Is there a game where you can have a family, have a wife and take care of them? Something like a family simulator

Is there a game where you can have a family, have a wife and take care of them? Something like a family simulator.

Attached: black-625x351.jpg (625x351, 51K)

You means the fucking Sims? It's been around for decades.

/thread

Why did he rape Hughie

Attached: 1567584340207.jpg (1440x1380, 272K)

Its Garth Ennis
His only good works are Preacher, War Stories, and Punisher

You forgot Hitman.

stardew valley

The show just should have went all out and killed all the supes in some way instead of patting it out in new seasons
but I guess money is more important than a cool story

Its a loose adaptation of a comic that ran for years

>good works
>Preacher

you can literally read the first comic and the last and won't lose much story in between

He thought it would be funny.

>money is more important than a cool story
no shit nigga....

Just finished The Boys yesterday. What a ride.

Attached: 35B181D7-87F5-4AAF-B50B-1D914E90DA9F.jpg (1280x1964, 427K)

Eratohok

I'm sure there are quite a few people here who would be mad if they knew how much you just spoiled them, OP.

Attached: 1411936597721.jpg (235x264, 35K)

The show already retconned all this, and for good reason. The comic sucks.

Shhh, people don't read comics, not even Yea Forums reads comics.

ennis is a hack

That's also true of The Shield.

Crusader Kings
Not only do you get married and raise your kids together, but you also get to have your say on whom they marry and what aristocratic future they're going to have

This is true. I was surprised at how shitty the comic was given how much I liked the premise. Ennis is one of the preachiest writers I've ever seen who also writes some of the worst dialogue to boot.

To be fair, Hiroshimoot made it wextra hard to dump comics without shelling out money.

>hard to dump comics without shelling out money
Explain further please.

>the boys gets adapted
>now we can't get irredeemable adapted because "superman as a psycho" is now played out

fuckin

Hiroshimoot had nothing to do with the capcha or post time limit. what are you on about?

it does take forever and a day without a pass
t. posted Sonichu in its entirety during the weekend of pain.

>"superman as a psycho" is now played out
Yeah, after Injustice, and Brightburn, and The Boys, and a dozen others, I'm sure nobody will revisit this concept again.

You did remember to read Herogasm, Highland Laddie, and Butcher Baker Candlestick Maker right

>t. posted Sonichu in its entirety during the weekend of pain.
You were that user? Thanks man

The show sucks, I regret listening to anons and wasting my time waiting for it to get good.

I swear to god if the show does the same shitty plot 'twist' that killed Noir's GOAT character in the comic I will riot.

>Herogasm
Jesus christ that whole thing was basement floor debauchery