HUH!

HUH!

Attached: tokyo mirage.png (628x839, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo
exclusivelygames.com/nintendo-says-censoring-games-is-bad-for-the-industry/
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77656203?page=3
youtube.com/watch?v=BnSvlOPf-O4
youtube.com/watch?v=mzEqIbJFD0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iyt5JSycukw
gematsu.com/2018/11/atlus-responds-to-concerns-over-sony-regulations-affecting-catherine-full-body
reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/curp65/they_used_pc_footage_for_the_superhot_trailer_on/
pastebin.com/Yubh69uQ
gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/
venturebeat.com/2015/06/18/how-nintendo-and-atlus-made-shin-megami-tensei-x-fire-emblem-happen/
nintendoeverything.com/genei-ibun-roku-fe-devs-thought-about-different-genres-considered-3ds-more/
imgur.com/qElDQDG
youtu.be/GmxOqwaeapQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead on arrival

Coomers BTFO

#Dud 2.0

me need titty to play game

They want this game to bomb twice I see. A bold strategy.

Fucking seriously

Attached: 1476421903536.jpg (600x600, 74K)

it doesnt count when nintendo does it you fucking snoygger

Of course Atlus would censor it again.

NO
MY NARRATIVE
EVERYONE LOOK AWAY

You don't know the depths of TMS censorship it's Victorian levels

It's okay when Nintendo does it.

>censoring an already censored game

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

The good thing is this can be undone with mods.

BOOBIES BAD BOOBIES BAD

Worse: it's censored in Japan, too. They get to taste Treehouse's work.

Is it based on the companies to censor or the publisher? I know Nintendo is lenient now, maybe its cause they directly ported it from the Wii u.

Was it even a good game?

Attached: 1536485434146.jpg (899x1200, 159K)

I mean. They didn't censor the game so much as not uncensor it. It still fucking awful, but it's different.

saved
fuck ninggers
fuck sonyfags

>game has an entire arc about the main character being embarrassed to wear a bikini for a publicity photo shoot
>censored version replaces the bikini with head to toe clothing and a jacket over top to boot, but doesn't change the plot at all
>this nonsense is fine because "i'm gay so I don't need tiddy"

Literally

Who

The fuck

even

cares?

Isn't it done by Atlus?

not everyones a homosexual like you

You do, because you're repying. Now kill yourself.

unironically this
I need tit

The gameplay was great desu, very fun combat system.

Did you not read the thread

>let's take this poorly received videogame
>and throw away our one chance at having it possibly sell better than it did last time

HAH gaaaayy

"Who care?" Is code for "please stop talking about this thing I don't like. I'm very bothered by you talking about it."

>b-but Yea Forums told me that nintendo don't censor

>censoring a censored game

It's helarious how these people don't learn their lesson, even though tons of money is being poured into it. It's like they don't want to profit. Shit if I was in charge, I wouldn't censor anything. And full expansions like in the past would come back.

Nintendo censored the shit out of games just a few years ago. This is one of them.

The combat is good other than being unable to skip or speed up the combo attack animations, that shit is infuriating after awhile because the whole combat system revolves around using combos.

>Get called out for censoring it
>Rerelease still has the censors
Fuck you Nintendo go burn in hell.

I suspect their hope is that the game only bombed because the WiiU as a whole was a bomb.

Yes, I'm Yea Forums and I'll also say that you're a 2016 newfag. Fuck off.

I honestly wonder if they aren't reversing the censorship due to some Japanese honor thing. They don't want to disrespect the work and decisions they allowed to happen before.

I thought they also rewrote the arc from being worried about getting into gravure modeling to simply being camera shy with the dungeon also replacing all the swimsuit pinups to random girls on the beach fully clothed.

N-N-Nintendo always wins baby

Dropped. Weird as after Senran Kagura Refle/Peach Ball and Omega Labryinth Life Z, Nintendo was all about dev freedom. Guess they just got lazy and ported the censored version.

Anyone know if the Japanese version is also censored?

The Japanese Direct had the same footage, so yes, it's looking like you won't even be able to import.

>Shitendo
Not even once.

It wasn't for WiiU.

>sony censors something
>"FUCK YOU SNOY, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE"
>nintendo censors something
>"a-actually it doesn't matter, w-who cares!!!"

Attached: 1566878300221.jpg (268x284, 6K)

ITS OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT!!, we only get mad when Sony does it

Us, the potential consumers of product mentioned.

Just gtfo of the thread faggot.

The work and decisions were done by gaijin. If it were an honor thing, they'd make the Treehouse cucks responsible for ordering the changes saw off a thumb while a loli Tiki berates them for tanking her game.

That also means no uncensor patch for pirates.
It's lose/lose for everyone.

censorship shouldn't exist in any medium period, it's an insult to the creators and to the consumers

Sounds like two different fan bases

Attached: 1567178640208.gif (500x357, 358K)

Where are the nintendo faggots laughing at sony for cenoring now? Where are those switch trannies? lmao

>see initial trailer of SMT X FE
>OMFG
>Yea Forums goes nuts
>ONE MORE GOD REJECTED WILL PUNCH FE CHARS IN THE FACE
>OMG FE GOING TO DAB ON SMT FAGS
>game is revealed
>some idol shit game
what the fuck
go watch the initial trailer again to be disappointed
youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo

Attached: 837.jpg (295x342, 16K)

looks like nintendo is returning to its roots.

Attached: ninty.jpg (2864x1284, 533K)

This, Cumbrian is the worst meme every but you fucks that get mad at a bit of skin covered are close to being worse. Don’t make your purchasing decisions with your dick.

me. and a lot of ppl i know who didnt by it the firstt time precisely because of that. i will skip out on it again.

Saved. Can't wait when some nincel will start shitposting about censorship again.

I THOUGHT NINTENDO DIDN’T CENSOR REEEEE

Just turn a blind eye

Attached: 1497279363576.jpg (648x615, 312K)

Nintendo has always censored games that THEY publish like this one. People are harder on SOny nowadays because they force censorship onto games just to get licensed.

>>"a-actually it doesn't matter, w-who cares!!!"
Who are you quoting, Straw Man?

I was looking forward being able to play the definitive version of the game but instead I gotta skip it again because I'd be supporting censorship otherwise.

black fog vs. rays of light, who wins?

Pics that aged like shit

>excuses
It starts

Duh. Sonychads have said this for a year.
>nintendo censors everything for 20 years
>there is nothing wrong, it's their platform, none of it matters either
>sony censors 7 pngs for 6 months so far
>every single time a ps4 is uttered, censorship is #1 discussion about how people should make the switch

They did the same thing to Fire emblem a few years ago. This seriously isn't news.

>playing idol shit the game censorship or not

Attached: 43242525.png (516x470, 167K)

You know this is more because they are lazy fucks that don't want to revert Treehouse's changes and just want some quick money from it. Fuck Nintendo.

I told you this years ago that devs would start censoring games. Lord Xi doesn't think of it as clean, plus the rest of the developed world doesn't care for it.

What makes a person act like this? Is it low iq or roastbeef between the legs?

They actually added an option to make sessions go faster this time.

>you're not allowed to have principles when midriff is involved

What kind of backwards logic is this
Removing content and putting out a gimped release is never acceptable, even if it's "just" a tiddy.
It is a complete lack of respect for the end user and shows they don't trust you to make your own decisions.

They stopped censoring games recently, but this is a victim of the Wii U censoring days that probably couldn't recover easily.

the original game sold like shit because of this

exclusivelygames.com/nintendo-says-censoring-games-is-bad-for-the-industry/
Hahahaha, what a lying cunts.

Leftism trumps everything to these "people."

I'M MAD

Attached: 1551128385825.png (528x599, 230K)

They censored some stuff in Smash ultimate too. They're still not above censoring their own games.

