 673K)

to me gears lost it idk soul i would say first trylogy had just dudes who were good at what they do but they werent "the one" special in this the protagonist is "THE ONE" special and that destroy climat of the war where the protagonist are just 1 of many soldiers is not about the gander is about the forced "YOU are special thing"

Waifu-appeal is a separate beast.

It's easy not to commit a crime, every single dumbass seems to have a problem with it, can't tell if it's bad living, shit parents, or born retardation. But as I said, I don't like the left trying to not act racist, if you're going to be racist you better come out and say it. They seem to hate the truth.

Fucking hell... The gamejournos really broke him when they said that GoW was a "dude bro" game.

Attached: bleszinga (3).jpg (800x720, 217K)

>Gears of War in 2019
The story is netflix tier drama. Gameplay isn't much different from the first entry. The charm and atmosphere are gone. The first and second entry were kino to me. 3, judgement and 4 were ok. 5 seems to be a lot like 4; ok.

Gay flags for gay fags in Queers of War.

>expecting the gaming press to actually play video games
lol

Where is pride flag #16 from, I've never seen one like that before.

bruh nier automata sold b/c of booty dont delude yourself

>no Palestinian flag
>no black power flags
>inclusivity

Aside from the SJW bullshit, what the fuck is the appeal of this game? It looks like another bland shooter with chest high walls.

Barneyfag pride

cliffy is such a fag

So how does the story end?
Does JD take importance again cus Kait is just as dull.

16 is powerpuff girls and 17 is LGBT flag for muslims.

based

Attached: disagreement.jpg (386x601, 34K)

>always have, always will
good for you cliffy, good for you

I think they're trying to copy sony with the "cinematic" games, but they have no idea how to do it.

How many female leads did he have in his earlier games? Pretty sure that wasn't how it went in Jazz Jackrabbit.

Games with female leads don't s-

YEAH DIPSHIT THEY SELL. But games with shitty, uninteresting, preachy, ugly female leads don't sell. Games with blatantly forced "diversity hire" leads don't sell.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x995, 138K)

Between Tomb Raider, Perfect Dark, Mirror's Edge, Metroid, No One Lives Forever, Bayonetta, and Beyond and Evil, sure. No one liked female-led games until the women got their very own series, the fifth game in a pre-existing franchise.

Reminder that even the best battle royale game is SHIT.

>Rage 2
>Nu-Wolfenstein
>Selling well
You really have to be a desperate Bethshill to believe that, and I don't even dislike Rage 2.

Uh sorry Incel, all those games had females that appealed to the male fantasy. When we say "female leads" what we really mean is feminist butch lesbians with pink hair and nose piercings.

I literally tell my gf in the 4th reich she'll be my personal baby making machine. It makes her wet.

Your women should WANT to her your seed, if she doesnt fix up

>tfw wojacks are fading away but not yet gone

Attached: 1566942870425.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Correction: it's not games with female leads that don't sell. It's games with ugly goblinas like the shit you make.

because of harada

Attached: file.png (750x881, 265K)

Attached: file.png (540x784, 177K)

Itt future Wal-Mart shooters

>so it's not like the game has much for sjws to seethe about
they still find a way
they were complaining about that idol girl with the cat hands
they complained and forced him to take roger jr out of the game
they complain that there is only 1 arab black woman and respecfull fat

Attached: file.png (750x1334, 190K)

>flex lines and random cables all over the floor

Makes sense. If I was designing a room on a spaceship I'd want as many tripping hazards as possible.

There are many games with female leads that sell well.
You may not be straight but keep your facts straight.

>Games with female leads don’t sell.
they do though, so long as it isn't woke and the main character is hot

guess we know now what's his favorite game

Attached: 1536879412994.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

nah that post is shit
sunset was such a failure that the studio closed down after making 1 game

>I was told for years games with female protags dont sell
>Tomb Raider was extremely successful
Goddman he is such a retarded sheep

Attached: 1565933641763.jpg (468x895, 85K)

BASED

This man gets it.

