No one but third worlders and weebs know who this faggot is. Cringe as fuck

No one but third worlders and weebs know who this faggot is. Cringe as fuck

Attached: 1200px-Terry_SSBU.png (1200x1200, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VposHVk4HuQ
youtu.be/2-_unC-g_rY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CMDn4O3EWFA
youtube.com/watch?v=g5caIjg9UHk
youtube.com/watch?v=HlEdtXx4ym8
youtu.be/YS0CnTe2Tcg
google.com/amp/s/nintendosoup.com/snk-heroines-doesnt-seem-to-be-selling-well-in-japan/amp/
m.ruliweb.com/news/read/121126#csidx9fd3bd04c524e748b614f291cb222I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based and correct

ARE YOU OK

do we really need another thread about this. there's been 10 already today.

Fatal fury star
King of Fighters star

You mean only zoomers dont know who he is.

>upset about a non-gimmick fightan character making it in over GOKUUUUU OMG STEEEEVEE HAHA DOOMGUY WOULD BE SO COOOOL GUYS
Why did Hiro remove the 18+ rule in this board?

I knew him before smash despite never playing a neo geo game because of his hilarious engrish

Vai tomar no seu cu, ameriGORDO do caralho. Mil vezes melhor viver aqui do que no seu lixão de degeneração.

que

Fighting characters in Smash are the most boring shit
>Oh look how he can punch slightly differently than that other punchy guy
Characters that don't come from fighting-oriented games, like Inkling and Banjo, are the more interesting choices

I have never played Fatal Fury, King of Fighters or any Neo-Geo game unless you count some Metal Slug ports. But I know the entirety of SNK's lineup through Capcom vs SNK and I understand the appeal.

Attached: 1545696965035.jpg (1041x1600, 257K)

HEY, C’MON C’MON!

HEY CMON CMON

>Zoomers mad that they get mogged on by a BOOMERCHAD character

Fatal Fury and KoF aren't that big in America. I'm 27 and I only know who Terry is because he got pranked.
I guess the Japs are pretty hyped though which is really all that matters to Nintendo.

ARE YOU OK?

WHINING FOOLS BEGONE

Attached: geese.jpg (348x509, 43K)

The absolute state of seething zoomers

Attached: Terry.jpg (192x262, 10K)

Because you're a normie gamer. You have no scope of what's out there besides what's popular on Yea Forums and with normies.

There's more to the world than the USA, user.

I honestly don’t believe everyone saying they don’t know who Terry is. I’m now Boomer but I’ve known him for so long I always assumed Terry was instantly recognizable. I didn’t even start playing Fightan until 2014.

WHINING FOOLS BEGONE

Attached: raging storm.gif (180x224, 179K)

I can't wait to hear what kind of kick ass remix Geese's theme is going to get in smash.

They always say something like that if the new character is anyone other than their personal favorite or the hot shitposting meme of the hour. They should really TAKE IT EASY.

>You're a normie gamer
No I just haven't played every single game that ever got made. Is that so abnormal?

I know. That's why I said Japs are happy. I guess Latinos are too. But acting surprised that Americans don't care and going on a boomer/zoomer tangent is kind of retarded.

okay. have a fun day and seethe more that a good character got in

Attached: __terry_bogard_snk_heroines_tag_team_frenzy_and_etc_drawn_by_lyn_shunao__d551bb78cac5f063c98ec7aeef8 (1242x1920, 681K)

I'm 100% American and I know who Terry is, just from Capcom vs. SNK and the King of Fighters series if nothing else. I will freely admit that I haven't played an actual Fatal Fury game other than of Mark of the Wolves.

>tfw KOF 02 was my favorite fighter as a kid
>tfw I mained Terry
>mfw when I get to laugh at all the retards seething that he's in as opposed to meme skelly

Attached: gary-oak-relax-vacation-hawaiian-shirt-640-1.jpg (640x495, 94K)

''Japan is all that matters to nintendo''

you're completely ignoring the fact the Banjo was literally released yesterday. which let me remind you, he's a Nobody in Japan.

Terry is one of the most iconic and recognizible characters in the FGC. do you even know what a Fightning game is? Aparently you don't.. so fuck off

Go jump off a building.

So basically americans, latin americans and asia?

>No one but third worlders and weebs know who this faggot is
You mean like Marth/Roy in Melee?

What is more amusing on this "i don't know him" is that SNK shoved ton of Neo Geo games on eshop not long ago.