Fuck sony for censoring their games right
it's fine when nintendo does it right
right guys

STOP FUCKING BRINGING IT UP
NINTENDO CANT DONANY WRONG

Inshallah, the female form is disgusting, and outside of the home, deserves to be covered in all instances lest it incite good men to barbarism

Attached: VOsQ6Dt.jpg (1172x853, 128K)

Nintendo has always censored video games. They've done Mao Zedong levels of erasing and alternating.

I was talking this yesterday from Nintendo perspective there is literally no reason to take the censorship away

1 it would imply that the are acknowledging that they fucked up in the past by censoring the game, and as a company you should never accept that you fucked up unless you are really forced to do it and is the option with minimum damage

2 I may be wrong but I think is extra work to take the uncensored version re translate (and I mean re applying the dialogue) it and port it when they already have half of the work done with the localization

What are the chances of an uncensored Asian release with English options?

>take a WiiU game
>lazily direct port it to Switch
I'm mad.

>Game all about fanservice
>Censor the fanservice
wooooooooooooooooooow

Unironically yes. Because Nintendo only censors their own games and usually doesn't touch the JP version.

No retards, it just means that this is a lazy port that they didn't even bother to unfuck it
RIP any hopes of Xenoblade X getting uncensored

Attached: 1567330315514.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Except it's in the Japanese version. Nips are going to be translating the rewritten censored content.

At least Smash has the excuse of being rated the lowest possible rating.

Yes, but that's a completely different game, they want that game to maintain a more kid-friendly image.

Dont fucking lie. I have a Switch and have no plans to buy this if still censored

I still can't believe they looked at the censored version of the outfit and thought that was okay.

Attached: 1495863122680.jpg (500x333, 30K)

it's also censored in Japan
cope nincel

Gay furries, apparently.

Attached: 1567616785252.png (584x2435, 250K)

Based

Attached: Moonman.jpg (500x483, 45K)

It's in the Japanese trailer. They're going to have to localize the censored content for Japan.

If looking good was what mattered to them they wouldn't have even bothered to change it to begin with.

The fuck? Left is Switch version?

That's not even the biggest problem.

60 euros/dollars

Why censor the Japanese version as well?

They're touching the JP version.

It's not that they're censoring it again, it's that they're too lazy to put in the work to either uncensor the existing English version, or re-localize the Japanese version.

What about the ps4 port?

No, left is the west WiiU version, Switch-wise I believe we only know of Aversa's tits so far.

See

THE JAPANESE VERSION IS CENSORED.

>SMT V could be censored

Attached: 1547477179399.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Do you have proof of that besides footage from the JP direct? That's the sort of thing that gets reused to save time.

From a programming standpoint I don't think it'd be much effort to simply take the Jap version and copypaste the english translation on it. And besides the Japanese version is getting neutered too so the amount of work would be the same regardless.

I remember when Sony censored some visual novel no one hear about it, nincels spammed this for weeks. This is hilarious.

>making a remaster with the censorship intact

haha

oh wow atlus

I really doubt it's going to be censored. They were just lazy and used censored footage from the American Wii U version even in Japan as an example. They can't be this stupid, right?

It wont
Because TMS is a special case of being a lazy port
Think about it
Wouldn't of Xenoblade 2 been censored if that was the case

That's all the proof I currently need. Nintendo needs to show otherwise.

>False advertising is okay because they're lazy

>Nintendo has always censored
It's been practically non-existent ever since the Wii U ended. Hopefully it remains a relic of the past from here on.

Why would I play it on switch if I can emulate the definitive edition?

Attached: unposted dick.gif (500x283, 1.78M)

Didn't know they censored it on Japan too
Then forget what I said

Attached: IMG_20190905_121218.png (558x561, 332K)

Welp. Time to get the pitchforks.

The only censoring that'd be apparent is the script since the new policy is not to have graphical version differences. There could still be some sort censoring during development but we'd never know about it.

There isn't any real evidence of that outside of obviously recycled footage for the direct.

>Make a game neither SMT or Fire Emblem.
>Weird premise.
>Fucking focus on J-pop and idol garbage.
>On top of that censor it.
They really didn't want this game to sell, did they?

Attached: 1469728224107.jpg (437x501, 42K)

Damage controlling shill.

>I feel in my GUT it isn't censored

yeah that's why i found weird that stupid black mist...

>nintendo sells out to tencent and china
>games start being censored again
shocker!

Attached: nintendotencent.png (1160x982, 729K)

>Comes out in January
I hope they fix it, there's still time.
Not buying it otherwise.

>when this flops, SMTV goes to PS4/5

>yfw

Attached: persona-5-1151660.jpg (750x468, 39K)

So you admit that you don't have any actual evidence then? Because it sounds like you don't

Lazy retards, the game is going to bomb again, final proof that the Wii U wasn't the games demise, but the sjws at Treehouse butchering the game.

I have the trailer you fucking retard. You have nothing.

That's not what almost anyone is saying here you literal subhuman

>the fucking fe x pokemon crossover was a more faithful adaptation than TMS

What a timeline

Attached: serveimage.jpg (342x306, 37K)

snoys have the funniest sense of humor

Attached: Never ever.jpg (5000x5000, 1.76M)

I'm a lolicon who didn't care about what got censored, I was happy with my cute Tiki, and I still fucking hated TMS. The game was genuinely bad.

Attached: tiki.jpg (1820x3500, 1.17M)

They took the kind of clothing you'd see in a Sears catalog and covered them up.

Nintendo no longer endorses third party censorship.
It was truly a dark era where western publishers preemptively and excessively self censored themselves to avoid any delays and bad press.
I don't think any game got hit harder than #FE.

actually it does matter because I skipped this, XBX AND Fatal Frame V because of this shit.

>FE
I thought it was a Samurai Warriors crossover?

>the trailer
I meant actual evidence.

>Just reused footage
Possibly, why bother making a new trailer when you could just chop up existing footage that you have on hand?

That said, the Japanese would actually be miffed if they still didn't get the outfits from the censored version. They don't care much about the swimsuits and think we got the better deal.

Homosexual

Literally coping.

>This doesn't count because I say it doesn't

Everyone who has played the game said it was pretty fun if you can get past the cringy idolshit.

Eshop list English along with Nip and french, also footage is same on both Directs.

Way too early for bitch about censorship.

Attached: 34534.jpg (844x603, 74K)

any censorship is wrong

At least it would be uncensored. Last time they put some Atlus shit on Shitch, they have to censor it too.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77656203?page=3

One literally who Twitter faggot liked the outfit, and you shills proceeded to parade that around like the censored game was an improvement.

No one's saying this though? Censorship anywhere is bad.

>Again
This is just a copy paste port from the Wii U days

>you fucks that get mad at a bit of skin covered are close to being worse.
why? what's the logic behind not being mad when censorship happens? doesn't matter what is censored though

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! nintenDONT

Nintendo has released super lewd games in the past few years. I doubt that the censorship was ordered by Nintendo, but an attempt to get it a lower ESRB/Pegi rating

and notice how they went out of their way to copy-paste the censored version instead of the uncensored version.

they censored smash too.

Xenoblade aside you really didn't miss much...

sup eric

They also made it exclusive to WiiU that not only flopped by itself, but also had almost zero jrpgs in its library so it was unlikely that any genre enthusiasts owned it at all.
Then they delivered the final blow by not providing the english dub to cater to the illiterate normalfag crowd.

ESRB and PEGGY are way less bitchy than CERO, also they aren't enforced.

I have never played a game in either franchise but didn't it bomb because it actually had fuck all fire emblem elements?

sup nincel.

