Confess

Confess.

Attached: 1536273568282.jpg (250x235, 7K)

I like fallout 3

I participate in console wars to farm (you)'s even tho I have switch, pc and ps4 and love them all equally.

Attached: 1567180897017.gif (161x153, 1.91M)

I fucking love Far Cry games

irredemable
even the first one?

The first one is out of the equation since it was more of a prequel of Crysis. I'm talking about FC2 onwards.

i do not care about metal gear franchise

if there’s a way to cheese an enemy/boss I’ll do it

i beat RE2 with cheats

Tetris Blast is my favorite video game and I am legitimately happier to know King K. Rool, Banjo&Kazooie and a Sans Mii Gunner are in the latest Super Smash Bros. video game.

im a Zoomer

I actually get offend sometimes when the church is evil in JRPGs. I love how the church is always depicted as good in Dragon Quest.

I don't like videogames.

Attached: 1548137288262.jpg (505x550, 21K)

I've already wanked to the new bird pokemon shown off, not even anthro.

I make smash threads even though I've never played it myself just to spam the catalog
Guaranteed replies

i've never played a gta game

I dont play video games and just make loli threads until one sticks

Ive jacked off to cute vidya women for like 10 years or so but the only time I've ever not done it was to this guy and I can't tell you why.

Attached: 77d73180818638a84388cf509d423f62.jpg (750x750, 96K)

I enjoy No Man's Sky

Level design, exploration, art style and art direction are more important to me than game mechanics, unless the game is truly unique I don't know how people on Yea Forums can play a bunch of games and say to themselves "yeah I want more of the exact same thing except a little different".

Attached: Dog sitting on a dog.png (592x958, 705K)

didnt miss that much

i lost a good autismblox community to a retarded tranny and his underage fuckbuddy

Attached: what you should do.gif (264x200, 38K)

>I don't enjoy video games anymore
>I pretend to be nostalgic on games i never played
> i discuss games i don't play and based all their knowledges from wikipedia pages and maybe watch a few gameplay vids while i call out people like that for not playing and finishing the game
>most of my tastes are based on contrinians opinions so i feel superior to mainstreamers
>i ironically like shitty cult hit games i actually depise and don't get the appeal but still forced myself or pretend to like them in the end of the day i usually play mainstream garbage
>i hate hard games but complain about easy games

I sometimes buy overpriced 7-out-of-10 jankfests because I'm a total whore for character creators.

Attached: 1550350345941.jpg (480x910, 22K)

Based idort race

The only classic RE I've played is REmake. Absolutely loved it though.

Rising is the only good MG game there ever was. Although I'm interested in the Acid games too.

I got extremely lucky with a fake leak to the point were everyone believed me.

I'm picking up Higurashi. Finished Umineko.

Nude mods aren't cheats.

>i ironically like shitty cult hit games i actually depise and don't get the appeal but still forced myself or pretend to like them in the end of the day i usually play mainstream garbage
Like what, user?

I've never played a smash or final fantasy game and don't know if I ever will

but i downloaded trainer for sole purpose of keeping mr. x down throughout the whole game.

I almost exclusively play games that enable my furfaggotry
but I still avoid total shit games
I don't play many games these days

I enjoy looking at star citizen and find those multicrew ships really awesome. And no, I havent bought anything, though I want to buy Squadron 42 when (if) it releases.

Attached: 1549895532412.jpg (971x971, 117K)

I legitimately don't get the tranny and sjw fear mongering

I sometimes use guides to finish my games :c (i know i'm not more than filth

I do the same to ensure I get all the secrets.

i don't even play video games i just watch anime and cry

I actually enjoy beating noobs in fighting games.

i like to use nude mods in games as much as possible. male ones, that is. not icky female ones.

All the characters I play in Smash Bros are pokemon and I hope they add more of them.

Attached: ECt_SYvWkAEyT0z[1].jpg (1500x1101, 182K)

I think character creators are dumb and always use the default setting.

Attached: 74F4DEB6-4955-4179-ACD8-BCCB2E2FBC45.jpg (200x300, 33K)

Based

Attached: 40C0296D-8B72-4B88-930C-3BB16A48C171.png (220x429, 97K)

While masturbating to Saber in Fate/Stay Night i put a finger up my ass.

