I'm legitimately fucking upset...

I'm legitimately fucking upset. Not everyone cares about "muh history" or whatever forgettable bland boomer characters are popular in some third world shithole that doesn't even play Smash. Some of us just want to play our favorite characters, the ones that ACTUALLY COME FROM NINTENDO GAMES. You know, what Smash was founded on before Sakurai turned it into a MUGEN rosterfag wet dream. I know she's probably still coming but I can't believe I have to wait a fucking year for her. Christ, this pass is fucking shit.

Attached: 1567548596565.png (691x682, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxogS37IoM8
allourideas.org/smashudlc
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlVPQl-06E
youtube.com/watch?v=EwgsVxZBNZQ
youtu.be/FqFS3YyyY08?list=PL3A40C889EDC64C9B
youtu.be/oRm_9XPvYMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>liking Edgelord
Go back to twitter

Edelgard is the worst lord in 3H Dimitri and Claude are far better

>a generic FE swordie still upset after they got BTFO
Are you still ok?

I don't want to fuck Dimitri and Claude because I am not a homo
>Swordie
>When she uses an axe
Got a lot of nerve calling anyone generic when your character is literally another Ryu ripoff.

HEY CMON

GET SERIOUS

The real joke here is that if a character comes from FE3H, it will be Byleth

You can't fuck edelgard either because she isn't real, OP.

dimitri is better yeah, but claude is an idiot

>Choosing with your dick
I hate this phrase but you are a gamer

ARE YOU OK?

Go cry somewhere else
and take your nu-animu FE character elsewhere zoomie

Attached: 1567523662420.jpg (332x346, 52K)

zoom zooooooooooom

>Liking Claude

It's a slap in the face from Sakurai, no doubt about that. Nintendo gave us the best FE game in years, set expectations high for a Smash character and then dashed them with some literal nobody fighting game character. The backlash has already been severe so maybe they'll release Edelgard or Byleth as a free DLC character to damage control.

Attached: Edelgard_SRank_f!Byleth.png (1918x1708, 2.9M)

It's called a "Challenger" pack for a reason dipshit. All fighters are "Challengers". Characters who are not exclusive to Nintendo.
Keep your shitty diaper on for another 4 months and you too can maybe get a Nintendo rep again once they start rolling out Wave 2 of DLC character announcements.

>it was previously stated that all dlc characters from the pass would be from series that weren't previously in smash
>why are we getting a character from fire emblem
this is your brain on waifufaggotry

nuFE is the worst fucking thing in recent years.
As someone who used to love this series it pains me to say this, but it really should have died with Awakening like they thought it would. Less cancer that way.

>I'm legitimately fucking upset.
No you're not, you're pretending to be for (you)s.

Dubs.

Attached: 1559595096754.jpg (600x600, 18K)

lmao-ing at seething nintendies and their party game.

>W-WE WANT MORE FIRE EMBLEM!
Sans already satisfied the zoomer masses, there’s no reason to add another Cape havin, sword slashin, down B counterin, Japanese talkin SWORDIE

Why would she get in over Byleth?

*not getting

>OH MY GOD I CAN ROMANCE THE GIRLS IN THIS TACTICAL RPG
Langrisser did that shit 25 years ago, silly zooms.

Fire Emblem predates your gay Ken clone though.
>FE Shadow Dragon: 1990
:Fatal Fury: 1991

Zoom Zoom.

One day you will be old too

>sakurai clearly said dlc picks will be from series who have never been represented in smash
>DUDE WTF WHY IS FIRE EMBLEM WAIFU #9829235661 NOT IN THE GAME SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHOE IN FOR THE FIGHTER'S PASS
I can't stand you fucking idiots

Attached: 1567319338568.jpg (600x400, 26K)

Better than a generic brawler that looks just like Ken.
FE is the best it's ever been. Elitists need to be rounded up and shot.

>but he's a Mii
And it hurts.

Im a Dimitrifag but we all know its inevitable that Edelgard will eventually join Smash. That announcement that they're making additional DLC characters confirms it.

Attached: emperor-edelgard (1).jpg (766x893, 87K)

lmao fucking cry you little loser
you wont get in fighter pass 2 either

I thought Edgelord was male (trans).

that'll be another $25 gaijin :^)

>>>
> Anonymous 09/05/19(Thu)11:39:43 No.476855409▶
>le zoomer meme
The first Fire Emblem game came out in 1990. It predates hat Ken and his shit series.

hey if i want to play a fire emblem game where should i start

NOOOOOOOOOOO MUH STEVE NOOOOOOOOOOO SAVE ME DOOMGUY WAIT HES NOT IN TOO? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT CRASH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG SANS IS JUST A FUCKING COSTUME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY CANT HE PANDER TO US WEST KEKS WHO WANT WEST TRASH CHARACTERS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Attached: 1567137286572.png (708x800, 33K)

Fire embel is shit SHIT

Attached: 1485197211972.gif (300x169, 349K)

It didn't become popular until 2013

>Edgelord magically turned into a girl
Take your Maiposter somewhere else.

Attached: 270F9A4C-4C41-47BC-B9CA-1BACF84A823B.jpg (600x300, 179K)

>choosing with ur dick
She isn’t real u Kumbrain
Anyone who thought ther would be any first party in this pass is retarded they will be in the extra dlc after the pass
But yah 3 and 4 were retarded picks but I can kinda understand terry (4) sense apparently KoF and FF or whatever is what inspired him to make smash in the first place so it’s okay I guess but yah rosterfags don’t even play fuck pandering to meme shitters Banjoke was a mistake literally dropped yesterday and became playable and no one cares probably because rosterfags don’t even play fuck Banjoke they just wanted him soo they could go he’s in and spam cringy pics

youtube.com/watch?v=bxogS37IoM8

REEEEE SMASHFAGS AAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: 1543460061058.png (1000x618, 546K)

>Im a Dimitrifag but we all know its inevitable that Edelgard will eventually join Smash.
Makes no sense dipshit

your game is borderline VN. go sit on a spike

How the fuck are people not familiar with SNK?

Attached: 1567397620156m.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

Red girl Marth doesnt you fucking retard

Do you want to avenge Edelgard Yea Forums? Want to send a message to Nintendo that they fucked up? Join me in Operation Crimson Flower
>Go onto SNK's Youtube channel at snkplaymoregame and mass dislike their videos
>Go onto Steam, Metacritic and other reviewing websites and leave bad scores for their games en masse. Look them up as a publisher or look for series like Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, Art of Fighting, Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown, Neo Turf Masters, Windjammers and SNK Heroines
>Flood their social media feeds with negative comments, make sure there's more visible backlash than fan support. It should be impossible to read SNK fan feedback over the outcry of angry Nintendo fans
Just don't be a dumbass and raid their threads or their Discord because you will get banned. If we can't get our girl in, at least we can avenge her by destroying hat Ken's reputation.

Attached: 1566500198437.png (433x554, 420K)

no im not gonna do that ok?

>wanting Persona Emblem in Smash
Yes because we really need another swordsman
Go play fortnite or something you retarded zoomer

>He thinks the early Fire Emblem games were glorified Visual Novels
Seriously Zoomie just go play Langrisser series.

>Red girl Marth bad
>Hat jeans Ken good

Delusional

Attached: 1566173810343.gif (350x249, 765K)

The absolute state of anti-Terryfags

Seethe moar you genocidal cunt! ;)

Attached: 1567472742223.png (585x736, 466K)

How is she anything like Marth?
>Exact opposite weapon, gender and personality
Oh wait boomers don't play video games made after 1995.

>Third world people who play KOF don't play smash
>He takes smash scene seriously but doesn't even know characters from a well established fighting game

Reminder that a third world fat kid is beating the shit out of everyone in smash, reminder that Yea Forums dick rides another third world neckbeard who won both nintendo official tournaments.
Terry is a nice addition, and FE fags are the fucking worst when it comes to smash.
But by all means keep being objectively wrong and cry like a bitch.

This is why the FGC dislikes you and nobody will take you guys seriously literally seething that you have to dislike bomb over a character

dumb zoomie child

There is literally like 5 fire emblem that all play the same and these fucking retards want more of them.

Smashfags are honestly the most pathetic fucking niggers on planet earth.

Stay mad, mutt

Are you retarded? I'm saying that I like Dimitri better but its obvious that they would pick the heavily marketed waifu character instead of him, especially considering that a axe using heavy unit would be unique in Smash. I mean, even the theme song of Three Houses is sung from her POV

when did this "terry is ken" meme start?? he plays nothing like ken.

Fuck Three Houses

>Marth #18 good
>Unrepresented Fighting game character bad

It's really weird there's no Nintendo reps.

I feel like 100% of the season 2 characters will ALL be Nintendo characters.

Are you OK?
Like seriously are you OK? Do you need help?

zoomers that have never played the games see that he wears red and is blonde

I would prefer Dimitri over El

Why are you so mad OP is the anger and (You)s really worth it?

There’s so many edel threads made a day that I’m sure Edeltard has been said like 100 times in the past hour. Just relax bro.

kys zoomer kysssss

Who cares what a bunch of minorities think? We don't want anything to do with them either.

I like Three Houses, I like Edelgard, I want it repped in Smash
But talking shit about based Terry is a bit too far

Attached: 1561531767072.jpg (400x433, 72K)

Why don't you just do everybody a favor and kill yourself instead?

Dumbass most of the early FE games were Japan only

Thanks

From what I've gathered Edgelgard is pretty much anime girl Hitler, is that correct?

Please don't tell me anyone of you are taking this serious

Lol all those retards falling for this literal twitter bait.

Imagine FE living in your head rent free to the point where you campaign against Nintendo characters being in a Nintendo crossover. Yea Forums would unironically pick Bubsy over characters like Waluigi and Geno because they are so contrarian.