The english translation for the uncensored Wii U version doesn't exist

How was XBX censored? And I didn't see any censorship at all in Fatal Frame V? Didn't it actually have a bunch of lewd outfits?

>Yea Forums being too stupid and console warring again to not realize the main problem of censorship
It's all so tiresome...

What the FUCK is wrong with Nintendo fans?

Attached: wew.png (419x919, 50K)

Someone take the seething tendie off the grill already, he's done.

Smash is a children's party game

meh. they probably just reused old footage to stich a trailer together on the quick. i'll wait for an official statement or until release. sonybros are just trying to make this into a huge deal.

and instead of translating the uncensored version to english, they're bringing the censored version worldwide. like it or not, they're consciously choosing to not only keep the censorship, but expand it to the japanese version.

You don’t like it? Fine charge at them, make them be aware through twitter that this shit does not fly anymore

I actually played it, it had some interesting ideas but the balance was fucked and battles became a total fucking drag past the early game. I never actually finished it so maybe it suddenly fixes everything towards the end but I doubt it

If it happens Nintendoids will commit suicide en mass.

>it's children party game
So why Nintendo fanboys here like it so much?

How do you know its the Japanese version and not the incomplete English version?

>non-gamer
?

i thought all games were for children? that's what nintendofags usually say whenever people point out that their games are for children.

XBX removed the tit slider, some costumes (for males funnily enough) and added an extra layer of underwear to Lyn. Fatal Frame costumes and I think a substory was made less problematic.

Xeno removed the ability to change the size of your character's tits in the character creator. Along with several outfits and posters.

Fatal Frame removed lewd outfits and any implications of gravure modeling.

Yea because its already done in English, censorship or not

Why do that when you can be lazy?

got any proof?

because the gameplay footage we've seen is censored and they've even gone out of their way to add new censorship.

Attached: 1567645825143.jpg (1860x1200, 844K)

The trailer.

OK but what proof do you have its the Japanese version and not a unfinished English version? How do you know what versions are based on what since they're adding new content

That's not new censorship. It's the costume she uses in the new song.

Attached: NewSong.png (1025x608, 928K)

>Direct is same on JP and EN
>Switch games are same for all regions unless it's something like splatoon.
>Yet first thing that everyone bitch is censorship.

Oh for the fucks sake, game come in 3 months.

Attached: 1552084210620.jpg (547x531, 81K)

cloud be old reused footage. wouldn't be the first time.

one could argue right is actually lewder with that skintight outfit

Same coping faggot.

>more ports

just use cemu for free, wtf

>target game to horny otaku waifushitters
>censor the game anyways
I will never get this.

sure, but that would be the same cope nintendo fans always use when their games are censored. "i-it's sexier this way, honest!"

Its a rushed port and it shows.

sneed

And? It's a nintendo game, so they can do with it what they want. It's not the same as sony which censors third party games for political reasons.

how is it a cope to not go full autism without any actual facts?

Confirmed day 1 buy.

>It's a nintendo game
Nope.

haha

Blame american establishment.

My facts are literally what Nintendo has shown me. They need to prove me wrong.

It's third party, coper.

cope

I'm still mad thatShadow Dragon and Awakening are the only games represented.

Nintendo owns fire emblem, you retards. At worst it's second party.

back to the dilating session resetranny

nintendo had no problem advertising switch games with trailers made up of pc footage. you're overreacting .

>has no evidence
>pointing that out means I'm coping

>censored again
>this time even for japan ensuring even less sales than wii u

>Over 300 line rewritten

>rewrote an entire chapter

>made the jap VA redub lines just for the NA undub

>redid many of the cutscene

>all to get rid of a few provocative outfits in a teen rated game

It's a fucking Fire Emblem game retard. Even fatlus consider as such.

Attached: GlitteringConcertofIllusionsPack.jpg (561x1117, 790K)

Nintendo and it's sjw politics are cancer.

>Is it based on the companies to censor or the publisher?
Neither, it's whoever they get to localise it. Take Bravely Default for example
Made by Silicon Studio
Published by Nintendo and Square
Censored by Binari

These are the same idiots who bought FE Fates in droves and then tried to justify censorship with "b-b-ut it makes it more erotic that way".
Wow Yea Forums is hypocrite and have applefag tier worship for their companies, who could've guessed.

Well, that just makes me want to buy it more.

They need to show the game isn't censored. You're literally criticizing me instead of Nintendo for false advertising. You're telling me I shouldn't believe anything they're showing me?

Nintendo needs to release a trailer that proves the censorship isn't there.

Not like there is any agenda to this censorship anymore.
If they keep it, it just means the port was a lazy copy/paste job.
And as such is not worth anybody's money.

Attached: 69f67894b424b.gif (350x320, 1.98M)

>it has hashtag FE in the title bro
lol

>FE Fates

what a god damned abomination of localization

Attached: UKXDkTO (1).png (748x1284, 667K)

That was to get a certain cero rating. Admitidly there was also the feather but that could genuinely have lost them hundreds of thousands of sales if it hit mainstream Western media.

Yes and I think one member of Treehouse.

It's hilarious how you retards accept any and all censorship because you get this shitfartingly angry over other people having sex drives.

And sony has managed to make games go lower from Z.

>nintendo had no problem advertising switch games with trailers made up of pc footage
They haven't done that though?

>What is reused footage.

Even then ingame footage use gook runes even on english direct.

Attached: cal_img09.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

there's still time till january so we'll probably get more trailers and maybe even some sort of official statement. but until then nobody really knows for sure. the trailer looked thrown together last minute to me so it only seems reasonable that they probably just reused old footage and mixed it with the new stuff. that being said if it's censored again fuck them.

Still no excuse.

>but that could genuinely have lost them hundreds of thousands of sales if it hit mainstream Western media
nobody gives a shit about native americans

I'm holding out hope that they just were lazy and reused the Wii U footage for the trailer and that the in game models will remain the same

Attached: self.png (1543x931, 1.09M)

The fact remains though that the footage they have shown is censored, so we should be assuming it all is. Until proven otherwise.

>someone who doesn't care OBVIOUSLY is the entirety of the Nintendo fanbase!
Christ, Yea Forumsirgins are stupider than dogshit.

>also footage is same on both Directs.
No it wasn't.

they did it multiple times look it up

>atlus censors the game
>people blame nintendo
>atlus releases a port on switch of the same censored game
>people blame nintendo again

.hmmmm makes me think

They seem just as mad as the people who oppose censorship and I'll never understand why. They got what they wanted, right?

Attached: wow.png (598x353, 51K)

Except it is you fucktard.

Attached: 43895393534.png (800x801, 426K)

Burden of proof is on you.
What kind of idiot gets his opposition to prove his point?

Atlus releases their games uncensored on PS4
>sweating tendies

Tokyo Mirage Sessions, a game made;
- Not for SMT fans
- Not for FE fans, old and new
- Not for Idol fans

Who the fuck is this garbage for!?

Are we jumping straight to the negationism part already?

Top looks better

>Atlus releases their games uncensored on PS4
Except Catherine. Royal might get hit as a result of the policies too.

>b-but it's just titty
Fucking idiots. TMS's censorship goes far beyond just titties. They altered the entire third dungeon of the game, didn't bring over any of the DLC because it was of questionable content, and changed a bunch of dialogue.

Nintendo should be sued to bankrupcy

youtube.com/watch?v=BnSvlOPf-O4

from where i'm standing nintendo this generation deserves the benefit of the doubt so i'll wait until i have some actual facts. nothing wrong with you being mad though maybe if you're loud enough we get a statement pretty soon.

Attached: Isabelle.jpg (1002x1024, 95K)

JRPG fans aren't too picky.

>Except Catherine
Seethe, little cunt. Uncensored.