>they even added in the retarded nu-pride flag the SJWs made up with the black and brown stripes added

lol fuck this game.

No you don't, LARPer

He means "games with ugly female leads don't sell". They sell if they are hot.

Cliff will do literally anything to get attention, do not take the bait

Attached: 1559661823573.gif (429x284, 866K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1157x816, 207K)

lol now every time Xbros make fun of Sonybros for the gay shit Sony does they can just whip these out.

Attached: 1547223548842.png (919x551, 609K)

Aren't there like a ton of games with women leads that sell well now? Like without the whole premise of gears of war which was built by the characters in it who were mostly male couldn't it be argued the game would have done worse if it was the first in the series rather than switched to a female lead in an already successful brand?

Yeah, Spider-Man in his underwear was a pretty odd costume in the game.
I too also thought Peter looked ugly in the game too.

BECAUSE they hide her tits and ass.

Nigger that's the same exact plot point in Gears 3 with Dom.

lol I thought the same thing. I just cut the console off and let it download and fucked off doing other shit.

I only have SSDs on my pc, i guess i'd need to go buy another SSD now to download/install it.

OMGGGG YASSS KWEEEN SLAAYYY

Attached: 1566249336436.png (714x800, 88K)

Gears has kind of been dead to us Xbros for years, I find it funny that Halo stayed dudebro and Gears turned into this, with the edition of the Pride flags this gives red flags for Gears 6's campaign, hell I'm wondering how Gears 5 ends because I'm worried about JD with this annoying push for goblin face Kait.

Thanks, doc?

It's sadly true. MK11 is selling well due to the lack of games around that time frame.
Shits gonna change quickly soon though lol.

Cliffy is just begging for people to harass him so he can feel like hes important.
>I hope these gamers dont call me an sjw or harass me! Hehehe...is anyone listening? Guys?!

So Pride 17 was LGBQT
Pride 18 was the same thing without the browns
Pride 19 is trans

I wonder what kinda Pride fad will rule 2020 then. Will pedophilia make a comeback or do you think it will be something else?

Attached: Really makes you lesbian.png (920x788, 868K)

Gotta have games to have gay stuff in them.

Zoophillia maybe

No way, that would be cruel to animals.

Wake me up when Cliffy makes a new Jazz Jackrabbit game.

Attached: 5c3.png (500x600, 500K)

it could if its good but theres more than just money

Hedonist males will fuck anything

Holyshit, I can't believe I missed that.

Attached: ohlol1.jpg (660x660, 51K)

so tired
so tired of haaavving sex
(so tired)

They're free.

The sign word for lesbian is basically (pic), HA

Attached: 1442827686642.gif (300x273, 1.84M)

>woo go women! they are just so amazing and special you guys!

fucking hell, I didn't think faggots like this existed.

>brown is now a color of gay

>ask around
>no one remembers the trailer unless I mention the NIN remind
Gears died after 2 anyway

Why is it that you have to ignore all diversity or the success of any diversity that came before you when proclaiming you've done something diverse?

It's ironic that they include browns and blacks in their flag as those cultures are the ones who are MOST against homosexuality.

Attached: memritv-has-spoken.png (460x353, 231K)

is that the chick from clerks 2

Yes

Reminder that he's /ourguy/.

Attached: 1565880837569.jpg (612x468, 32K)

qrd?

128gb ssd...? wtf dude quit being poor hahahaha

You utter fool! That's my male fantasy.

Like Smash Bros.

lmfao your pc is weaker than an xbox one x.

Attached: cuck.jpg (1238x536, 196K)

Why are they making it so fucking easy for Sony bros

Attached: 1563690925861.png (454x520, 7K)

>Inb4 some retarded group that didn't get their flag included starts throwing an autistic shit-fit tantrum over a game they don't play on a console they don't own and have absolutely zero interest in
I can't comprehend how developers still have yet to learn that pandering to these fucks will never actually make them happy. You can only appease them for a moment before it's back to forcing you to jump through hoops of fire, and if you trip up even a little bit, you're fucking dead.