Attached: 1561345000056.jpg (557x490, 30K)

So that means third world 12 year olds classify as boomers? Thanks glad to know my country has no zoomers

Can we do some speculation instead of endless threads of zoomers crying?

>Up+B Rising tackle
>Side+B Burn Knuckle
>Down+B Groove select, straight out of CvS 2, functions like Shulk Manado arts
>Neutral+B Power Wave
>Unique Mechanic - When over 100%, gets CvS 2 S-groove style 'unlimited supers', changes power wave to power geyser and burn knuckle to buster wolf

I mean think about it, every new character has some kind of goofy mechanic that only applies to them. Joker and Arsene, Hero and menu's, Banjo and feathers.

King is my waifu, but I’m willing to share. Any zoomers in the thread should look up King (Art of Fighting, KOF). Let’s worship “his” royal highness together!

Every one of the mainline Neo-Geo KoFs, plus all three Real Bout games and Mark of the Wolves. There, that's about fifteen separate instances of Terry on the Switch alone.

>using S groove
Nigga please, at least let him have K Groove roll cancels.

Post music
youtube.com/watch?v=VposHVk4HuQ

Attached: terry bogard.png (416x421, 119K)

Is that Damian Lewis?

>FGC
Here we fucking go. Everyone is clearly involved in and pays attention to the FGC so Terry must be a household name like Ryu or Ken right?
Why is it hard to accept that Terry is niche? Does it personally hurt you somehow?

Eastern Europe master race bitch,you fags wish you were as alpha as we are

Would Tails have been better?

Made mode/groove select done during the match is honestly stupid as hell. Just make it selectable from the CSS.

youtu.be/2-_unC-g_rY

Attached: stretch.gif (315x336, 207K)

lol no

De-aged Martin Kove as Geese Howard in MK11 when?

They didn't have the decency to make Terry's trailer include the hat throw, hopefully they at least have the decency to add this

Good taste user

Attached: 1567442307287.png (590x1357, 476K)

He never skipped a a fucking KOF and and always have a decent placement on tier lists.

Might not be the protagonist but still a well liked character.

Attached: 1560313688932.jpg (385x299, 12K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CMDn4O3EWFA

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

>Why is it hard to accept that Terry is niche?
He's only niche in USA. LatAM and and China fucking love the dude.

Zoom zoom.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5caIjg9UHk

Rock is better

Attached: 1563588600970.png (210x240, 88K)

I prefer Mature and Vice tho, especially Mature

Attached: 65304059_2155045658125813_6601722249826025211_n.jpg (640x640, 83K)

>never skipped a fucking KOF
Right but the series doesn't have the same presence in the States that something like Street Fighter or Tekken has so why is calling Terry and his games niche here so offensive to you?

>weebs
Well, yeah, Geese is very familiar with him, but mostly with his fist.

I agree.

Had no idea who he was until the direct. Never even heard of his games either. Its cool his fans got a character though.

>neo geo was $650
>hurrr only 3rd worlders know who he is

>implying the states are the only country in the world

>He's only niche in the USA
That's what I said but some people seem to find that to be rage inducing for some reason.

Attached: 26246afefca92161a958ecb6601605b0.gif (417x218, 3.57M)

best fucking ad

Attached: Neo geo.jpg (900x1198, 178K)

>Posting CVS music

Oh for the fucks sake.

Just because burgers are allergic to anything not named Street Fighter don't mean that rest of world plays just that.

Attached: 1549977267835.jpg (856x898, 235K)

Attached: wubba.jpg (540x378, 41K)

The arcades were notoriously cheap to buy and upgrade. Literally just swap out a cartridge and boom new game.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlEdtXx4ym8

There's no real conversation to be had with someone who can't read.

So third worlders, weebs, and Japs are the only people who care. OP is right. See? We're on the same page here. Why are you so mad?

No one but short bus riding zoomers who unironically visit Tumblr know who Sans is. What's your point?

crack shoot or power dunk as down b then?

Reminder that South Town successfully seceded from the US so Terry technically isn’t a burger.

Terry is in because KoF is Sakurai’s favorite fighting game. He used to play ‘95 I hear.

Crack Shoot his forward B, make BURNING his forward smash. Powerdunk Up B, Rising Taco Up Smash.

the reveal trailer had the home console version in it so that's what I'm referring to. of course $650 is cheap for an arcade machine back then, but was ridiculous for a home console

I'm Europe and I know a lot of people who are into kof

Everyone knows who Sans is, user

You don't have to be insecure for not recognizing a vidya legend OP, it's okay

Based taste. Hope he at least gets a spirit.