THEY
CENSORED
A
FUCKING
WEDDING
DRESS
WHAT

Those were different times.

just fucking google it you lazy fuck. they used non switch footage in nintendo directs and on the eshop.

So why people blamed Sony for third party censorship?

If you're telling him to Google it, then why can't you? Prove your argument.

>They altered the entire third dungeon of the game
They only changed the outfits while everything else was the same including the moral of the story.
>didn't bring over any of the DLC because it was of questionable content
Only one piece of DLC wasn't brought over.

Look I don't like censorship as much as the next guy but lying about the extent of it isn't helping.

>Except Catherine.
>changed a single line of dialogue
>OMG ITS CENSORED
I guess XBC2 is super censored given how they butchered some lines

>We want the islamic audience

youtube.com/watch?v=mzEqIbJFD0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=iyt5JSycukw

Please point me the different footage.

>Let's make the game bomb again!
Lmao.

>Age characters up to 18
>Still can't let them wear bikinis
>Except one of them still ends up wearing a bikini anyway

Because in Sony's case THE PLATFORM HOLDER REQUESTED THE CENSORSHIP!!

Why do they do this in the first place if they know
it will be censored down the line? Even magazines placed at cash registers in US grocery stores show more skin

Attached: Julianne-Hough-Goes-Totally-Nude-in-Women’s-Health-1.jpg (800x1087, 268K)

I never understood this shit. Why even bring the game overseas if you need to change so much shit that not even a wedding dress can escape untouched? Why are localizers so fucking insane?

Attached: 1226934938435.jpg (350x218, 69K)

Just like nintendo does

>Uncensored
gematsu.com/2018/11/atlus-responds-to-concerns-over-sony-regulations-affecting-catherine-full-body
>There are no mysterious lights in Catherine: Full Body. (We went as far as we could go without the light shining.)
Confirmed censored.

This game feels like it was localized by muslims.

Attached: CktoMXrXAAEbOfh.jpg (1200x543, 105K)

reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/curp65/they_used_pc_footage_for_the_superhot_trailer_on/

now kill yourself.

That pic is outdated as fuck, a lot has changed in the last few years.
>Literally none of those Nintendo games that were censored released later than 2015.
>Iwata died in 2015 and the new management decided it's more profitable to cater to young adults than children.
>2016 is a drought year because Nintendo is gearing up for their next console and looking for permanent replacement for Iwata
>Sony moved their headquarters to Cuckifornia in 2016.
>Switch releases in March of 2017 and 99% of the commercials feature 20-something's with no grandmas or kids in sight.
>In 2018, Sony doubles down on having a closed ecosystem and has to relent to crossplay on select titles while Nintendo and Microsoft play patty-cake with each other
>2018 is the year when disgruntled Jap devs start leaking that Sony is busting their balls with censorship and demanding all correspondence be done in English
>Sony officially recognizes revised censorship practices in 2019 because "Think of the children"
>Partly in response to Sony, Nintendo announces that third party games will not undergo any more scrutiny than the ESRB/CERO/PEGI rating organizations.
>Nintendo releases new IP ASStral Chain.

Yeah I know right? All women in games should be wearing burqas so men can’t objectify them

>They only changed the outfits while everything else was the same including the moral of the story.

they rewrote the entire chapter the fanfiction they made doesnt even make sense

pastebin.com/Yubh69uQ

>just fucking google it you lazy fuck
So you don't have any proof then. After all if it were as simple as that you would have posted a link.

They were joking but retards like you thought they were serious. The game came out yesterday, you moron.

>Hey, I'm Anders and I work for SUPERHOT, we had to make a lot of last minute changes to the trailer right before the release, and in the stress of this our video editor missed that during recording this section of the trailer, the machine noticed a keyboard was plugged in and thus changed the input (like if you played it on a PC and used a connected gamepad). This trailer is absolutely recorded using our Switch edition of the game.

citation needed

If I didn't buy it then because it was censored to hell and back why would I do so now?
Big brain port.

I could understand them covering the cleavage but why the arms? It makes it look less like a dress and more like a full-body skin-tight costume that a pervert wears.

Citation for every single censor on PS4?

i will never not be angry about this colossal waste of developer resources

Reminder that you should be glad that this game got fucked since it was the reason persona 5 got delayed
it was heading in the exact same direction

So are the snoycucks going to defend this too or are they going to shit on Nintendo?

Localization changes on #FE were fucking inconsistent. Aversa got changed on cutscene yet ingame she don't have the stupid cloud on chest.

Also Tsubasa sister is untouched despite the whole fuckery.

>Hey guys look at me
>I'm pretending to be a faggot and a retard

>the machine noticed a keyboard was plugged in and thus changed the input (like if you played it on a PC and used a connected gamepad). This trailer is absolutely recorded using our Switch edition of the game.
Now kill yourself.

>using a year old article
>when the game already came out and nothing changed
wut

Source?

They're banking on the idea the game only failed for being on on dead platform rather than because of the censorship and the worst thing is that they probably right.

You

Fucking

Cared

Enough

To

Wii U only owners that were really desperate for a JRPG. That’s the only reason they would defend this mediocre piece of shit even if it still had the censorship in the final release.

Seriously, a fucking wedding dress. I don't understand how someone can be crazy enough to think that wedding dress was too fucking lewd.

yeah, and nintendo was the platform holder and they censored this game in the west.

Arrest Yourselves

so i guess iwata dying saved nintendo? huh

I support censorship. Women shouldn't be treated like a sexual object. It"s offensive.

You guys know you can patch the wii u version and emulate it if you don't have a wii u right?

gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/

If you wanna try the game uncensored and free I'd recommend it.

You literally have to partner with SOME chinese company if you want to sell your product in China.

>basic damage control reply being taken as truth

the fucking state of you shills

I agree, shut your mouth woman.

Please Trump, ban violent games so I can mock all the apathetic gamer fags

cope

The Switch version is going to have new party members though.

Why are you talking about last gen? Everyone agrees that Nintendo did lots of dumb shit back then.

Who wanted this
The game was a full-on disappointment to both FE and SMT fans, and it sold like 10,000 copies
Why not 3D World or Wonderful 101?

Are you an idiot or something?
They literally confirmed that they couldn't use their ideas because of the policies Sony set in place.

They could just be using old footage from the censored parts or not restored the costumes yet.

Just keep complaining about the censorship until some PR person addresses it.

I support ending universal suffrage. Women shouldn’t be treated as a voting bloc. It’s offensive

3D World is 100% coming to fill a release gap sooner or later.

I mean if you really like the game and want to pay extra for that addition sure. For me just running the patched game on loadiine was enough. You could also import a jap copy if you're so inclined.

>They literally confirmed that they couldn't use their ideas
They just said they wouldnt use lightbeams for censorship

Grasp at those straws kiddo because now it's the word of a faceless user against the people who made the game.

They probably wanted to take advantage of how FE Three Houses attracted a lot of potential buyers like the desperate bastards they are.

This. We should also censor the clothes they wear in real life, to make sure they don't objectify themselves.

>We went as far as we could go
What do you think this part means?

Here's hoping the board gets threads with actual discussion this time instead of eternally asspained shitposters.
who the fuck am I kidding here

>kiddo
oof

Daily reminder that waifushit is a cancer that has ruined more game series than feminists ever have, and should be resisted. Autistic beta waifufags will kick and scream and defend ALL waifushit no matter how bad things get, no matter how terrible the games. If it gets their dick hard: it's great. It doesn't matter to them how fucking awful the game is. They're exactly like furries who will hand over $100 for some piece of shit drawing just because it tickles their fantasies.