>FUCK HATE, BRUH XD
>THAT'S RIGHT, I'M ON YOUR SIDE
>PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH OF A GOOD BOY I'M BEING
And yet... uhh... whatever that fucking game he made, Law-something, was a massive fucking flop despite trying desperately to pander to an extremely loud vocal minority.

Attached: suicide watch.jpg (810x1439, 92K)

>I was told for decades
What a fucking liar.

Too soon.

Attached: Death-Stranding-Images.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

I already wrote off the story. Can someone just tell me how you unlock characters in this game. Is it like gears 3 with challenges across every mode like beating campaign on insane or is it something else? I just plan on beating the campaign once then grinding out all the challenges for characters I want. If the multiplayer is solid I can care less they fucked up the story for inclusion points.

based.

holy shit

Attached: ee4.png (358x358, 249K)

>"games with female leads don't sell"
Yeah remember how hard Metroid, Resident Evil, and Tomb Raider bombed?

Attached: somethingawful.jpg (612x468, 42K)

Nier Automata led me on a voyage of self discovery where I ultimately realized that I love asses above both tits and legs. This led me to discover that my wife has secret ass play fantasies which caused my married thirty something sex life to skyrocket back up to constant raging teenage boner levels.

Don't you dare dismiss Nier Automata as a 'diversity' game

>implying I'm not just gonna go into friendly fire enabled modes and frag anyone on my team with this

Attached: 1520553522043.jpg (761x563, 57K)

19 lgbt flags exist?

>19 flags
19 flags
>19 flags
19 flags
>19 flags
19 flags

Attached: 12356807432.jpg (1321x575, 128K)

more

When your last two games flop so hard that you get cucked by a rehash of your old series.

Attached: 1565421425076.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Games with female leads have always sold EXTREMELY well. You put some tiddies on your box cover, and it's going to fly off the shelf.

Games with female leads MADE BY SJWS don't sell well. There's a huge difference.

Attached: 1558953953013.png (366x575, 367K)

Attached: 1504237944762.png (400x400, 180K)

yes? and?

Attached: 43F6BDD2-A79A-413E-8D77-76459B71FE85.jpg (708x398, 115K)

HAHAHAHAAHA FAGGOT

Attached: 1566505494460.png (1024x1024, 74K)

>People of Color Inclusive Flag
But black is literally and scientifically the absence of light & color.

CLIFF BLESZINSKI?
MORE LIKE CLIFF WALKOFFSKI

Attached: 1566506135706.jpg (1024x775, 90K)

They're forcefully bolstering their numbers and have been for the last few decades by including every minority they can, which is why LGBQ is now alphabet soup. They simply want the head count so they can throw their weight around.

Ultimate is only if you have an Xbox, you can play it with the standard pc pass

I don't remember any bugs
Cash grab for sure though, they rushed it out the door so fast they hadn't even implemented female pcs.

>I legitimately wonder how many gay people play these "inclusive" games
Only the ones who played them regardless.
The 'inclusive' stuff is only there to make the woke audience happy, whom also don't play these games.

>pink for females, blue for males
>reinforcing gender stereotypes is ok when we do it

stop breathing

Attached: oswald-spengler.jpg (500x500, 41K)

skipped 4 but if Marcus is old shouldn't this game be set in the straight breeding bonanza that is repopulating sera

I'm fine with inclusion but it's 2019. At this point it's just cringy to act like this kind of thing is on the cutting edge when most people are so past it that they don't give a shit. Plus it's not a creative risk, it's a marketing risk. There's nothing impressive about that.

Too bad I can’t get in a fucking match for the life of me

only 19?

I can’t believe halo 5 isn’t the worst Xbox exclusive anymore. Truly an accomplishment

what if they also bred female locusts to increase the population even more, ew that would be so weird, haha

Ion fury is an fps and it sold fine at first even despite the mcs design being explicitly desexualised.

