Yea Forums! Yea Forums-video games! I IMPLORE you stop making so many smash threads!

Yea Forums! Yea Forums-video games! I IMPLORE you stop making so many smash threads!

Attached: IMPLORE.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

When's a rockstar character getting in? Nintendo too insecure to let their second biggest development rivial in a game?

>You "IMPLORE" me!?
Always one for fancy words

Probably never. Dan Houser talks a lot of shit about them. There's bad blood there

name one rockstar game on a nintendo console

>imploring

Manhunt 2

GTA chinatownwars on the 3ds

Sorry John,but I'm a huge FUCKING FAGGOT who is incapable of looking at the catalog to see if somone has already made a thread pertaining to the subject of which I would make a thread about thus clogging up the WHOLE THING! Hell,John! Between my insatiable love of cocks and single digit IQ I probably can't even READ!

Attached: For The Implorer.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Its hard to put to words but theres just something about RDR that just makes it more enjoyable to play than 2.

For me it was the ragdoll physics. Having a gunfight and watching the npcs bumble all over the show never gets old.

Never. I'm not sure of the roots or cause. But outside of Sakurai saying he really enjoyed RDR2 last year, there's not much communication between the 2. Rockstar hardly ever puts things on a Nintendo platform.

>Bill Williamson
>Bill is the nickname for a person named William
>his name is William Williamson
i thought you guys said the writing in these games was good

His middle name is also William.

Attached: 1538945466299.jpg (345x428, 102K)

You can play it knowing in the back of your mind that they didn't cut back the singleplayer in any way just to sell shark cards for multiplayer.

JOHN I'M NOT SO SHORE ABOUT THIS

This makes no sense seeing as how the multiplayer of RDR2 was hurt by the years of single player development focus.

Bully was on the wii

I implore you to consider using ctrl+F

i meant good games

Because hes got a womens name

It's called bias and trying to look like you have an interesting stance/take.

Smugglers Run: Warzones on the Gamecube

>*sips* aah now that was a good off-road game

They're too lazy to even port the LeMat revolver and Evans repeater to singleplayer because they don't want people testing them 'for free' before buying them in multiplayer. They eventually did the same thing with the cars and guns in GTAO.

Attached: 7-10-2019_12-57-16_AM-ve55irtx.jpg (3840x2160, 699K)

why didn't Bill just kill John?

Bully and China Town were great cock sucker

He probably thought he did

but this is even better in 2...

Attached: 9-2-2019_9-27-49_PM-fw2x4vfl.jpg (3840x2160, 2.08M)

More like they're being held at gun point by investors and Taketwo to make sure people get online

well gee why don't you play it?

>lazy
Lol

What I was thinking. NPC's have better reactions to aggressions and physics in 2.

LA Noire

woah deja vu

I meant GOOD games faggots...

Smuggler's Run 2 was my first PS2 game, that shit was fun as fuck

>MOM IT DOESN'T COUNT

RDR was a game. RDR 2 was a period piece simulator. It was realistic to the point of tedium.

Rockstars never made a bad game. Cope Nintenkiddie

>Rockstar of David
>good games

sure if you're more inclined to fortnite perhaps

Gotem

PISS OFF, JOHN

Attached: rdr5.png (640x360, 271K)

Uhh oh. Obsessed rockstar depressed hate drone has entered the thread with meme David talk

>zoomer still thinks Rockstar are the good guys

Yeah, RDR2 was fantastic

What does that even mean? Who's even the "good guys" user?

GTAV and RDR2 were a blast. Wtf is your problem?

Cyberpunk 2077 devs

FUCK ME JOHN!

Attached: 3058953-7306662893-rdr2-.jpg (3840x2160, 799K)

I don’t see the big deal about that game to be honest.

>This kind of reply
Shouldn't you be sucking youngyea and other Ecelebs dick who spout this nonsense like a good drone instead of on Yea Forums?

>playing video games
pft. no thanks

Nah do it because its free replies

HAIR POMADE

Attached: 2019-02-23_11-08-56_PM-2ncloh5v.jpg (3840x2160, 339K)

>he doesn't rate Smugglers Run: Warzone

Go back to Fortnite, you zoomer fuck.

This. He was probably aiming to kill but missed. Being gutshot could still easily lead to death in that time though, so he called it good enough

I heard gutshots are one of the worst ways to go.