What are the best Batman games?

Attached: batman.jpg (704x1000, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbbjZ2jP73s
youtube.com/watch?v=JmoIkmgJTD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Akrhamverse games

the one on nes or snes. forgot the name

Weren't some of those supposed to be bad, like another company took over or something?
I had Batman Forever on Sega Genesis, it's possibly the worst game I ever purchased

Origins was done by a different studio and has a level of cheapness to it.

None of the games are bad though.

this one

Attached: download.gif (320x224, 19K)

Arkham Knight is on sale for $5 at humble store, but the metacritic is pretty lousy. Looks like Asylum and City were the good ones, if reviews are to be believed.

Origins had the best story out of all of them

Batman was so cringe back then

Batman had fun back then.

That was the highest power level Batman ever

no u

Just finished playing through the whole series. I liked Knight the best, City feels like a product of its time and didn't really hold up. Asylum held up pretty well on the other hand.

How? City is just Asylum improved in every way with a slightly larger map in between levels
The open world is much worse in Knight and has the overused bat tank

this user speaks the truth

Attached: batmanplanetary.png (1039x1924, 1.95M)

fucking kill yourself

Attached: adamwest.png (458x458, 297K)

City>Origins>Asylum>Knight

Rise Of Sin Tzu

Attached: MV5BZGQyMmU0ODQtMzNiMS00ZDM2LTkzMzEtNzZkNjQxZmQ1N2VmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ2OTk4MzI@._V1_UY1200_CR104,0, (630x1200, 104K)

I know you're probably joking, but 60s Batman is definitely great. People nowadays don't seem to understand that the show is a comedy. It was written as a comedy, acted as a comedy, and marketed as a comedy. So many people nowadays go "its cheesy, it is weird, it is bad and not dark!" like it was trying to be and failed. It was trying to be a comedy and succeeded wonderfully.

Just to give an example of some of the hilarious premises of episodes: There is an episode where The Penguin runs for mayor. Batman cannot stop Penguin from running for mayor, so he decides in order to defeat him he has to run for mayor as well. Except the twist is that Batman is actually losing the election to the Penguin. Not only is it just a funny concept (People would rather vote for Penguin than Batman), but it is also funny satire on American politics, democracy, and the media (one of the primary reasons Batman is losing is because he doesn't want to kiss a baby, for fear of making the child sick. However the papers basically say he just hates babies).

it was peak capeshit. fuck off

Battle for Bikini Bottom
youtube.com/watch?v=WbbjZ2jP73s

Attached: Mermaid_Man.png (177x264, 43K)

Batman Forever is a piece of SHIT. Literally unplayable.

Attached: batman-forever-04.png (640x480, 83K)

City just felt like every other uninspired open world game that came out at the time to me. The story also suffered from ADHD and probably could've done with cutting down the amount of villains because at some points in just feels like "and then this other guy shows up". Asylum was a lot more tightly designed, more focused and I liked the slight metroidvania-esque elements. Knight I felt made better use of the open world with the watchtowers and checkpoints etc and it was just overall really beautifully designed. They also refined the fuck out of the gameplay mechanics so it feels the best to play out of all of them. I liked the batmobile stuff but that might've just been fatigue from 40 hours of bamham combat, but I can see why someone might've been disappointed if they were waiting for a new batman game and got single player world of tanks instead.

batbump

You take that back or else I'll dump my old Batman Gotham High fanfiction.

Attached: Batman-Adam-West.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

dump it

Attached: 03_1.jpg (592x598, 211K)

You asked for it nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-151921_Chrome.jpg (1080x1880, 1.05M)

Attached: GH2.jpg (1080x1686, 1020K)

Man, I forgot how shitty at writing I was.

Attached: GH3.jpg (1080x1620, 959K)

Attached: GH4.jpg (1080x1781, 917K)

That's Chapter one. Of twelve. And I wrote two sequels. You know I'm not bluffing so fucking take it back.

Attached: GH5.jpg (1080x537, 259K)

do it fgt

This actually isn't terrible

Post it. I must know the further adventures of Barbara and her thoughts about bread

wait a minute, I recognize that robin

Batman on NES
Batman Return of the Joker on NES
Batman Returns on NES
Batman Returns on SNES
The Adventures of Batman & Robin on Genesis

Breadman: Gotham High

Attached: GH 2 1.jpg (1080x1992, 1.02M)

Attached: GH 2 3.jpg (1080x1991, 1.21M)

Whoops I skipped one

Attached: GH 2 2.jpg (1080x1545, 811K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JmoIkmgJTD8

Attached: GH 2 4.jpg (1080x1871, 1012K)

They're all decent at least. Asylum and a city are great. Origins has good bosses. Knight is pretty shitty

The real cringe starts next chapter. Last chance to take it back before we pass the point of no return.

Attached: GH 2 5.jpg (1080x1606, 818K)

I think I read this years ago, Christ help me

>cringe
Don't be ashamed of who you are. Post that shit with pride.

That one with the bitchin music on NES

City > Asylum = Knight > Origins

Attached: 223.jpg (626x626, 100K)

OK if the thread is up when I get home.

VO COME A TIA DO BATMAN

strokeposter or brazilian?

Same thing

>BAAAAAW BATMAN NEEDS TO BE DARK AND EDGY LIKE IN THAT MOVIE WITH BANE I SAW AT Yea Forums
Destroy yourself

Peak soul.

Telltale Batman had some neat ideas, designwise mostly.

Origins' multiplayer was a neat idea, two criminal teams and then Batman and Robin trying to stop them both.

>we never got to see Selina’s reaction to Batman getting unmasked
>she never got to find out until after he “died”

Attached: 4F5C6D68-356A-4496-AF4D-E3B99629EB49.png (426x426, 252K)

>All Dick got was a shitty sidequest when he and Tim should have been primary characters along with Bruce and Jason
>STILL got the best exchange of dialogue in the game at the end of his quest

Attached: batman vengeance.jpg (440x502, 63K)

always heard this was good

Attached: bar.jpg (640x899, 143K)

The graphics are incredible

looks pretty good

Attached: bargif.gif (320x224, 541K)