>Operation Crimson Flower
HE EVEN GAVE IT A NAME

Attached: 40B3E44C-DD7F-402F-B2E6-8EF8A524DB96.jpg (1024x1014, 97K)

>being this cringe crybaby because a character u wanted didn’t get in
Okay this is going in my cringe compilation ur loosing subscriber
Like seriously u only have urself to blame for thinking she was going to be next

>I want more FE shit!!!

Fuck off and die. There's still no Advance Wars representation, not even a song.

3dpd faggots. Who cares if she isn't real?

She and Terry both had highly credible leaks backing them.

Nobody cares.
There are already too many Fire Emblem shitters. Adding another fucking Pokemon would even be a better option, since there's at least variety in that franchise.

>HOW COULD YOU PUT A FIGHTING GAME CHARACTER IN A FIGHTING YOU MONSTER, I WANTED MY 347TH FIRE EMBLEM WAIFU

Attached: 1567702871269.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>Edelgard betrays and ruins Dimitri's life
>Despite hating her, he tries to convince her to find a peaceful solution
>"You're just obsessed with me. Besides, you fighting back is just as bad as what I did."
Dropped BEagles right there and restarted to join BLions
What a cunt

Attached: 1567039731159.gif (300x222, 294K)

fucking kek

Attached: 1532936121346.jpg (227x337, 87K)

She'll be in eventually. Edelgard will revolutionise the Battlefield.

Attached: havesex.png (519x750, 150K)

Stop false flagging bro. Smash retards have enough hate for FE already.

>Generic Brawler.
>Literally asking for a generic anime girl.
This has to be bait.

STOP
GIVING
(YOU)s

Wahluigi moveset would suck tough he has no games to reference
>Inb4 SPORT games
Peach already have that shit implemented in her side smash

>Yea Forums universally hated hat Ryu before his reveal
>Now they seethe and cry whenever anyone criticizes him
Confirmation bias is a funny thing.

>Emulated the neo geo pocket color games
>Pretty cool games with charming pixel art
>Want to start collecting them
>They're expensive as shit
I fucking hate these forced inflation, thanks eBay shitters

Attached: 1562037610683.jpg (720x720, 84K)

>dropped Beagles on the second to last map after killing the boss
????????

Awakening
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
Three Houses
Echoes: Shadows of Valentia even if it kinda keeps primitive elements

All fun even if Awakening had super bad writing
Have a good day

fuck this site is full of 12yo kids now

>HOW COULD YOU PUT A NINTENDO CHARACTER IN A NINTENDO GAME YOU MONSTER, I WANTED MY 347TH THIRD PARTY NOBODY

Attached: 1516758657181.png (810x807, 120K)

I do, seek help please

Nah, its mostly a meme. She actually has noble goals and good intentions. Its just she is so blinded by her goals that she doesn't realize that the mountain of corpses she's causing isn't worth the final outcome.

>This is the average Terryfag
This site used to chase off normalfags like you.

>Dimitri as a stupid question
>get a stupid answer
Why are you surprise?

this site is beyond parody

or saving

Attached: 1566158915017.jpg (600x484, 65K)

>cardboard robin clone over a reasonably unique (axe+shield+armor) female lord
sounds like Sakurai, t b q h

Shut up sperg, there's more spots coming.

>HOW COULD YOU PUT A NINTENDO CHARACTER IN A NINTENDO GAME YOU MONSTER
But they didn't. They picked Terry.

Not that user, but projecting your angry tears really doesn't work when they did the opposite of the thing you say people are mad about.

this entire thread is people baiting each other
literally the thread where the OP image was made it was explicitly stated that people would be collecting images and using it to shitpost

>byleth
do we really need Robin Part 2: Lime Green Boogaloo?

>a tactical rpg character? why yes either Denam Pavel or Ramza Beoulve

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

You'd have a point if all "traditional fighter" characters didn't play the exact same.
>I can't read

nice projection

Attached: Terry-powerdunk.gif (304x224, 83K)

>tfw we get to watch FE shitters lose their minds over and over

> Actually wants the worst character in the game instead of CHAD

Lmao how stupid can Zoomers be.

Attached: Terry.jpg (192x262, 10K)

She uses an axe, retard

They had to google him first user.

>Why are you continuing to fuel a conflict that's causing massive casualties on both sides?
>UMM SWEETIE, COPE, SEETH, OBSESSED, ME AND YOU ARE EXACTLY THE SAME

Attached: 20190118_154010.jpg (774x670, 266K)

>can't read
I think I just understood your post better than you did, which is sad on its own.

>PLEASE DON'T PUT IN FUN ICONIC THIRD PARTY CHARACTERS, THERE ARE SO MANY MORE ANIME SWORDSMEN TO REPRESENT WHAT NINTENDO IS ALL ABOUT

Attached: 1567702139940.jpg (491x625, 32K)

>suggesting Awakening
>fucking Three Houses
Don't listen to this user.
Play Blazing Sword, Shadow Dragon, then play Echoes. I wouldn't play Awakening until you beat all three, then play Classic/Hard mode.

Join us, Terrychads. The true path to smash lies across her grave, hand in hand with Dimitri.

Attached: 9706C3FB-4AF1-483F-A213-F838024308EB.png (413x405, 331K)

She has an axe, plus she is the most central to the plot

Sad to know that Edelgard is the only FE char. worshipped as a god by her army.

Why would FF or KOF fans be seething if we actually got a great character AND made retarded zoomers mad at the same time? Keep bitching

Why should a dead franchise get representation?

OP is a faggot and Terry is a great but Claude would be pretty cool if they were going to do anyone from TH. A bow character could be unique and interesting I feel.

Fucking powermove

He’s proud of you bro

Attached: F9AA57EF-F401-4277-920C-E42EBBB2B0CD.jpg (995x1022, 567K)

But Byleth is the main character and Sakurai always pritoritizes main characters.

I'm glad these threads give people outside of 3H threads a reason to hate Edelgard

Attached: 1565155926866.gif (440x300, 1.51M)

>NO DONT PUT IN TERRY HE PLAYS LIKE KEN
>YES SAKURAI PLEASE GIVE ME LUCINA, ROY, CHROM, ROBIN, CORRIN, IKE, AND ANOTHER ONE FOR GOOD MEASURE

>dislike bomb a YouTube channel over a character from a series that's already overly saturated in smash
>REEE I WANT HER IN I DONT CARE IF THEYRE IS ALREADY ENOUGH FE CHARACTERS
Just stop it god damn

Attached: werdfsv234.png (744x575, 255K)

>my pick
>Orlandu

Attached: smj4jzewnuc21.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

Well I've been wanting Firebrand for a good while ago and you don't see me crying and whining about it

Ask like half the characters in Smash

Edgelord was never gonna be in the first season pass, you absolute fucking retard. Holy shit, go get a new brain.

You retarded fag, she wields and axe

waifufaggotry outside of Yea Forums was a mistake

Edelgard is arguably just as important to the narrative as a whole as Byleth is. She’s a driving force in the narrative regardless of what route you choose

Attached: WHEEZE.png (554x554, 47K)

>Iconic
Banjo is the only iconic character in this pass

>NOOOO TERRY-SAN PREASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT WANTING YOU

Attached: 5377.jpg (2700x1800, 330K)

Robin shares no moves with Marth. Terry shares his design, fighting style, genre and personality with Ken. Cope.

Please project harder, I don't give a rats ass if she wields a mace. Go back to your bing bing wahoo while I fuck your gf in the ass

>bait of this quality generated this many (You)s

Attached: D52ABA61-CC67-48BA-BD79-E44FF9A5E178.jpg (350x350, 11K)

t.

Attached: edeltards.jpg (600x475, 80K)

You'll have to forgive nu/v/, Edelgard represents everything they hate as cute anime /u/ Hitler. Of course the mention of her name would send them into a frothing rage.

I loved 3H myself but chill, we have enough FE characters. And if a character from it does get in I hope it's Dimitri so we can dab on Edeltards

Attached: white whale holy grail.jpg (1080x600, 266K)

allourideas.org/smashudlc

Attached: 20190805142627000DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Spear is more unique from a sword than an axe.

So is Terry going to be another ebic trole character like Corrin, Incineroar, Piranha Plant and Bayonetta? A character who's only following comes from the fact that most people hate him?

I feel like they're all going to be unrepresented reps but different themes this one so far has just been protagonists from their own games maybe the next fighters pass will be villians from unrepresented reps

>WTF NINTENDO THERE'S TOO MUCH FIRE EMBLEM
>Nintendo adds no new FE characters
>WTF NINTENDO WHERE'S THE FIRE EMBLEM REPS?!
I can't even begin to comprehend this level of stupidity. I feel like i'm being trolled.

Attached: 325423562346.jpg (740x429, 65K)

you are being trolled, this is shit posting

HOES MAD

>Too much FE
I don't give a shit what people think, I like Three Houses and I want a Three Houses rep. If people are going to seethe over the presence of Nintendo characters in a Nintendo game that's their problem. I guarantee you more people would be satisfied with that over what we got.

I can't tell how many layers of irony we're on, so I'm just gonna assume this a brilliant post

+1

a spear character would be pretty raw, an axe character would probably just be ike with shit range

Unfortunatly it'll be blyeth and she'll be a weird marth/belmont frankenstein monster

Attached: 1565596814786.jpg (329x248, 18K)

Okay Yea Forums, redpill me on this. Say you don't want more FE because they'll just be more sword counter users. What does Terry bring to the table? Ignore the fact that you're a fan of his or that his series has any history or legacy, what does he do that's unique that no other fighter in the game does?

Attached: 1475806587172.jpg (1024x768, 214K)

>the most intelligent of the 3 lords.
>the one who's not sick in the head
>no abloo-bloo sob story to drive his actions
>has the single best route and longest in the game
>has the most important reveals for the context of the plot
>has the best possible ending
>has the best final boss
Face it. Claude is the best lord and has the canon ending.

