Here’s your final four Yea Forums

Here’s your final four Yea Forums

Attached: 51B57FAA-6E4F-4450-8B09-EFBED412C234.jpg (3438x3400, 1.16M)

Frisk and Monster Hunter will be playable. Screencap this.

>4

Resident Evil could be either one

it's gonna be rebecca and barry

Are any of these even plausible?

RE is not, Capcom has too much shit in the game
Ryu is possible I guess
Same with Crash
Geno is 50/50, depending on if Square is ok with it

lmao who dat nigga on bottom right

>an Echo that took little time to make
>too much

Capcom is in fire in terms of reception they are getting another slot.

Based on...?

>capcom has too much shit
They have 2 characters and an echo which doesn’t count for an actual slot.

What’s actually realistic and not fan wankery like Phoenix Wright, Reimu, or Doom Slayer.

Doom Slayer and Phoenix Wright may get outfits though

You realize the second pack is going to have 5 characters right and Ryu Hayabusa is most likely the last character for the first pack?

Anyway, this seems reasonable but I personally would fucking hate Crash being in. Replace him with Master Chief or Roomguy, throw in Dante, and add Rayman or Travis Touchdown as the last characters.

>You realize the second pack is going to have 5 characters
lmao MAYBE 3 at most

>RE is not, Capcom has too much shit in the game
>thinking that even remotely matters when Capcom has probably the most characters you could put in Smash

Not big on Geno but I would be ok with this.

>There are still genofags in 2020

Attached: 1451852470405.jpg (542x600, 33K)

>Retards still think Leon or even Jill would get in over the main character of the series
Why are secondaries so retarded?

Attached: 0d649fc1f46df865ba78b70ad97744b0.png (471x604, 362K)

This will be the Smash 6 roster.

Attached: Best Roster Ever.png (720x882, 1.46M)

Jill is female and is probably one of the 5 most iconic women in games and looks more unique than Chris overall

>lmao MAYBE 3 at most
Literally what makes you figure? If the first one was 5, what makes you think the second is going to be any less or any more for that matter?

Leon and Jill are also arguably two of the main characters, especially the latter, and they're both way more popular than Chris.

Lara Croft when?

Reminder that Sora is in

He fits in perfectly with the "classic and modern icons" theme of the DLC, and he appeals to both Boomer and Zoomer crowds

Attached: You gonna cry.jpg (316x316, 13K)

Square enix probably isn’t getting another

If there were 5 they would just make a second Fighter Pass. They aren't. It's just some extra individual characters. There is no Fighter Pass 2

There could be more than 5.

>kiryu
still happy hes in there

Then they'd make a second fighter pass

That doesn't change the fact that Chris is still the Capcom's go to for RE
>Leon and Jill are also arguably two of the main characters, especially the latter
Capcom has benched Jill so many times that its not funny. Before Rev1, the last time she was a main character was in RE3. Leon still gets games here and there, but Chris is the only character to be consistently playable, he appears in the most mainline games and even stole Jill slot in MvC.

Or they don't want to set it up into seasons anymore and Sakurai just wants to make as many characters as he wants.
Or nintendo wants more money by forcing everyone to pay full price for the next round of DLC.

I mean I’d still be happy if it was Chris, but if Sakurai is picking, it might be Jill

Or wants to provide characters without stages/music/spirits

Still at it, Chrisfag?

>Or wants to provide characters without stages/music/spirits
Another user chiming in, this would be ideal. Though I could see a stage popping up like with Mario Maker.

Also he may want to start having Echo DLC

>Capcom has benched Jill so many times that its not funny. Before Rev1, the last time she was a main character was in RE3.
Still played a pretty big part in RE5. Still more popular than Chris. Get fucked, Chrisfag.

>Final rep from the first five is Monster Hunter
>Crash
>Master Chief
>Pokemon rep
>Trashno
>Ryu
There, these are objectively the best options.

this i wish sakurai would have never opend his shit ass mouth

The MH devs said they wanted a monster, not a fighter

>Smash is about honoring franchise
>People think they will pick the character from the sequel or the character Capcom themselves dropped
That would be like asking Alucard instead of Simon

>Still played a pretty big part in RE5.
As Wesker's slave
Meanwhile Chris is a big part of the series as a whole
>Still more popular than Chris.
Citation needed

>acting like you know anything
The fifth character is someone in pic related.