Remember, the future these NEETS want is a world full of Senran Kaguras. Dogshit games that get their dicks hard. These people need to go back to their hentai games and leave mainstream vidya alone.
People only interested in a videogame for a waifu, and willing to drop it because of a threat to the waifu content? Why the fuck should these people be catered to when they don't give a shit about the actual GAME? How is this any different to some idiot SJW who will only consider buying a game if it features a gay romance, and will then abandon it the moment it doesn't fall completely in line with what they needed to get their approval? Both waifufags and feminists don't give a shit about anything beyond being pandered to and they both need to fuck off.

Coomers SEETHING at this post

This game deserves to get shitposted to death. Play a good JRPG for once

>"b-but Nintendo said NEVER EVER!!!!!"
Fucking kek. Even Catherine came out uncensored, it's over Nincels.

>censorship good because MUH WAIFUFAGS
no one cares

I wonder if Sony shills remember when PlayStation told them that removing a feature is an improvement.

Attached: 1539621897088.jpg (619x807, 84K)

I dont know, what DO you think it means? does your dad works for uncle Atlus?

why the fuck did they cover her arms?

Attached: 1552759453947.png (600x470, 83K)

I wouldn't go that far, his passing just sped up the inevitable. The Wiiu was such a monumental fuckup that Nintendo must have dedicated thousands of man hours studying market data to determine how to make their next console succeed. The interim president Kamishima didn't make any huge decisions that would affect the company in the long term, because it wasn't his place to do so as a substitute. Nintendo was already going to ditch the family friendly image.

>le coomers xD
haha I too enjoy censorship, I hope we get rid of violence in games so incels stop shooting up schools too

>Daily reminder that waifushit is a cancer that has ruined more game series
Name three.

Enjoy your game without the censored microbikini tiki

I have zero doubt in my mind I've played more good JPRGs, bad JRPGs and fine JRPGs than you.

Isn't most of this shit happening because the CERO ratings in Japan have become much more strict? They nerfed Snake and ZSS's butts in Ultimate so they could get a CERO A rating.

>actual discussion

maybe if they didn't censor the game you would get what you want if you really want to circlejerk about censored shit without people complaining about it /vg/ is that way >>>>

I actually read an interview from the devs after finishing TMS. Basically, the initial premise was to have an actual proper FE x SMT, but the guys at ISIS kept telling the people from Atlus to make the game "more different" and insisting on changing it so it was "more unique" and then we got this fucking garbage.

I'ts ok when nintendo does it
janny fucking please?!??

>"n-no one cares" user typed out desperately, ironically betraying by this very action that he himself cared, and in an almost Freudian slip revealing he thought of himself as nobody, indicative of the chronically low self-esteem commonly found among incels and waifufags

Nah, your shitty censored game deserves it. If you support censoring games then I support ruining any and all discussions of said games. Enjoy the future

blame 2020 Olympics

because they used the bucket tool and didn't know how to undo the change

>muh psychoanalcyst
no one cares bro

a reminder this game was censored so bad one of the head devs apologized for it

Considering that you like this game, no you have not.

>REEEEEE MY ANIME TIDDIES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FUCKING CENSORSHIP IT'S JUST LIKE 1984

all the more reason to believe they won't fuck it up this time around.

>REEE ITS NOT "REALLY" CENSORSHIP
lmao

unironically

My guess is that most people who played TMS were WiiU owners starved for games and jrpgs, because TMS is mediocre as fuck as far as jrpgs go. Session mechanic is just a glorified press turn from other SMT games, and it only gets "fun" at the endgame when you have all your party members and the Duo Arts.
Even then, the game actually makes you grind for new skills by making you reforge old weapons and relearn the old skills just to learn new ones. Getting +1 +2 +3 on skills is also boring as fuck. MP is almost infinite and you can spam Attack and Magic mirrors which basically delete the challenge from the game.

>"n-no one cares bro" user typed out desperately, tears now blurring his vision, ironically once again betraying by this very action that he himself cared, and in an almost Freudian slip revealing he thought of himself as nobody, indicative of the chronically low self-esteem commonly found among incels and waifufags

That's right, just like how REAL Communism hasn't been tried yet.

>more psychoanalcyst
lol

you mean like when nintendo discontinued miiverse, virtual console and free online and nintendofags spun it as a positive?

Play more video games.

>MOMMY THIS BREAST SCARE ME REMOVE THEEEEMMM SO I CAN FEEL FEMENINE REEEEEEE
go back to discord

You first faker

Know what's weird about people who call certain JRPGs mediocre? They get awfully quiet when someone asks them which JRPGs they consider to be good.

Go unironically play more JRPGs right now. Start with TMS.

First they came for the anime tiddies but I didn't complain because I was a faggot.
Then they came for...

Stop recommending people to play mediocre shit user

If you are in a TMS thread I'd consider you at the very least interested.

user, that's an Nobunaga Ambition X Pokemon crossover

This isn't a TMS thread, it's a censore bitching thread user, I ain't even the guy you are replying too but I too feel the need to call you a retard.

Seeing as this thread is crawling with sony roaches, that's not going to happen. sony fags have been bombarded with censorship accusations so they are now out for blood.

>Basically, the initial premise was to have an actual proper FE x SMT, but the guys at ISIS kept telling the people from Atlus to make the game "more different"
The fuck are you talking about?
IS told them not to do something outside of their comfort zone and basically let Atlus do the game solo.

venturebeat.com/2015/06/18/how-nintendo-and-atlus-made-shin-megami-tensei-x-fire-emblem-happen/
>While we were worrying about all these things, Mr. Yamagami came in and said, you should make the games that you guys are known for making. Do it the way you want to make it. While we were worrying about what we’d do with the characters’ names, how we would represent the characters from the old series in this new game, basically we decided to go the simple route and make in the way that our company is known for.

how many years will you fags be buttblasted mad about this?
the game has better dungeons and combat than persona 5, who gives a shit?

>it's even censored in Japan

Either they reused old footage or Atlus seriously fucked up, again.

Attached: 1526972134344.jpg (1212x1212, 58K)

>miiverse was fill with dumb kids, adults pretending to be kids and tranny shit
>virtual console was always trash considering emulators and roms have been around for decades
>remember when PS3 online was free and you got actual good game for PS+?

I care.

Well, do you not think TMS is mediocre? I'd rather play any Persona over TMS any day of the week, or almost any SMT too.
I mean, the gameplay in TMS is ok, it's not spectacular and it's not bad, that's why I said it was mediocre. It might've been a good game if the characters weren't cardboard cutout of anime tropes and the OST was godawful aside from the songs with Kiria/Raindrop Memories (nanjo is a miracle of the universe).

>how many years will you fags be buttblasted mad about this?
As long as its a Nintendo exclusive they'll be mad about it.

Faggot

>the game has better dungeons and combat than persona 5
That's barely an achievement.

When did we slide back to the point where part of a titty showing is a problem? Is this evening television 30 years ago? Fuck silicon valley's influence on "culture."

>if the characters weren't cardboard cutout of anime tropes
Strange how you're judging a game on an aspect completely unrelated to the gameplay itself.

>Censorship is bad.

>Cen$or$hip is "the not good word"

Literally no difference!
Why are you angry?

b-b-but nintendo was supposed to be based and fash pilled!

Attached: 1534811567031.png (882x758, 18K)

>TMS thread, it's a censore bitching thread
Censorship in TMS, not censorship in general. So it's a TMS thread but without any discussion about the game itself, which is fine because out of the 143 IPs maybe 20 actually booted the game.

Why is it so hard for you people to name a specific game?
Here I'll show you:
I consider Skies of Arcadia Legends to be one of the best JRPG ever made!

Attached: itsokay.png (3196x768, 100K)

Amazing how we got all 20 people that bought the game into the same thread.

Look around you. We've been culturally regressing for the past decade. Go watch a movie, or a game from the 00s, and make a drinking game out of how many things in them wouldn't fly today.