Just stick to 'I never played SNK games', trying to pretend you know the character isn't working.

good job man, maybe all 4 people who want ANOTHER FE CHARACTER will help you out

>NO IT'S AN AXE, THAT WOULD BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
>how?
>..............

Thank god, it's just hard to tell now days user.

Attached: 54574356846845647.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

Most people haven't played SNK games user, there's a reason people call them Shit Nobody Knows.

>some guy made a lucky guess
vs
>snk literally on the nintendo website for the character pass

What a sad world. People have never experienced SNK games. You can be a brainless masher and still have a blast with KoF.

Her plan isn't genocide. She wants to get rid of the power structure that values magic blood so kids dont have to be experimented on to get magic blood. It's completely unjustifiable.

>No answers
You did it, you silenced the hat Ken faggots

Attached: 1496589343651.jpg (304x304, 23K)

>snk literally on the nintendo website for the character pass
this was definitely a leak. Credible too because it was nintendo themselves fucking it up

You clearly do because you want to fuck her.

blame SNK going full unga about pachinkos

Fucking japan, you ruin konami, you almost ruin capcom and you almost ruined SNK

>Fighting games that aren't Smash or Soulcalibur

Attached: 1472947945449.jpg (2218x2218, 526K)

And some people have. Can your retard brain even comprehend the fact that other people have different tastes in games?

>New Trailer
>Cuts to an eagle's eye view, panning over Gronder Feild, three armies on standby.
>The commander of each army steps forward, and with a motion, signal to their forces to charge.
>The camera closes in on a young woman, face just out of shit, garbed in ornate red.
>"Hold the hill! Don't let them advance! Stand your ground, ballista. Petra, flank the Leicester forces. Hubert, I want all mages laying seige to the Kingdom troops."
>Cut to Dimitri dodging a rain of fire. He takes a single step on the central hill.
>Cut back to Edelgard, "THERE'S NO HELPING IT, TRIGGER THE FLAME TRAP"
>Suddenly, the hill bursts into flames, Dimitri manages to deftly avoid them.
>A girl's shrill scream echoes throughout the battlefield, causing all forces to momentarily halt combat.
>Edelgard removes her crown, "I'm sorry, but the crests..."
>EDELGARD: BURNS THE COMPETITION!
>"...are to blame!"
Do you rike it?

>Some
That's the keyword. Some people have played every obscure 8bit indieshit made by a hairy beardman from Commiefornia, do they deserve a Smash slot too?

What do you mean their entire line up was on the PS2

I want dimitri in so that snake can have a special codec with him where he thinks he looks like big boss

Attached: 1445779301036.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

I'm seriously convinced FE fans play literally nothing but FE. They don't even play other jrpgs. They look at the 7 characters they have in Smash and think "sakurai must fucking hate this franchise because it doesn't have lyn or edelgard" it's a level of entitlement I've never seen before.

The only one you could compare Terry to there is Incineroar. Both were characters met with a ridiculous amount of pre-emptive and childish hatred, and both got even more shit when they were confirmed since they were seen as the reason for their mass circlejerk characters being denied. The best and more direct comparison, however, would be Hero, since they both represent cornerstone Japanese franchises that westerners largely whined about because many of them didn't play the games before and therefore they must be irrelevant because Only My Experience Matters.

Terryfags also had to put up with retarded and skewed notions of his "relevance" and "popularity" that bordered on genuine mental illness from within their own fucking camp of SNKfags over the past few days.

>no codec
HAHAHAHA

Tell that to Sakurai and his FE boner

it is MY FIRST TACTICAL RPG WITH WAIFUS
for zoomies basically

Not bad, but the trailer should have a fake out where it looks like Dimitri is the newcomer but then he gets killed by Edelgard and she takes his invite.
>Terryfags
Didn't even exist before this debacle. And are you telling me even other SNK fans didn't want him? That's hysterical.

Attached: 1565775126210.jpg (500x500, 30K)

I also play Touhou

His hadoken slides along the ground so it's different! And he has a counter!

SAKURAI YOU HACK
HAYTER YOU CANADIAN KEK
MAKE IT HAPPEN

Attached: 589.jpg (500x738, 49K)

You never played a Fatal Fury game and it shows. Have you ever even played an actual fighting game? Terry plays different from standard shotos.

Seething

See

Come on, get serious. Arthur would get in before Firebrand, easily.

>FE already has 7 characters
>4 of them have basically the exact same moveset, 1 of them was a shill pick for a garbage game
>FEfags still beg for more and seethe over Terry
For what purpose?

Attached: EMBRASSING.jpg (600x616, 38K)

What a fucking child you are.

>No villain rep
>No new game rep, every Smash has one
Edelgard fulfills both

>Smash 6
>FE is reduced to Marth, Robin, and newcomer Anna
Y/N?

Lmao you wish

>"b-b-but they didn't add MY favorite character! The fifth boss from a super famicom only fe game is totally as important as Mario! Sakurai hates us"

What if the FE you're a fan of isn't represented? Your choices are basically
>Boomer Archenea shit
>Teliusshit
>Fateswakening
Roy is the only one from a good game.

Why does FE make Smashfags so salty?

>What if the FE you're a fan of isn't represented?

If you played something besides FE for once you'd realize that applies to almost every series in Smash.

>soul
>fucking
>calibur
you disgust me beyond words. At least play something that looks good to the eye like Guilty Gear or something. But a fucking
>>D Fighter
fucking degenerate.

>Looks nothing like a typical FE character
>Acts nothing like a typical FE character
>Fights nothing like a typical FE character
If you hate her inclusion, you're just outing yourself as a salty smellyfag. Face it, there's no reason to object to a unique character unless FE lives in your head rent free.

Attached: Edelgard_Artwork_5Years.png (1198x1152, 1.15M)

>says this in a thread about FE fans complaining about having 7 characters instead of 8

willful ignorance

why does anything that isn't FE makes fefags seethe so hard?

>I don't want to fuck Dimitri
you are not only gay but you are also a bottom. True straight man would fuck Dimitri.

>Implying Tekken 7 isn't the most rewarding fighting game of the modern era
Dumb 2d brainlet

> if you hate her inclusion
she's not in user are you having a stroke?

Same applies to Terry, who you're complaining about.

Yes because what we need is yet another fucking FE character
Fuck off

>wanting the worst character of her own game in
>the only time she won a poll was for the most hated character
And I thought that Corrinfags were brain-dead ones back then.

Attached: 1565231174976.png (324x431, 229K)

>True straight men would fuck a man

Attached: 1372797957972.jpg (500x375, 24K)

how about operation take a shower?

Attached: 1557104722147.png (908x769, 643K)

I am honestly confused how people that want Edelgard function, the only way a FE character is going to be added is if they have a new game with tons of cuts to the roster and they add in the most popular/with the best moveset three houses lord
It's kind of funny that one character can cause so many people to worship her like a goddess and want her in everything when her main goal is to destroy the church

Attached: D_s0gBeWwAEcD3_1.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

>Looks exactly like Ken
>Acts exactly like Ken
>Fights exactly like Ken BUT WITH PIKACHU'S PROJECTILE AND A COUNTER SO IT'S OKAY

Attached: 959eaf5cddd2bf2e7fc991e40b30928e31d99438.png (690x514, 447K)

>My favorite 3D vs fighting game?
>why yes Virtua Fighter 2, what gave it away?

Attached: 988 (1).jpg (1122x900, 112K)

One false flag thread does not compare to the eternal ass pain anime swordsmen cause in smashies.

I unironically want Reimu in Smash.
Also don't really want a new FE rep aside from maybe Anna.

Even someone who literally only seen Terry from the gameplay they showed last night knows this is objectively untrue.

>One false flag thread does not compare to the eternal ass pain anime swordsmen cause in smashies.

>It's a falseflag when it's the FE fans complaining!

okay. Nice coverup by pretending not to want a new FE rep lmao.

Popularity means jack. Leo, Takumi and Camilla were the most popular characters of Fates. Camilla is still the most popular Fates character up to date, yet neither of them ever got added. Instead you got Corn.

>WAHH I WANT MY HITLER WAIFU IN SMASH
neck yourself

It's really incredible how she shuts down all criticism. She'd be more unique than all the current fighter pass characters except for Banjo. If she was from any other series people would be clamoring for her inclusion but FE makes smelly Smashies seethe with righteous fury.

Whoops sorry meant to link Sorry, I'm new to Yea Forums xD

> reimu
Pretty based, I'd rather have that DIO maid girl cause she's cool

yes, such it the way of the Roman patricians, universially agreed to be one of the most manly civilization in history.

>Ken is a blonde, muscular American martial artist with a cocky attitude
>Terry is a blonde, muscular American martial artist with a cocky attitude
I'm waiting for you to explain what Terry brings to the table that no other character does.

>adding the villain of the game without adding the protagonist
Nah, too far fetched.

>It's really incredible how she shuts down all criticism.

It's really incredible how FE fans suddenly forgot the "main characters only" rule the very second it became convenient.

>She'd be more unique than all the current fighter pass characters except for Banjo.

Explain how besides "muh axe"

> If she was from any other series people would be clamoring for her inclusion but FE makes smelly Smashies seethe with righteous fury.

>WHY DO PEOPLE WANT A CROSSOVER GAME TO BE A CROSSOVER INSTEAD OF A FE CIRCLEJERK
>

Reminder that Shit Emblem has SEVEN fucking undeserved reps and these faggots still want more

Attached: 1556221756330.png (920x2407, 1.08M)

i sincerely hope you're baiting but the harsh reality is that this exact genre of delusional retarded smashbaby child exists and does exactly this kind of thing and those people are now the majority of Yea Forums

I mean, I would also rather have my wife Marisa in Smash, but Reimu is good too.