>I guess we truly are Gays of War™ now
I feel sorry for Xbros now.

Horizon: Zero Dawn sold a ton. Nier Automata sold 10x better than the first Nier. It really doesn't matter to people as much as you think.

Okay, I have this game preloaded on Windows. It said I would be able to play it at 9pm. It's fucking 9:10 pm central time where I'm at it. Why can't I play it?

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1551649216940.gif (301x300, 1.08M)

>it's gotten stale
The franchise died when they made judgement it killed it so hard no one gave a shit when gears 4 launched and then their extreme jewishness murdered that even harder. You can keep saying no one likes gears because its gotten stale, but its because they fucked up the gameplay and never recovered.

Well this is going in the Get Woke Go Broke list. I don't want people shoving LGBT shit down my throat.

Is Cliff Gamedev boogie?

>I don't want people shoving LGBT shit down my throat.
>A customization option that's out of the way is being shoved down your throat

>spend 4 games, millions of $$$ on marketing to sell your dudebro shooter
>fifth game you put wimmin on the cover
>games sell because inertia as it has tons of fans now
>"See games with wimminz can sell! It only took tricking retards and spending billiions!"

I should laugh but I think Ill cry

Attached: canada.png (272x632, 32K)

I have two of those SJW GAMES THAT BOMBED.
I can confirm that more of today’s ladies in gaming are looking more and more muscular and masculine than actually feminine and muscular.

Attached: 3B26AE63-47F6-413A-B46E-282C24417DD8.jpg (400x740, 51K)

Attached: 4BCE6BA2-63F3-40B4-A8C6-5A8A16951D28.jpg (585x468, 32K)

>the best battle royale game

That's like being the least retarded kid in special ed.

>f*ck yeah! Dike women are heckin awesome! I totally tried to get women in gears for years please believe me! 100 lbs women who act tough and slobby and beat up 10 men twice their size is dope!

I'm sure he enjoys all that cash from enabling the patriarchy though

Is the gameplay groovy again in Gears 5? My favorite was 1 and 2 Multiplayer over Xbox 360 LIVE. Will Matchmaking become obsolete once Halo: Infinite releases?

My favorite mp were 1 and 2 and I don't know if its just because it was PC but gears 4 felt great it was a shame jewishness ruined it. Haven't hoped on mp but I can try a few rounds after this act finishes.

I agree. PC sounds great and all but I feel like Gears betrayed me when it lost its Xbox exclusivity. That’s when I had lost interest. The days of when I had friends and Xbox LIVE on 360 were important to me. I guess I’m just autistic but I wished Gears 4 came to only Xbox One. The ironic thing was I had a PS4 PRO at the time and eventually traded that in for Xbox One X — worlds most power console.

Gears judgement was a 360 exclusive and killed gears for me.

HOLY SHIT NOW THATS A BTFO
YOU CAN SEE CLIFFS ASSHOLE FRACTURE FROM SPACE KEK.

Always trying to get praised on twitter, never really works out for him.

Attached: 1560006721677.png (621x773, 284K)

I must have missed Gears: Judgment. Why do games have to break apart the numbers like that and change up the series so much? Gears: Judgment must have been so low on my radar that I never gave it a serious thought. I had assumed Gears just died at that point.

You had a way better experience with the game than I did then. But I do miss RH, it had a lot of potential if it had a longer lifespan than like 2 weeks.

>Bicycles would fling you across the map if you go down a hill to fast
>Innacurate ammo counters
>Join a match and it's just spectator camera but you can't move
>Somehow have negative money upon joining match

I didn't expect to be enlightened today.

The funny part about adding black and brown to the rainbow flag is that it's now made a rainbow that can't happen in nature. They're saying LGBT are unnatrual with that flag.

