"You can d-date the characters???? oh boy!!!!"

>"You can d-date the characters???? oh boy!!!!"

Attached: GjVEr5il.jpg (532x640, 45K)

Name 1 (one) game that allows that.

Attached: Videl.jpg (500x375, 61K)

Monster Girl Quest

When did unironic and legitimate normalfags invade and outnumber everyone else on Yea Forums?

almost any emuera game that doesnt rely on just kidnapping and sexually training everything in your path

>playing games with romance options
actual cringe bro, you just posted it

what the fuck was her problem

Attached: 1561029569144.gif (320x180, 1.44M)

>Futaba is so cute bros she's just like me

Attached: 1555591965379.png (434x524, 426K)

Can I just enjoy my games?

>unironic and legitimate normalfags invade
My nigga, it's just one dood who's making these threads and baiting you and me to post in them.

literally /pol/'s fault
they thought it was a good idea to "colonize" r_thedonald

i want videl to kick me in the balls

Actually someone like that would be happy about that #FE game being censored again. And hates everything to do with women ironically.

started around gamergate and became hopeless come 2016. every user on this board is confirmed underage (when investigated) or some fat highschool dude who got his mom to vote for trump

Is this a kumbrane that’s about to burst because he can have a new waifu, or is this a s()yboy that is about to burst because he thinks that woman are being oppressed?

God forbid anyone get excited over anything without some jerkoff getting the urge to post the same png on this website over and over.

shit, I wish I was still underage
>t. 28 year old unemployed fuck

No! You must only care about saving le white master race!

When people tried to force the onions/chad/alpha shit

It led to a romanticized view of being a normalfag

based ampharosposter

Everything went to shit after 2007. The only people that deny this are young people who get offended when they realise they were the cause of everything going to shit