But hes a fighting game legend

>but hes a fighting game legend
>he deserves to be in smash

people still think smash is a fighting game not a party game. Why not add some more interesting characters like pyramid head or spyro. Some characters that could have cool moves and are fun. Punchy mcpuncherson is cool for fighting games but smash isnt that its a fun party game that people take too serious

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_09_04_at_6.12.09_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 233K)

fighting games are party games

>fighting games are party games
sorry but me and my friends dont sit down to play tekken for fun the only person in my friend group who plays that shit try hards it. Smash isnt for sweaty nerds to try to be the best at its about having fun with friends with a character who you like from a game franchise you like thats why there are so many options

sorry you have shitty friends op

He's in not because of what he represents as an individual character, but because he represents SNK as a company and everything they've done for the game industry.

no dude we have fun we dont sweat our cunts off trying to be the best at everything for bragging rights. And thats what smash is all about fun unlike most other fighting games that stop being fun once one person decides to practice or tryhard

oh fuuck its ken cosplaying as ash ketchum

ok i can agree there and i understand that. Thats fine im not mad about him being in im just mad he took a spot from someone who could be interesting to play as like lanky kong,claptrap or hollow knight. Some characters that will be pretty different to the rest.
It is exactly as you said

I fucking hate zoomers. Die, fag OP.

>interesting to play as like lanky kong,claptrap or hollow knight

Attached: 1514326134088 - Copy.jpg (228x278, 22K)

>boo hoo meme word i hate you
Shut up im probably older than you i just didnt have the kind of poverty childhood that forced me to play shitty fighting games without fun characters. Now if they added Felicia from darkstalkers then id be happy but no they choose generic muscle man no 5

i guess i should have said friend instead of friends
but my point kinda still stands
especially since we do get tryhardy faggots in smash

Yeh characters that in no way could play like any other. other examples being the ssx snowboarder, sack boy, Timeshifts main character. Just someone fucking unique
yeh and i hate those people why try hard at pixels on a screen go do something productive with that effort dont waste in on a video game. Vidya is made for fun only end of discussion no try hard allowed ban all tournaments

MUH SPOTS
literally who else deserves it? A fucking puppet from a game that has only been in one game 25 years ago?

ssx snowboarder,waluigi,spyro,crash,pyramid head, binding of isaac, the smash punching bag, clap trap, neptune, noir, steve, doom guy, alma from F.E.A.R literally ANYONE ELSE WHO PLAYS UNIQUE THATS MY POINT PUNCHY WUNCHY BOY WONT PLAY UNIQUE ASIDE FORM A GIMMIK YOU HUSK

>people still think smash is a fighting game not a party game.

You know it can be both, right? "Party game" isn't really a genre, more of a general category, there's a lot of games of different genres that are considered party games. And platform fighting games like Smash can be considered a subgenre of the fighting game genre.

ok let me rephrase it
>people still think trying hard at smash is not wasting there already pointless life its for fun not fucking dripping in sweat trying to win you mongrels
much better

Fighting games deserve as much representation in smash and SNK is probably an easy deal for them. Sorry.

People have devoted their lives to much dumber stuff.

Christ, Smash hype season really does bring in all the zoomers en masse to Yea Forums

ok thats fine but what about fun characters? felicia from darkstalkers or even king from tekken just some cool looking characters why is it always puncher man 5000
yeh theyre stupid too
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

hola mis amigos. me gusta terry de Fatal Fury

OMG SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>ban all tournaments
But then you can't see a game showcase all of the stuff that developers have put into the game.

The only real sad part of this is when certain characters are left out of the top 8 fights.

Because they had to pull from SNK franchises.

My friends and I do. Get better friends.

Be mad hoe.

Terry got in because Sakurai is lazy

>pyramid head and spyro
They are already going to be in Playstation All Star Battles 2

no thats EVEN WORSE FUCK THAT SJW FEEDING GAME MUH DOGGOS HAHA MUH FUNNY SKELETON HAHA SPAGEHETTI HAHA FUCKING TUMBLRSJW FUCK TARDS ARE THE LOL TEH RANDOM FUCKS OF THE INTERNET IN THE MODERN DAY AND BECAUSE THERES SO MANY OF THE BRIGHT DYED HAIR LGBT FUCKS ALL YOU EVER SEE ON MOST SITES IS THERE SHITTY GAMES "GUYS PLAY UNDERTALE OMG PLAY NIGHT IN THE WOODS OMG GUYS PLAY DEPRESSION QUEST OMG GUYS STAY AWAY FROM MINECRAFT CAUSE THE CREATOR IS A BAD MAN" FUCK IT IM DONE HAVE THE THREAD YOU TRY HARD MORONS ITS HERO TIME

Attached: eb8cb90327f55b9645d78e1b1b6cfc4f65eee62d_00.jpg (512x288, 14K)

>SSX Snowboarder
>Crash
>Isaac
>Alma
>Claptrap
FUCKING YIKES DUDE

What do you guys think his final smash will be?
Star dunk? Buster wolf?
or maybe even Senpuu Ken

it will be hadouken

cope. Sakurai said Heihachi wouldn't be unique enough when compared to Ken and Ryu, so clearly Terry fits his criteria.

no one said anything about haihachi? who cares about old kungfu fighting game man 100 plus sakurais criteria of uniqueness is if he plays the same with an added gimmik hes unique

literal 10 year old kids were playing street fighter 2 on the snes and throwing fireballs dude

look at this retardation

Say it with me, lads
Hoes fatally furious (x24)

Has to be Bustah Wolf

>Waluigi
Unironically kill yourself

>King from Tekken
Incineroar basically pays tribute to him, Zangief, and Alex

Blah blah blah, you guys all laughed at me when I said third party characters will ruin the franchise. You said I was a faggot for wanting Ganon and Geno instead of Cloud and Bayonetta. Are you happy now, retards? Do you see how allowing any character from any game simply because they are popular might ruin the spirit of Smash? Just remember that you asked for this.