WTF did they do to Soldier!?

WTF did they do to Soldier!?
He is completely useless now

BUFF HIM

Attached: 64baf2904a6ba4aa649fc97a70b8351f.png (400x696, 353K)

Nobody can damage for shit anymore except Night Cap
And we all know she's completely busted
Fung Fu is max retarded

I LOVED the series but man, after playing like 10 hours of this yesterday, I just fucking refunded it. I really wanted to like it.

corn is also pretty shit

what were they thinking

>we want the overwatch audience

i've been playing garden warfare 2 everyday and was pretty excited to get into this but it feels really shitty in comparison. the first two games were a silly concept that had surprisingly tight gunplay underneath. I can't quite describe why but this one just feels janky

It's way too slow

I remember in previous titles you can quickly move your crosshair after pressing fire button to change the directory, but it doesn't seem like you can do it in this game anymore. Is anyone else also having this experience or am I just lagging a lot

>they're so afraid of DoT rose launch again that everyone's shit
Lol

We have Nightcap so obviously they weren't

I have both the ps4 and pc version and the controls in both don't feel good.

how is the Space Cadet? Only new Zombie that interests me

How is the action hero?
I thought the corn guy's sounds were annoying as shit

Action Hero is actually kinda good. He counters the OP ninja for one

weak as fuck like all characters

night cap however is god mode

The shroom is king of the leaderboards, early on. Nigh-on impossible to hit, disappears into his cloud, can ninja in and out, and has significant health. You also cannot see their blades hitting you so you will be at a loss at guessing where they are when they engage you.

I've only played a bit (and not with all the characters) but my fave class: Zombie Soldier, is afflicted with being sucky. Super-low damage output (4 to 5 points damage), clunky aiming, a serious glitch when you try to launch yourself up and discover the animation for rising up just isn't there (you just get catapulted up the highest point in 1 frame, so you cannot guide yourself at all) and there is no horizontal movement with it at all. The sluggish aiming of the characters I played made the shroom unstoppable.

Other beefs: scientist feels like he cannot hit anything (literally: I shot multiple flowers and there was zero hit registration), the upgrading is gated behind ranking up characters (nod out to EA for making this a definite built-in pay-to-upgrade mechanic), and with all the environmental powerups now out there the battlefield gets obscured. Not too mention the acorn. Good fun trying to take a zone from a team with 6 Torchwoods or-whatever-they-are. That are being healed. This game has serious imbalance issues, and will probably be an exercise in keeping up with the meta, even moreso than the previous GW titles.

Oh yeah: the new zombie classes, so far, aren't worth playing. But I guess they just couldn't release a new game without new characters. Let's just say the devs are getting stretched pretty thin with ideas. I like the character art and ideas, but not their execution. But I'll give it some time. I may just be frosty after my Zombie team got waxed. Not a single zombie had more than 3 kills. The Plants? About 6 of them had 10+ kills. It appeared 5 of them were shrooms ...

Attached: 1564649317708.jpg (875x1363, 163K)

he's alright, you need good aim as every shot counts.

>GW1 was pure perfection even with it's shit balancing, now it's completely dead
>GW2 misstepped a lot but was by no means bad, near dead
>GW3 Filled with bullshit cancer everywhere, feels like shit to play

The deterioration of a game. If only GW1 had bots I'd play that all day.

Attached: 1566814730495.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Corn was shit in the alpha but sounds like they nerfed everyone to corn levels.
except Narutoshroom

I've been playing GW2 every day on ps4 for months now. Every game mod has people at any hour.
Of course who knows how long that will last now that the new game is out.

>his
>he

The game does feel very different. A lot more chaotic the GW2. But that could be me just learning the new gameplay. The Mushroom is definitely OP I feel. I know the game is new. But he hits like a truck and is very tiny making him hard to hit. He has amazing mobility with specials too. Hitting for 13 damage a shot when the citron (my previous favourite class) hits for 2 is kind of dumb. I know the Citron shoots faster but he is a slow moving, big target and you can’t shield yourself and shoot anymore. That makes the citron much less more tanks and decreases his survivability. So the citron has no advantages over a tiny, hyper mobile target like the mushroom. Which is unfortunate.

I can see this being like when GW2 first launched and the Rose was super overpowered. Every game it was the zombies vs a team full of roses who could hit you from across the map with their homing shots. It was not a fun way to play.

Attached: 1495227526.cenit_vampire_sunflower_2.jpg (819x1280, 172K)

Holy fuck if you thought rose was ever op guess again meet ninja shroom who is absolutely without a doubt the most op thing to ever disgrace series.

I hope the devs see it and slap Night Cap with the nerf hammer as hard as possible... WAYY too overpowered

First it was Sunflower
Then it was Rose
Now it's the Shroom

What's next? Cat tails?

something about the aiming feels off. I was super accurate in Gw2, using Agent pea sniping. But I have a much more difficult time landing my shots in BFN and I dont know why

Sunflower was never op?

the gameplay is just depressing. it's not fun. you don't feel like you're winning nor do you feel like you can do anything in general. after all, you're shooting a goddamn rocket as torchwood and only doing 20 damage. tank commander says 70 dmg hello from the other side. BAKA!!

>he doesnt know the GW1 sunflower fuckup

And it all started by taking away the Engineer's drone.

>the much wanted mushroom class is killing pvz

idiots

>has basically a smoke grenade
>can "teleport"
>Imp's 360 spam ability is now a joke compared to fung fu

>playing as Zombies

#1 sign that someone is gay

Attached: pvz vampire.png (275x279, 7K)

Not anymore,zombies have two females in their team now

Attached: 1456267718280.png (1400x1050, 180K)

After a couple of matches I found the super man zombie was the only reliable counter to mushroomfags. Charged up punch shot practically one shots them and the fly up/ground pound move is good for either escaping or going in for a finisher.

Attached: 1542991086473.jpg (638x676, 74K)

So there is hope after all huh? Well, I might just have to reinstall. I don't wanna pick 3 up yet, I've still got a massive backlog of other shit to play first. That and I'll wait for the mushroom to get balanced.

Attached: 1566442432856.jpg (576x1024, 62K)

Why the fuck are the plants always overpowered for fuck sakes

fuck popcap

and fuck niggers

based

I was pretty excited for this, its been a while since i got garden warfare 2 for free shit was fun.

Hopefully it improves over the next few weeks with the aiming and performance issues.

why the fuck did they get rid of variants? and my boy chomp cant one shot plebs anymore?