Discuss your favorite video games in a civil manner with one another

Discuss your favorite video games in a civil manner with one another

Attached: 1565538139622.jpg (1075x1085, 102K)

*AHEM*

I hate every single one of you

no

TRANNIES ARE RUINING MY VIDEO GAMES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want another Alice game

I like Splatoon 2

haha cute kitty xD

Hi everyone! My name's user and my favorite game is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords. What's your favorite game?

I enjoy Resident Evil 4. I think it is one of the best video games ever made and it still holds up surprisingly well to this day.

Attached: 1565906029750.png (14x13, 691)

FAGGOTS

I'd rather wait for the tri-monthly thread because not a lot of people knows about it

whats your favourite weapon? mine's splatroller

After playing every STALKER game and possibly every mod in existence since 2009, I'm really afraid and anxious of what STALKER 2 will be. It'll be either the greatest thing (an actual polished game with an improved and functioning modern engine) or some linear, cinematic, pretentious linear shooter.

Attached: 1544247519387.jpg (2560x1920, 882K)

Has anyone played Atom RPG? I loved the old Fallouts.

you telling me this board has 4 good threads a year?

ATOM is more like a top down STALKER rather than Fallout. But yes, it's really damn good although it gets repetitive after a few hours.

lol funny cat

L-3 Nozzlenose

i'd rather post kots

Attached: kot.jpg (116x125, 2K)

post sadkots

After just a few hours? Was it still enjoyable at least?

Nah, there's good threads all around if you'd take the time to find and bump them. The problem is most OPs with good threads aren't good at bumping nor garnering attention.

If you like the game and thread you should try striking up conversations or making and posting OCs like webms, drawings, or wallpapers. Maybe even post instructions on how to play them currently if it's an old game that needs emulating. Threads are a two-way street that lives and dies off of its posters, after all -- can't expect the OP to do all the work.

i got some oc fresh out of the oven

Attached: 1540050938482.jpg (614x820, 58K)

I enjoy Fallout 1. While it being a bit short, I feel it’s one of the most thematically consistent games I’ve played