I'm a far leftist who appreciates the consideration for trans people in Cyberpunk 2077, doesn't mind the reduction of Tifa's breast size, believes Zoe's accusation against Alec and every other #MeToo accusation against people in the industry this past month, and so on, and I only read and post here to better understand and empathize with radicalized and conservative youth instead of just hating them from a distance. I think a lot of people here are very hateful and need to get off the Internet, their opinions are informed by repeatedly being exposed to provocative and inflammatory media and not real-word life experience. For example, I don't think all the people who hate trans people here have ever had a heart to heart talk with a trans person in real life to understand their perspective, their thoughts are instead just based on shit they read on Twitter or this board or videos they watch or wherever else.

because some people believe trannies and sjw's are playing a cynical political game and that they don't actually believe anything they say and just want to grab power. these people that think that only believe this because they can't comprehend a world where you aren't playing that game so they only imagine what they would do in that position.

I like Todd games and think that even know there's no actual competition for them. Maybe Cyberpunk will finally rival them.

Attached: 1527620179890.png (381x322, 174K)

>i put a finger up my ass.
for what reason

i'm not sure i'm that quite ashamed about anything, really. i like video games

I’ve been hoping for Banjo to be in Smash for around 10 years. Now that he’s finally in I played about 3 matches and then got bored.

I'm a gamer and buy games that make my pp hard

I played all the Dork Souls games with cheats and I loved it.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

I was born in a year that begins with two. I came to this website to get recommendations on old RPG’s, but I mostly pretend to be a boomer to fake nostalgia.

I was actually interested in playing that just because I have an unironic interest in overlooked games that might be innovative in some way, be it interaction between gameplay and narrative or a way to elicit feeling from the player.

Same kinda, only I'm more concerned about the racism. But I do sympathize with trans individuals a lot. I find the whole thing pretty gross actually.

I play and buy a lot of fighting games but am awful at them

I'm an actual communist who absolutely fucking hates all this identity politics bullshit. On both sides. Is it really so hard to just not be a cunt to people? The world would be so, so much better if people just didn't get so fucking outraged about things that don't even affect them slightly.

I'm own over 200 titles, and I only completed like 6 of them, I can't just end a game, I dunno why.

Attached: px9fyokaagu21.png (645x773, 32K)

i actually unironically liked life is strange 1

I am actually curious about this. I am not criticizing you in any way, but what makes that enjoyable it for you? The slaughter you can inflict while enjoying the exploration? I ask this as someone that can never cheat nor use overpowered stuff because I would feel guilty about that and it's nice to hear a different opinion.

Attached: 1567304478455.jpg (754x900, 95K)

because you don't want them to end

Well, there is this scene where Saber is being punded by Shirou from behind while Tohsaka is licking her pussy and i wanted to kinda feel like her. It just felt weird and gay so dont try it.

I grew up with 2 and 3 but I prefer HoMM 5.

Well, I'm think you right

go to bed junior

I have a problem where if it's not SF or Smash, I'll go into training mode, lab some stuff, then proceed to never play an actual in-game match because I'm afraid of being completely trashed on. Currently trying to get past this with KoFXIV and Soul Calibur VI.

I hate tedium. Grinding is tedious. Boss runs like the crystal caves are tedious.
Plus I like looking at cool locations and bosses without having to clench my asshole trying to dodge their cheap bullshit moves.
I cheat in most games. Metro Exodus, for example, suffers from the crafting cancer like most new games, so I found it absolutely crucial to conjure up unlimited resources so that running around picking up scrap would not distract me from the actual game.

I'm currently in the very beginning stages of learning how to program but I'm afraid that I'm never going to be able to learn.

based

Well that makes sense, although I could never do that. I am not a very good player, but to me improving and learning the game is the best part. Cheers, user.

Attached: 1247b877f22cab3195482a7fda3eb572.jpg (1920x1080, 954K)

I actually play fighting games.

I play mobile games and spend money on them

Same

If I can prove that I never broke the law do you promise not to tell another soul what you saw?

Pokemon Emerald is my favourite in the series

I like to play games on PS4

the only VN i actually beat was Fate/Stay Night and it took me around 120 hours (over 3 weeks) to 100%

I enjoy playing Fallout 4, from time to time.

I played over a thousand games in my lifetime, having close to nothing to consume now, yet i refuse to play anything on consoles.

Attached: 1396387274867.png (280x280, 179K)

I have been planning making youtube videos for some time now, focusing on a gimmick often overlooked. I take video games with notoriously bad/questionable stories and recreate them.

I picture myself being a successful youtuber giving interviews based on my videos and peoples responses to them.

Neat user, what’s your take on Spec Ops: The Line?