Testosterone has been decreasing in western men every year for decades

>Testosterone has been decreasing in western men every year for decades
>It's so bad that the numbers for healthy T levels had to be lowered to make it seem not so catastrophic.
>guys becoming to effeminate, pussified, conquered people
>things causing low T, even in very small quantities (less than 10 parts per million), have a cumulative effect on individuals and greater effect generationally
TRANS PRIDE. HEIL OUR CORPORATIONS.

Attached: 1559784063597.jpg (1920x1079, 277K)

HEIL HEIL HEIL

Attached: 1566537417193.jpg (1920x1200, 537K)

>and its a good thing

Attached: damn gay people.jpg (1205x555, 121K)

Boy, I sure love video games

this thread is literally about a video game you cry baby

It just had to be Gears, huh? They couldn't leave fucking ONE Dudebro series intact? One of these days someone is going to say "fuck it" and make a game full of machismo and big titty bitches and that person is going to be a millionaire.

Attached: 1535659257139.png (1024x563, 415K)

I can't wait to chainsaw Trump loving assholes with this flag

>western games

Attached: 2D8RnnU.png (465x574, 337K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEE TRANNIES
Is not a video game. Please fuck off to your containment board. Thanks!

the most ridiculous thing there is the sea of thieves banner

we're going to kill all of you within your lifespan

Why is Yea Forums so tsun for transgendered people? Y'all sure love to talk about something you claim to hate.

Can people today not find anything else to have pride about besides how they want to misuse their genitals?

adding identity politics into video games is video games cry harder

What are those things that causes T to drop?

I can tell you want to, if the world worked differently you would want to put us all in camps.

Who are you kidding? Not defending Trump, but you're too emasculated to do anything. Your brain chemically neutered. You couldn't even operate a literal chainsaw if you wanted to as the vibrations and loud noises would trigger your effeminate psyche. You are weak and poisoned and can literally do nothing.

>gears of war is not a video game
low IQ privileged white man detected

kill yourself

Atleast it wasn't Halo. I would tear up... no cry, if it was Halo.

obesity

>Testosterone levels are at an all time low
Seems like junk science with nothing to support it, it seems more prevalent because its not video game related and you suck a lot of dick OP.

Things change very fast

No meat.
No lifting.
No anger.

>No meat.
Fuck off retard, meat is immoral, unhealthy, bad for the environment, and literally so resource intensive that only a fraction of the world can have a western meat-centric diet

Attached: index.jpg (305x165, 14K)

I got tested for Testosterone levels recently. My results were 23.3 nmol/L. It says typical range is 9.9-27.8 so I'm way above the minimum but a bit below the maximum.

touching receipt paper, drinking tap water, ingesting endocrine disruptors

I'm straight and couldn't give two shots about the queer shit. Im gonna rep it while fucking retards up and get some good old Xbox hate male.

Have sex

plastic

There is nothing wrong with that flag. Transgendered folk are people and deserve the same rights as everyone else.

Microplastics, birth-control shit, -phosphates, metals, round-up -it's in your water and food stuffs. Your parents were poisoned, you were poisoned, everyone is being poisoned. Poisoned for profit.

Exxon's got the best idea and yet the worst implementation

>I'm straight and couldn't give two shots about the queer shit.

This is because you're underage and still held down by your phase of wanting to be desirable to whats considered "in."

Vegan bait

>dat pepe
kek

imagine being this triggered over other people existing.

It blows my mind how people make their entire lifes about gender or race. I couldn't imagine stressing like a normal adult let alone worrying about what people think about me.

he means in the video game in the OP where you can chainsaw people you absolute melon
sure will be a lot of effort holding the B button to operate that video game chainsaw

There is no pride in being poisoned to the point of transgenderism, retard. It's EXTREME coping.

Based

I see it especially prevalent in europe. I'm from a high meat eating country and have traveled europe for the past 7 years. Everywhere I go in europe they either eat processed meats with all protein removed or soi as supplement. Seems most first world countries these days don't even know what real meat is.