Attached: 07D833EB-20F1-4BB9-A78F-4EEFF66E6341.jpg (3464x3464, 1.97M)

hayabusa is just a matter of time
Ninja gaiden was realy sucessfull on the nes era, he is the LAST nes era character missing

>As Wesker's slave
Got a significant boss battle and both of the DLC chapters prominently featured her.
>Meanwhile Chris is a big part of the series as a whole
So is Jill?
>Citation needed
The fact that people are constantly clamoring for Jill in Smash and more Jill in RE?

This I also want. The next pass if there is one could be formatted differently so you get a character, some tracks and maybe an echo fighter not necessarily related to the main character of the respective pack but like you said it may be easier to just add new fighters.

>any of those capcom literal whos getting in before RE
Nah senpai

i cant totaly see katamari as a trophy
he just keeps rolling the balla nd getting bigger and bigger until it envelops the whole stage

Sora needs to be added to this image

I'll take anything as long as I get Geno.

Attached: 1555223534827.png (736x1041, 245K)

The DLC fighters are from new IPs

The only thing Sora is being added to is my cringe compilation.

That we don't know. Two games from the same series doesn't necessarily make it the same world.

Yes? Geno is just another mario character. He's not from a new IP

>So is Jill?
No she isn't.
Jill last claim to fame in the series was being Wesker's Slave. Before that, her last game was a side game that could have never existed and the main plot wouldn't have change same goes for Leon and RE4.
Meanwhile
>Chris is on the cover of the original
>Chris is hard mode and is considered the canon route
>Chris is the character the has the rivalry with Wesker
>Chris is the one to kill Wesker
>Chris story in RE6 was treated as the main one
>Chris was the character they brought back for RE7, and the epilogue is circled around him

The way it sounded to me it seemed like Sakurai wants to keep supporting Smash Ultimate with DLC rather than preparing for a Smash 6.

I think the success of the Switch and the success of the Fighter's Pass gave Sakurai a lot more freedom regarding the future of Smash DLC.

But the world of Super Mario RPG is not the same as Super Mario Galaxy or New Super Mario Bros.

He is so important that it spills over into his family as well.

>Jill got not one, but TWO side games featuring her as the main character
>Jill was the first RE character in a crossover fighting game (MvC2)
>Jill has just as much of a rivalry with Wesker
>Jill is the character featured in the most crossovers

>But the world of Super Mario RPG is not the same as Super Mario Galaxy or New Super Mario Bros.
Yes it is.

It's not. Show me where Shamans and Booster are in Galaxy or NSMB.

Show me when Mario RPG stops taking place in Mario's world

If Yoshi is his own IP Geno could be too

Just because Sakurai wants to explore more game worlds doesn't mean there won't be any newcomers from existing game worlds.

Don't bother, people are too autistic to understand this. They legitimately think any first party characters are off the table.

Geno doesn't have his own game series, and he's already classified under Mario

Reminder that you should kill yourself, gaylord.

When the elements exclusive to that game no longer recurred in subsequent Mario titles. Alternatively, Cloud and Joker only represent the world of Final Fantasy VII and Persona 5 respectively.

Attached: proof.png (577x620, 312K)

omg, New Piranha Plant game incoming!

>EVERY Doom game on Switch
>fan wankery

bruh...

Looks like you admit that you're wrong since you're telling lies now

K thanks

He’s a western character from a violent series. He might get an outfit but I don’t see more.

Snake and Bayonetta are from violent series, and Ganondorf and Ridley are violent characters.

>Jill got not one, but TWO side games featuring her as the main character
One in which Chris is also a main character. Meanwhile Chris is the protagonist with the most main character status in the main series of games.
>Jill was the first RE character in a crossover fighting game (MvC2)
And was also downgraded to DLC for MvC3 then cut in MvC:I while Chris became more prominent
>Jill has just as much of a rivalry with Wesker
Not really, since Chris campaign is considered the canon route for RE1, and the only reason why Wesker kept Jill alive in RE5 was to torment Chris. Even RE6 goes on into that with Chris talking to Wesker's son about how he's the one that killed Wesker
>Jill is the character featured in the most crossovers
Debatable
Most of the time both are seen together. At most Jill has been in more Mobile games, but so has Claire compared to Leon, so that point is moot.

Good list but I think we are definitely going to get a Sony owned character. I'm thinking Kat, Kratos, Hunter (Bloodborne), Sly, sackboy, or Jack and daxter. Personally I want Kat though.

Attached: kat.jpg (600x927, 134K)

Oh? Seems like the opposite to me.