>people whine about how there's too many swordfighters
>no one whines about all the characters who can only punch and kick

Attached: 1455515617964.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

You don't have to play every single game that's ever been made. Anyone who has been into video games for even a remotely substantial length of time would have at least heard of Terry, or Fatal Fury or KOF. The fact that you haven't proves that you are, in fact, a normie retard who doesn't know anything outside his own bubble.

THESE POSTS ARE MADE OF SEETHE
WHO AM I TO DISAGREE
BROWSE THE BOARD AND ALL YOU'LL SEE
EVERYBODY'S POSTING AND BAWLING
SOME OF THEM WANT TO MAIN HIM
OTHERS WANT TO BE BODIED BY HIM
SOME THEM OF THEM WANT TO ABUSE HIM
SOME OF THEM WANT BE ABUSED

>Third Worlders
I had you covered in my analysis

*I'm from
I'm phone posting and I type too damn fast

Because Zoomers won't shut the fuck about him,but i haven't played his shit game and never will, only zoomers have

Selfish prick.

Sorry but I gotta write it straight : you don't care? FINE, now shrug your shoulders & move on. It's not an addition for you. Don't buy the DLC.Don't talk about him because you're not interested.

I can't even imagine the assblast if Sakurai had picked Ryo instead.

Attached: Karate-sprite1.gif (83x103, 15K)

Because mutts aren't the only people in the world who play video games.

Changes depending on the mode. Dude rotates special moves almost every game so using modes would be a good way to use everything AND implement a unique system mechanic (were SNK the first ones to experiment with that sort of thing?)

Why did this shitter get in over Rayman or Bomberman? Those were demanded decades before this edgefuck

Cool virtue signalling, OP.

Didn't the announcement trailer make it seem like there was more than one newcomer? Do you think she's in.

youtu.be/YS0CnTe2Tcg

So only USA is first world?

Feels good being third worlder

Attached: suisse.png (1600x1600, 14K)

I don't, probably because I don't go on Tumblr like a mentally ill retard.

Haha what? What is even edgy about Terry's design? Is the red power ranger edgy too?

Wow man that's kinda mean, are you telling us the entirety of USA and Europe has shit taste? That's kinda racist against white people.

Gaming is dead.

But Banjo has the most straightforward moveset of any DLC fighter. I guess that's the irony of this post. Terry will 100% have MAX Mode as a gimmick with EX specials available during the duration.

>Why is it hard to accept that Terry is niche?
Because he's not actually niche, m8

I'm happy he's in. It's unfortunate that people seem intent on seeing him as a wasted character, but whatever. I'll see you guys online, and hopefully I can do well with him when he actually comes out.

Attached: 1565465357368.jpg (1200x808, 270K)

I heard of KoF. I just don't know enough about it to know who all the characters are because I don't care about it.
user consider that before the internet your bubble was all you had. If you didn't have a magazine subscription or friends who played it, you probably didn't know about it. You can act like an elitist if it makes you feel good though.

same.

I grew up in upper middle class suburbia in the United States, and Terry is one of my mains in every KoF game (which I’ve been playing for at least a decade already), stay mad

Terry basic moveset don't change.

Actually most characters don't really change much between games. Unless they are named Robert.

Well Dood is happy so maybe not yet.

What do you mean, sometimes his dp is power dunk, sometimes its rising taco, sometimes rising taco is a charge, sometimes dunk is a super.

Nothing makes me cringe harder than watching people get so overexcited during their live reactions despite not knowing who the fuck Terry is or what game he is from

So you still know who he is, thanks for proving my point

user you basically said “no one except 80% of the world know this character”

Not gonna lie, I asked "Who".

Play his Arcade mode in KOF97 and you will see

>I’m Europe
AND I’M JAVERT

Yeah, the majority of the SSBU community is pretty cringe, I totally agree.

Dude, Mai is more recognizable than Terry.

Where is lara croft though and not the new lara, the iconic 90s one

>No one but third worlders
So the majority of the world then?

You already should know there are hundreds of mentally ill smash fags there are on this board who literally spend their free time every day speculating and arguing about the next characters to be announced. When an announcement gets made this will happen as they have a collective meltdown.

People complain about newcomers that they're unfamiliar with but if you knew what Earthbound was prior to Smash Bros there's a great chance that you're lying.

Where's the waifus?

So, the people that actually play Smash.