>Marth is a anime swordsman that wears armor
>Lucina is a anime swordsman that wears armor
>Corrin is a anime swordsman that wears armod
>Roy is a anime swordsman that wears armor
>Ike is a anime swordsman that wears armor

>FE fans: no similarities whatsoever here!

I will sell my Switch if they put another Fire Emblem character in Smash, fuck off

She's literally the main character tho.

>The game's main theme song is about her
>Literally far more promoted than the supposed main character
>A fucking war happens because she said so

>Looks nothing like a typical FE character
>Acts nothing like a typical FE character
>Fights nothing like a typical FE character
Here I thought that Edeltard thing was just a meme. Holy shit! What a level of delusion on every single level that I don't know even were to start.

Attached: real FLAME EMPEROR.png (600x450, 535K)

I like FE games but you need to shoot yourself

ok i'll bite
reminder that FE has never been and will never be a huge franchise inside nintendo, its fucking laughable a franchise introduced 4 years ago with 2 games released has sold better than a franchise coming from the NES days, absolutely fucking laughable
fuck, came here to post this pic

All of these marriage portraits are so fucking ugly. It's so disappointing looking at those dot-nosed alien things instead of the beautiful waifu pic I expected

best post in here

Because corn was added before his game came out and is the sole protagonist
I am talking about adding a character after the game has been out for a long time and because there are four main characters there is going to be a need for some sort of reason for the pick

>not the character you control
>being her ally is completely optional and can even be your enemy
>"main character"

>Three types of magic, two which aren't in Smash at all
>Buffs and debuffs, like a reverse Shulk
>The ability to cancel out enemy special attacks, like Noob Saibot's ghost orb from MK
>Hegemon Armor
If we're bringing sales into the equation then you admit Terry has no place in Smash, right?

Can they put sylvain in it's the closest I'll ever get to playable vergil

Attached: 1553502272586.png (390x398, 226K)

>discount Arvis who dresses like discount Wallmart
>unique
Go back to plebbit and trannyera and take your dyke waifu with you.

Attached: you.jpg (683x408, 78K)

.Lucina and Chrom are literally echo fighters. Is Terry a Ken echo? An echo of an echo? That we have to pay 5.99 for? Nice newcomer.

You could easily remove the avatar in 3Hs and the plot would still happen. The only difference is that none of the 3 lords would win in the end

Terry is a more raw power fighter, but also rushdown. He should have a system for changing his special moves to have altered properties, kind of like how Ryu and Ken can use their original inputs to power up their moves. Basically, combine Ganondorf with Ryu. He's going to feel really fun to play and possibly focus on a lot of grounding moves. I wouldn't be shocked if Terry has 4 spikes and plenty of ways to carry you to the edge.

Felix is the closest you will get to playable Vergil though. Both in skill and character.

Edelgard would just be an Ike retread if she was added.

As opposed to a Ryu and Ken retread?

yes but you're talking about a character from modern fire emblem which is a different beast from classic fire emblem

Terry plays nothing like Ryu or Ken. You only show your ignorance of fighting games, saying things like this.

I will enjoy laughing at the Huberts every day until I die

Attached: Edelgone.webm (853x480, 2.89M)

Considering how different Ike plays compared to the other FE reps that sounds neat

>Explain how Terry and Ken would be different
>BUT BUT MARTH!
Rent.
Free.

Attached: 1435195011194.png (304x367, 224K)

KEK

I'm laughing from the third world where we got excited a KOF and FF represent is in the most overrated game ever made by Nintendo.

Still would have preferred Iory over Terry

Kek

>unique
>when she is just rip off Arvis and Wallhart combined except she is gay unlike them
Wow. So unique indeed.

>"Why isn't Sakurai catering to ME!?"

Golden Sun Felix?

>>Three types of magic, two which aren't in Smash at all

You need to be more specific.

>>Buffs and debuffs, like a reverse Shulk

Absolutely no guarantee that would be included.

>The ability to cancel out enemy special attacks, like Noob Saibot's ghost orb from MK

Vague again, tons of moves interrupt stuff in smash

>hegmeme armor

explain what that is

Here's what's more likely

>one or two unique special moves at the most
>no unique mechanics whatsoever
>conventional normal moves, maybe one or two that's slightly different
>counter down b

>If we're bringing sales into the equation then you admit Terry has no place in Smash, right?

KoF isn't the one with 7 characters in Smash.

Ike uses his sword like one would use an ax,
The only similarity between Ryu/Ken and Terry is they punch & kick.

I mean I know this is a troll but, goddamn it's a good one
>Looks exactly like Ken
>one is wearing jeans, a jacket and a hat
>the other is wearing a martial arts gi

>Acts exactly like Ken
>Ken is responsable, while playful. Terry is wild and lawless
I'll give you this one, if you know nothing about either their demeanor at first glance is similar

>Fights exactly like Ken
this one triggers me. They play nothing alike. It's like saying Captain Falcon and Mii Brawler play the same because they're both fist fighters.

and here I was hoping for Ryo when the SNK copyright leaked.

Nah, she'd be a true heavy, unlike Ike who's more a heavy middle weight

We've seen exactly one of Terry's moves and you're acting like he's an echo while defending characters that are carbon copies of each other (not counting echo fighters) because "waaah! My waifu emblem isn't in smash!"

You have got to be one of, if not the, biggest autistic niggerfaggots I've ever encountered. Edelgard will never love you, btw.

>implying 3H fags played any FE game before 3H
They are the new Awakening fags on the block.

-Fire Emblem fans when Lyn was revealed to be an assist trophy again.

>wanting more FE shit
fuck that, they should add my nigger KIKAIOOOOOOOHHHHHH, instead

Attached: Techromance.png (700x611, 838K)

>Will probably have that retarded system where he faces forward at all times
>Will probably have traditional fighter inputs
>Will probably have traditional fighter combos
>Will probably have a projectile, a dash attack, an uppercut and a counter
>Will probably have a far final smash and a close one
>Will probably have the same variable tilts button sensitivity system
I don't need her to love me, she already has a girlfriend.

Does it count if Sacred Stones was my first FE?

oh yeah I fucked up

Can someone explain how removing every single FE character from Ultimate’s roster improves the game?
It shouldn’t be like that but it’s actually true.

>It's okay that all the FE characters except for one have the same down b counter, though!

Because your seething transcends logic.

It just means you played something besides 3H.

Light magic and dark magic. And no, Mewtwo and Ganon having purple flames is not dark magic. Robin does have Nosferatu but it's only one move. And I'm not talking about "interrupting" moves, I'm talking about a move that seals you from using specific specials. Hegemon Armor is what she uses in the endgame to turn into a spooky demon monster and would probably be her FS.
>No unique mechanics
>What is Robin's durability system

are you deranged?

When will they kiss?

Attached: Admit it.png (2000x1500, 879K)

>Echo fighters shouldn't have the same moves
Ike and Corrin is the only case you have and even then they are unique because Corrin is a fucking water dragon and Ike is a powerhouse.

>Wanting something removed because it hurts your feefees
That's SJW logic my friend

>Tekken
>>>>>>Tekken
Oh my god, you weren't being Ironic.

She is just rip-off Arvis who isn't even good at it. Also... Nice design you got there fag.

Attached: familiar.jpg (998x576, 51K)

FE characters literally produce migraines whenever I see them, so it's past "feefees".

>this autistic Edelgard false-flagger

go kys, you're not fooling anyone with your bullshit.

Attached: 1566321912350.png (774x1170, 932K)

>Will probably have that retarded system where he faces forward at all times
>Will probably have traditional fighter inputs
>Will probably have traditional fighter combos
>Will probably have a far final smash and a close one
>Will probably have the same variable tilts button sensitivity system
Those are cool.
>>Will probably have a projectile, a dash attack, an uppercut and a counter
This is the exact same moveset Edelgard would have.

What's the matter user, can't think in three dimensions?

Attached: 1434544161676.jpg (229x226, 49K)

>Light magic and dark magic. And no, Mewtwo and Ganon having purple flames is not dark magic. Robin does have Nosferatu but it's only one move.

That's still vague. All you're saying is that it'd be visually unique

> And I'm not talking about "interrupting" moves, I'm talking about a move that seals you from using specific specials.

They wouldn't include that.

>Hegemon Armor is what she uses in the endgame to turn into a spooky demon monster and would probably be her FS.

Would be another cinematic FS but in fairness almost all the fs's are extremely homogenous.

>>What is Robin's durability system

Literally the one exception out of SEVEN characters.

He kinda looks like Dimitri so she would probably try to stab him instead.

They were cool when Ryu did them, not so much when it was copy and pasted twice.
>Literally admitting to having an SJW trigger meltdown over blue haired anime characters

>Edelgard towering Terry

lol what she's a midget

>Edelgard using Magic
>When her unique class can't use Magic
Let's put in Gharnef instead, he'd be cool.

Yeah we need more shitty characters from a shit series where faggots self-insert for their 2d bf/gf.
Kill yourself.

>"Fuck Sakurai for not putting my waifu in before every other character"
Yeah user, we really need another Fire Emblem rep, we only have like seven of them. Fuck these curveball picks that have potential to be interesting or different or keep us guessing. I want it to be boring and have us only get reps from the most recent games, like that teapot from the new Pokemon or Edelgard, the worst lord of the new FE game. After all, Smash is only a marketing engine for Nintendo games, let's not have any fun because you want to cum on Edelgard's leggings.

Attached: 1443925977369.jpg (465x465, 37K)

>a projectile, a dash attack, an uppercut
Like everyone else in the game? There are less characters without a projectile than characters with one.
>a counter
not a part of his kit

>He's still drooling all over Edelgard.
Did you even play the game? She's like, the villian in every route but her own and in one of the route it is revealed that the foundation of her beliefs is a complete lie.