Fatlus seems to think they will sell more copies because its rated T. They are not very smart

coomers and right wing political advocates

wew lad you sure showed me.

I guess those 20 people would know that this same boss is uncensored later on when you fight her again in the boss rush portion What a weird decision

Attached: 1539235209416.png (369x364, 257K)

>bought
very funny

ITS OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

I prefer playing Persona 3 to Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I like having a customizable MC, I prefer the "hitting a weakness gives you an extra turn" system, I prefer the Persona system over the Weapon system, I prefer the OST and the characters.
I'd rather play The Genius of Sappheiros if I want to ignore the story and ost completely, GoS has much better depth, you can change the whole party at any time, the battles are more interesting, status effects are more relevant, and the way you interact with elemental strenghts/weaknesses is much more interesting and deep.
Is this enough?

Its almost as if the setting that the game takes place in is just as important as the level design and gameplay itself; maybe people get turned off of games if the visual presentation isn't to their tastes, what a wild notion.

Attached: 1548192518798.jpg (338x423, 37K)

>go through people shitting on treehouse for fucking up games to the point where you have to stop fucking up 3rd party titles
>too lazy to go back and fix it for a rerelease of a game during this time
lol
If that's the case then it's CERO fuckery or I legitmately don't know why
I'm going to wait until release or more nip footage to show if the treehouse changes are consistent or are in the release, but that's sad if it's the case.

Attached: 1540337855803.jpg (452x600, 56K)

>"It's sad how far society has regressed," says the man whose ideal world is one where he doesn't have to be shamed for being a fat pathetic hikkikomori who produces nothing and does nothing all day but jerk off to PS2-quality game models and ERP on Yea Forums

Attached: 1460338990614.png (242x163, 50K)

>the game has better dungeons and combat than persona 5
i keep hearing this but never any proof of it, sounds like coping and jealousy to me

Attached: 1354943141712.png (444x473, 444K)

That's quite enough. To be honest I don't give a fuck what games other people like and I'm perfectly fine playing a mediocre game as long as I like the characters.

The only good fatlus dungeons are in EO anyway

Here's what I'm talking about:
nintendoeverything.com/genei-ibun-roku-fe-devs-thought-about-different-genres-considered-3ds-more/
>Yamagami: We discussed how strategy elements could be put in battles, but on the other hand I told Atlus several times to be bolder, so they were having a bit of a trouble.
>Actually, Nakamura-san from Intelligent Systems (makers of Fire Emblem) said this when we were having problems, “If you’re going to take the trouble, please create something Atlus-like that we can’t do or even imagine.” Those words gave a push to make the resolution.
>We also considered a battle system which has advance guard and rear guard like Fire Emblem when the game turned into an RPG, but then one battle would take a long time and playing would get complicated. Then Hirata said, “The weapon triangle should be the most important thing, so we’ll be fine as long as that can be kept.”

Funny how the weapon triangle isn't even completely kept in TMS.

First few lines and you already reveal you've never played a megaten game.
Just so you know, session and turn press are two entirely different things with Session being derived from SJ's combat.

Next time, don't parrot.

I love how you have no argument except to make a personal attack and a strawman. I fucking dare you, dude. Go watch your average movie, or average game from 10-15 years ago, and pay attention to what wouldn't fly.

>don’t parrot
>proceeds to parrot off you never played “x”
Nice argument kiddo that will really show him

That's because Atlus USA rushed the localisation in its entirety.

And, again, one of my biggest gripes with TMS are the characters. Everyone is just a cardboard cutout of anime tropes. Tsubasa is the super-can-do-everything-genki-girl, Yashiro is the badass edgelord, Ellie is the tsundere, Touma is the shonen dude that wants to fight and Mamori is the cute loli that has a huge weapon and will do her best!!

user, that does nothing for your point.

Sorry, I didn't realize we weren't allowed to talk about it anymore. I'm sorry me talking about something that happened hurt your feelings.

Attached: 1408688372658.gif (500x379, 933K)

This not the same character. The girl in the switch cover is actually Maiko, not Kiria.

I don't think you know what parrot means if you think one line changes the point of the post.

They won't rush it this time. This time they need to !!!aDjuSt tHe BigOTry!!! just like they did with Cathrine.

They're the same in the end, you hit a weakness and you get a bonus. In some other games you get an extra turn, in TMS you get a "combo" of sorts which takes a trillion years and only starts getting more interesting near the endgame when you have all the characters and Duo arts. There's also a stupid fucking problem with TMS where the AI keeps fucking up sessions because they hit enemies that will drain/repel their moves, where in a game like P3 the AI is smart enough to learn to just not fucking attack (or in TMS' case, they could've just used other session moves they have in their moveset).
Do you need a screenshot of my cleared file?

I said that ISIS kept telling atlus to make the game more different and more unique, that's what the part of the interview I pasted says. I didn't say they forced it to be garbage or that they forced them to come up with idols.

Based nintendo! I don't want my wife to feel uncomfortable when women who are more attractive than her appear on screen.

Attached: soyhan.jpg (554x682, 77K)

>Rushed the localization.
>Took a entire year to get the fucking release.

Attached: 1553792748680.jpg (500x429, 62K)

Why are you quoting a liar?

Hating on tropes is stupid as far as I'm concerned. There's tropes that I hate and there's tropes that I love and if you're honest I bet even you got a handful of tropes you enjoy regardless of how overused they are.

It's not even remotely true. The game is fucking trash in every regard, the censorship is just icing on the cake. Also the game is piss easy. Not even on the same level as Persona which is already bottom of the barrel by SMT standards. Absolute abomination of a game

>unrelated to the gameplay
Oh this stupid argument again. Characters, story, and visuals are HALF of the experience of a jrgp. They are important for getting you invested otherwise all you are doing is playing a walking simulator with repeatedly monotonous fights where you just click through menus.

I guess that's fine, but the TMS is so boring with them.
For example, Love Live's Honoka is also a "generic" genki main character, but I much prefer her to Tsubasa just because Honoka is shown in much more interesting situations (such as when Muse fails to qualify for the first time and other moments).
TMS was apparently supposed to feature darker moments of the idol industry, and I even see people in here saying that, but I didn't see that ingame at all, Tsubasa was always doing super fine and enjoying everything, the worst that happens to her is that her sister is kidnapped when she's a child but then we just go and save her sister in the first dungeon and she's forgotten forever (she doesn't even show up in the fucking ending and she doesn't have the beautiful hand-drawn portrait the other characters have).

>They're the same in the end, you hit a weakness and you get a bonus
Simplification, really?
Using that logic we could call a sword a gun because they can both cause harm. Ignoring the mechanics and only focusing on the end result isn't going to prove your point.

i don't get the western some time, sure the Japanese might have some weird kink but for the west they are ok with twitch thot and live body paining but they will censor every video games

Yeah?
That doesn't mean it wasn't rushed.

>dude it was so much better back then when I could scream NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER into my xbawks headset and no one would care we're so fucking sensitive these days baka

What a worthless fucking argument. Was it a better time when they were making Rambo movies and could "get away" with making the Taliban good guys? Or maybe, is cinema today better than in 1930 because now you can "get away" with depicting BLACKED shit? How the fuck do you come to that conclusion?

You're just a 30 year old boomer who doesn't want to admit that standards change every generation and that by and large constant blatant fanservice only appeals to an increasingly aging demographic which is why all those titty games sell like shit and all those titty anime sell like shit too..

I simplified but in favor of TMS actually, if you actually compare a press turn system where hitting a weakness lets you do a completely new action (or stun the enemy like in P3) then TMS falls even further back because until you unlock duo arts, the only thing you get in TMS is some extra damage, which you could get with a normal extra turn in other games.
The only actually cool and unique feature of sessions in TMS is how everyone in your party participates in the fight even if they aren't deployed.