>KoF, CvS, and CvS2 have been mainstays at EVO for years
>Literally only got demoted to AnimeEvo last year to make room for DBFighterZ
>The Switch was literally awash with SNK games to bloster its eshop
>People act like no one has ever heard of SNK

Does anyone need more proof that Smash is literally just a party game for children?

Is this a "Les misérables" reference

>third worlders
But americans don't know who terry is

Attached: EDqCk8qUYAEoIgY.jpg (316x387, 31K)

No one but people who actually play video games beyond shitty movies on PS4 know who Terry is. Zoomers need to get over it, Terry is based.

I doubt they would have Cap vs SNK mechanics and will mostly likely get a Max mode outta KOF which will power up his specials. I hope it's an activation, like shielding and a down b after you fill up a gauge with some hits, but I bet it'll be tied to percent damage.

I used to not believe these posts, but you gotta understand, redditors and actual children are a significant part of the Yea Forums population.

Are his Garou look and Girl Terri confirmed as alt appearances yet?

Holy shit his legs are tree trunks

How do I attain such physique

Attached: A6D33CB7-168D-4C1C-BF22-68937D7D79CC.jpg (1080x1235, 144K)

>>The Switch was literally awash with SNK games to bloster its eshop
Implying anyone actually bought that shit

you GIT SERIOUS.

SNK Battle Heroines sold crazy well in Mexico.

>in Mexico
lol
That SNK Heroines game was a fucking flop

Too early in development.
We're gonna have to wait until November to know.

You know what THAT means

Attached: B351D6EB-2229-41DC-B860-33EA97C5DFC5.jpg (2023x1184, 316K)

Can we start enforcing Smashfags taking their threads to /vg/ already?

>in Mexico
So nothing OP said was incorrect?

>Higher HDI
>Higher average IQ
>Lower crime rates
>homogeneous population
Being "third world" by your definition sure feels good, muttboy.

SNK is actually doing great now,they are out of bankruptcy

>>>
> Anonymous 09/05/19(Thu)12:39:01 No.476848385▶
>
>''Japan is all that matters to nintendo''
>you're completely ignoring the fact the Banjo was literally released yesterday. which let me remind you, he's a Nobody in Japan.
>Terry is one of the most iconic and recognizible characters in the FGC. do you even know what a Fightning game is? Aparently you don't.. so fuck off
>>>
> Anonymous 09/05/19(Thu)12:39:59 No.476848496▶
>
>Go jump off a building.
>>>
> Anonymous 09/05/19(Thu)12:40:10 No.476848513▶
> (OP)
>So basically americans, latin americans and asia?
>>>
> Anonymous 09/05/19(Thu)12:40:25 No.476848535▶
> (OP)
>>No one but third worlders and weebs know who this faggot is
>You mean like Marth/Roy in Melee?
>>>
> Anonymous 09/05/19(Thu)12:40:53 No.476848574▶
>File: 1561345000056.jpg (30 KB, 557x490)
>What is more amusing on this "i don't know him" is that SNK shoved ton of Neo Geo games on eshop not long ago.
>>>
> Anonymous 09/05/19(Thu)12:41:25 No.476848612▶
>So that means third world 12 year olds classify as boomers? Thanks glad to know my country has no zoomers
>>>
> Anonymous 09/05/19(Thu)12:42:25 No.476848724▶
> (OP)
>Can we do some speculation instead of endless threads of zoomers crying?
you think more than 5% of Yea Forums actually plays vidya?

Terry has been a major character in more games than every other character in the fighter pass, Hero included because each of them only counts for one. If you're butthurt about a major legacy character getting into Smash, you're a shit taste motherfucker and a retard to boot.

I sincerely hope we get Terri, but I doubt we will. They already fucked us by excluding fem Loto and Sophia from the list of Hero alts.

>Rising tackle.
>DP.

It is only in like 2 games, and there is a good reason to be a charge move, it's fucking pain to deal in 98.

It made a shit ton of money what are you talking about?

Nice taste user!
But do you know the track at the beginning of the Terry Trailer?

a lot of people don't even know what Tekken is, let alone King of Fighters. never underestimate Nintendo fans

Why are Nintendobabies so triggered by anime?
Do they want all games to look like Barney the Dinosaur?

google.com/amp/s/nintendosoup.com/snk-heroines-doesnt-seem-to-be-selling-well-in-japan/amp/

>A lot of people don't even know what Tekken is
I refuse to believe that

Rising Taco was a DP motion in at least one game.

Im also 27 and I knew who Terry was and still just a casual fighting game player.

Source on the MX numbers?

user you have patritian taste

Unironically yes.