Yeah they just don't stand up to the quality of the patrician pubes man

Attached: 1510148081481.jpg (1000x1423, 389K)

>That's still vague. All you're saying is that it'd be visually unique
Because there are countless light and dark spells they can use. The possibilities are endless.
>They wouldn't include that.
[Citation needed]
>Would be another cinematic FS but in fairness almost all the fs's are extremely homogenous
Not a problem exclusive to her.
>Literally the one exception out of SEVEN characters.
Which is one more exception than the fighting game characters have.

>no other franchise with 6+ characters has this problem
>Chrom's up b has changed despite being an echo, so they could have easily done something else
>"B-B-B-B-B-UT THEY'RE NOT CLONES.

Neither is Terry but you're seething about them.

if something brings physical pain to me, I want it out because I'm not a masochist.
luckily for me, edelgard will NEVER EVER be in smash.

feels so fucking good.

>He wasted his Astral Chain money on Outhouses

Attached: EDuDdvTW4AUX8Lr.jpg (680x680, 32K)

I am gonna leave it here. The sorrow that you must suffer is already too great.

Delete that user.

Attached: can_I_copy_your_homework.jpg (2697x998, 684K)

>Basing your arguments solely on a bunch of "what if"s
Sheer, unfiltered, unadulterated autism.

The Zelda series has THREE FUCKING LINKS
Explain how Terry is "interesting or different"

I only wanted Mai

You know three houses came out a little late for the dlc pack right, like all these characters were locked in eons ago. Edelgarde didn't have a chance until next season to begin with and even then she's gonna get cucked by Byleth in the end.

it should have 3 more.

>But Ken with a hat is okay!

Sob for me. Squirm.

It's over.

Bolt Axe

boomer weeb style was so much better not even funny.

Literally this. Terryfags are so mad about being cucked by Sans that they can't think straight. They have yet to explain why their Ryu ripoff is unique in any meaningful way.

That didn't stop Sakurai from adding Roy back in Meele tho. His game wasn't even out back then

>Because there are countless light and dark spells they can use. The possibilities are endless.

There was also the possibility of not giving every FE character the same down b but here we are.

>[Citation needed]

Because it'd be extremely difficult to balance.

>Not a problem exclusive to her.

Either way it's not an argument for Eddlards uniqueness potential

>Which is one more exception than the fighting game characters have.

Ken, an echo, is about as unique as Roy a full character, lmao.

In defense of fire emblem: Marth,Roy, Ike, Robin and Corrin all play fundamentally different. All 3 Links play fundamentally the same.

>Terry is "interesting or different"
Comes from a fighting game series so wild and different it might as well be a different genre altogether. Street Fighter is easy mode compared to KoF, specially right now.

Not denying it, since he's the face of the Ghouls, Ghost n' Goblins. But I still have hope they can get in. A double reveal

Can someone make a complilation and call it, "Why we don't take Smash seriously"? Because what I am seeing are idiots who actually believe that this shitposting is a real argument.

Attached: excuse me.png (243x207, 61K)

>The Zelda series has THREE FUCKING LINKS

1. Still less than FE's despite having less characters
2. Only because of "everyone is here" unlike FE. This is literally the only possibility of Young Link coming back.

>Retarded system where he faces forward all the time
Which only applies in 1v1s, and if you know anything about Smash facing your opponent is pretty fucking important by a game play standpoint
>Traditional fighter inputs
Ryu and Ken can still use drectional b commands if you're a pissbaby, and Terry will as well
>Traditional fighter combos
Every single character in Smash has some forms of combo, you mong
>Will have a Neutral B, a Side B, an Up B and a Down B
Wow so like every Smash fighter
>Two Final Smashes
Ryu and Ken only have that since SFIV let you choose between your supers on character select, Terry will probably only have Buster Wolf for all we know
>variable tilts button sensitivity
So like several other fighters in the game besides the Street Fighter dudes.

Look I'm sorry your flavor of the month waifu didn't get in, but making shitty complaints as why he shouldn't be in isn't going to change the fact that he is in. So suck it up already.

Attached: aiportraits_1563654189.jpg (512x512, 38K)

I'd believe it was shitposting or falseflagging if it wasn't par for the course for FE apologist arguments.

If I tried you'd just screech about how I'm wrong and that he's totally just another Ryu. Because you've never played an SNK fighter in your entire fucking life and don't actually know Terry's moveset. I'm not gonna bother because you don't actually want me to explain it. I would've preferred Metal Slug for the SNK rep but I don't exactly mind Terry, hell they even had the brain cells to remember he's from Fatal Fury and not King of Fighters despite the fact that Fatal Fury hasn't had a new game in quite a while.
I want Wonder-Red in Smash but I'm not making shitty threads about how everyone else is a wasted slot and performing mental gymnastics to claim that he's coming without a doubt eventually but isn't in now because Sakurai's a hack.
I at least recognize who I want in is a pipe dream at best and hope I'm wrong down the line. Just admit you don't give a shit about anything you said and are just upset because they didn't do what they did with Smash 4 and put in a rep from the latest FE to shill it because Edelgard's your waifu.

Attached: 1457811119908.jpg (480x305, 46K)

>There was also the possibility of not giving every FE character the same down b but here we are.
Marth, Roy, Corrin, Lucina and Ike are not as unique or memorable as Edelgard, it makes sense they will have more boring moves.
>Because it'd be extremely difficult to balance.
You think Sakurai gives a fuck about muh competitive balance lmao
>Either way it's not an argument for Eddlards uniqueness potential
Doesn't mean it wouldn't be cool
>Ken, an echo, is about as unique as Roy a full character, lmao.
That's because Roy is boring, not because Ken is unique.

It stopped Rex

user, even FE hate FE, where the fuck have you been?

>Faggot thot that keeps her generic humie face exposed
That's all you need to know your shitty bitch isn't actually unique

Attached: D7ypHCyV4AAcW9r.jpg (1200x675, 154K)

Is Edelgard the new Steve?

>I could totally prove you wrong but I won't
Inevitable, more popular character that makes boomers cry? I suppose so.

Attached: 1539876253163.jpg (177x247, 7K)

ARE YOU OKAY?!

/fgg/ is cackling at us

>or memorable as Edelgard
user, Edelgard isn't Arvis as 1. As 2, 3H just came out so none of the mare "memorable" if you will. Fucking Cumilla from Fates can claim "memorable" status way more than anyone in Persona House combined for sole fact that she managed to remain relevant even now.

fake and gay

Attached: 1566509928766.jpg (2223x3131, 696K)

Rosterfags need to go into the gas chamber

>or memorable as Edelgard
This has to be the most retarded statement ITT that is retarded on its own. Which says a lot.
Go get a brain surgery done, or consider a rope.

>Can't use magic in her canon class
>Aymr isn't even 1-2 range so no projectiles
>Doesn't have a unique Up B
Holy shit, she'd literally be a shitty mix of Ike and Marth.

>Marth, Roy, Corrin, Lucina and Ike are not as unique or memorable as Edelgard, it makes sense they will have more boring moves.

They're that way because Sakurai knows he doesn't have to try when making FE characters, and he won't try again if he adds a 3h rep

>You think Sakurai gives a fuck about muh competitive balance lmao

We've had balance patches since smash 4, among other things. Either way a move like that would be awful for casual play as well.

>Doesn't mean it wouldn't be cool

>moving the goalposts

>That's because Roy is boring, not because Ken is unique.

It's because FE characters on average are less exciting and unique than most other smash franchise characters

Attached: claude.gif (600x412, 2.75M)

Not an argument.

Sometimes it's a burden for FE fans being the most intelligent posters in a sea of retards and spics.

>are not as unique or memorable as Edelgard

>not the lord of her game
>only a villain in 3/4 routes
>in 2/4 rutes there are bigger things going on than her

I know the average person started with Black Eagles, but to anyone who left her route for last she definitely isn't a highlight of the game. I'd say Dimitri surpasses her by a lot in terms of how interesting the character is.

If we absolutely must have a 3H character, I'd actually like it to be Byleth

So a few things

1. Fire Emblem is more so terribly represented than overly represented, though the latter is certainly a problem. Cut Chrom and Lucina, give us Echoes from different games. Cut Corrin and give us an original fighter from a good game, and fine, give us a 3H character

2. Shut the fuck up Fire Emblem shitposters. You got fucking babied in Smash 4 with THREE FUCKING NEWCOMERS. Other series are getting their due, cope

3. Only first party series that gets to complain about its rep is Zelda. It has three Links, two Zeldas, and a Ganon. And three of which are semiclones, including the only semiclone villain. It's shit and Sakurai refuses to fix the rep for the third most important Nintendo series.

4. To the fucking shithead that created "Operation Crimson Flower", shut your damn mouth. We got a character other people like, let them enjoy it. Sabotaging a company because you didn't get your fucking waifu is the definition of entitled asshole and the very problem with the world today

5. Look, just because Terry uses command inputs doesn't mean he fights like Ken. Fighting games had similar controls, but they don't play the same. F-Zero and Mario Kart had similar controls, but they aren't the same fucking game. Just let the Terry Chads be happy with their fighter

Seethin Edeltard

Like I said, you don't want an explanation on why you're wrong. Why should I take the time to explain what he does in his games when you'd just dismiss it and continue being in denial to justify your anger to yourself?
Rosterfags like you don't act with logic or reason, it's why after all this time Stevefags still go "I-It's inevitable, h-he's in...Banjokes btfo...haha..."
All you do is make the other people who'd want Edelgard in look bad, and make everyone else want to see her cucked out of a potential spot purely out of spite.
So I'll ask again, be sure to look up from licking Edelgard's boots when I ask it: Why should I explain to you why you're wrong when you'll deny anything I tell you using the mental gymnastics you've been using to justify calling Terry another Ryu in the first place?

