at least epic's self aware

weekly?

Attached: burgers.png (217x172, 9K)

epic store best store

Steam
>Shopping cart
Epic
>games and free games

I wasn't sure at first, but looks like it's time to abandon steam because we have new main pc storefront. You faggot may try to deflect, but it's about time you accept reality

yes

Attached: epic 2.png (404x90, 6K)

>store
store implies i buy the games, lmao

go home ESL you arent welcome here

Epic's giving out all of their games for free, every day

ye u just buy with free money u dumb gay

tein is a good game i play it all the time on my steam account

that's one way to cope

based fucking epic
fuck steam

If you guys don't have bots collecting free games I don't know what to tell you. I've got multiple accounts with over a dozen games with 0 cost. Gonna sell them in a few years for hundreds.

for a board that supposedly hates epic games, you guys sure do enjoy shilling what they have to offer.

Good

Fuck Valve
Fuck Steam
Fuck Gaben

All of them can die on a fire alongside their userbase.

Yea man! old games that people would never buy are free! its amazing cant wait to not play them again!

Only 15 weeks of free indie bait left.
Tick Tock, EGSharts.

>for a board that supposedly hates epic games,
Lol, this board loves epic games. You may be thining about some subreddit, wrong website buddy

>old games
they recently gave away mutant year zero road to eden which is recent. Also anything that isnt 15+ years old is not an old game

Only until the end of 2019.

Am I the only one who doesn't get why the fuck people are so up in arms about a shopping cart? Out of all the options you could conceivably choose to demonstrate how little Epic store offers you choose the one you don't fucking need right now? Epic's got like a hundred games and they're all listed on one page, it's like bitching about Battle.net not having a shopping cart. Who gives a shit?

Go on, lad

Always wanted those 2 games, but Im literally gambling right now if I should install yet another launcher or just pirate them, cant tell which would be more of a hazzle

Wouldnt even matter for the producer

The most based thing about Epic's free games is that it isn't just those titles.

when i say thank you,you say tim sweeney

THANK YOU

Attached: mysterious pepe.png (563x542, 260K)

lmao they literally give you ue4 for free. Want to play borderlands 3 right now? maybe half life 3? you can just make it for FREE. Steam doesn't even have that luhmao.

the shopping cart is a microcosm for Epic's hilarious incompetence because it's such a basic and easy-to-add feature. Their laziness about the shopping cart is a reflection of their laziness about everything else.

It's unironically faster to just pirate them instead of making a new account.

But if you already have an account from using UE4 before or trying out Fortnite back when it blew up or even already made one months ago just to get a free game then might as well use that.

fuck off underage

Yea youre right

nice try Zhang

stay mad idiot. I get games for free while you rant about the chinese boogieman on a chinese website

>literally has a free weekend for Endless Space 2 right now
Try again.

>the virgin "just a weekend" steam
against
>the chad "a game for free a week that you can keep " epic store launcher

based Tim Epic ,pcbros on suicide watch lmao

Attached: 1565549712176.jpg (893x1155, 534K)

can't spare a minute to play a game that's free legally?

Will there ever be an actual video game featured or just an endless parade of indie "experiences"?

没有共产党就没有新中国

Attached: china_xi_call.png (412x600, 164K)

I don't even claim these because I already own them all on steam

Are either of those good tho?
I'm waiting till they start giving some actual good games.

abzu is very nice

End is Nigh was one of the better recent indie platformers overshadowed by Celeste.

How many points would you lose if you actually had Xi Jinping on speed dial and the portrait you gave him was this

Attached: xipoong.png (185x185, 84K)

enough

Attached: chinese_china_xi_jinping_cringe_social_credit.jpg (728x469, 66K)

>PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR STORE
No

Attached: SPLAT.gif (607x609, 514K)

care to elaborate why not, frogfucker?