Battlefield V was not a "massive success" you stupid fuck

>Tomb Raider instantly failed
No
Games with female leads sell, but only if they are of the right type

Yes it would be weird considering that female locust are, well, kind of upset all the time and also look like pic related

Attached: loc_berserker_540x540-31f82bb4d7ff4ae28024978511744cd8.jpg (540x540, 122K)

NOOOOOOOO XBROS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS

Attached: xcuckera.png (468x122, 11K)

It's like this big retard forgot Lara Croft or the thousands of other examples of female protagonists existed.

Here's the thing though, fucko. People like attractive protagonists.

And that's that, final nail in the coffin.
Now watch as they masquerade the game number with gamepass.

it is though

Attached: kids-on-drag-queen_censored.jpg (669x447, 50K)

Looks like drag queen Leatherface from theTexas Chainsaw Massacre with Matthew McConaughey.

Well considering this thread is still alive can anyone say what its like to unlock characters in multiplayer? Is it like gears 3 with challenges or is it something else? I want to do hard shit in that game to earn cool characters so people know I earned it.

Wait when the fuck did Gears 4 come out

When did Gears Judgment come out? I can only vaguely remember 3

Looks pretty good.

You can tell when a company actually has a good female or gay character as a protag when the company who makes it is humble. Not this stupid shit where they go LOOOOK LOOOK WE HAVE A WOMON LOOK WE HAVE IT LOOOOK. If they are trying to push this shit into the norm they could at least do it respectfully.

Attached: 1561222981894m.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Battlefield V was an abject failure, what the fuck are you talking about?

The problem with the gaming industry is that they dont acknowledge the fact that just because women make up half of "gamers" doesnt mean they like the same games men do, so having equal representation shoehorned into obviously male oriented games is retarded.

RESETERA BAYBAY

Does it also have a pedo flag with the resetera icon?

>Mfw dilate

What a fucking cynical jerkoff.

Tekken 7 is also the most popular fighting game right now. Either that or DBFZ. Just a shitposting retard laying bait

>Lol she doesn't count because she's not a wish fulfillment power fantasy for perpetually angry white girls!

Attached: tomb-raider-2-u-slus-playstation.jpg (600x600, 64K)

No! She doesn't count either! She gets along and actually cares about the male squad members! She isn't a character I can scream YAS KWEEEN at the top of my lungs! Fucking male gaze bullshit!

Attached: 71L77MrVuRL._SX522_.jpg (522x457, 41K)

It doesn't matter that she was (probably) The first lesbian female lead in a video game! She isn't scowling and being a total cunt to everyone around her! That doesn't feed into my inferiority complex enough!

Attached: Fear_Effect.jpg (320x311, 23K)

Have they always liked Gears or is this just because of the pride thing?

anyway to skip this fucking tutorial?

TEARS OF WAR

Attached: Sup_baby_400x400.png (400x400, 208K)

SHIT, FUCK GEARS OF WAR MORE LIKE TEARS OF WAR
MAN THAT SHIT HAS THAT LIL' BITCH CRYIN' ALL THE TIME

Attached: 1446107174590.png (480x385, 107K)

It never was, shithead.

Genuinely makes me fucking sick and angry. I've had with this world, just end already.

None of these count, Metroid doesn't count, Bloorayne doesn't count, Bayonetta doesn't count, Horizon Zero Dawn doesn't count. No female lead video game counts except Gears 5. Thank the goddess Kait is here, women have finally made some kind of progress in games for the fist time ever.

lmfao, if only they fucking knew. That's actually how most trannies look. Leatherface.

this sort of shit could all be avoided if it was mandatory for reviewers to show their playtime and achievements for any and every game they make a piece of content about

based Chad

>Bungie leaves Microsoft
>maybe now is the time to stop making Halo games right?
>they instead create a entire studio from the ground up to create Halo games
>every Halo game they made has been met with lukewarm to negative reception

>Epic leaves
>Microsoft
>maybe now is the time to stop making Gears right?
>...