Attached: gfdgfdvvdfgr23234.png (494x416, 230K)

>5. Look, just because Terry uses command inputs doesn't mean he fights like Ken. Fighting games had similar controls, but they don't play the same

FE fans unironically thinks that means that do but have absolutely no problems with almost all their characters having the same down b.

>Cut the echo characters that took no dev time
>Cut the characters from the game that saved the series
Terryfags are fucking delusional

Sure thing, Rick and Morty fanboy 2.0. Do give us some excellent pasta that we will be able to meme about for a year or two.

>Corrin and give us an original fighter
As an actual playable character Corrin is pretty original. No one in a cast has a moveset quite like that.

>THREE FUCKING NEWCOMERS
Only one, which was a granted, and DLC around Fates release. Lucina was "literally just Marth".

Counters need to be cut back on.

More so cut Chrom than cut Lucina. But what I'm saying is cut Chrom/possibly Lucina and replace them with Echoes from other games. Fire Emblem existed before Awakening

>You can't criticize muh fe characters because they didn't take dev time!
>You can't criticize muh fe characters because even though they took up dev time, they're not clones!
>This game didn't sell like complete shit so it deserves 39ru3845343 reps!

FEtards, everyone

Just remove all the FE characters except marth, robin, and ike; Then have a Fire Emblem spin off fighting game.

Attached: 1550185022363.jpg (250x250, 19K)

OP I have one question for you. Do you want Edelgard in because you like the character, or because you have some preconstrued notion that Smash Bros needs an Axe Fighter and that a character from a game that's less than two months old is somehow more popular than a character who is one of the faces of his genre? I don't see where you're getting the idea that Edelgard would be a universally loved pick compared to Terry considering the last time we got a FE DLC we ended up with fucking Corrin, and we all know how that turned out.

Attached: 1567050114583.png (301x362, 188K)

I like Corrin, but people didn't seem to really like Fates. Get characters from games that people liked. That said, moveset wise she's great

Lucina as an Echo was still more than series like Zelda got

Except most everyone agrees that Three Houses is great. You couldn't be more transparent about the fact that you're just regurgitating shit you've read on Yea Forums and haven't touched a single game in the series.

Attached: 1566429532319.png (720x686, 434K)

>This game didn't sell like complete shit so it deserves 39ru3845343 reps!
It actually did sell like shit in Japan. Amerimutts are the only ones who give a shit because it has epik spic man who wants to end racism and dyke lord.

>FEtards
Majority of them have not even played the games outside Three houses, unfortunately just a bunch of posers.

He thinks Edelguard should get in because FE fans think that only they matter and they're entitled to getting whatever they want.

I don't think you understand that Lucina and Chrom are literally just changing 2 lines of code. Removing them isn't going to make space for Waddle Dee or whatever never ever you wanted.

This I will admit. I have never played Fire Emblem. My knowledge is second hand. I've heard 3H is good, cannot confirm on my own.

That's my point, if they did you'd go "well they're not clones so that automatically creates an invisible barrier that makes them immune to criticism" like you assholes do with the non-clone FE reps.

Edeltards are just genuinely exhausting, they start like 10-20 retarded threads a day, for the love of god can we please just kill this post PLEASE

Attached: 75AE1D60-6F74-448B-A9B2-BB7F690FCE81.jpg (628x492, 248K)

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'd love to hear you destroy me. It'd give me hope for once in my life that there are people who can compete with me, that not every person around me in real life or on this board is a total mouth-breathing normie who'd be intellectually dominated within 2 minutes of debate.

But you won't. Because you can't. So, once again, I unfortunately have to sit back on my throne and watch you squirm.

It doesn't matter what answer I give you because you're going to complain either way. If I tell you I actually like her you're going to complain that I have shit taste, if I tell you I wanted an axe fighter or a new character you're going to call me a patternfag. There's no winning with hat Ken fags.

You misunderstand me. I don't want Lucina and Chrom gone for a character I want. I'm saying replace Chrom in particular with another Fire Emblem Echo with a character from a different game. We don't need three Awakening characters

>"FE since Awakening is different than how it used to be in the older games"
>"Everybody LIKES Three Houses!"
Imagine being illiterate.

There's barely anyone left from actual Nintendo games that aren't side characters or dead franchises. And more FE is just plain out boring.

based retard

Or maybe we actually give an echo to a series that doesn't take up 50% of the content in the game despite less than 1% of the smash base actually having heard of it before.

>but people didn't seem to really like Fates
balooney. A lot of people complain about the story, which is the most minimal aspect of the game. Shit sold well and has a powerful fanbase. Doomposters are extemely vocal, but ultimately a minority that just stick to superficial aspects of the game such as supports or plot but ultimately Fates had very refined gameplay and was an overall enjoyable experience. specially if you pirated the DLC an didn't pay 40 dollars for the rest of the routes

What? Who drew this??

Reply to me you fucking coward. Try and BTFO me you worthless Terryspic.

>has to pirate shit to have access to 70% of the game
>it's good i swear

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT AND LAUGH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1549317601745.png (620x670, 226K)

Fire Emblem was and still is a respectable series. There are a few cringe waifuposters, but most of the people I meet are fine people. The real problem is they don't need seven characters, we don't need half of them to play nearly the same, and we don't need nearly half of them to be from the same game

You're a fucking retard. You're just further proving my point. You have no idea what people disliked about Awakening/Fates and how it was different from previous iterations of the series, and why Three Houses is so universally praised compared to those two.

So you're just going around fishing for (you)s and don't truly care whether she gets in or not, got it.

Congrats on ruining Yea Forumss perspective on Edelgardfags, OP. You've done more harm than good here today.

Attached: 1564834353254.jpg (870x1402, 253K)

You forgot to add that the only white lord who looks like Hitler's dream happens to be unstable and psychotic man.
Three houses truly looks like it was written by some tranny on twitter.
>white man is crazy and unstable
>dyke is badass and dindo nuffin wrong in her own route and even when she is enemy the routes still wank her and try to make you feel sorry for her
>brown man literally did nothing wrong and is the only one sane among them

Post your face when Tsubasa steals Edgelard's spot

Attached: __oribe_tsubasa_gen_ei_ibunroku_sharp_fe_and_etc_drawn_by_daigoman__a13fddce8eac6036e5c9cbcc8ecc1eb4 (596x812, 168K)

Hey you don't HAVE to pirate it. It's just nice and easy to do since it has so much DLC.

Reply to me spic. Reply to me. REPLY TO ME. You fucking retard. She's gonna be in Smash. Throw a tantrum all you want. You lost.

Hey, if I'm wrong fine. I never played Fire Emblem. I could totally be wrong about Fates. I'm just saying that from people I talk to, Fates seems like an OK game. Corrin has the unique movement to stay in without complaints from me. I only suggested her removal because I thought Fire Emblem fans would prefer another character

This. Just look at how mad are dumblr fags at the fact that white man won the poll over their dyke and spic man both in Japan and Korea.

Attached: dumblr.jpg (861x1200, 230K)

I want Edelgard in but you gotta be fucking nuts to think Terry was a bad choice

Attached: 1567682045613.gif (155x158, 5K)

There's nothing respectable about needing 20 years just to be a B tier franchise and then having day 1 dlc on almost all your titles.

There's nothing respectable about demanding more smash content when you have it better than any other fanbase.

t. absolute state of nu-FE fags

Attached: 1567471122067.jpg (957x1024, 86K)

>these are the people who are making these threads on Yea Forums, including this one

Attached: 144210421948.jpg (600x600, 56K)

>I'm just saying that from people I talk to
You mean forum dwellers and shitposters on Yea Forums?

>Corrin has the unique movement to stay in without complaints from me.

Fe fans complain about how discriminated they are but their characters are literally the only ones where not being a clone is seen as some amazing accomplishment and not the bare minimum.

I agree with the sentiment that Terry is a bullshit pick that barely anyone cares about. We've already got Ryu and Ken, we don't need another generic fighting game protagonist.
That being said, you're an even bigger retard than the people who wanted Terry if you want another Fire Emblem rep. Fuck you, weeb faggot. Your franchise is a heap of dogshit and a cancer in Smash.

Attached: 54365634.jpg (640x803, 79K)

Ok Hubert, you keep being Edelgard's throne while I explain to you.
Terry Bogard is a heavily physical character, moreso than Ryu and Ken, most of his moves involve him getting close and ramming the opponent. His ranged move is a ground slam that causes energy to spike up from the ground. On top of that, the games he's in tend to play differrent to Street Fighter to begin with, being more execution heavy. I even found you a little combo video.
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlVPQl-06E

Not all fighting game characters are the same just because most fighting games use universal inputs players recognize and comparing Terry to Ryu would be like comparing Marth to Link. They both punch shit, but that isn't all they have to them.

Here's Edelgard's moveset.
>An attack where she hoists her weapon above her head, charges and brings it down. Will potentially break shields.
>An attack where she dashes forward while slashing
>An attack where she does an upward slash while rising into the air
>A counter
And we can't forget her Final Smash
>A dash/slash into a cinematic

>they actually believe she is black
why do wypipo do this?

>D*mitri is blatantly a sexist and racist figure.
>He downright murders and kills women, torture is also mentioned and I'm pretty sure you know what that implies about the women he gets hands on.
>and HE LITERALLY KEEPS A BLACK SALVE.
Wtf I love Dimitri and FE now?

>b-b-b-b-bbut they're not EXACTLY the same so she's unique! The frame data and hitboxes are different so that means it's completely different!

>HURRRRHHGG A NEW FIRE EMBLEM CAME OUT, WHY DON'T WE GET A NEW FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER? EVERY FIRE EMBLEM GAME NEEDS A REP IN SMASH
This word is almost never actually applicable, but THIS is entitled.

