Deadly Premonition

>I-it's coming to PS4 too guys
No
youtube.com/watch?v=ItuUwE1aHpE

Attached: ONLY.png (1270x552, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/09/deadly-premonition-2-a-blessing-in-disguise-switch-exclusive-at-launch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never even heard of this series. Is it some weeb shit?

Is it a sequel?

Do you like Twin Peaks and janky games? If yes to both, play it

Yes
gematsu.com/2019/09/deadly-premonition-2-a-blessing-in-disguise-switch-exclusive-at-launch
>The newly announced Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise will be “a “Switch-exclusive at launch,” publisher Rising Star Games told PushSquare, adding that it is “not discussing other platforms at this stage.”
It may be exclusive now but they never discarded the possibility of being ported elsewhere in the future

Why should I fucking care? I'm going to play it regardless. I'm a fan of the game not the fucking Switch.

It's either the best or worst game you'll ever play

Attached: Deadly-Premonition-coffee.jpg (730x418, 62K)

NINTENDO WON, IS OVER GUYS...

Attached: h.png (300x345, 24K)

It's both at the same time.

Attached: 0666b04b57795afa1f3eb5cd4cf146d9.gif (500x340, 554K)

They are clearly advertising it as an exclusive, meaning the only time it's going to be ported is years down the line after it's stopped selling on the console

>They are clearly advertising it as an exclusive, meaning the only time it's going to be ported is years down the line
Wasnt TSA like this and got ported a year later?

Just wait for a few years then again D4 never made it to ps4 so

So is nintendo de Epic games store of consoles?

Spending money on shitty games or sequels that no one asked with the money they get from retards buying bing bing wahoos?

Basically take Suda51 and make it even jankier/broken with worse aesthetics.

what is TSA?

NO console wars.

If you think this is bad wait until next generation when all the studios Microsoft is buying actually start finishing projects.

I don't know if TSA was explicitly advertised as an exclusive, but Suda gave publishing rights to Marvelous in exchange for NMH3 which is being marketed as an exclusive. I have the CE for TSA which says exclusive on the back, but it was a pretty poor quality so I'm not even sure if that was ever approved.

I knew there would be extreme amounts of cope in this thread Zack, just how my coffee predicted

Attached: DP.png (242x472, 169K)

>in exchange for NMH3 which is being marketed as an exclusive
And even then NMH3 is going to be exclusive at launch as well since Suda said he couldnt discuss the possibility of it being ported so soon

4/10, GOTY

It’s basically a timed exclusive then?

I wouldn't be surprised if it does get ported down the line. It sounds like he's really trying to incorporate the joycons, but Marvelous doesn't give a fuck. If the TSA ports sell, they'll probably try to capitalize on that in no time. If it bombs, they might just leave it there ala NMH2.

>No
Just like Travis Strikes Again and Octopath Traveler amirite switchbros?

Attached: 1567703119957m.jpg (1024x577, 189K)

>physical version in November
Aight, I can do that. Hope it's not too expensive.

>Moon Remix
>SnK Smash character
>This
It’s fucking over. They literally won.

Attached: 458A023D-A76C-4D50-B3A7-1B90785784E2.png (850x850, 63K)

Its (the) shit

Yet another franchise pulled out of the gutter due to Nintendo throwing money at it. Bayo, Rune Factory, now this.

>476857181
Your not even worth the effort

Seething

>476858949
no u

It’s over

everyone should have a switch anyway

>when all the studios Microsoft is buying actually start finishing projects.
lol good luck with that

is origins going to actually fucking run on the switch though?

>every thread about Deadly Premonition today has been console war shitposting
Goddamn, can't even come to this board when something positive happens.

First game still doesn't run on my PCs

Is 60 fps even, but has some audio issues.

any fix?

seethe in 1...2...3

Attached: realistic woman having a giggle.webm (378x412, 803K)

And it never will, the PC port was a broken cash grab

Who is this?

it's a dude

Devs apparently are already working on a patch.

Yes and also no

It's literally 0/10 best game ever

Sarina valentina

not really its a persons without an understanding of english interpretation of american media specifically twin peaks so its not really japshit but sitll is in a way

Octopath was also ported to PC

Microsoft already did this around 2015-2016, paying for timed exclusivity deals.

Except some people claim it works on theirs