Wow classic

I thought I would feel home but...

>I am 30 now
>my job steals my energy and soul
>not as optimistic about the life as I was in 2004
>childhood friends are all scattered, we can barely communicate due to life tempo

So I was wrong, there is no way to take all that time back. We live once and the life always goes downhill, there is no late blooming or "second chance" in life. If you are a zoomer, just enjoy whatever the hell you are doing at the moment to the last bits. You won't find the chance again.

Attached: feel.png (751x684, 683K)

maybe you shouldnt be playing games if youre 30+ with a job

Damn it took time for you to realize. WoW classic is shit. Ain't nobody in their late 20s got the time for this shit. I played it 14 years ago, move on.

Attached: sad.jpg (802x1038, 260K)

Serious shit
Live it up
Get some pussy
Haha

Then what is there to the life? Get a wife and have kids and finally die in pain?

get a wife
get kids
watch as they grow and become good people
die happy
im still at step 1

But now that I am aging, I am worried about my health so much. What if I can't see them grow up?

I was like you OP before.
I could spend18hours on WoW grinding each days.
It get you a false sense of accomplishing something in life but still ur feeling empty even so.
Now i have a job, a wife and a house.
I want childrens with my girl and i wanna see if the world without pixels that i use to run away from it.

Attached: IMG_1332.jpg (1024x928, 100K)

TFW you spent your youth gaming so much that that too is so transparently yet another game with the same payout (transient, impermanent "fun").

Fucking get rid of this image now

I actually want kids t b h but it's not easy to establish a future proof/stable life these days. Because fucking boomers lived their best and stole that chance from us with the world they left. Wagecucking only saves the day, it's not easy to have savings without affecting your life quality.

It's worse than serfdom in the middle ages.

Attached: FT_18.07.26_hourlyWage_adjusted.png (640x427, 35K)

Attached: 1567277178843.jpg (982x861, 112K)

>high speed internet and a 4K TV with a high end gaming PC is a human right!
Americans have everything they need to live and are among the wealthiest in the world, lol.
Only you Mutts could find a way to still bitch.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Yea i feel you bro.
I hate them as well.
Bunch of greedy bastards but in the same time who does care about thr futur of others?
You need to strife ur path alone.
Nobody will do it for you and ever will.
I know is it scary when ur starting in sonething so big and vast but if an asshole like me could do it, im pretty sure you can do it urself.

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (1060x640, 124K)

Yea
Thats gay as fuck

Same situation, except I do feel at home. What takes me out of it is going to a fucking EMPTY IRONFORGE ON A HIGH POP SERVER.

Fucking remove layering Blizzard

Attached: 1492627158410.jpg (895x895, 134K)

That's not what the graph indicates. Purchasing power, as in food, gas, electricity, is matching inflation directly.

Bet your third world ass gets remittances to not have to see that buying power everywhere is down. Try starting family on an average salary in the US, or are you not even old enough or in the phase of life where that is necessary?

So you even acknowledge you're in the first world and still bitch, lol.
I can't believe I can only afford a place to live, a car, food, water, electricity, a smartphone, a laptop, a high end desktop PC, high speed internet, and to eat at restaurants multiple times per week.
Living in the USA is so hard. :(

Attached: frogged.jpg (840x960, 155K)

the world would be a better place if everyone who was nostaligic about WoW got loaded onto container ships and deported to Antarctica

I'm 30 and having a blast in wow classic. I have a job and responsibilities too. Guess I haven't died inside yet.

Attached: apps.26057.13882037073203566.da1afb62-bb11-43df-b6aa-9b0deb8f35d9.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Don't worry, our American style of neofeudalism will get there too as your bureaucrats and CEOs begin to adopt our values.

Also, nice book featured in that epic maymay. Have you read it, turd worlder?

You were warned about this, but you refused to listen. You called us seething retail cucks. Eat shit, OP.

I was mocking you for thinking you have it bad when you live better than most people throughout all of history, and better than most humans alive right now.

Attached: 1546535994202.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>b-b-but children in africa
stfu, dumb nigger
shitty situation in some shithole doesn't detract criticisms of current system in other place

What's the name?

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Quit your job to play Wow. It's what I did, no regrets.

>Ain't nobody in their late 20s got the time for this shit.
I have a full time job, play guitar in 2 fairly active bands, have a decent group of friends I chill with, and still picked up WoW Classic.

Shit the fuck up, 30 here and my life is better than ever, I enjoy games more than ever. Get your shit together

Your criticisms are moot though, since you do have nice things. You are just too stupid to know what you already have.

you're just unhappy to start with. Stop being a faggot. I know people in their 40s n' 50s who are playing classic and havin' a blast.

>Worried about health
>30
Fuck off retard
you're at the tail / mid end of your prime, you've got half a decade of top condition left.

So good that you go bankrupt securing home and health insurance to enjoy these luxuries you're setting as the standard of living. You ever personally insure a house in the US?

>Boo Hoo woe is me
Fuck off faggot you're kllling my buzz

Attached: 1528657513792.gif (326x244, 1.08M)

Cancer has no age.

"Fanged Noumena" by Nick Land. 2011.

based depressed user

>hey this and this thing could be improved
>NUH UH you already live good enough

Life is suffering regardless. Having a family gives you meaning.

Every single person, not matter how rich or poor, success or failure. They always say the same thing in the end. That their children are what they're most proud of.

The fact you can even do that puts you in ahead in a very small minority group of humanity. Most countries and most of humanity is either told to pay up or fuck off and become homeless/die.

Unurnicaoly based

Because you are entitled. You have the world handed to you on a golden platter and still bitch it isn't good enough.

call me a hero for taking one for the team and not prolonging the chain of suffering then

Fair point, but in those environments self-sufficiency isn't impeded by laws, regulations, and taxes. Not advocating for libertarianism or anarchism here but the family structure in Latin America and Eastern Europe are super based when compared to the United Shits of Wagies.

Procreation cant be a purpose in itself fool

that image on the bottom is me
wow
it hurts

Yeah no shit retard.

>be a wagie
>also be a pserver chad
>level 41 with casual play

Attached: 1564528341194.gif (350x350, 2.98M)

>Wanting to live better is entitlement
Geez, why are you complaining then.

Nothing here amounts to anything but cosmic dust reassembling itself until it cannot reassemble anymore.

That's arrogant. You think you know better than what is in your nature? haha

You are not the consciousness that the synapses in your brain produce. You are an ape, living with apes, who figured out how to affect the environment. It is stupid to think that we should be doing things that are against our instincts.

You could be thinking the worst things, in the worst mood, and a little kid could hand you a baloon and youd be happy as fuck. Because you don't actually have control. We are not gods. We are animals and we should act like it.

yeah who would have thought huh?
fucking kys retard

>retards thinking that wow classic would make them feel the same way they felt back when they played WoW for the first time
blizz just milked you nostalgic cash cows really hard on this one.

>Living vicariously through your children

I don't know what any of that has to do with anything. I was taking you at your word. You said life is suffering.

>human nature
retard detected

The children is the purpose dummy because you're responsible for them

>settling for what you have
This is why you’re a failure

I suppose, but many of those regulations keep you safe and secure wages. In places with less government oversight, sweat shops, child labor, and actual slave labor are fairly common. Or blatant sex trafficking, drug trafficking, and forced recruitment into organized crime.