Attached: 0003241234.jpg (1107x604, 61K)

Edeltars thing truly wasn't a meme after all.

I don't like the day 1 DLC, but it's a new standard that I have to accept. And you don't need to be a major franchise to be respectable. Finally, I'm just talking about the series itself. The games seem to be good, of at least consistent quality, and has usually OK fans

No, mostly people I talk to IRL, but maybe I didn't understand them correctly. Again, I'm sorry if I shat on the reputation of a good game

Look, all I care about at the end of the day is an interesting moveset. Corrin has it.

Marth is right there dude

Edelgard isn't even doing well in the poll. This heavily suggests it is just a vocal minority wanting her.

Based DAB

it's the name of her chapter in her game

I still want Nintendo to make an English run of FE Cipher, it's really fun but hard to get people to play because of the language barrier

The real sad part is that he's the least racist person in the setting, he just likes tradition and strong borders, otherwise he's left leaning, as much as middle ages/renaissance allows.

why did you even bother responding to him

Hey! She won the poll for the most hated character, but at least she won one poll.

I told you all that they're tumble resetera trannies that are newfags to Fire Emblem

>Thinks a cornerstone character in the fighting genre of videogames shouldn't be included in a fighting-crossover about fighting games
>Thinks the annual cardboard cutout from the medival tumblr LARPG should be in instead

I don't care if this post is bait or just autism, you deserve to be crucified you utter fucking mongoloid

Attached: 1527781517160.jpg (720x706, 33K)

The Best Smash Player of the World, ZeRo, is from CHILE, a third world country, in South America. So don't say third world countries don't play Smash. Shut The Fuck Up Pig. I'm a Smash Player from Brazil.

That's because at best she's boring and at worst she's genocidal in her attempts to destroy Shrodinger's Evil Church

>There's nothing respectable about demanding more smash content when you have it better than any other fanbase.
Holy shit this
>Fire Emblem has 7 characters, 3 stages, 3 Assist Trophies, 30-something songs, and like 60ish Spirits in Utimate
>Wars series has about as many games as Fire Emblem does, is a year older than Fire Emblem, and made by the same people, yet has zero characters, zero stages, zero assist trophies, and 4 Spirits

FEFags have it made compared to every non-A list Nintendo series, yet still beg for more

Attached: 57389571158920.png (819x848, 569K)

ARE YOU OKAY???

>Look, all I care about at the end of the day is an interesting moveset. Corrin has it.

Arguably the least interesting newcomer of Smash 4 besides the clones.

>yo we have a dragon guy
>let's just have them in human form 99% of the time
>let's make most of the moves a sword lmao
>a counter and an up b that recovers and nothing else! Brilliant!

Because sometimes I like to dream of a world where constructive thinking hasn't died out. I'm probably wrong but optimism is all I have left.

If you're mad about the smash roster, then you're an irredeemably worthless autist.

>Plays some shitty ass Nintendoe shit instead of Master System
Traitor to the nation

What the fuck is going on within FE community? I mean, Fates had its own share of retards like this, but Yea Forums used to make fun of them. Now Yea Forums IS QUOTING THESE PEOPLE! What the fuck man?

On the flipside Doomguy remains number 1 and won't budge.

Just like just because Terry is a brawler doesn't mean he plays like Ken, just because Corrin is a swordie doesn't mean he plays like the others

Corrin's specials in particular are unique enough to warrant her inclusion

Edelfags really want to get even more hate than other rosterfags huh?

you still don't understand at how the 3ds FE games we're a transitional period that would eventually refine into what 3 houses is. regardless even Awakening and fates we're showing that it was a different beast compared to previous titles even down to their series logo

It's not Yea Forums. It's just Edeltards from leddit, gamerfaqs and trannyera that are invading the Yea Forums by trying to force their shitfu here.

it's shitposting, it's literally the equivalent of Steve. If you stop replying, they'll go away.

>Fighting Games including Smash

Latin America Players > North America Players

Not an edeltard but just an FEfag and it's all Nintendo/NoA's fault. Their anti RPG policy and refusing to release the series set it back for over a decade and they never marketed it until Awakening. Mystery of the Emblem was a good selling classic in Japan and was even on their mini SFC. Meanwhile Earthbound which sold like shit got a NA release.

I want to beat you to a pulp

>Just like just because Terry is a brawler doesn't mean he plays like Ken, just because Corrin is a swordie doesn't mean he plays like the others

Her neutral is spamming nair and fair. Reminds you of anyone else?

>Corrin's specials in particular are unique enough to warrant her inclusion

They did the least creative possible things with her up b and down b. So even if the other 2 specials were the most unique moves in the game they'd still just average out

>neutral b is just a better version of zss's except an attack added at the end

>side b is literally the only unique move in corrins entire kit, but doesn't come remotely close to the most unique move in the game

Steve didn't go away even if nobody replied, this is Yea Forums this autists can run on autopilot for months.

This is the mind of someone that says Edelgard didn't do anything wrong, how can anyone take these fools seriously?

Attached: 1565645761813.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>N-n-n-no 10 years isn't enough for a video game IP to be popular!

>no marketing
>roy, marth, and ike in smash

>El todavia esta enojado por Terry
RENTA GRATIS

Attached: 1445969636103.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

>even if nobody replied
what universe do you live in?

Attached: Aheeowh aheeowh aheeowh aheeowh aheeowh.jpg (1012x688, 48K)

Steveposting is just people trying to fuck with others. This is unironically how all FE fans think.

based boar

Lots of characters spam nair and fair. That doesn't mean anything. As for up special, there's not a lot you can do. She's a dragon. Flying up in that dragon form was about the only thing they could do. Even if her move is similar to ZSS', it's that move on a swordie, which gives it unique applications. And that wasn't even a proper reason to dislike side special

it's really fucking not
the amount of people pretending to like Edelgard on Yea Forums far surpasses the amount of people on Yea Forums who actually like her

>Reminder that a third world fat kid is beating the shit out of everyone in smash,

MKLeo

>Japan only for a decade is fine
>Implying Smashfags play other video games when they rarely play their own
Face it, NoA sabatoged the franchise. Even when it did sell very well they just didn't localize it meanwhile they did that just fine for games that don't sell well anywhere.

and stay down, bitch

Attached: based kermit.jpg (262x263, 9K)

>Terry is making faggots like you THIS mad
lmao go back to Harry Potter

Attached: 2FF097D6-8714-492B-BF54-BFE718F2F5AC.png (557x605, 180K)

>thinking they would but her in over Byleth
I guess its true, Edgelordfags only think with their dick

Attached: 1566392178682.jpg (666x666, 180K)

>As for up special, there's not a lot you can do. She's a dragon. Flying up in that dragon form was about the only thing they could do.

For a character that's supposedly justified by "uniqueness" there really should be higher standards, especially when many other up bs have utility besides recovering.

>Even if her move is similar to ZSS', it's that move on a swordie, which gives it unique applications.

For a character that's supposed to be unique it's not unreasonable to expect moves that are unique, not "here's someone else's move except on a different character"

>And that wasn't even a proper reason to dislike side special

The point is that it doesn't nearly make up for how homogenous the rest of Corrin's kit is.

Terry uses Bajiquan though

t. absolute state of Edeltrannies

What would piss of Edeltards more, no TH characters in Smash at all or Dimitri getting in Smash?

I really do feel bad for Sakurai and Nintendo, no matter what they do autists are gonna bitch relentlessly. Terry is a fine pick to represent SNK, only ignorant retards are mad about his inclusion.

It is.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwgsVxZBNZQ

>>Japan only for a decade is fine

And a decade of being oversees isn't enough time??? Do you have any idea how many series become popular on their first try?

>>Implying Smashfags play other video games when they rarely play their own

Ask literally any FE fan if they played FE or Smash first.

NoA has fucked over a lot of franchises. Imagine if they actually fucking did their jobs and just localized shit. Earthbound got localized and then they advertised it like shit and then wondered why the fuck the game didn't sell. It was only when Smash did a good fucking job of selling the series that it did a good job

These... aren't really counter arguments. Most of the characters past Melee have been derivative of earlier characters, with just new moves remixed for new kits. Corrin was a little more derivative sure, but she's unique. She's not like a Link

Did anyone draw Edelgard getting thrown off a tower?

Attached: geese07.jpg (624x864, 122K)

Latter. In fact, if Rhea (there is no way for it though) got into Smash, it'd be glorious due to asshurt that one would cause.

why the hell would they care? Shitposting like this makes them more money.

It's pretty ridiculous that it's now commonly accepted as a bad thing that people want Nintendo characters in their Nintendo crossover game, and make asinine statements such as "you're scraping the bottom of the barrel!" Because you know, it's not like they were doing that since the very beginning or anything.

just watching

Attached: watching.gif (460x426, 782K)

Edelgard ending up in bed with Terry.

Attached: 0e3c9f8cd7de24bbbfff9eeabf4adfa3.jpg (800x500, 157K)

Second one without the doubt. It doesn't even need to be Dimitri. It can be Claude. Anyone who isn't Edelgard and Byleth in fact. At least they will be able to cope that nobody got in, or if mc got in. If some lord that isn't theirs got in, they wouldn't be able to recover from it.

>These... aren't really counter arguments. Most of the characters past Melee have been derivative of earlier characters, with just new moves remixed for new kits. Corrin was a little more derivative sure, but she's unique. She's not like a Link

No other characters have people screaming about how unique they are every time they're brought up or think not being a clone is somehow an amazing accomplishment.

someone tell me why Edelgardfags think she has a chance to be in Smash? She isn't the main protag of the game so why would they add her over the MC Byleth? The only way she's getting in is if the next wave of DLC has 2 FE characters in it and given the main theme of the game the other 2 lords would have to join her

Attached: EChqKzmWkAM4VHB.jpg (680x506, 40K)

You and I both know that some of these spergs will take it too far, I imagine they've recieved a fair share of harassment on social media or via email.