Attached: joey-kutzer-logo-01.jpg (1920x1007, 204K)

cliffy makes a fool of himself again

>told for DECADES that games with female leads don't sell
>his grimdark macho-man franchise gets a female lead sequel
>they put her on the cover
>this somehow makes him happy and not furious
Cliffy was never really all that bright, was he?

Attached: 1547551534028.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Why is this anime in trans pride colors, is she trans?

lmao @ that fucking hog body on claire

>gears 5 welcomes all players with a variety of Pride flags
based.

Attached: Gears-5-Pride-Flags-890x520-min-700x409.jpg (700x409, 101K)

Bungie started fucking up Halo in 2009, you retards need to come to terms that Halo CE-3 were happy accidents and Halo 2's campaign almost wasn't which is why it's the worst of the trilogy, of course, 343i Halo's isn't any better but at least they're learning, Bungie's dead and even the devs that no longer work at Bungie can't make a good game to save their lives. Also, Gears was dead afer 2, Microsoft was stupid for buying the franchise and passing it over to a bet like Rob and a bunch of fucking leafs.

It's a pretty damn fun game but the new characters are still really bland and uninteresting. The original cast all had big explosive personalities, now Laura Bailey is the MC.

It's almost like more and more companies are telling these alt right weirdos to fuck off

how did they get away with this?

uncharted gears of war?

What in the actual fuck is wrong with Cliffy B and why can't he stop being a gigantic fucking retard?

Was he always this retarded and just carried by Epic like some sort of dudebro mascot?

Attached: KateArcher.jpg (1280x1024, 115K)

He just likes virtue signaling because... who the fuck knows why liberals virtue signal. Remember when he made a point to put gender neutral bathrooms in Lawbreakers?

Attached: Capture.jpg (493x550, 39K)

He just says whatever he thinks will make people like him.

>what is Tomb Raider
God, I hate faggots who don't play videogames or that have ZERO knwoledge of this media. They should be gassed.

I have enough trouble remembering that Lawbreakers was a game and that it actually came out.

I better live long enough to see all of this gender equality inclusive rhetoric fucking collapse and implode, because it's nowhere near sustainable and eventually it will self destruct. I'm just afraid of dying before I get to see the fireworks.

Attached: 1548382391200.jpg (480x640, 19K)

Horizon zero dawn, moron.

NINETEEN (19)
Banners

More like QUEERS of War amirite?

I bet you loved Radical Heights.

>>BattleFieldV
>>Mirrors Edge Catalyst
>>Wolfenstein 2
>>Wolfenstein young lesbians
>>Mafia 3
>>Watch Dogs 2
>>Mass Effect Andromeda
>>Lawbreakers
>>Sunset
>>Revolution 60
>>Depression quest
>>far cry rage 2
>>life is strange 2
>>Mortal kombat 11
>massive success

>but also Lara Croft is a gaming icon who sold pretty much off pure sex appeal so I feel like it's more of an exception
And look what they did to her. Sanded off any fun, liveliness and personality along with her sex appeal. Now we get Generic Action Girl 1689

>(((whites)))

you know they put this shit in games and 99% of the time its just used to troll. kind of defeats the purpose.

Not for long

I just sharted my pants (fart + shit)

no hes right Remember Me devs were warned by multiple publishers now the sames happening with Control.
One game with major backing from Sony doesn't change this.Its highly likely it would have sold more statistically if it had a male main character fighting giant dinosaur robots.

Mortal Kombat constantly outsells the last entry. Even fucking MK vs DC broke records at the time.

You have to choose to either save JD or Del, if you take too long the game chooses to save JD over Del so in a based move, The Coalition canonically kills the token black tagalong.

>It's almost like more and more companies are cynically adopting current social trends to try to sell their conveyor belt product
Fixed that for ya

White nationalism is good just like black nationalists just send your black ass back to Africa and the whites to Europe then leave the mutts in America.

I'm fine with this.

oh fuck

Attached: cliffyb.png (500x447, 63K)

Is it cracked already?

>not a single latino flag