Fuck you nigger he was my childhood

>reeeeeee why didn't we get master chief or doom man :(

SEETHE

Yes, Smash is cringe manchildren garbage and doesn't deserve a based character like Terry.

Attached: The-Terry-Bogard-Workout.png (869x919, 663K)

Attached: okay.jpg (245x184, 36K)

hola

>this literally who
Whose next? Doomguy? Duke Nukem? Shrek? Dr.Pig?

Zooomies actually take memes very seriously when most people shit on weebshit it is the otaku pederast shit not boomer era weeb stuff

Rising Tackle was a DP motion in 96, 97, 98 at least off the top of my head.

>Dr.Pig
Not before Otis

It was the same with Richter

>in japan
It was actually playable in arcades in japan, thus it didn't sell as well for home ports.
That really isn't the point though, the game sold really well worldwide and made them a lot of money and a really small budget.

>the game sold really well worldwide and made them a lot of money
[citation needed]

>hitconfirm.
>Command normal, Power charge, Rising tackle.
>at least 25-30% there and more on max mode.

Daimon is bullshit, but this make Terry braindead.

Attached: Terry98_fA2.png (116x105, 1K)

m.ruliweb.com/news/read/121126#csidx9fd3bd04c524e748b614f291cb222I
It has sold at least 300000 units as of 1 quarter 2019.

>post ching chong website so no one can tell you're lying
That's pretty clever bro, I'll have to remember that trick

Attached: EDtmAB8W4AAIYy_.jpg (827x954, 86K)

You have no idea how popular SNK fighting games are in China

That's the primary source, you can see it in the fucking slideshow in the article. That's the real fucking citation, its right there. The game sold 300,000 copies minimum as of like 6 months ago, given its budget and that its a spin off party game, that's really fucking well and made them a lot of money.

>asks for citation
>gets a citation
>Nuh-uh not good enough because I can't be bothered to read other languages!
Get Bodied Nigger

WHINING FOOL BEGONE

Eat shit, I wanted him because the only fighting games I play are Fatal Fury and KoF98

I'm a zoomer and I'd heard of him prior to smash

holy fuck this is some shit taste.

Baseado pra caralho

True but he looks cool so it's fine

Cry more

I have lost count how many time he fell from buildings

Stay mad as fuck lil virgin zoomy faggot go play overwatch and cry about how your shit game waifu didn't make it in

>“Many people are calling Terry a ‘muscular Pokemon Trainer’. It’s inevitable that I am laughing so hard.”
>“Terry is a version of Pokemon Trainer that fights with his muscles. LOL”
>“I like to think of Terry as Red who had mutated into a muscular version of himself. Can’t unsee it.”
>”I have heard lots of people saying ‘Who’s this Terry who is fighting (Pokemon Trainer) himself?’ I really can’t unsee this.”
>“Ness, Pokemon Trainer, and Terry Bogard look like brothers because they wear the same types of clothing.”
>“Is it normal to hear elementary/middle school students saying they don’t know who Terry Bogard is? How many years ago was the Legend of the Hungry Wolf released?”

Japan reacting to characters they have no knowledge of is honestly adorable and amusing.

Attached: 1445711028848.png (236x236, 8K)

Why was SNK crippled so heavily on its PC release?

No heads up it would come out. The price is still ridiculous. WHY?!

Attached: terry.jpg (390x541, 31K)

pinche pendejo gringo enojado

I think the only people that know terry at all is any exposure to arcade scene. Weird how all my asian friends know who he is despite being 1998 zoomers

Two. The same amount of smashfags who know what soap is.

Keep crying

Probably because they actually play video games instead of posting ignorant bullshit on a taiwanese underwater basket weaving board.

Now i'm imagining Terry buster wolf-ing all the gyms into submission.

So what happened? Is there just a smashfaggot group that floods the catalog with "OMG HE'S IN" soibean threads, then floods the catalog with threads like this afterwards? Is it the same people? Because when the catalog was being flooded with the hype trash, none of you faggots were making threads or posts bitching about it like you are here.

Calma colega ele é so um americano, e todos sabemos como americanos são

I'm certain they'll add it in his victory animation

STOP SAYING NIGGER YOU RACIST PEOPLE

Which Terry? Pranked or Prank'd?

japanese kids are weird as other kids are weird

this

This confirms that Smash players don't play fighting games. KoF isn't even unknown.

Basado eu vermelhopillado

puto el que escoja a Rugal

jajajajajajajaja

ya seethe?