You're right on some level. Corrin isn't as unique as other fighters, absolutely. She should have been more original. But unless they're gonna replace her with a better Fire Emblem character with a more unique moveset, I don't see a reason to cut her

You edeltards are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. Gas yourself.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-02 18-08-25.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

holy shit all of the (you)s I didn't even check
is it that easy?

Because they have brain damage and think their rule 63 Arvis who suffered from brain damage and became gay is something "unique" for gaming standards,

Because there's really no argument for keeping Corrin that doesn't also apply to other non-clone characters. Why do you think the apologists cling so hard to the moveset argument?

Not only the spics like SNK's fighting games. China and Hong Kong love them as well.

Attached: 1565959462575.png (1536x806, 1.21M)

Terry was only backed after Nintendo messed up and “leakers” backing means absolutely nothing agian u only have urself to blame

They had to settle with not only being the baddie but having a rushed as fuck route, now they're trying to grab straws and get into smash. They're getting desperate like their lord

I'm glad you're upset.
I love salt, make sure to keep posting your autistic whining for another year, ya big baby bitch.
Also, WOOOOO TERRY!

Oh I agree. Semiclones should be made more unique or cut. But again, she represents a unique game in a good series. If there isn't a replacement in the works, I don't see what's the harm in keeping her

ALL DLC will be pullin NEW worlds (IPs) together not your fucking garbage series. Get fucked Edelcuck

>Nintendo gave us the best FE game in years
Nintendo didn’t do shit.

>And a decade of being oversees isn't enough time???
It did become popular in a decade though. FE7 came out in 2003 and Awakening came out in 2013 which was the first game that did really well in the west.
>Do you have any idea how many other series become popular on their first try
They have actual marketing behind the game that's more than just Smash like Awakening did.
>Ask literally any FE fan if they played FE or Smash
Not even 5% of smashfags play FE and if they have they started with Awakening or later.

I fucking hate hat ken but are you seriously pissed that another shitty FE character isnt in? How many do we fucking need?

yeah, a couple of mean letters and WAY more money.

Rosterfagging is not just an advertisement for every franchise involved in it, it's a massive advertisement for Smash Bros. the angrier people get, the better.

>Oh shit, bros, we can't let (Steve/Tracer/Terry/Edelgard/I don't fucking know, Shantae) getting into Smash! I have to give all of my support to (Banjo/Dimitri/Batman/Freddy Krueger) so they get in instead!
>continue talking about it on Twitter/Reddit/Facebook/, giving free advertisement to Nintendo for all of eternity

it is literally the ultimate advertisement and I hate myself for getting sucked into it.

Are you ok?

They are not anti terry, they are edeltards.

Yeah there are people out there specially in Japan, Middle east, Latin america and South East Asia that grew and still play on Arcades, those who are only limited to Nintendo or the next bandwagon game don't know classic characters such as Terry or even Athena who are as classic as Megaman (Athena exists since 1986 and megaman since 1987 by the way, oh and Athena was in the NES too)
But i guess zoomers want Fire Emblem, Xenoblade or Overwatch waifus to be pleased
Literally same fuss that happened with Hero, USA is not the only fucking country in the world, can't expect Sakurai to always please the west mainstream.
Even that Edgelord fire emblem character who everyone is talking about will be forgotten sooner than later as soon as the next popular replacement comes in.
They call those character trash for a reason, it's because their fans treat them like trash in the first place, they trash them as soon as they get bored of them or get "irrelevant", just like with seasonal "waifus!, what a waste to add a character like that

Sucks for those shutins who never leave their house playing their consoles and PCs.
Yeah sure, arcades outside japan are so "third world" for this pussy generation who will never get stabbed for beating the shit out of a salty player in a fighting game at the arcades, what a shithole right? well at least living in a shithole doesn't turn you into a delicate little whiny snowflake
Don't cry too much though, next character is probably a "waifu" from either Fire Emblem or Xenoblade.
this fighter pass doesn't have any females yet, knowing the pussy whiny world we live in, nintendo probably feels obliged to include a girl now.

>Hat Ken fine
>Hat Goomba not fine
Can someone explain this one to me?

someone really needs to do this

Is this pasta?

Its just a video game :/

Explain in detail which mental illness currently afflicts you and I'll gladly explain you that in return.

Are you OK?

You know, besides give Intelligent Systems the money and guidance so that they can make the game in the first place.

The one illness where I don't understand why people are fine with Hat Ken, but are not fine with Hat Goomba.

>If you stop replying, they'll go away.
That isn't what killed Steve and it still hasn't killed wojak or pepe.
How did rageface bullshit get shunned away so effectively but this shit last almost a fucking decade

But, user... Even leddit has her as least popular lord.

Attached: reddit_poll.jpg (1200x1220, 1.13M)

>Non-Binary
This is the only way I could tell this poll came from reddit.

They did another one?

Attached: redditpoll.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Compared to other two? Sure. She is still "best girl" there that you aren't allowed to shittalk desu.

youtu.be/FqFS3YyyY08?list=PL3A40C889EDC64C9B

>That best girl list
Reddit needs to be purged.

>dyke character that can't even win the poll on dyke loving website that usually hates characters who look too white like Dimitri
t. absolute state of Edeldyke

>popular in some third world shithole

Terry Bogard was included for JAPAN. Don't believe the memes on Yea Forums about "he was only included because hispantards like him". Notice how they refer to him in the trailer as "Terry Bogard from FATAL FURY" and not "Terry Bogard from The King of Fighters". Fatal Fury Special was one of the biggest hits in Japanese arcades in the 90s. ONLY the Japanese would recognize Terry from and associate him with Fatal Fury. Everyone else thinks of him as a King of Fighters character. He was included for the Japanese audience and because of his history in Japanese arcades. It has NOTHING to do with third worlders.

Man what an ugly character, if they must add another fucking waifu it better be the sluttiest looking waif, not that shit.

I hope this is all false flagging. Terry has been rad since I learned about him from that blue may porn game on Newgrounds.

AYOKAY?

Yea. This time they did a whole of it survey.

I don't like Terry that much but fucking christ, you can't possibly be real, go do something more productive

>45% female on BL
Otomestacies were not a meme

>he literally keeps a black slave
>parents got killed by poc, a woman "destroyed his life" and then he fixes society
Is this even true? It sounds absolutely retarded.

I think "POC" is just an umbrella term for not white. It maybe covers south east asians, maybe it doesn't.

Attached: 1544793032648.jpg (978x848, 99K)

>less percentage of votes than Claude despite only having 7% more male voters than him
>she still has 11% of votes less than him
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE

Attached: 1567087908162.png (688x900, 408K)

THIS. Terry's in for the same reason that Hero from Dragon Quest is in. The Japanese have tons of nostalgia for his series.

But user, Fatal Fury is called Garou Densetsu in Japan.

If adding Byleth would piss Edelgard fanboys off.

Then sure, do it, if that reduces Edelgard's chances to get in, good

>Edeltard
>78% male voters
>Claude
>71% male voters
>Claude still beats her with 11% difference
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: getfucked.jpg (1767x2048, 270K)

I'm genuinely not sure if you're retarded or not.

Keep Dilating, Edelfag.

Blonde Chads where y'all at ?

Attached: 1567139345097.jpg (600x800, 62K)

im an edelfag too but come the fuck on man grow up. it's fuckfaces like you that make me ashamed to like edelgard.

Attached: edelcomputer.png (611x854, 179K)

Because everyone sees how uninspired it is and the fact that its popularity is due to roster faggotry, but ten times worse while also trying to act like the ebin "NEW RIDLEY/K. ROOL" eventhough it appeared frequently unlike those two with very small minor roles that its fans tries to pretend that it actually means something bigger. They're more in line with the awfule render stevefags rather than any other picks. It wasn't even popular at all until after Kirby Wii Adventure where the smashboard were now rosterfagging that character only because it was recent. They also try to coattail Waddle Dees popularity, but then later pretend it was popular by its own merits.

>EdElGArD iS tHe MoSt pOpuLar 3H chARaCtEr
>EdElGarD Is THe MC
fuck off shitposter

Attached: 1567702345143_1.jpg (1779x1080, 574K)

I'm glad the neo-geo got a rep.
Poverty console bros of the 90's rise up.

So is Edelgard the new rosterfag shitpost magnet?

Sakurai has never once added a non-MC Lordtagonist before the Avatar MC or non-Avatar MC
if that was the case, Lyn and Azura would have been in already in Smash. But please grasp on your imaginary agenda that Edelmeme is given for DLC.

saying this as a Byleth/Chromfag who think a Pokemon Trainer moveset is better than separate shit
also the white hair sword user is in next pass

Attached: 1567687580181.png (833x350, 23K)

>falling for such blatant falseflagging bait
Edelgard is going to generate endless (you)s for the forseeable future. No other character is so easily able to make two such large fanbases (smash and FE) perpetually sperg out

Nobody gives a shit about Kaga garbage
Yokoi shouldve fired him earlier on after Gaiden flopped

what's the difference?
its just a sword with a longer hilt
youtu.be/oRm_9XPvYMc
look, you can even mod her over marth and she doesn't seem to play any significant than weaponfags cream over

>weebniggers are still going on with "west picks bad"

Attached: 1474749306954.jpg (562x437, 52K)

>Some of us just want to play our favorite characters, the ones that ACTUALLY COME FROM NINTENDO GAMES.
>yet he wants more fire emblem shit over actual good nintendo picks

Attached: 1544750053908.jpg (480x524, 21K)

If El actually could do cool shit like Hector could do in Blazing Blade, i might've cared about le axe moveset.

Attached: Numbuh 3 forma kangaroo.png (223x286, 81K)