They already have them, retard. What rights do you morons not have?

>Everyone who i don't agree with is underage

Hi back to jerking of to the quartering about your censored kid games you pedophile

Americans reject their culture and a lot of them don’t have heritage since they come from bumfuck nowhere and hate their family, so they won’t listen to stories about their family, they have no religion, struggle to find work, yet are still able to sustain themselves in this world. It gives an empty, meaningless existence, so it’s no shock they look for identification elsewhere.

How do I gain test then?

Glad I'm not white, I can't wait for white people to fuck off so the rest of us can finally get rid of these faggots and trannies.
Mixed kids too, you faggots are the worst by far, can't wait till you start dying.

fuck off to a third world country that can't afford meat then if you don't like it

I am an 18 year old male and I was tested at 1080ng/dl test levels. Ask me anything.

did you ask your doctor to tell you how much of a retard you are and how much time he wastes doing testosterone tests for self conscious 20 year olds?

>that emotional outburst

Its alright timmy, one day mom and dad will stop funding your entire life and youll understand

since this thread is non vidya, whats the best beginner friendly monster hunter for the 3ds?

>Everyone that makes fun of me is a pedophile
He was calling you a retard, not sexy.

I think right gender joke was already done.

What rights do they lack?

But why? I wouldn’t want to hurt you

who cares. testosterone causes baldness anyways.

Oh good, a list of corporations to boycott.

What fantasy land do you people live in where the world conforms to your every view?

Attached: 1563053137652m.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

>No anger.
this +1000. seeing little faggots coming up with excuses for every single little thing, instead of raging hard and changing something is so disgusting

what's wrong with black mom white dad?

>Yea Forums - lgbt and politics

I wish things were different for me, but all I see is colored avatars and nothing else.

No, that'd be a waste of time.
At this point I honestly just want you dead.
I think the world would genuinely be better off if you were dead.

It's in everything. Amongst the things I know of off the top of my head with plastic contamination confirmed : tap water, bottled water, beer, honey, certain types of salt, all processed foods etc. They're really prevalent.

Your filter might protect you somewhat. If its an active carbon filter, that ought to deal with most plastic contamination. I'm not 100% r.e nanoplastics but I'd imagine some of them too. So they'd definitely help.

The single worst thing you can eat right now r.e plastic contamination is various kinds of shellfish from the sea, especially oysters. In most animals, because plastics aren't absorbed by the digestive system (micro plastics anyway, nanoplastics are and thats why they're so scary), in most animals we don't eat the plastic they've eaten, because we remove their intestines and stomach contents prior to consumption. So you don't get bio-escalation up the food chain like you do with things like DDT. But with some kinds of shellfish that you eat whole, with the stomach contents, you consume A LOT of microplastics. Likely very dangerous ones too. Processed food contains a lot, but they're pretty clean. They've only been on clean factory machinery (which they come from in fragments) and then clean food etc. In shellfish you eat crap that's been floating around in the ocean for literally years or decades, surrounded by all kinds of toxins (which stick to plastics quite happily). Water filters would help, but honestly avoiding shellfish is probably the single biggest thing you can do to protect yourself.

and heart attacks but only if you have a surplus of it. the only people who should be worrying about testosterone are over 40's

It was my doctor that that suggested it....... I have man boobs and wide female like hips. No I'm not fat. I'm 160 pounds and 5'10.

How the fuck does such a small minority wield this much power?

Attached: 1567548273753.jpg (680x438, 70K)

Wtf is the top left flag

>things causing low T, even in very small quantities (less than 10 parts per million), have a cumulative effect on individuals and greater effect generationally
elaborate please

Attached: 966D64DD-500B-471B-92E7-7B958B6826CB.jpg (187x280, 20K)

the fact that you believe they hold power shows things are actually working

Testosterone is actually kind of bad for you.
Eunuchs live longer than normal men.

It also causes aggression, but you probably think that's a good thing given that you're upset by people being "pussified".

because you faggots hand it to them on a silver platter by being just as vocal and annoying