Nips are way worse at censorship. They just censor violence and no one cares if vidya violence is censored

Tiki's gravure costume wasn't a microbikini

Attached: gravuretiki.jpg (600x338, 57K)

I don't like that this is turning into an actual discussion. I just here to call random people fags with shit taste for fucks sake!

I really don't care about the censorship, the game is just boring. Why not play an actual Persona game?

The game isn’t even good. It will flop yet again.

400 posts and nobody mentions that it was Atlus themselves that censored the game, not Nintendo.

>Due to the game's Japanese setting and focus, in addition to people preferring overseas songs in their original languages, the Western version of the game features Japanese audio with subtitles rather than an English dub. Finding English actors to perform the game's songs would also have lengthened the estimated localization time by a whole year.[1][40] Its localization was handled by Atlus staff rather than Nintendo's internal localization division Nintendo Treehouse. Atlus was chosen over Nintendo due to fan expectation of the type of localization common to an Atlus-published title, and the wish to make the game appeal to long-term fans of the company's work.[40][77] This placed the game in contrast with the majority of other Nintendo titles localized for the West, where Nintendo's attitude was described as "very hands-on".[40]

Attached: tsubasa.jpg (640x453, 256K)

It's nothing like press turn for the fucks sake, shit works like SJ coop.

It's literally same staff working on game for the fucks sake.

>a lolicon supporting censorship

you are a dense motherfucker

This post makes sense

>get nigger clothes instead of gravure
lmao

Attached: 547.gif (267x150, 993K)

I hope you mean pirating because even the though of giving money to Atlus is disgusting.

>Game sold poorly in Japan
>Censor it at localization
>As it was expected, it sold worse
>Port the censored version at Switch
Are you kidding me, Nintendo?

>Some aspects of the game were changed for its Western release:[40] these changes included the removal or alteration of several revealing costumes, the removal of visual and dialogue references to Gravure modelling, and changes to the ages of certain characters. Multiple sections of dialogue were re-recorded to match these changes.[78] The game's Hot Springs scenario and associated costumes also went unreleased.[76][78] The removed outfits were replaced with Western-exclusive outfits.[79] Changes to content were attributed to Nintendo's varying content requirements and regulations for the regions the game was released in.[77] Staff later defended these changes as necessary adjustments based on the regions they would be releasing the game in, while working on keeping the core identity intact.[40] After the game's Western release, staff were divided on the issue: Yamagami was positive about the game's adaption for a Western audience, while Hirata was initially disappointed with the alterations prior to seeing positive responses to the game from Western fans.[40][80] Following the game's Western release, a fan-developed patch was released that reverted all the localization changes, ranging from cosmetic alteration to script changes.[81]

The game's just alright, anyway - I wouldn't pay full price for it. If censored costumes and a few lines of changed dialogue really make or break it for you there's the restoration patch for the Wii U version, which you can play with CEMU.

Attached: tsubasa2.jpg (596x812, 748K)

And then Nintendo strong-armed Atlus into making those asinine changes and tossed them under the bus.

The five people who played it insist it was amazing but everyone else got pissed off before the censorship was even announced because it was supposed to be FExSMT but was really just some shitty new idolshit IP trying to ride some coattails
Game was just blunder after blunder

When I was a kid, I got rated M games by asking my dad or cousin. Ratings shouldn't be much of a thing to be honest.

No really, why are they wasting money on this again? This is not going to get some second lease on life just because it's on the Switch. Only a specific market even wants to bother with this average game, and not altering the changes that held people from its purchase is just going to cause history to repeat itself.

Sorry, user. Here's a Mamori being silly for you (can't post it because it exceeds the maximum filesize). imgur.com/qElDQDG

Titty anime games TOTALLY sell like shit, bro. That's why Fate/Grand Order's made three billion fucking dollars, and is the main pillar of Sony music, right? Censored games also sell WAY better than uncensored releases, and don't cause mountains of backlash that leads to unending negative PR.

Standards change, but not always in a positive direction. We're living now where Dave Chappelle gets lambasted by critics because they can't handle material that was acceptable decade ago. Now the only types of stand up a comedian can do are political Ted Talks that earn them clapter. Remasters and remakes of old games need to be "adusted" (censored) for modern audiences, and companies like Disney are editing out "problematic" content from their movies to prepare for their upcoming streaming service.

>same pose as Kiria on Wii U cover
>same outfit Kiria has in new music video
>not Kiria

As a Nintendo fan it pisses me off when Nintendo does heavy, pointless censorship like at this game.

Watch it be digital only just as an additional fuck you to the actual target audience.

>Characters, story, and visuals are HALF of the experience of a jrgp
Half is the overstatement of the year when they're some of the least important aspects.
First and foremost come combat, stats, jobs etc as they're what the player is going to deal with.
Then you have exploration, dungeon design and environments.
After that ambiance and music.
Finally you have everything else you listed, the aspects that many people skip and have very little impact on the quality of the game. As for visuals, well, they're just inherently subjective and vary from game to game anyway.

>nigger clothes
BLACKED LOLI

I tought I would never see the day someone who values gameplay first would fucking defend a Atlus RPG so vehemently.

Ok, user, here's two things.
First, I haven't played SJ yet, I don't know how it works there. Second, I'm not understading how it changes the comparison to the other SMT games I posted. It has the same idea of "you get a bonus from hitting a weakness", which isn't something that is present in every jrpg/smt, so I believe it is fair to compare them.
If it's similar to SJ, can you explain how it works in SJ? Is it exactly the same or is it better/worse?

One, Nintendo fans don't exist.
Two, you would know that Atlus worked on the localisation without Nintendo.

Tiki's model is so goddamn ugly, I hated doing Unity because I didn't want to have to stare at her ugly face.

You mean a port of a game that was censored in the English version is still going to be censored in English?

Seriously, why the fuck are all of you surprised?

Attached: 1561536929131.jpg (640x480, 67K)

>Horrific idolshit that's downright offensive to both SMT and FE.
Not even Persona is this corny.

Senran Kagura, Neptunia, Spike Chunsoft etc fans all have integrity. Tendies just suck cock and never question anything.

It's censored in Japan.

user, you do realise only Persona is that heavily reliant on story at the cost of gameplay, right?

Because after Ion fury we thought devs understood that they need to appeal to us

I really liked your Mamori user. Would it be gay to ask you for your Friend Code so we could be online friends? But it's not like I actually enjoy talking about my weeb RPGs with someone.

#FE models never look at camera outside of cutscenes.

Attached: Tiki@TheTunnelHome_half.jpg (1280x720, 459K)

>That's why Fate/Grand Order's made three billion fucking dollars

they funny part is prudes get mad and don't understand how gacha games make so much money while they at the same time encourage censorship and the removal of fanservice from normal games leading to gacha games getting even more customers

>select paint bucket tool
>click, click, click
>I'm done boss

It's just retards complaining about the same thing they complained about when the game first came out. That it doesn't match up with their vision of what FE x SMT should have been and that it was censored.
I doubt the average poster in this thread has played the game, even for free in CEMU, and is just here to bitch.

Yeah the 17 year old girl being told to go a gravure photo shoot by her boss (not to mention 16 year old Ellie taking part in the scene) probably wouldn't have sat well with a number of ratings boards.

They're fap magazines don't lie.

>which isn't something that is present in every jrpg/smt,
It's an aspect in almost every jrpg user whether it's an extra turn, player buff, enemy debuff or an increasing multiplier on subsequent hits so 2x on the first, 4x on the second and so on.

That seems pretty darn gay, user. Do you want my switch FC? I can't use that because my switch has piracy so I can't go online and also I don't have a WiiU, I played TMS on CEMU since it runs 100% now.

the original game was already censored by prime "problematic" era treehouse, isnt this picture comparing wii u versions?

Literally why the fuck would they even bother rereleasing that game if they're not uncensoring it? What's the fucking point? It flopped the first time and it's going to flop the seoncd time unless they change something.

>we're selling this turboweeb game
>You know what? If we censor this maybe the soccer moms and dudebros will also buy this. The weebs will buy it anyways.
Was this their masterplan?

Easy, lazy port and the Switch is a much more popular system than the Wii U was.
Every Wii U game with a Metacritic score over 75 will eventually get ported to Switch. There's only a few left, now.

What do you mean? There are tons of jrpgs where hitting a weakness only gives you extra damage.
I still would like an explanation of Strange Journey's sytem, though.

Are you stupid, Google and apple are pretty strict when come to what shit is on appstores.

And gacha that censor shit get roasted hard.

Attached: __caligula_florence_nightingale_and_phantom_of_the_opera_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_r (512x875, 910K)

The only thing I see in this thread is Nintendo users being angry about censorship, while the Snoyshills are defending this.

That may have been their plan? They probably should have just leaned on the weeb market because iirc it didn't sell worth a shit

>Yeah the 17 year old girl being told to go a gravure photo shoot by her boss (not to mention 16 year old Ellie taking part in the scene) probably wouldn't have sat well with a number of ratings boards.
Amusingly enough one of Mega Man games (namely Star Force 3) has a blatant reference to a 13 years old doing a swimsuit photoshoot. Nobody noticed because it's a game with cutesy cartoony 2D sprites. Or maybe people just don't fucking care because it's video games and there's no explicit content whatsoever.

No, it wasn't. Atlus censored it themselves. Nintendo was very hands-off for the game's localization.

I was just kidding anyways you fag. Hehe trolled you hard... didn't I?

>aspects that many people skip and have very little impact on the quality of the game.
So you basically skip anything that would make you invested in the game then?

What's to explain?
Co-op is almost exactly the same as sessions
youtu.be/GmxOqwaeapQ

>17 year old girl

she's 18 in the NA version I think

>That's why Fate/Grand Order's made three billion fucking dollars, and is the main pillar of Sony music, right?

The overwhelming majority of FGO's revenue comes from less than a percent of it's playerbase consisting of hardcore gambling addicts and people with too much money or no idea how to manage money. FGO doesn't "sell" because the majority of people will never spend a cent on it. and from what I understand the character who people spent the most money to get in that game was male so you can't even claim it's solely because of tits.

>Standards change, but not always in a positive direction

"Positive direction" is entirely subjective.

Oh no, how will I ever recover?

>hands-off
That's a weird way to say direct, supervise, and call the shots.

Where the FUCK is Huniepop 2???

>seeing positive responses to the game from Western fans.
such as?

This actually makes a lot of sense. Japanese producers are often scared of their burger overlord and "adjust" things on their own based on their own ideas of what Western regions need. See: NieR 1, One Piece anime censorship being entirely demanded by Japanese copyright holders and so on.

Vagina bones

No tits
No purchase
It's that simple

>Game get a re release
>Suddenly everyone turns into a expert and know every nook and cranny about it.And still get everything wrong.

Attached: how to kill vee.jpg (2332x1749, 502K)

It's ultimately about censoring the beauty which is the female figure and prepping future generations for the tranny cock up their asses.

Attached: 1540476037620.jpg (1100x550, 222K)

Nier 1 was one of the rare cases of this being good. Nier: Replicant's MC is a turbofaggot while Nier: Gestalt's isn't.

Ok, so now explain to me why the fuck is it so important that TMS' session is almost the same as SJ's Co-op? Why do you keep bringing it up? As a mechanic, it still seems worse than the other systems it compares itself too, it doesn't matter that a supposed better game (I keep seeing people saying how much they love SJ but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet) has the same mechanic. If anything, it makes session even lamer because it's just copypasted from another game.

That comes off as a little sarcastic desu. Can't you just play along and let me be the victor? You already broke my heart when I genuinely tried to reach out to you in friendship over a shared interest. What more do you want you monster?

I dont care, ive had sex before
If covered up boobs is seriously the reason that stops you from enjoying something then thats also the reason why youre still an incel

Yeah no, the game was clearly written around a young kid. Seeing a discount Kratos expose to Kaine about MUH FRIENDSHIP was fucking stupid.

>getting upset because underaged girls aren't being sexualized
Only on Yea Forums you will find this kind of disgusting behavior.

Stop being so autistic, another user just told you that session had nothing to do with turn press which is true.

I mean, we could be friends, is there another way for us to chat? I've never added anyone from Yea Forums before.

the youngest girl is 17

I don't get this image

Dead on arrival

How we doing?
Anyone got a win yet?

Attached: 1553758285846.png (600x665, 188K)

>If anything, it makes session even lamer because it's just copypasted from another game.
You were complaining about it being copy and pasted anyway you fuckwit.

The game was literally SMT + Persona with a FE coat of paint - all the retarded shit of Persona

so yes

THINK OF THOSE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS

based. making all these sperg manchild cvmbrains seethe

Attached: cumbrain 5.jpg (579x436, 45K)

None of those have come up yet so I doubt it.

You don't even know anything about Fate, do you? It LITERALLY started as an 18+ H-game and then developed into a multi-billion dollar franchise that helps keep Sony in the black. It isn't just whales, Fate is a franchise that's touched every medium except live action, and it all started as an "anime titty game." And you know what? At its core, it still is.

>"Positive direction" is entirely subjective.

No fucking shit, retard. But I gave you examples of things and how they're not so great. Do you think removing the crow scene from Dumbo because it's "problematic" is cool? Cause Disney's doing it in their streamed version of the film. Is editing models and content in "remasters" of games alright? Cause it happens on the reg. FFVIII just did it.

There's also a clear disconnect from consumers, and the critics who preach for all this kind of change. You'll have Journos praising when a game removes things that offend them, but the average user will leave scathing reviews, cause they don't want to be treated like children. Look at the reaction to Ion Fury. The consensus was clear. Everyone shouldn't be catering to a few offended people.

It already died on it's first arrival, they are just rereleasing it's corpse now.

I agree.
They should fix past mistakes and uncensor the game.

>Persona.

It plays nothing like persona you retard.

But they're sexualized in real life and the game is a depiction of that industry.
It's like making a game about the horrors of war, then showing soldiers on the field just shooting each other with nerf guns and lying on the floor politely when the enemy hits them.
It's disingenuous and an insult to our intelligence.

Yep, that too. An already weak game censored to death, what were they thinking

>- all the retarded shit from Persona
Which part? It's still a bunch of teenagers fighting some "deity" while having stupid teenage drama. The game even has dumb social links.
If anything it's all the retarded shit of Persona - the good shit in Persona.

things that have never happened

>all the retarded shit of Persona
It has nothing from persona beyond being set in modern Japan.
No social links.
No 80 hours of cutscenes and dialogue.
No day system or time limits.
Combat is entirely different.

Where's the similarity?

you do know they change all their ages for in the localization right

Fictional characters have a cultural impact on real ones.

Attached: benuts.png (650x650, 13K)

>The game even has dumb social links.
It doesn't have them at all.

It's fine.

>everyone replying to this acting like they’re all up in arms about censorship
Lmfao you lying faggots. Just admit you wanna see some titties, you fistfuckers. I bet you would be saying shit like “dikes btfo” if they censored that gay shit in the last of us.

Before this thread dies, one last question.
Why do people keep making SMT threads with a picture of Tsubasa and type "KOWASHITAI" when the song is from Kiria and has nothing to do with Tsubasa?